Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Laura C.
Laura C.
I have had this ever since I can remember, with its timeless taste it is always refreshing and delicious!
Ari A.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this soda because of Lil Uzi commercials. Any soda that has a rapper is my favorite brand hands down.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
By far my favorite brand of lemon lime soda spray is my favorite to Pack for lunches or even to have with my dinner
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Nice ,crisp drink. Its perfect for a hot summer filled with good food, water fun, and family bonding....
ashley a.
ashley a.
I like to drink this with my Korean bbq pork and it's refreshing and it digests my food well. My family likes this
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Hayward, CA
Best When It Is Cold. it is nice and light and crisp and also refreshing. it actually does help for motion sickness. highly recommend.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
Refreshing. I recently had some health issues and this was the only beverage that would calm my stomach.
Carmelita S.
Carmelita S.
Utica, NY
Great soda. No caffeine so good if you don't want or need caffeine but need a reliable carbonated drink.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Tampa
Love Sprite. This is a must buy in my house for my kids as it it caffeine free. I highly recommended this product.
Chidimma E.
Chidimma E.
Classic drink with a crisp flavor that always quenches your thirst. Staple at cookouts around the globe.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?