BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Holly S.
Abingdon, MD
If I need some carbonation but do not need the caffeine, I go for a Sprite. It has a good citrus flavor that is not too over powering. The packaging is not overwhelming and is easy to open. I do not buy soda often but I suggest this soda among many others.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
When I need a special treat I go for a soda. But I very rarely drink soda I drink more water
Victoria P.
Waynesboro, VA
I love Sprite! I don't drink sodas except this one. I love that it doesn't have caffeine
Hunter R.
Elizabethtown, KY
I always keep my refrigerator stocked with sprite! Its the perfect carbonated drink without all the nasty caffeine and sugars that are in normal carbonated drinks.
Daivelis G.
bronx
Sprite of lemon is the better soda that I discovered and I drink this soda with a delicious sandwich
pamela P.
Berryville, AR
Very satisfying. Light but with a slight bite that makes you notice it. Very good and satisfying on the palete.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
This is one of my first choices when it comes to sodas. It is refreshing and it doesn't have too many artificial coloring. When it is iced cold, it is so refreshing for the summer time. This is one of the sodas that we constantly buy and have at home. If you actually add an actual little piece of lemon, it will even intensify the flavor.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA
Sprite is the perfect sick drink the carbonation helps calm my stomach so well love it
Liz W.
Springville , UT
Crisp clean taste, perfect for drinking alone or mixing with fruit flavorings for a spruced up drink
Savannah W.
Can't go wrong with sprite. It's great by itself,for upset stomachs or to mix with an adult beverage.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?