Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Karla R.
Karla R.
Phoenix, AZ

My all time Favorite lemon lime flavored soda, it's crisp and fresh every time I drink it. It has a great taste.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Plainfield, IL

Love Sprite. We use it when the kids get sick as well and it helps upset stomachs! It's smooth and tastes great!
Krystal C.
Krystal C.

When I'm sick I would drink this. It pretty good I like it. But sometimes it tastes better when it's really flat
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Caledonia, MS

I love drinking sprite because I know it's like really cold and when it's really cold it feels good on my throat
Angeline R.
Angeline R.
Sparta, NJ

I'm not supposed to drink soda for health reasons but when I do I drink Sprite I love the crisp lemon lime taste
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA

This has been my favorite drink since I was a child I love the taste and will always prefer it to any other soda
Bojana G.
Bojana G.

My favorite fuzzy drink of all times. If I could drink only one thing for the rest of my life, this would be it.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.

Another one of my favorite drinks , I love drinking this every time I eat wings it's just the perfect combination
Steve S.
Steve S.
Applegate, MI

Great mixer, prefer bottles for mixing over cans though. You have to be dedicated to not spilling with the cans.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO

Always need this for an upset stomach or a mixer for vodka. Light crisp flavor.
Usually on sale and easy to find
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now