BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Courtney L.
Sprite is the perfect lemon lime soda. It's not too carbonated like some sofas and has a awesome taste.
lisa w.
Seattle, WA
The best lemon lime soda ever hands down! all the other types personally make me feel sick to my stomach
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love Sprite it is a very refreshing drink and is great when I am not feeling that well, I keep it on hand all of the time!
Alexa C.
Flushing, NY
A perfect summer drink. It's a change from coke and Pepsi. It have so many flavors going on.
Britney R.
The boys in my house love sprite so they can add a little grenadine and make Shirley temples
Amanda L.
This is one of the few sodas I will drink and I love it! It's good even when you have the stomach flu!
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
The taste starts out similar to traditional Sprite but quickly turns sour. In fact, I’d argue there isn’t much sweet in this “sweet & sour” flavor. It’s just a really sour Sprite. It’s not a bad taste. Something different from the norm, but I wouldn’t want to drink a lot of it. Which is probably why it is served us in small 7.5 oz sizes.
Riley G.
Adrian, MI
My favorite drink ever. It taste so good! I can't get enough of it! I always rebuy
Tera S.
Love sprite and when were all sick this is are goto drink because it helps us all
Carmen C.
It's sprite. It's good stuff, I like it when I don't want caffeine but want soda.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?