Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Hanah M.
Hanah M.

Sprite is definitely my favorite soda , I was drinking nonstop but had to stop recently but I love the flavor especially when ice cold !
shelby s.
shelby s.
Munising

Nice lemony flavor. Usually drink when im sick since its one of the​ more highly carbonated to help settle my stomach.
Rebelle H.
Rebelle H.

Really refreshing and yummy! Great with some ice cubes and a straw. Has really good flavor and is not to sweet.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

This is my favorite drink !! There's not much I can say just that it's awesome!!!! And this size is great
Shayna B.
Shayna B.

I love sprite. On a hot day a cold sprite will quench your thirst and its not so heavy with syrup that it will make you sick.
Maju R.
Maju R.

Tomo todos os dias na hora do almoço e na hora da janta, melhor refrigerante, bem levinho para tomar, principalmente no calor
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA

I love Sprite . I've been drinking it since I was younger and it's just as refreshing as it tasted then . Now they have different flavors but I just stick to the original . Its always refreshing on a good hot day .
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

This would have to be considered as everybody in the world go to drink . you can go anywjere and sprite is there
Ana D.
Ana D.

It's a lemon fizzy drink , in my city all of my friends loves and me too because It's a different taste that you Just Love
Christina T.
Christina T.
Sanford, Fl

Caffeine free soda I can give my 7 year old nephew without worrying about him bouncing off the walls too much.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?