Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.

Love me some sprite don't drink dark sofas a lot so when I drink soda I drink sprite
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Jacksonville, NC

It's a classic, the flavor has stayed the same for as long as I remember drinking it
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM

My favorite soft drink. Definitely my go to drink. Would recommend this to a friend.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Jefferson City, TN

Can't go wrong with Sprite. Walgreens sometimes has a sale on their 12 packs. 3/ $10
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Norwalk, CA

My go-to drink when I want a clear soft drink. Love the light taste - not too sweet.
DAmber H.
DAmber H.
Lewisville, TX

Sprite is my favorite soda!! I could never go wrong by choosing it! It goes anything
Darian A.
Darian A.

Sweet bubbly lime flavored, i love it. Nothing better to a hot day and a cold sprite
Ming-Li P.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA

It's a really good soft drink. It tastes great with anything and everyone loves it !
dana k.
dana k.
Nazareth, PA

I really like sprite, the original is my favorite! I love anything that's lemon lime
Manuela C.
Manuela C.
Americana, SP

Muito refrescante e delicioso, mesmo eu não sendo muito fã de refrigerante de limão.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now