Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Tipton, IA
I don't like sprit. Unless I'm sick I don't like it. I think it's gross and I don't like it. My son likes it.
Ma. Mikaella V.
Ma. Mikaella V.
Frankfort, KY
I really love sprite. Make my thirst away. Love the flavor too. I love mixing this when I'm cooking some Filipino dish
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
This is always my go to when craving a lemon lime soda. Sprite is so crisp and refreshing and my kids love it
Maju R.
Maju R.
Tomo todos os dias na hora do almoço e na hora da janta, melhor refrigerante, bem levinho para tomar, principalmente no calor
Selina G.
Selina G.
I like to drink this but I don't like it as much as I like others but it has a good flavor to it and you should try it
Carlena  B.
Carlena B.
Ashland, KY
Best lemon lime soda available. The taste is great! I suffer with chronic stomach issues and other drinks similar have always induced stomach pains. Sprite has never caused any symptoms and actually helps with stomach.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Classic soda!!! When you let it get reallllll cold!!! Toooo dieeeee for!!!!! My day will be made!!!! Yasssss
Yvette G.
Yvette G.
Amazing crisp all in one! Thirst quencher and it's caffeine free!! I wouldn't change anything of this drink.
Holli S.
Holli S.
Greenville
Original is the best out of all the sprite products its refreshing and bubbly and also full of great flavors
cassie s.
cassie s.
Absolutely addicted to sprite!! I don't get all the side effects of caffeine so I don't crash while at work along with a nice crisp flavor
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?