Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Columbus , Ga

I love to mix Sprite with my lemonade. Also Sprite is a good mixer for most vodkas. You really can't go wrong
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Refreshing is the best thing I can describe it besides citrus. It is the best drink for nausea and I love it!
Summer L.
Summer L.

Very great soda. Usually get this when going to restaurants to help settle my stomach when I eat to much lol.
rebecca h.
rebecca h.
Danville, KY

Sprite is a delicious soda. its caffeine free so a good drink for when you want soda, but not a lot of sugar.
Becca K.
Becca K.
Monroe, NC

I have to drink decaf soda for my stomach and I love this soda. I can drink it fresh or I even love it flat.
Abi M.
Abi M.
Vero Beach, FL

I enjoy the taste of sprite it has the right carbonation and lemon lime flavor and it's really in-expensive.
yolanda v.
yolanda v.
Huron, OH

not my first choice of drink, but still really good and refreshing. i don't really drink sprite too often...
Emma W.
Emma W.

Very refreshing taste, one of my favourite soft drinks going. Perfect for anyone who enjoys fruity flavours.
Sameera B.
Sameera B.

This is a basic lime soda with a kick of lemon . Perfect if your craving for something lemony but carbonated
Emily S.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS

Sprite is my go to drink. If I don't have any tea, I always drink Sprite. I don't like any other soft drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now