Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Brienne R.
Brienne R.

This is my go to drink when i have a upset stomach or am hungover! Good subtle flavor, I don't think they need any improvement! Like I said it's my go to so it did meet my expectations and I would recommend!
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
College Station, TX

I love sprite! It is my favorite lemon lime soda. Doesn't have too strong of a taste, but I like to have a sprite occasionally when I just need something to drink other than water. I would definitely buy it again!
Salone A.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX

Its a classic who doesn't love sprite. Its been around for generations. The taste the refreshing sparkling flavor is great.
Stefany C.
Stefany C.
Norco, CA

One of my favorites it tastes amazing and goes good with almost anything you eat it's light doesn't taste too sugary
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Marysville, WA

Delicious! Bubbly and tasty! My favorite. Never disappointed. All I would drink when I was pregnant.
Denise F.
Denise F.

Sprite is way better than most sodas out there. For one it has a nice crisp refreshing taste. I highly recommend Sprite to anyone.
Candace g.
Candace g.
Luttrell, TN

Love Sprite. These have no caffeine so that is good. They help a upset stomach and have a great taste. I love sprite
keegan c.
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY

I love sprite! It can do so much more than just be a drink! I make sherly temples all the time with sprite. Its a great price! I drink this when my stomach hurts or when i feel bad and it helps! i would recommend this to everyone.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

It's hard to write a bad review about sprite. It's good with all foods, it's great with certain alcohols, great to mix other juices in with to create something new. It's my other go to besides ginger ale when I'm sick and not feeling well. I don't drink pop often but I do drink sprite!
dena m.
dena m.
Lakewood, WA

I don't love soda but I do love Sprite it's one of the sodas I do ebony drinking it's not too fizzy and it has a great taste
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now