Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Allison F.
Allison F.

Great same drink year after year with the same great taste. i always remember drinking these with my grandparents and i still love it today. i don't drink soda often but when we do its sprite! Great affordable prices and very easy to buy at most local stores.
Lupe D.
Lupe D.

Love this whenever I am out to eat somewhere. I like to drink plain water when I eat out but sometimes i gravitate to this because I want something light with bubbles and most times sparkling water does not cut it so i would highly recommend this its amazing.
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV

Sprite is always the refreshing choice of carbonated beverage for me. It can be a little sweet for my taste now that I'm drinking way more water, but I still love it on ice after a hot summer day in Nevada. Love that it has no caffeine either. Kind of a plus!
Ellie B.
Ellie B.

This drink is soo good. It is refreshing and delicious at the same time. The packaging is great as you can recycle it and it matches the flavor very well. This does have a lot of sugar though so I wouldn't buy it too often but great for days out at the park.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC

Sprite has always been one of my favorite soda! It's lemon-lime taste is always so refreshing. It has always been my choice in soda when I think I need something fizzy and delicious. It's always great as a mixer and I often use it when making sangria at home!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY

I love Sprite, I always have it in my refrigerator.
It is so refreshing and doesn't have that dark color
added to it. There is nothing that compares to the
taste of a cold sprite, it is definitely one of my
favorite sodas and I recommend all of you to try it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA

I love sprite specially during summer. I love the fact that it's a very mixable drink. I enjoy sprite with orange juice or strawberry margarita mix. It's also very affordable and found in almost all groceries. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA

A go to soda for drinking with savory foods and also mixing in drinks. It is a cheap chaser for drinking, great for drinks at parties, and not too heavy or sugary of a soda. Definitely a favorite and would recommend to anyone who is not a heavy soda drinker.
Makiya C.
Makiya C.

This is literally the only kind of soda I'll drink. Dark sodas make my skin break out. And I've loved Sprite since I was a child. I love the equal taste of lemon and lime. I definitely would recommend this but wouldn't have to because it's so popular already
Anu g.
Anu g.
El Dorado Hills, CA

I love Sprite specially lemon flavor, as i get dizzy or nauseated while travelling and this makes me feel so good. it helps me with that matelic taste i get after nasuea. i loved the flaovor so much. its one of my favorite. totaly loved it and recommend it ,
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now