Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kay R.
Kay R.
Potsdam, NY

I am a big fan of lemon lime soda. Sprite's can is visually appealing. The taste is crisp and is a very delicious version of a Lemon-Lime soda. I think that it goes flat a little too soon but you can't have it all. It's definitely better than Sierra Mist. I would recommend this over Sierra Mist. I would recommend people to drink this over any other Lemon-Lime soda.
Janet R.
Janet R.
Cincinnati, OH

Love a nice cold sprite on a hot summer day. Love any lemon line drink. Nice and refreshing go with anything
Ma. Mikaella V.
Ma. Mikaella V.
Frankfort, KY

I really love sprite. Make my thirst away. Love the flavor too. I love mixing this when I'm cooking some Filipino dish
Susan F.
Susan F.
Watertown, MN

Sprite is always very refreshing, quenches my thirst, and pairs very nicely with vodka! :)
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Menifee, CA

I love Sprite. It always helps an upset stomach and tastes amazing in shebert ice cream. Very refreshing on a hot day
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

My favorite soda since childhood. Quenches my thirst when I need a treat. No caffeine or dyes makes me feel better about consuming this soda
Nevaeh P.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ

Great soda. I pretty sure everyone loves sprite. I love it and Haven't met one person who doesn't like it. It's perfect the way it is. Great tasting soda as well. I would recommend sprite to others 100%
DL U.
DL U.
Leavenworth

My husband and kids love Sprite. We wait until it goes on sale to purchase it otherwise it's too expensive.
Shawmaine L.
Shawmaine L.
Baltimore, MD

Sprite soda is by far my favorite soda brand I love ALL of the flavors but I love the original kind more than anything!
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA

Refreshing. Enjoy to drink very cold. Good price. Excellent for drink when you don't feel good.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now