BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Tera S.
Love sprite and when were all sick this is are goto drink because it helps us all
Carmen C.
It's sprite. It's good stuff, I like it when I don't want caffeine but want soda.
Desiree E.
Medford , OR
This is a classic soda. It's really good and a great mixer. You can add any flavor or alcohol with it
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS
Always love this soda. Cheap and refreshing. Always the go to soda for tummy bug...........
Lisa E.
Port Huron, MI
Love sprite, I keep cases of it around the house. I actually made a sprite cake
Erin H.
Florence, KY
I don't drink Sprite that much unless my stomach hurts, but it always tastes great and helps relieve my stomach issues!
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Sprite is just too sweet. All the sugar in it don't work with it like all the other sodas
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
My favorite soda. It's very zesty and quenches your thirst if you crave soda.
Susana A.
Woodward, OK
Delicious and refresh easy to save and is good for patties and for days hot and for relaxing time
Brooke S.
Hands down my favorite beverage. It's my go to soda at home, work, restaurants, everywhere. Always quenches my thirst.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?