BY SPRITE #4 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste).

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious2 Answers
  • which is better 7up or sprite?8 Answers
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ana Claire Z.
Doral, FL
Love love love iiit!!! I can mix it with drinks, like dairy drink, no harm to health AT ALL, low sugar and chemicals and fresh taste
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love sprite, I drink only when I have an upset stomach. I love the taste and the flavor of Sprite. I love that it is caffeine free.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I love everything about Sprite and that is the only soft drink that I will choose to drink on a hot day to cool off its refreshing !
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
Great quality of soda has a lemon flavor and it's really good
Love how they have them in cans and can be taken to places like picnics
Ken V.
Alexander, AR
This is a great no caffeine drink. Sits well on an upset stomach, mixed well with other sodas, and helps keep an pregnant wife happy.
Kelsey R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love sprite. Cherry sprite. Strawberry sprite. Or sprite with some alcohol. Also sprite and pink lemonade is really good together.
Angie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My favorite soda. Freash smooth and satisfing. Not too sweet and great to mix with your favorite juice, wine, or alcoholic beverages.
Marissa B.
Canton
Sprite is my FAVORITE soda! The flavor is wonderful and much better than any dark pop. I will always drink sprite over any other pop.
Emma F.
This is my all time favorite beverage! It always leaves me wanting more because of how tasteful it is. I definitely recommend Sprite.
Happy P.
Willis, TX
I think that this product is excellent!! And everyone should try this in their life span!!(unless allergic to any of the ingredients)
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Alex C.
which is better 7up or sprite?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?