Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Carlsbad, NM

This product is something we use when we are sick and don't have anything else that we can keep down. sprite with lemon is really good for an upset stomach and makes it feel so much better and relaxed. You can buy this at your local Walmart or albertsons
Laura H.
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN

I'm a Pepsi drinker but if I want lemon lime I buy Sprite it taste good and I prefer it over the other companies lemon lime flavored pop. It's good if you have an upset stomach. I buy it in the 12 ounce cans and keep some in my refrigerator all the time.
Linda J.
Linda J.
Boston

Sprite is a drink you go for when you're looking for something less intimidating than Coke. I've been cutting back on all soda's lately and I found a great combo. I do half Sprite and half sparkling water and you still get the satisfying kick of Sprite.
Bri R.
Bri R.

Sprite is, in my opinion, the most refreshing soda one can drink. It has a great lemon-lime flavor, which is enhanced the colder the beverage is. I think this pairs well with cook-outs in the summer. It's also an easy drink to get down when one is sick.
Anthony D.
Anthony D.

Sprite is a perfect non caffeine soda. It has the perfect mixture of lemon and lime mixed together to give you that refreshing feeling in the mouth. For the price of it you definitely will be satisfied. Is will definitely be my go-to drink all the time.
gracie k.
gracie k.
Murrieta, CA

Sprite has always, always, ALWAYS been a family favorite. It's always one of my favorite sodas, and there really aren't any alternatives to recommend. Their packaging is nice and fitting for the drink, and I love being able to recognize the logo quickly
Inas H.
Inas H.
Albertson, NY

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is nice and refreshing. It's been bought many times in my house. It doesn't have the colors many other sodas have and the flavor is very good. Our expectations have been met for a drink and I would recommend it to others to enjoy.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a refreshing carbonated citrus beverage that is light on the tummy and tastes great. I don't purchase this regularly but when I want a clear soda or something to help calm my stomach this is what I choose. It's a great classic.
Lexy B.
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA

I don't drink soda often just because it's so unhealthy. But when I do drink it (at restaurants and stuff) sprite is my go too. It has a really good flavor without being so carbonated. I like it :) It also doesn't give me a stomach ache like most sodas!
Zitlali R.
Zitlali R.
San Francisco, CA

I love sprite because it isn't as strong and as heavy as other sodas. It is also very refreshing and its great when it is cold. I prefer the ones in the can more than the bottled ones and it is absolutely amazing and this is the only today I ever drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now