BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Alexis R.
I LOVE SPRITE. I love that it has all the carbonation of regular soda, but without the caffeine!
Myeisha H.
Not a big fan of soda can't have much caffeine since I'm breastfeeding but Sprite is caffeine free & fulfills my soda cravings
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
When the kids want a drink I like this. They feel they are getting a treat and it doesn't have caffeine.
Courtney L.
Sprite is the perfect lemon lime soda. It's not too carbonated like some sofas and has a awesome taste.
lisa w.
Seattle, WA
The best lemon lime soda ever hands down! all the other types personally make me feel sick to my stomach
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love Sprite it is a very refreshing drink and is great when I am not feeling that well, I keep it on hand all of the time!
Alexa C.
Flushing, NY
A perfect summer drink. It's a change from coke and Pepsi. It have so many flavors going on.
Amanda L.
This is one of the few sodas I will drink and I love it! It's good even when you have the stomach flu!
Riley G.
Adrian, MI
My favorite drink ever. It taste so good! I can't get enough of it! I always rebuy
Britney R.
The boys in my house love sprite so they can add a little grenadine and make Shirley temples
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?