Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Mount Juliet , TN
This is my go to soft drink , Whether it's a hot day or I have an upset stomach. Usually on sale and decently priced .
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I don't drink soda often, but I do love the taste of Sprite. I've even used it in sangria, & dinner & dessert recipes.
Kylar K.
Kylar K.
negaunee
i love sprite! it's one of my favorite sodas!! it tastes so good and they come in either bottles or cans which is nice
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Cleveland
I love Sprite. It's so refreshing. I love the crisp taste. It's always affordable. I will always be a repeat customer.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
You can't beat a classic. This has a sweet light and refreshing flavor. The balance of lemon and lime is the best on the market.
Edyline E.
Edyline E.
Great flavor and great package design. Great for the summer, especially at barbecues. I plan on buying it this summer.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is one of my go-to drinks I always drink it at my job or at home there's nothing bad I can say about this product
Kerry T.
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
Sprite is a very good and refreshing lemon lime soda. It's not too sour, it's not too sweet. It is just right. Way to go Sprite.
Nadia G.
Nadia G.
Forest Park
Mmmmmm... Sprite is the only thing that doesn't make me get killer stomach aches, and it's delicious! Sooo... I give it a 10/10.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
Classic, light, refreshing, fizzy.... everything a good summer soad should have! Skip the ice and serve it frezzing cold instead
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?