Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.
Bullhead City, AZ

All time one of my favorite sodas. has a very good taste it is good for when your feeling a little down. it exceeds. is one of my two go to sodas
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX

I used to drink 7up all the time until i tasted sprite. Now thats all i like. I will never go back to 7up. I like the taste of sprite way better. The lemon lime of it just taste better.
Dusti M.
Dusti M.
Broken Arrow, OK

My favorite go to soda! I still remember my grandma driving me to Mcdonals to get a sprite when my tummy was upset. Forever and always SPRITE!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

Sprite is my go to soft drink. I'm not really much of a water fan, but I really wanted to cut down my caffeine intake, and Sprite is perfect for that. It still has the satisfying taste/carbonation of Coke, but without the caffeine!
Alycia B.
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA

Better tasting soda then any other soda I've had it's a fresh clean taste which I love!
Asha F.
Asha F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Sprite is fantastic. It's way better than 7 Up and isn't on the same playing field as any ginger ales currently on the market.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I'm not a big soda drinker because I don't like all the sugar, but when I do drink soda Sprite is my go to. I like the light lemon lime flavor and the extra fizzy carbonation. I would recommend this soda!
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Milwaukee, WI

Definitely super tasty and very good for when the stomach is bad I loved my family use it
María M.
María M.

No soy una amante de las sodas, pero cuando decido tomar alguna, siempre prefiero tomar Sprite, incluso aunque ya contiene limón suelo agregarle un poco de limón recién exprimido, porque me gusta que sea bastante ácido y lo hace más refrescante.
sprite is probably my favorite type of drink besides sweet tea it's the best type of coke there is
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now