Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Josie H.
Josie H.
Homer City, PA
sprite is my all time favorite soda. it has such a crisp and refreshing taste that I can enjoy any time of day!
Elide E.
Elide E.
College station
Was my favorite drink to get every time I got a soda, but getting and drink in it so much I got tired of it lol.
Amena R.
Amena R.
Bubbly love. Unlike other sodas this is very deliciously clear clean. I love this soda. I want it all the time.
Ana H.
Ana H.
It's really refreshing and I like the flavor. I have bought this many many times before and it has a good flavor
María C.
María C.
Medley, FL
Es mi sabor de soda favorito, sabe muy rico, tiene lo refrescante del limón con el toque gaseoso, lo recomiendo
Yulissa V.
Yulissa V.
Always crisp and refreshing. Love mine over lots of ice. Can soda is always more carbonated in my opinion but i love it the same .
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Sprite is light and refreshing. It doesn't taste heavy like other colas. It also seems to have more fizz to me
Charity B.
Charity B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Refreshing lemon lime soda. Quenches yuppie thirst on a hot summer day. Caffine free for the kiddos. Get some!
Gina K.
Gina K.
I've been drinking and liking Sprite since I was a child. It's a nice change from cola. Sprite is a favorite in my home.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Leitchfield, KY
My kids like to have sprite when they aren't feeling good. Anytime they are sick I make sure ro keep the fridge stocked
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?