Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Taymara P.
Taymara P.
marietta
Como eu amo essa Soda, ótima pra matar aquela sede depois de trabalhar por horas ou jogar por horas! Amo de paixão
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
This drink always goes well with dinner! I also love mixing this with alcohol or making Shirley temples
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.
I really enjoy this perfect ratio of lemon and lime! I really enjoy using it for mixed drinks
Sam W.
Sam W.
Birmingham, AL
Love sprite. Its a classic for me. My favorite coke product for sure. Will be a sprite person for life
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout
Sprite is my favorite. I am trying to only drink clear pop and sprite just has a great flavor. I choose it everywhere I go.
Kezzekiah B.
Kezzekiah B.
Bountiful
Sprite is my go to soda. I rarely drink anything else. It's cheap and delicious. It's not too sweet compared to other sodas
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Riverside, CA
Just the right combo of lemon and lime flavor, great when drank at room temp or cold. This will always be a good to for us.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Classic. Great, crisp flavor. Can't really go wrong with it, unless you hate lemon-lime sodas.
Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Bremen
I love Sprite. It's my go to Everytime someone asks me what I want to drink. It has a great and refreshing taste.
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Muskogee , OK
I'm always the one who you ask what do you want to drink and I always say sprite no matter what it is so delicious and I can't stop drinking it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?