Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY

Hands down the best drink ever. I'm addicted to Sprite lol has a great crispy flavor especially when served cold
Sherryl L.
Sherryl L.
Sayreville, NJ

The best lemon lime soda on the market. I love a cool refreshing Sprite. It's just the right amount of sweetness
Maria L.
Maria L.
Dundalk, MD

Only drink when I'm at a bar. great mixer with vodka to give it a little flavor. still great when its by itself.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Johnstown, PA

Love this soda!! great for a day by the pool to cool off with! Love the flavor and the lemon lime citrus in it !
Ryan R.
Ryan R.

Very good, the taste is really very good! It should only have a little less gas, plus it's all really very good
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.

It's not bad, i like it but it has too much carbonic in it for me. When I drink it the only thing I do is burb.
Julia B.
Julia B.

Another favorite soda. I don't know why just tastes good. I use to always choose this drink when I was younger.
tifanny r.
tifanny r.
lima chosica

Adore el sabor a limón es tan delicioso me encanta y refresca mas si esta frío es mi bebida favorita me encanta
Kadeijah J.
Kadeijah J.
Gautier, MS

Im addicted to sprite. I have to have one every day. Its my favorite drink and will continue to be my favorite!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Clarksburg, WV

I love sprite. It is caffeine free and easier on my stomach them dark sodas. I always have sprite in my fridge.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now