Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
jessica m.
jessica m.
I love sprite. A great mixer and basic enough to add a nice flavor too. Always hits the spot and quenches a craving.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
My absolute favorite drink in the world. Any time and anywhere that's what I go with as my drink of choice
Meg D.
Meg D.
Duluth, MN
Classic sprite is my favorite pop. It's the only one I drink. The flavor is great. Completely met all expectations.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Weatherford
Sprite is a decent soda. However it always reminds me of when I was sick as a child. I do love it though.
Paula K.
Paula K.
Waycross, GA
I love Sprite. It is one of those sodas that NEVER gets old. I've been drinking it since I was old enough to have soda.
crystal e.
crystal e.
Upland, CA
Always a must have! Especially when the kids have a stomach ache! But I always have sprite in the pantry!
Madison J.
Madison J.
Grew up drinking sprite and I love that it still tastes the same. So refreshing and wayyyy better than Sierra Mist.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Love sprite, tastes great, buy it every time I'm at the gas station, pumping gas. It's affordable good price range.
Cody S.
Cody S.
White Bear Lake, MN
My go to lemon lime soda every single time! Was the only thing I drank for a while other than water and some juices
michelle c.
michelle c.
California Ca
I love this so so much. This is the only drink i'll ever drink. I can't drink any other soda. this is my favorite .
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?