Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Valley stream , NY
I'm not a big soda drinker but sprite is always a comfortable choice. It was my favorite childhood soda and I would still drink it today.
Mikayla R.
Mikayla R.
Crave these!! So bubbly and fresh! Really relaxing and always something I'll get at a restaurant
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, Ohio
A staple in our house. Everyone in our family loves the fresh, crisp taste and great amount of carbonation.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
daily cravings! Probably one of the top pops, for dinner, the movies, lunch, school, work, etc. just overall amazing!
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Spanaway
Perfect for when I have an upset stomach. Nice lemony lime crisp flavor. Not too rich like drinking a coke.
Marie C.
Marie C.
makati
I like this! It's not that sweet or hard like coke. Yeahh it's good i love ut. I always. Repeat consumer. I always drink this.
James B.
James B.
Superior, WI
Love sprite so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Number 2 on my list of favorite sodas 1 being mtn dew. 12 packs are the cheapest way to buy them as well if anyone was wondering.
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
red level, AL
I love sprite! It's my go to when I'm pregnant or not feeling well. I keep it in the fridge for when I'm craving it.
Roberta A.
Roberta A.
Gainesville , VA
Refrigerante bom, mas não é meu favorito. Gosto de tomar misturado com vodka. Ou com algum snack de tarde.
jessica m.
jessica m.
I love sprite. A great mixer and basic enough to add a nice flavor too. Always hits the spot and quenches a craving.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?