BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
I drank this a lot whole I was sick when I was pregnant. The carbonation helped settle my stomach. Plus it is very refreshing.
Savannah O.
Savannah O.
chapmanville
Sprite has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. It'll never become old to me, even though I've been on a Pepsi kick here lately.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these! I usually can't finish a full-size can of pop, and I hate dumping it out. These are the perfect size for me. Just enough to have with a little snack, or just to settle a craving. As far as the flavor of Sprite itself, it's one of my favorites. Crisp, refreshing and just the right amount of tangy.
Shana M.
Shana M.
Our family's go to drink. We love the taste and that it is caffeine free. We only purchase Sprite for our soft drink choice.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Perfectly perfect as always! I love Sprite and always will. It's perfect for a sick tummy or to sip on during the day! Love!
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Morehead, KY
My favorite drink for a refreshing beverage. Affordable and delicious. Settles the stomach very well. Good value.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Manitowoc, WI
I love to drink a sprite when I want a light soda. It cures my thirst on a hot day. Everyone should drink a sprite once in their life.
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Allenton, WI
I love sprite. It has a crisp refreshing taste. This is my go to when I drink white soda. I also enjoy it when i have an upset stomach
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
The perfect lemon-lime taste. It's very carbonated and calms sensitive stomachs. I love this soda and drink it all the time.
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport, NY
Super bueno.
A mi esposo y ami no sensata 👏👏
Especial para días calurosos,no lo dudes y tomate una soda de estas.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?