BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
mj J.
mj J.
Sprite i love the taste of the lemon lime of the drink goes well with fast food or food you make at home, all time favorite drink.
Zoey D.
Zoey D.
N Tonawanda, NY
such a quick refreshing drink. I love trying new things and this is the first time drinking Sprite. So much better than coca-cola.
Christopher S.
Christopher S.
Tulsa
There's not much to say about Sprite, other than the fact that it's amazing. I absolutely love it. Lemon and lime, can't go wrong.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
One of my favorite Coca-Cola products. Has great flavor and it always good for mixing drinks as well, especially a Shirley Temple!
Ana M.
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
I Love me some very cold,cold Sprite specially in the hot sunny days love the packaging but most of all the wonderful flavor of it
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
For a caffeine free drink (im a caffeine junkie) its really great. I definitely prefer it over 7up or the other lemon lime drinks.
Joni R.
Joni R.
Moss Point, MS
If I'm going to drink soda, this is my go to! I like that it's light and refreshing! I prefer this sofa over some others due to no caffeine.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
A classic lemon lime soda. I like the flavor of sprite more than its main competitors. The best to mix with juices or adult drinks.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Whittier, CA
This one doesn't make me feel to guilty lol because it's a clear light soda the taste is refreshing especially when it's icy cold!
cassidy l.
cassidy l.
Olmsted, IL
I could take a sprite any day but mainly when I'm sick! It helps so much I'm not sure why but it does and I love the taste of it.
Flor M.
Flor M.
Do you like more coca cola or sprite?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford
Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i
Kindle E.
Kindle E.
Malakoff, TX
Is that the real price?
Krishna M.
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Looking for cocktails i can make with Sprite. Any ideas of what would go well with it?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
How much is a big case of Sprite at sams club