Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Danica D.
Danica D.

Just like the regular sprite product, but better. You can really taste the lime every sip.
Nancy F.
Nancy F.

Es bueno pero a veces siento que tiene demasiada azúcar Es refrescante en tiempos de calor
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
San Jose, CA

I love sprit it's the best soda and it's the sizzling in the mouth tht makes it refreshing
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Ridgeland, MS

I HAVE to drink sprite every day. I love this flavor. There is nothing like it! Gotta buy!
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ

I like lemon lime soda . I love sprite my favorite drink in my lunch time with iced chips.
Misty L.
Misty L.
Winchester, KY

Sprite is the best if you have an upset stomach. My daughter and husband also love Sprite.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.

The sprite lemon lime soda is pretty good and the price is quite okay
I would buy it again
Melliaky L.
Melliaky L.
Naugatuck

Just as good any other soda been drinking Sprite forever honestly my favorite kind any day
lkssy t.
lkssy t.
quilpue

me encanta, tiene buen sabor, el limon no es muy acido, como en una limonada y me fascina.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

Sprite it good! It's affordable and taste great for a lemon lime drink! Classic for years!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now