Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Gina K.
Gina K.
I've been drinking and liking Sprite since I was a child. It's a nice change from cola. Sprite is a favorite in my home.
Liza G.
Liza G.
Browns summit, NC
I've been drinking sprite for some time now it is delicious and refreshing and I love that it is caffeine free
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
This is always my go to when craving a lemon lime soda. Sprite is so crisp and refreshing and my kids love it
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Refreshing, amazing and delicious! Love ittttt.
So good to be a clear beverage! Have one!
You won't regret it.
Tykeshia H.
Tykeshia H.
Pittsburg, TX
The only time I really drink a Sprite is when I get sick I don't know what it is it always make me feel better and that goes for my son too
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Federal Way, WA
I LOVE SPRITE. its my everyday drink! I fell in love with it when i was pregnant i am addicted to sprite haha
Kayli S.
Kayli S.
Texarkana
sprite is my hands down favorite soda! it tastes amazing!! i recommend anyone who hasn't tried it, to try it.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Tipton, IA
I don't like sprit. Unless I'm sick I don't like it. I think it's gross and I don't like it. My son likes it.
Ma. Mikaella V.
Ma. Mikaella V.
Frankfort, KY
I really love sprite. Make my thirst away. Love the flavor too. I love mixing this when I'm cooking some Filipino dish
Carlena  B.
Carlena B.
Ashland, KY
Best lemon lime soda available. The taste is great! I suffer with chronic stomach issues and other drinks similar have always induced stomach pains. Sprite has never caused any symptoms and actually helps with stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?