Add a Photo

Photos (78)
cynthia y.
cynthia y.
San Jose, CA

Clean crisp refreshing and perfect for party's and great when on sale . It's a must have .
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
San Antonio

It's one of my favorite sodas! Definitely would recommend for others! Spite does it right!
anna n.
anna n.
Livermore , CA

FAV soda out there but I can't drink a lot or else my stomach will start hurting immensely
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Stratford, CT

Only soda I'll ever drink! I love Sprite and it's always refreshing! Perfect with any meal
Brigette E.
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA

I love Sprite, soft drink not too strong like Coca-Cola, I drink it on special occasions..
Katie S.
Katie S.

Love love love sprite! Especially when I'm sick it always seems to make my stomach settle.
Rose R.
Rose R.
Edmond, OK

Sprite is good. Especially when mixing it with alcoholic beverages. And it's decaffeinated
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Houston

Sprite is my favorite because it is a thrirst quencher and good on a hot day in the summer
Tangie C.
Tangie C.
Willard, UT

it gets the thirst so well and is so freaking amazing and you never get sick of the taste.
Skyler G.
Skyler G.
Sulphur, OK

This is My all time favorite drink and my go-to soda. Perfect crisp taste. I love Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now