Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Me gusta mucho esta bebida.
Pero es muy seca tipo cuando tu tienes sed y la bebes te da más sed.
El resto me encanta
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Yum all day! I always order a sprite no ice at all restraints because it's so good and it doesn't water down.
Clara B.
Clara B.
Jonesboro, AR
Sprite is one of my favorite drinks! So light and refreshing without being too sweet. I love to add different flavors to it to mix it up!
Katherine Q.
Katherine Q.
San Antonio, TX
My kids new favorite beverage. I love the taste, they love that they get to have soda every once in a while
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
Sprite isn't always my go-to soft drink, but I become nauseated easily. And it always makes me feel better.
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.
Georgetown
Sprite is so good, it's a classic. I love the lemon-limey flavor it has. It is so good when you're stomach is upset!!
kiernan k.
kiernan k.
Avon, OH
I love sprite it is refreshing and tastes amazing I love the lemon in it and it is a great price
Kay S.
Kay S.
love this mostly cold.its not that sugary like other sodas love this one favirote one right now.
Luzmaria R.
Luzmaria R.
Bloomington, CA
Love this soda the only falvor i drink since im prego lolz i dont get heart burns with this one!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Valley stream , NY
I'm not a big soda drinker but sprite is always a comfortable choice. It was my favorite childhood soda and I would still drink it today.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?