Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
BRENDA R.
BRENDA R.

ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE! VERY REFRESHING AND GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE AN UPSET STOMACH TOO. GOOD WITH MIXED DRINKS TOO.
kayla b.
kayla b.

my favorite drink , quenches my thirst and gives me energy and is very very very tasty. nice packaging and logos
Kaillen D.
Kaillen D.
Bee, VA

I love sprite so much! It's such a refreshing drink that I always keep on hand! I would definitely recommend it!
Nesha C.
Nesha C.
Auburn, AL

Sprite is and always will be my favorite soft drink. It glides down your throat and quickly soothes your thirst.
dianna o.
dianna o.

one of my fav sodas of all time, i cant help but not stop drinking this soda. its better than coke in my opinion
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
Tulsa, OK

This soda is just so refreshing and doesn't taste so sweet. I could drink this all day every day. It's delicious
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Granbury, TX

again this is the perfect soda drink for a dinner or just on the go.! And it's great when your not feeling great
saskia b.
saskia b.
Jamaica, NY

I love sprite so much but it hurts my tongue so I don't drink it often but would love of I had a lifetime supply
Karla R.
Karla R.
Phoenix, AZ

My all time Favorite lemon lime flavored soda, it's crisp and fresh every time I drink it. It has a great taste.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Plainfield, IL

Love Sprite. We use it when the kids get sick as well and it helps upset stomachs! It's smooth and tastes great!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now