Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Kurlyiah J.
Kurlyiah J.
Lafayette La

I only drink this I can't drink anything else but this is my favorite soda it's so good .
Martha V.
Martha V.

My favorite lemon lime soda, my favorite soda ever, when it's ice cold it's so refreshing
Tania C.
Tania C.

1ST LOVE=COCA COLA
2ND LOVE= SPRITE LEMON-LIME
WHAT HAPPEND IF YOU MIX IT?? A LOVE BOMB!!
Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Dyess Afb, TX

Best soda ever. Very refreshing and tasty on a hot day. Or it's still good when it's cold
Bree C.
Bree C.
Oak Grove, MO

I love the bite it has to it.
It's great.
Definitely something u should try if u haven't.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Toronto, ON

A light lemon-lime flavored beverage that is probably one of my main go to pops to drink
Latasha B.
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS

I absolutely love Sprite. It's always been a perfect drink when you have a upset stomach.
missy h.
missy h.
spencer, wv

I love sprite it is so refreshing and it also settles an upset stomach.it tastes so great
Karen C.
Karen C.
Roswell, NM

These are great they have a great taste I do recomend to everyone who likes this brandHnd
Birgitta A.
Birgitta A.

Always my favorite from all the time
Since I was child I always choose this one over coke
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now