Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Chantae C.
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA

Whoever knows me knows that this is hands down my favorite soda to drink....i get it everywhere i go and its perfect for every wheather!!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

I really only drink Sprite when I have an upset stomach, but I do enjoy the taste. It's a little sweet to me, but still refreshing.
Nicole c.
Nicole c.

32 pack of sprite is great. It's easier to buy in bulk so you don't need to carry as much and you can save money on buying in bulk!
Enjoy the suttle lemon and lime flavors. It is a house hold favorite when we are sick as it helps settle our stomachs.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Morristown, TN

I love sprite. It's one of the healthier choices in soda but still gives you the satisfaction you desire. Especially when your sick.
Sadiann J.
Sadiann J.

This is the only soda I will drink. It taste good and has the right amount of fizz to it. The flavor is good even though it has a weird after taste sometimes, but other than that I love this soda.
member-de576b9dd
member-de576b9dd
Philly

It's really good even if it's warm or cold it helps
With gas and if ur stomach aches
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Hustonville, KY

I absolutely love Sprite. I love this when my stomach hurts or I don't feel that well. I also love the fact that it does not have caffine in it. This is the best lemon lime soda that they have on the market. This soda is totally worth it. It is for sure the best I have ever tasted
Eileen h.
Eileen h.

I love sprite it's so refreshing and light I love lemon lime sodas and this one is my favorite one
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

Sprite is one of my favorite soda pops because of it's unique, caffeine-free flavor. It's great as a mixer or on it's own.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now