BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Mindie H.
Mindie H.
Trumann, AR
i love sprite! it has a great taste. its also helpful when i have an upset stomach. the taste is way better than the other sodas on the market.
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Columbus
I am not able to have caffeine so Sprite has always been my go-to. I love the fact they have that option. I like that it is not as sweet as sierra mist.
KRenee G.
KRenee G.
My favorite soda of all time. Very crisp and refreshing. I would recommend chilling before serving if not already chilled.
Casandra D.
Casandra D.
This is my favorite caffeine free soda! When you're trying to take care of yourself and cut out "junk food" this soda is a good cheat drink. It's nice and crisp that keeps hitting all the right sweet notes! It doesn't last long in my house!
Kaylee N.
Kaylee N.
Sylva, NC
This soda isn't very caffeinated it's very refreshing. Its inexpensive and worth every penny you pay. Definetly recommend.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Huntington, WV
I enjoy drinking Sprite because it's not loaded with sugar or caffeine and I'm trying to stick to a diet with my boyfriend
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fontana, CA
I love sprite. It's very refreshing especially when really cold. Drink it pretty quickly tho, it looses carbonation fast.
Angeleen R.
Angeleen R.
Milpitas
OMG SPRITE!! IT'S MY FAVORITE SODA!! Like when I'm at a party... I ALWAYS HOPE THAT THEY HAVE SPRITE BC ITS SOOOOO GOOD!!
Shelley T.
Shelley T.
Wytheville
Always an excellent choice we grew up with come products and still use them to this day! Have and always will be amazing!
Mica D.
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
What can I say? I am a die hard Sprite fan. By far my most favorite soda. I love the cranberry version that comes out at Christmas.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?