Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Krystalia H.
Krystalia H.
Columbus, IN

Absolutely love Sprite but it has to be ice cold! It's a great caffeine free drink for the kids on special occasions
Ayisilu R.
Ayisilu R.
Auburn, WA

Love it so much. Especially when adding some summer Berries when drinking because it gives a summer vacation feeling
Camarin M.
Camarin M.

I have to have this with fruit punch everywhere I go. It's my favorite drink and I recommend for everyone to try it.
Halea S.
Halea S.
Elizabethtown, KY

Started drinking Sprite when I was pregnant because they were caffeine free, but I still drink them!! Love the crisp
Marizella P.
Marizella P.
San Antonio, TX

Fresh clean, crisp taste. Have always loved it since I was a kid. Perfect for when you have a cold or upset stomach.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Milwaukee, Wi

I mean honestly who doesn't love sprite. It's better than dark soda, not exactly healthy, but it's really delicious.
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Victorville, CA

Sprite is always a go to drink especially when you are drinking alcohol. Great as a mixer. Great at getting hydrated
brianna h.
brianna h.
Channelview, TX

Sprite is good when i don't have mountain dew but it gives me an energy boost but also makes me feel really hydrated
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
Gladewater, TX

One of my very favorite drinks. This drink is sooooo refreshing. I absolutely love it and is one I will always love.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME

I love that it is not caffeinated
it is my go to soda if I am looking for something fizzy
super affordable and stuff
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now