Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Naomi M.
Naomi M.

Sprite lemon lime is soooooooo goooood
This product is dependable and yummy I love it always a great choice
Nijhy R.
Nijhy R.
Newark, Nj

Only soda I drink !! Taste good . Isnt has bad as dark soda ! Doesn't stain your teeth like dark soda would
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA

I don't drink soda, but I sometimes drink this when I have a stomach ache. It makes my stomach feel better!
Sade' R.
Sade' R.
Columbia, SC

I love the taste of sprite but sometimes there is to much carbonnation in it and it burns when I drink it.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN

Classic refreshing beverage. My go to soda for mixing with most drinks. Much better than other lemon sodas
Janice W.
Janice W.
Camby, IN

This is my second favorite soda. It's great for an upset stomach. It's good as a punch mixed with sherbet.
Letícia O.
Letícia O.

Ótima marca , ótimo produto , sabor inigualável , refrescante , muito gostoso , sempre consumo , recomendo
Queena F.
Queena F.
Carrollton, TX

Spite lemon lime soda is clean and re - freshing, it even good if you get sick, doctor says clear liquids.
Sarah  B.
Sarah B.
Watertown, SD

I love my sprite. There's nothing that compares to sprite. The amounts of sweet and tart are just perfect!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Lynchburg, VA

Caffeine free, great taste, and a great drink! You can't ask for more in a soda!!! Lemon lime all the way!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now