Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim

This soda is very good and its one of my favorits because it has a very natural taste and its not very heavy as the other ones are. Its not expenxive at all and i buy it every week or so, and like i said iots one of my favorites and i recommend it to everyone.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY

I love Sprite, I always have it in my refrigerator.
It is so refreshing and doesn't have that dark color
added to it. There is nothing that compares to the
taste of a cold sprite, it is definitely one of my
favorite sodas and I recommend all of you to try it.
Meethu C.
Meethu C.
Warner Robins, GA

Good soda, I like it, pretty strong lemon lime flavor but not overwhelming, usually nicely carbonated. It's my go to soda if my stomach is feeling a bit funky or I'm feeling nauseous. I usually keep it on hand for long car rides. Good flavor, would recommend.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.

This drink is soo good. It is refreshing and delicious at the same time. The packaging is great as you can recycle it and it matches the flavor very well. This does have a lot of sugar though so I wouldn't buy it too often but great for days out at the park.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC

Sprite has always been one of my favorite soda! It's lemon-lime taste is always so refreshing. It has always been my choice in soda when I think I need something fizzy and delicious. It's always great as a mixer and I often use it when making sangria at home!
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV

Sprite is always the refreshing choice of carbonated beverage for me. It can be a little sweet for my taste now that I'm drinking way more water, but I still love it on ice after a hot summer day in Nevada. Love that it has no caffeine either. Kind of a plus!
Lupe D.
Lupe D.

Love this whenever I am out to eat somewhere. I like to drink plain water when I eat out but sometimes i gravitate to this because I want something light with bubbles and most times sparkling water does not cut it so i would highly recommend this its amazing.
Allison F.
Allison F.

Great same drink year after year with the same great taste. i always remember drinking these with my grandparents and i still love it today. i don't drink soda often but when we do its sprite! Great affordable prices and very easy to buy at most local stores.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Love me a sprite. Not only is it refreshing but you can add just about any fruit flavor to it to make it have a different taste. you can also add it to a non sparkling wine and have a bit of a spritzer. needless to say i love sprite. the taste and versatility
Kiani C.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA

Sprite is such a classic drink, it's the perfect acidity and has the most crisp bubbles of carbonation. You take a sip of sprite and it takes you back to your childhood when your parents though that sprite was the only soda that wasn't "all that bad" for you
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now