Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Baltimore, MD

Crisp, refreshing, caffeine-free clear soda. Quenches your thirst. Awake wo some on hand
James S.
James S.
Rice, VA

Good mixer. Goes well after a workout. Enjoy the fact that this is an established drink.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA

My favorite lemon lime soda, it goes really good with strawberries and strawberry juice.
Mandie B.
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC

My favorite sofa! Caffeine give me migraines so this gives me the soda without the pain.
Breeanna W.
Breeanna W.
Charlottesvle, VA

This is my favorite summer drink essential! It quenches my thirst! And is caffeine free!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
McKenzie

I love Sprite! I normally drink this when I'm sick because it helps me hold things down.
Lynette G.
Lynette G.
San Sebastian, PR Puerto Rico

Nice crisp sweet flavor. This is one of my favorite flavors of all time ,it's a classic.
Noelia S.
Noelia S.
Guatemala, Guatemala

Me gusta aunque el sabor ha cambiado y el las latas tiene poco gas, hay que mejorarla ;)
Yalonda C.
Yalonda C.
Beckley, WV

Sprite one of my favorite soda. Sprite it good for mixing drinks. When it nice and cold.
Cailie K.
Cailie K.
Center City, MN

Tasty and refreshing. Good for when you want a soda but not something heavy like a cola.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now