Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Robert A.
Robert A.
This is by far my favorite soda out there. I really enjoy taking a nice cool sprite and drinking it. Cool commercials too.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
I really like the lime flavor it makes everything better. Sprite is really good with ciroc. I love the bubbles and the fizz
Angelita A.
Angelita A.
miami , Florida
It is not my favorite drink but it is very good, besides being the least harmful for health
Elide E.
Elide E.
College station
Was my favorite drink to get every time I got a soda, but getting and drink in it so much I got tired of it lol.
Ana H.
Ana H.
It's really refreshing and I like the flavor. I have bought this many many times before and it has a good flavor
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
seatac, wa
Sprite always does the tummy right when it's not feeling right!. my go to for upset stomach or when I'm down with a cold!
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
This drink is so good. It helps when you're sick and gives a great taste. But also when you want it with food it's perfect.
Amena R.
Amena R.
Bubbly love. Unlike other sodas this is very deliciously clear clean. I love this soda. I want it all the time.
kristina r.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I love sprite. It has no caffeine which is important to me and it nice when i want some carbonation with a meal
Axel E.
Axel E.
Arkansas,fort smith
I like because they are very good ­čśś Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda so good

Esta soda se las recomiendo es muy deliciosa
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?