Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Dana H.
Dana H.

This soda is a classic. It has great flavor and I drink it all the time. It is very affordable and has great packaging
Kristian D.
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA

Best soda ive had EVER . 10/10 would recommend. No need for improvement, i love it
Princess N.
Princess N.
Fort Bragg, NC

I love Sprite! It is so crisp and refreshing. It is about the only carbonated soda that I drink. I hate it when I go to a restaurant and they say well we have Sierra Mist. Nope not the same at all. I'd rather get water. Sprite is the best.
Montana S.
Montana S.
visalia, CA

I love Sprite Lemon Lime Soda! It is a good drink for any kind of day. And when you aren't feeling to good it always makes your stomach feel better! Great value and very affordable. I always buy these in bulk and i would def recommend these to anyone!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Montgomery, TX

I used to be a big Dr Pepper fanatic ( don't get me wrong, I still love it and drink it plenty )but here lately I'm completely obsessed with Sprite. I've always liked it, but have to have some everyday now.
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Ronkonkoma, NY

Love the taste of this soda. It has a perfect blend of lemon and lime flavoring. Tastes great and is very refreshing.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL

Love the taste of this product but in all honesty thr original sprite will always be the best. Good pricing only see it in shelves every once in a blue moon. I recommend it though if your looking for a new type of sprite flavoring.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Clinton Township, MI

The best drink ever, the perfect mix between lemon and lime with the carbonated flavor to it and it refreshes you all in one sip, Love it
Krystal A.
Krystal A.

Very refreshing. Since I do t drink lots of sida anymore this tastes sweeter than I remember, but whenever I want something carbonated this is my go to Soda.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Pasadena , Tx

Not a big soda fan but it is okay for a lemon soda. I like Sprite better than store brand or a cheap brand
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now