BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie M.
Mcclellandtwn, PA
I love this soda! It has a great taste. It helps a lot whenever me or a family member are sick.
Katelyn W.
Great for upset stomachs and settling uneasiness. Always on par. Good value.
Jessica M.
I don't have sprite very often, but when anywhere offers coke products.. i tend to lean towards sprite.
Mandi D.
Always great to have on hand! It is so tasty and everyone seems to love it and great option when people come over.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI
Sprite is pretty good, my mom buys it for my dads lunch since dark liquids are worse for you.
Kristina B.
Sprite is one of my favorite soda pops because of it's unique, caffeine-free flavor. It's great as a mixer or on it's own.
Jade D.
Saginaw, MI
I love sprite. One of my.favorite sodas. I dont drink soda much. And i like that its caffeine free.!
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
It only tastes good when. You are sick. Otherwise sprite just doesn't settle well in my house at all. We drink Pepsi products far more often.
Brittney C.
I like the fact you get the hint of lemon lime when you drink it. I lean towards light pop
Dylan K.
Franklin, OH
Sprite is my all time favorite beverage. I don't like to drink soda with caffeine so it suits my needs and tastes great!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?