BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Mica D.
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
What can I say? I am a die hard Sprite fan. By far my most favorite soda. I love the cranberry version that comes out at Christmas.
Shelley T.
Shelley T.
Wytheville
Always an excellent choice we grew up with come products and still use them to this day! Have and always will be amazing!
Angeleen R.
Angeleen R.
Milpitas
OMG SPRITE!! IT'S MY FAVORITE SODA!! Like when I'm at a party... I ALWAYS HOPE THAT THEY HAVE SPRITE BC ITS SOOOOO GOOD!!
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
That's my favorite soda after all. It's delicious and doesn't taste as sweet as the other kinds. I love sprite
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Albion, MI
Sprite is the best. It tastes good all the time. It also helps when having an upset stomach. Sprite is the way to go 24/7
Erin O.
Erin O.
Mabank, TX
lol I'm sorry you're sorry I don't have you I don't want to you know I don't want to you know you are so cute lol but you know what
Angaline S.
Angaline S.
Riverside
This is one of my favorite sodas I love sprite it is one of the best sodas that is out that it is light and very tasty I recommend this drink
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
Classic Sprite, what m more can I say. It's refreshing and delicious! When I'm feeling spunky I'll put a lemon wedge in it!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
I've been drinking a lot of Sprite since cutting back on caffeine during my pregnancy and had forgotten how great it is!
Kyrsten K.
Kyrsten K.
This is good during the summer in a hot day and when you are sick. I usually always have a case laying around the house.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?