BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica S.
This is by far my favorite soda! It's great for stomach aches, is cheap, and always tastes great! I love it!
Ting Z.
Bottled sprite is so convenient. I do not enjoy flat soda. The cap makes it last a few more hours
Bridgette M.
Sprite is great to drink when you're thirsty. I drink it a lot when I'm sick
I love sprite i would drink it all the time but am on a diet so no coke for me to bad
Destiny W.
No other lemon-lime soda can compare to this ! It tastes amazing and goes along great with red vines straw
magdaline a.
Salisbury, NC
I buy Sprite sodas all the time .it has a refreshing taste to it.I especially love the lemom-lime taste.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly sprite is the best soda out there for me. It has an amazing taste and is not to sweet nor daul.
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Best Lemon-Lime soda ever, no other brand can compare to Sprite. Also, it's a great drink on a hot day!
desiray k.
Saint Albans, NY
My fave drink, so refreshing , I love all the flavor, but original is my favorite
Jennifer E.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is definitely the best lemon lime soda. I also like the diet Sprite. It's way better than 7-up.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?