BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Taymara P.
Taymara P.
marietta
Como eu amo essa Soda, ótima pra matar aquela sede depois de trabalhar por horas ou jogar por horas! Amo de paixão
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
This drink always goes well with dinner! I also love mixing this with alcohol or making Shirley temples
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Muskogee , OK
I'm always the one who you ask what do you want to drink and I always say sprite no matter what it is so delicious and I can't stop drinking it
Sam W.
Sam W.
Birmingham, AL
Love sprite. Its a classic for me. My favorite coke product for sure. Will be a sprite person for life
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout
Sprite is my favorite. I am trying to only drink clear pop and sprite just has a great flavor. I choose it everywhere I go.
Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Bremen
I love Sprite. It's my go to Everytime someone asks me what I want to drink. It has a great and refreshing taste.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Riverside, CA
Just the right combo of lemon and lime flavor, great when drank at room temp or cold. This will always be a good to for us.
Kezzekiah B.
Kezzekiah B.
Bountiful, UT
Sprite is my go to soda. I rarely drink anything else. It's cheap and delicious. It's not too sweet compared to other sodas
Megan C.
Megan C.
Classic. Great, crisp flavor. Can't really go wrong with it, unless you hate lemon-lime sodas.
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
I love Sprite . I've been drinking it since I was younger and it's just as refreshing as it tasted then . Now they have different flavors but I just stick to the original . Its always refreshing on a good hot day .
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?