Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
Classic, light, refreshing, fizzy.... everything a good summer soad should have! Skip the ice and serve it frezzing cold instead
Claire P.
Claire P.
I love sprite. I recently got a 12 pack of it for free from mycokerewards, and I forgot how much I loved it! It's so refreshing, especially when you're not feeling very well. I had an upset stomach today and it was soothed by sprite. I also like that it's caffeine free.
Rebelle H.
Rebelle H.
Really refreshing and yummy! Great with some ice cubes and a straw. Has really good flavor and is not to sweet.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I have always been a fan of how consistent Sprite has been with their flavor. They are a very reliable drink company.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Always great g to for settling my tummy, hot or cold it's great and refreshing. Who wouldn't like sprite. No caffeine
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
Deltona, FL
Um yes this is by far the best lemon lime soda no other brand can come to compete with sprite so fixzy and refreshing
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
Hartwell Ga
My favorite soda! Nothing like a good cold sprite! I love the crisp lemon lime taste. And I'm not a fan of dark sodas
brittney k.
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT
I love every thing about this soda. The tAste is refreshing and the bubbles are nice and the can is the perfect size!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Fresno, CA
My only favorite soda. Crisp refreshing. I am not a soda person, but I do get soda, it's this kind. It gives me hiccups though.
Merkwaardige W.
Merkwaardige W.
Lemony, bubbly, iced cold is the best... I gave 3 stars because in all honesty I am not a fan of sodas. But good brand
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?