Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Christina T.
Christina T.
Sanford, Fl
Caffeine free soda I can give my 7 year old nephew without worrying about him bouncing off the walls too much.
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Federal Way, WA
I LOVE SPRITE. its my everyday drink! I fell in love with it when i was pregnant i am addicted to sprite haha
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Refreshing, amazing and delicious! Love ittttt.
So good to be a clear beverage! Have one!
You won't regret it.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Tipton, IA
I don't like sprit. Unless I'm sick I don't like it. I think it's gross and I don't like it. My son likes it.
Tykeshia H.
Tykeshia H.
Pittsburg, TX
The only time I really drink a Sprite is when I get sick I don't know what it is it always make me feel better and that goes for my son too
Ma. Mikaella V.
Ma. Mikaella V.
Frankfort, KY
I really love sprite. Make my thirst away. Love the flavor too. I love mixing this when I'm cooking some Filipino dish
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
This is always my go to when craving a lemon lime soda. Sprite is so crisp and refreshing and my kids love it
Maju R.
Maju R.
Tomo todos os dias na hora do almoço e na hora da janta, melhor refrigerante, bem levinho para tomar, principalmente no calor
Selina G.
Selina G.
I like to drink this but I don't like it as much as I like others but it has a good flavor to it and you should try it
Carlena  B.
Carlena B.
Ashland, KY
Best lemon lime soda available. The taste is great! I suffer with chronic stomach issues and other drinks similar have always induced stomach pains. Sprite has never caused any symptoms and actually helps with stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?