Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Araceli S.
Araceli S.
Klamath Falls, OR

I drink on special ocassions. Like cook outs or parties. Don't drink caffine drinks.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY

Has a nice clean crisp taste. Always great to drink especially on a hot summer day.
Rubi C.
Rubi C.
San Diego, CA

This is a good drink especially in the hot weather, you can feel it fresh and cool.
GLENDA M.
GLENDA M.

This is my family's favorite soda involve the crisp taste no caffeine the best part
Estephanie O.
Estephanie O.

Sprite is a very good soda. Leaving a fresh limon after taste. Also very affordable
Nothing like sprite it's so good and when I bealry open it it makes my mouth tingle
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS

I like drinking sprite it one of my favorite soda to drink. I like the lime flavor.
Jenissa M.
Jenissa M.
Lancaster, PA

My favorite I hate dark soda's I love sprite it's so refreshing and great at taste!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Love sprite great taste and such a refreshing taste i ts the only drink i can drink
ndiya p.
ndiya p.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

Not one of my fav. I think i like the other sprite better.. But its good otherwise.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now