BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Kassidy V.
Kassidy V.
Dickinson
This soda is lightly carbonated and has a sweet light lemon lime taste. Works great to make punch with or just to mix with juice.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Barnett, MO
I love Sprite. It is a nice change from the typical cola flavored soda I tend to drink. Sprite is my go to drink when I am sick, always helps me feel better. Also Sprite is great for mixing with other flavors. I enjoy that Sprite is caffeine free.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chula Vista, CA
I love sprite, very good flavor and not a dark soda so it's even better. I want to try the other flavors they are coming out with
cassidy l.
cassidy l.
Olmsted, IL
I could take a sprite any day but mainly when I'm sick! It helps so much I'm not sure why but it does and I love the taste of it.
Wiktoria J.
Wiktoria J.
Årnes
This used to be my favorite soda, don't get me wrong I still love it-because of the citric taste! But I'm more of a pepsi max fan
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
louisville
Been a sprite lover for many years. I drink tons of water but sometimes just need something different. Love that it's no caffeine
Ab O.
Ab O.
Sprite is so refreshing. It also comes in handy when I need a mixer for a drink. Also great for making punch or if you need a little something extra in a smoothie.
DL U.
DL U.
Leavenworth
My husband and kids love Sprite. We wait until it goes on sale to purchase it otherwise it's too expensive.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I DON'T DRINK MANY SOFT DRINKS BUT WHEN I DO IT IS ALMOST ALWAYS GOING TO BE A SPRITE! IT IS SO REFRESHING AND THIRST QUENCHING!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Leesburg, fl
Another refreshing drink. Great for picnics and bbqs. Goes great with parrots bay coconut rum.. Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?