Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Monica R.
Monica R.
Bullhead City, AZ

Sprite is always a favorite!
Was my number one drink when I was pregnant!
Sprite will be forever in my life!!!
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.

If I'm gonna have a lemon lime soda its gonna be sprite. It tastes so fresh and crisp compared to competitors.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

It's Sprite how could you not like it. There's several lemon lime sodas out there, but this is always the best
Camille F.
Camille F.

The best i have tasted thus far ...The lemoney taste is great and refreshing .Most definetly a thirst quencher
Ranika K.
Ranika K.
Townsend, MT

I am a sprite lover. Hangover cure 101. Upset tummy? Sprite. Thirsty? Sprite. It is a go to for all occasions.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Joliet, MT

We sometimes buy Sprite lemon lime soda for the kids to drink. we will also sometimes use it for mixed drinks.
Gina P.
Gina P.
Douglasville, GA

I Love sprite have been drinking sprite all my life it's one of my favorites! 10/10 would definitely recommend
Mehdina K.
Mehdina K.

Love drinking sprite when I have an upset stomach I feel so refreshed ! It kind of something close to seven up
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I love the sprite, it's my favorite drink ... before I even knew her and now is the only thing I like to drink
Alice L.
Alice L.

this soda is super refreshing and has a great taste i always purchase when i can it tastes great when its cold
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now