Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Paige D.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA

I like sprite a lot more than 7 up, but neither of them are as good as Sierra mist.
Best soda by far, crisp, refreshing and amazing ! Definitely on a top three of mine
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA

My favorite pop! It's quenches my thirst and is perfect on a hot day for a cookout!
Erica G.
Erica G.

Sprite is the go to soda to drink when you feel sick. use to drink it all the time.
Estephanie O.
Estephanie O.

Sprite is a very good soda. Leaving a fresh limon after taste. Also very affordable
Valantou K.
Valantou K.

I love Sprite a lot, this one even smells just as good as it tastes which is a plus
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

If I need my soda fix but it is past 6 pm, I grab sprite since it has no caffeine.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

This is my favorite drink !! There's not much I can say just that it's awesome!!!!
Gladys Grace H.
Gladys Grace H.

Sprite is my all-time favorite soda. If I am ordering a soda, it is always Sprite.
Escanda B.
Escanda B.
Eagle Pass, TX

My favorite drink. I order it for everything and it goes with even alcohol drink .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now