BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Ozark, MO
Love Sprite! It has so many purposes! It's great to settle upset stomachs and it's my go to for making mix drinks. It has always met expectations and I feel it beats out all of its competitors. Will be picking some up next time we go to the store!
Camryn T.
Camryn T.
This soda is delicious! My favorite "go-to" soda when I get a craving for carbination. I also started making mixed drinks with it. Vibrant packaging makes it easy to spot in the store. Also- Great price! The only soda I will buy by the case! LOVE!
Isa W.
Isa W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
As a kid growing up I was more fond of the lemon-lime drinks then the standard cola. Sprite was always my go to request at the drive through and when I was able to get cans. Love Sprite's flavor better than other brands. Would recommend to others.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY
Sprite for me is like ginger ale, it is like Mountain Dew, just the option I go to when I want something from the soft drink family but not completely. Diving into hard-core soda. Would recommend to friends before pepsi, Coke or other soda brands.
Ana K.
Ana K.
Cordova, TN
I love Sprite! I like how delicate it's flavor is, it compliments any meal without being too sweet. It's refreshing and best of all caffeine free! I am a fan!! It doesn't compare to all the knockoffs! It's worth it. I would recommend this product.
Randy C.
Randy C.
This is by far the second best soda ever made. the best part about Sprite is that it does not contain any caffeine. So kids can also have it with without getting high off caffeine. However, that doesn't mean they won't get a little high off sugar.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I love Sprite! It is so refreshing and light, unlike most other sodas. There is no caffeine in it, which is great if you are looking for a tasty alternative to water or coffee without all the caffeine and calories. I would definitely buy it again!
Amina A.
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
Sometimes sprite can help with a stomachache and I absolutely love it because of that. I don't think it needs room for improvement and it has good value. It has a good lemon and lime flavor. It has a good flavor and I would recommend it to others.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
New York , NY
My favorite soda ever. Perfect to have with dinner since it has no caffeine, literally every bodega sells this, very thirst-quenching, it's not even that bad when it gets a little warm. it's better than 7up and Sierra Mist for sure. It's a staple!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
Sprite is one of my more favorite soda brands. It's not too strong but not too lite, just in the middle. It's not crazily expensive so it's good for big parties. I recommend spite over Coca Cola or Mountain Dew because its taste is so much better.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?