BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Ellie C.
Richmond, VA
I LOVE Sprite it has just the right amount of carbonation and flavor! In my opinion it will be appropriate of age 5 and up because of the carbonation, but I think you should try It out!
Caressa H.
Utica, KY
I'm usually not a big fan of lemon and lime flavors but this soda is amazing. I love how refreshing it is. I also love drinking this when I am sick because it makes my throats feel so much better. I highly recommend this soda.
Patty J.
Oxnard , CA
Third is one of my favorite sodas it is yummy I can drink it with any type of food and drink it at any time of the day I would recommend this product a lot I hope you guys try it and like it as wellūüėä
Andrew M.
I enjoy Sprite. It's the only soda I drink from the Coca Cola family. It has a nice crisp taste and leaves me satisfied after drinking it. The lemon and lime complement each other well. I always recommend Sprite
Stephen M.
Birmingham, AL
What can I say about this? It is a classic, go-to drink that quenches your thirst and is the leader in Lemon-Lime flavored soda! When I am especially thirsty, nothing beats an ice-cold Sprite with its fresh lemon-lime flavor! I would recommend this soda to anyone!
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
Sprite is my all time favorite carbonated drink it had no caffeine so great to drink with dinner so you can still sleep. It's just a great drink if I don't get sweet tea when I go out to eat I get spite it's my fav!
Shai M.
Little Rock, AR
A refeshing drink to enjoy anytime of day. I like that it us caffine free. I try to stay away from carbonated and caffinated drinks, but I "cheat" with this. Also the only drink I allow my son to have.
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
Who doesn't love sprite?I have always liked sprite since I was a kid. It's my go to soda that doesn't give you an insane amount of sugars. I feel like you'd have to be crazy to have never had sprite in your life. Caffeine free which is awesome as well!
Victoria B.
Sulphur, LA
A perfect lemon lime soda! It doesn't have any caffeine which is great! It's a lot like Sierra Mist or Mellow Yellow, but not exactly the same thing. It can also help calm an upset stomach. Very tasty!
Tiffany N.
Seattle, WA
Who doesn't love Sprite when I'm trying to cut back caffeine I drink this because good and with the gas it's refreshing I feel like it has more gas then other sodas when I first take a sip it leaves me gasping for air lol
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?