Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
potato e.
potato e.

its very good! i love sprite and its very hydrating and its just a good drink to have when ur thirsty and want some good drink on the weekends. its sugary tho so thats bad
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL

I don't really drink soda, but when I do I grab Sprite. Crisp taste, not ridiculously sweet, or as sweet as other sodas, and it doesn't stain when I inevitably spill it. Pretty dope for a soda. I wouldn't not recommend it, nor would I cheerlead for it. It's, you know, Sprite.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Lodi, NJ

Can't go wrong with the classic. I love how light a lemon-lime soda tastes. Helps me with nausea and makes me feel less guilty about drinking the occasional soda.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.

A favorite. The kids prefer this over 7up though I really can't tell a difference. My kids ask for this specially if they have a fever
Dana H.
Dana H.

This soda is a classic. It has great flavor and I drink it all the time. It is very affordable and has great packaging
Catrina M.
Catrina M.
Birmingham

The reason I love Sprite is because it doesn't stain my teeth like dark sodas too. It's also great for when your sick, like stomach aches or nausea. My go-to soda since I was a youngin'.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Chattanooga, TN

It's a Lemon and lime soda. It's really good. It's one of my favorite sodas. It almost tastes like sierra mist
Princess N.
Princess N.
Fort Bragg, NC

I love Sprite! It is so crisp and refreshing. It is about the only carbonated soda that I drink. I hate it when I go to a restaurant and they say well we have Sierra Mist. Nope not the same at all. I'd rather get water. Sprite is the best.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC

Sprite has always been one of my favorite pop brands. I can't drink dark drinks and Sprite is always my go to. I always get a Sprite when I go to a restaurant and I don't think there's any soda that's better than Sprite.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Montgomery, TX

I used to be a big Dr Pepper fanatic ( don't get me wrong, I still love it and drink it plenty )but here lately I'm completely obsessed with Sprite. I've always liked it, but have to have some everyday now.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now