BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kae G.
Kae G.
Stickney, IL
i only occasionally drink them but this is one of my favorite sodas. i'll usually buy them when we're having cookouts and parties
Ida W.
Ida W.
Lake Placid, FL
Sprite has always been my go to soda when I'm sick. I love drinking this soda at all times no matter what. Definitely one of my favorites.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Leesburg, fl
Another refreshing drink. Great for picnics and bbqs. Goes great with parrots bay coconut rum.. Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Sprite is my go to soda! I like the crisp taste and how it's not a caffeinated beverage. If you're looking to try it. I recommend you do!
Irene F.
Irene F.
Salem, MA
This is just so refreshing. My boyfriend got me into it. This is really good over ice and I love it because it's caffeine free
Taneka A.
Taneka A.
my absolute favorite soda.

Love Love Love Sprite™

The Nice Crispy Taste

Absolutely My Favorite Soda To Drink.

Love Sprite™
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
I'm not a huge fan of citrus sodas but this is the only one I can drink and mostly enjoy drinking. Sprite is always refreshing.
Ebony L.
Ebony L.
This flavor soda is my favorite. I have to have a sprite with every meal. If not this soda I'll drink Sierra mist cause it's close to it.
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Biloxi, MS
Always crisp and refreshing! But my boyfriend and I want to know if you're going to ever make the holiday ones again?? Amazing!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
I'm not a big sprite person but when I drink one I really like the way May taste buds go nuts because of they lemon lime taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?