BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Luis M.
Merced, CA
Love love this soda i would drink sprite all day than cocacola. Sprite is refeshing an u can feel the fresh of the soda
Shirley A.
Love sprite!! I could have it for breakfast lunch and dinner it's my favorite soda!! Well recommended has a great taste
Damaris A.
Mcallen, TX
Sprite Soda is great. My family really likes it. It has a very refreshing lemony taste. I'll definitely contine to buy.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA
Sprite is light and refreshing. Lots of bubbles and stays carbonated for long periods of time. Easy to drink a lot of.
Lauren J.
I always keep Sprite in my house! It's a great mixer for your adult beverages, and I like that it's also caffeine free!
Susan M.
Renton, WA
Sprite is the only soda that I will drink that's not diet. I find that when there i no Caffeine, the less soda I drink.
Gabby R.
Howell, MI
One of the only soft drinks that I will ever drink! It is super great with any meal. I love the taste. Very refreshing.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sprite is a classic. I don't drink soda very often, but once in a while when I want to cheat a bit - I enjoy a sprite.
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
Sprite lemons lime soda are amazing they have the equal amount of lemons and lime that I live with the soda is good for
kym l.
Nampa, ID
This soda is delicious I drink this when I feel I need something to refresh myself and wakeup after a long day of work.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?