BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is my favorite solda. Crisp refreshing carbonated drinks without all the caffeine and calories as other sodas
Italia L.
Italia L.
Austin, TX
I love sprite by itself, on cocktails, even to cook roast beef. Mostly by itself. It's probably one of my favorite sodas, very crisp!
Ken V.
Ken V.
Alexander, AR
This is a great no caffeine drink. Sits well on an upset stomach, mixed well with other sodas, and helps keep an pregnant wife happy.
Bryanna L.
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME
Sprite is the best. It's delicious with no caffeine. A refreshing drink at any time and you can drink it with just about anything. I'd recommend it!
Rikka C.
Rikka C.
Delbarton, WV
I have to drink Sprite everyday. I love it more than Pepsi. I try to stay away from dark colored soda.
Mindie H.
Mindie H.
Trumann, AR
i love sprite! it has a great taste. its also helpful when i have an upset stomach. the taste is way better than the other sodas on the market.
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Columbus
I am not able to have caffeine so Sprite has always been my go-to. I love the fact they have that option. I like that it is not as sweet as sierra mist.
KRenee G.
KRenee G.
My favorite soda of all time. Very crisp and refreshing. I would recommend chilling before serving if not already chilled.
Kaylee N.
Kaylee N.
Sylva, NC
This soda isn't very caffeinated it's very refreshing. Its inexpensive and worth every penny you pay. Definetly recommend.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fontana, CA
I love sprite. It's very refreshing especially when really cold. Drink it pretty quickly tho, it looses carbonation fast.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?