Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Megan B.
Megan B.

This is the best remedy for an upset stomach. It definitely helps. Perfect.
Jill D.
Jill D.

I prefer sprite over Sierra Most or 7-up. It's a crisp and redressing soda.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Waterbury, CT

Sprite is one of the best sodas ever and its good and its my favorite soda
Brenda A.
Brenda A.

refrescante , aunque tiene mucho gas pero sabe deliciosa y es super barata
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Oak Park, MI

The only soda i drink in restaurants. Grew up on it when I was aloud soda.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I like it too toooooo much it's si refreshing and I love it too much !!!!
Pricila G.
Pricila G.

This is my safe drink when I go out to a new restaurant. The reason for that is that you can see threw it because it is clear so you know when something is clean or not. You can't do that with a Dr Pepper (which is my favorite drink) since the color of it is a dark brown if something is in you drink. Also when ever I have a tummy ache I like to drink this and burp after a couple burps I start to feel better.
Lorryn S.
Lorryn S.
Middleboro, MA

Classic, refreshing, what is there really to say let's be honest. There is something to be said, however, The fact that a soda that is so accessible and good doesn't have caffeine in it other than the sugar. I can't imagine what life would be like without spray when I'm craving sugar in something sparkling but I'm taking medication that doesn't vibe well with caffeine
Reina L.
Reina L.

I love this soda so much! It is my all time favorite soda! It has a great and long lasting flavor. It doesn't have a lot of sugar like most sodas have. It has way less sugar than coke. I really recommend this soda to you guys. It tastes so good and it isn't to sweet like coke.
wesley b.
wesley b.
salt lake city

sprite is a good drink for n upset stomach but i dont think its a great drink i recommend dr,.pepper but hey some peoples taste differs i like 7 up which is similar or like canada dry but i just dont think that sprite hits my thirst quenching spot.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?