BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
I love sprite! It's my go to drink 60% of the time! It has the perfect lemon and lime flavor! Plus not all those harsh dyes.
Iris C.
Iris C.
Pontiac, MI
Love it i drink it all the Time when im sick always makes me feel better i buy so many of them lol my husband loves them too
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
This drink always goes well with dinner! I also love mixing this with alcohol or making Shirley temples
Sam W.
Sam W.
Birmingham, AL
Love sprite. Its a classic for me. My favorite coke product for sure. Will be a sprite person for life
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Muskogee , OK
I'm always the one who you ask what do you want to drink and I always say sprite no matter what it is so delicious and I can't stop drinking it
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout
Sprite is my favorite. I am trying to only drink clear pop and sprite just has a great flavor. I choose it everywhere I go.
Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Bremen
I love Sprite. It's my go to Everytime someone asks me what I want to drink. It has a great and refreshing taste.
Kezzekiah B.
Kezzekiah B.
Bountiful, UT
Sprite is my go to soda. I rarely drink anything else. It's cheap and delicious. It's not too sweet compared to other sodas
Megan C.
Megan C.
Classic. Great, crisp flavor. Can't really go wrong with it, unless you hate lemon-lime sodas.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Riverside, CA
Just the right combo of lemon and lime flavor, great when drank at room temp or cold. This will always be a good to for us.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?