Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Tipton, IA
I don't like sprit. Unless I'm sick I don't like it. I think it's gross and I don't like it. My son likes it.
Ma. Mikaella V.
Ma. Mikaella V.
Frankfort, KY
I really love sprite. Make my thirst away. Love the flavor too. I love mixing this when I'm cooking some Filipino dish
Carlena  B.
Carlena B.
Ashland, KY
Best lemon lime soda available. The taste is great! I suffer with chronic stomach issues and other drinks similar have always induced stomach pains. Sprite has never caused any symptoms and actually helps with stomach.
Maju R.
Maju R.
Tomo todos os dias na hora do almoço e na hora da janta, melhor refrigerante, bem levinho para tomar, principalmente no calor
Selina G.
Selina G.
I like to drink this but I don't like it as much as I like others but it has a good flavor to it and you should try it
Jade A.
Jade A.
My favorite soda and the only thing ill drink. So very refreshing and enjoyable. Please try Sprite if you have not yet
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Classic soda!!! When you let it get reallllll cold!!! Toooo dieeeee for!!!!! My day will be made!!!! Yasssss
courtnay k.
courtnay k.
Always fresh, crisp and bubbly in every bottle. My favorite soda hands down. It's refreshing with every sip.
Yvette G.
Yvette G.
Amazing crisp all in one! Thirst quencher and it's caffeine free!! I wouldn't change anything of this drink.
Holli S.
Holli S.
Greenville
Original is the best out of all the sprite products its refreshing and bubbly and also full of great flavors
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?