BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Drink one everyday for the carbonation kick needed to get through the tough day. Forever customer of Sprite.
Tara J.
Tara J.
Marion, NY
Most of the time if i want soda i will choose Sprit. It has always been one of my firat picks. It's flavor is perfect
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
i love this drink so much lol it is so refreshing and cooling...i like it when its room temperture

Vera R.
Vera R.
Selkirk, NY
My favorite of all the lemon lime sodas. Always get it when I'm out... either on it's own or as a mixed drink. It's a classic for a reason!
Suzanna P.
Suzanna P.
Sellersburg, IN
My go to soft drink. I like the new flavors they came up with in the soda machines at fast food places. It's not harsh on my stomach like most sodas.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Rome, GA
I like Sprite because caffeine really jacks me up, so this gives me something carbonated to drink without the caffeine.
Nadia G.
Nadia G.
Forest Park
Mmmmmm... Sprite is the only thing that doesn't make me get killer stomach aches, and it's delicious! Sooo... I give it a 10/10.
Kerry T.
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
Sprite is a very good and refreshing lemon lime soda. It's not too sour, it's not too sweet. It is just right. Way to go Sprite.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
You can't beat a classic. This has a sweet light and refreshing flavor. The balance of lemon and lime is the best on the market.
April A.
April A.
Decatur, IN
Not my first choice of soda. It's always dried my mouth out. But it does come in handy when you have an upset stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?