Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Sam W.
Sam W.
Birmingham, AL
Love sprite. Its a classic for me. My favorite coke product for sure. Will be a sprite person for life
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
I love Sprite . I've been drinking it since I was younger and it's just as refreshing as it tasted then . Now they have different flavors but I just stick to the original . Its always refreshing on a good hot day .
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Sprite is one of my favorite drinks, it isn't bad for you, and it's very affordable, and comes in a good package
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
I really like the lime flavor it makes everything better. Sprite is really good with ciroc. I love the bubbles and the fizz
Angelita A.
Angelita A.
miami , Florida
It is not my favorite drink but it is very good, besides being the least harmful for health
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
This would have to be considered as everybody in the world go to drink . you can go anywjere and sprite is there
Ana D.
Ana D.
It's a lemon fizzy drink , in my city all of my friends loves and me too because It's a different taste that you Just Love
Robert A.
Robert A.
This is by far my favorite soda out there. I really enjoy taking a nice cool sprite and drinking it. Cool commercials too.
Josie H.
Josie H.
Homer City, PA
sprite is my all time favorite soda. it has such a crisp and refreshing taste that I can enjoy any time of day!
Elide E.
Elide E.
College station
Was my favorite drink to get every time I got a soda, but getting and drink in it so much I got tired of it lol.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?