Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
Hampton, TN

We buy alot of sprite . Its caffeine free which is great for our son cause caffeine makes him wild. He loves the taste and when he wants something to drink he always asks for sprite!
Kailen H.
Kailen H.
Moore, OK

This is my favorite soda that goes well with anything. It is a classic that is perfect the way it is. I love that it is caffeine free. Will continue to buy this as a refreshing drink for me and my friends.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Westerville, OH

Has a classy taste to it, my family loves it and but it all the time. I personally don't really like it, I find it's too sweet. I also find that it gets flat very quickly which is a little annoying but that is something I can get past. Overall, I prefer other drinks but I do know my family likes it so it's all about personal preference.
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.

My favorite drink! Its my to go to soda. I love it super cold & on a hot summer day just perfect
Erikka B.
Erikka B.

Sour stomach? SPRITE!
Mixed drink? SPRITE!
Plain ol' thirsty? SPRITE!
Eating spicy food and need something to drink? ANYTHING BUT.
I love me some Sprite though..
Aneshia C.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ

I love the crisp bubbly taste of Sprite! It is refreshing and clean tasting, I enjoy that!!!
Sheri J.
Sheri J.
Jefferson, OH

The taste is crisp and flavorable but not overwhelming.The price is comfortable to other sodas.I would buy it again and recommend it to all.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI

the perfect caffiene free carbonated beverage with just the right amount of sweetness, great as a mixer too!
J V.
J V.

I'm not much of a soda person but sprite has been my childhood favorite for years now. On occasions my household always has some and it's very affordable. There always seems to be deals going on when I buy Sprite so that's great as well.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King City, CA

Great for mixing drinks. And once in a great ehile its a nice treat for my son. Doesnt make him all wild.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now