BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
donna s.
My 1st choice of soda. love sprite so much, I'll rather have this than having coca-cola..
morgan g.
Carlsbad, CA
I love sprite! its the best clear soda I've ever drank!. it is really good to drink when your sick!
Sarah w.
Modesto, CA
I like this soda. I think it is refreshing, especially when it is ice cold. I think it one of the best lemon lime soda.
Katelyn K.
I love the lemon lime flavor and I love being able to buy a lot of it at one time for pretty cheap!
Tara B.
I love this drink. Caffeine free and has a refreshing taste. A cold glass of Sprite on a hot summer day is delicious.
Annie R.
Clayton, NC
I used to like sprite a lot before but now it tastes too bland for me. It is pretty affordable, priced the same as other sodas.
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ
I like sprite. Better option than a dark soda. The flavor is good and price isn't too expensive.
Adelyn b.
New Haven, CT
Best taste and it cool and refreshing the only soda i drank while pregnant, I love me some sprite
Teresa K.
Hudson, IL
great non caffeine option for a soda. better than sierra mist or other off brands. regularly purchase this
Hannah P.
Columbia, KY
Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. Very helpful to settling your stomach. Great go to drink for those who are sick.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?