BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Rani A.
Rani A.
Austin, TX
My go to beverage on a hot day, it is so refreshing. I also enjoy having it when I am sick it just makes me feel ten times better.
Danuza A.
Danuza A.
Montclair , NJ
I like soda; I try don't drink to much so I buy just one time the week and sprit it's my favorite, it's more lemon juice
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Winton
I love sprite the only soda I drink jk I also drink 7up, but anyway I love it and it's one of the best, very delicious ūüėč
Emily R.
Emily R.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely juat refreshing. Haven't felt the need for caffeine recently so I turned to sprite and my thirst is quenched!
Rodchelle W.
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
If we have soda in the house, this is one of them. We prefer this over 7 up. Better flavor. Great price. Very refreshing
Tara J.
Tara J.
Marion, NY
Most of the time if i want soda i will choose Sprit. It has always been one of my firat picks. It's flavor is perfect
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Drink one everyday for the carbonation kick needed to get through the tough day. Forever customer of Sprite.
Vera R.
Vera R.
Selkirk, NY
My favorite of all the lemon lime sodas. Always get it when I'm out... either on it's own or as a mixed drink. It's a classic for a reason!
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
i love this drink so much lol it is so refreshing and cooling...i like it when its room temperture

Suzanna P.
Suzanna P.
Sellersburg, IN
My go to soft drink. I like the new flavors they came up with in the soda machines at fast food places. It's not harsh on my stomach like most sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?