BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kyrsten K.
This is good during the summer in a hot day and when you are sick. I usually always have a case laying around the house.
Glenda U.
What can I honestly say? It's a classic and I love Sprite so much. Great flavor and very refreshing. ONe of my favorites
Shelley T.
Wytheville, VA
Always an excellent choice we grew up with come products and still use them to this day! Have and always will be amazing!
Mari M.
West Valley City
Best mixed with flavored vodka!! Oh its my favorite drink. Not too sweet, not to heavy. Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Mollie S.
Meridian, MS
Canned sprite is one of my favorite drinks to drink. It tastes so good and is so refreshing! I wish I had one right now!
Gina K.
I've been drinking and liking Sprite since I was a child. It's a nice change from cola. Sprite is a favorite in my home.
Natalie S.
Sprite is my go-to. It's the only lemon-lime soda I will drink. It doesn't tastes as sweet and syrupy as the other brands
Stephanie D.
Winton, CA
I love sprite the only soda I drink jk I also drink 7up, but anyway I love it and it's one of the best, very delicious ­čśő
Danna V.
Los Angeles, CA
This soda is so good I love it it's a must have at parties I love lemon sodas they are the best and have a great taste
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
This is my go to soft drink , Whether it's a hot day or I have an upset stomach. Usually on sale and decently priced .
Earn $383/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $253/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
How many sprites are sold a year?
Earn $341/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $290/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)