Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Miriam G.
Miriam G.

Love the taste great low pricing good product never had a bad experience with these brabd
Birgitta A.
Birgitta A.

Always my favorite from all the time
Since I was child I always choose this one over coke
Tania C.
Tania C.

1ST LOVE=COCA COLA
2ND LOVE= SPRITE LEMON-LIME
WHAT HAPPEND IF YOU MIX IT?? A LOVE BOMB!!
Smita A.
Smita A.

Always the go-to soda. Amazing lemony taste and something that quenches thirst in minutes
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ

This isn't bad at all. It's refreshing and you can drink it with dinner or any other meal
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.

Love Sprite! It taste good and it keeps me hydrated as well I could drink it all the time
Kurlyiah J.
Kurlyiah J.
Lafayette La

I only drink this I can't drink anything else but this is my favorite soda it's so good .
Kara E.
Kara E.
Corpus Christi, TX

I'm not a big fan inside but Sprite is my favorite I love the lemon and lime flavor of it
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

Good soda to have especially when eating spicy foods I tend to have realized. Affordable.
Jenerica S.
Jenerica S.

We have this s at home from kid to now I still drink this so delicious highly recommended
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now