Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
kelly k.
kelly k.

Great choice for a non-caffeinated drink. Always has a great flavor. Wonderful choice for children.
Nicole c.
Nicole c.

32 pack of sprite is great. It's easier to buy in bulk so you don't need to carry as much and you can save money on buying in bulk!
Pam M.
Pam M.
Morristown, TN

I love sprite. It's one of the healthier choices in soda but still gives you the satisfaction you desire. Especially when your sick.
Raisean R.
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX

It's everything you would want in a lemon-lime soda. Very refreshing, great on a hot summer day. No caffeine so it's great for Children.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Amarillo, TX

I love the refreshing taste of sprite. Not to sweet and no caffine my favorites part. This beverage goes good with anything.
Sadiann J.
Sadiann J.

This is the only soda I will drink. It taste good and has the right amount of fizz to it. The flavor is good even though it has a weird after taste sometimes, but other than that I love this soda.
Eileen h.
Eileen h.

I love sprite it's so refreshing and light I love lemon lime sodas and this one is my favorite one
Jen F.
Jen F.
Salinas

I'm not a huge fan of lemon lime things, but sprite is super refreshing, especially when it's super cold! It's also my go to drink when I'm sick.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

Sprite is one of my favorite soda pops because of it's unique, caffeine-free flavor. It's great as a mixer or on it's own.
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Denver, CO

I like sprite a lot. I find that it's price point is competitive to similar soda's and it tastes great. It is perfect for if your stomach is feeling a little off and you want some clear liquids.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now