BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Michele S.
Mount Clemens, MI
I'm not a big soda drinker, but Spite is one of my go-to's when I do have it. Great lemon-lime flavor.
Emily L.
Sprite is delicious. It's great for a treat, mixed drinks, or to soothe an upset tummy. I particularly like mixing it with grapefruit juice.
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
Such a refreshing soda. Tastes great anytime with almost any meal! Easy drink pleaser for any age.
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN
I rarely drink soda but whenever I do it is this one right here. I know it doesn't make it healthy but I definitely trust it more than any other soda.
Eileen h.
I love sprite it's so refreshing and light I love lemon lime sodas and this one is my favorite one
Tarrah G.
We don't drink soda in our household, but we do keep Sprite around for the occasional upset tummy!
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
I don't drink soda, but I sometimes drink this when I have a stomach ache. It makes my stomach feel better!
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
I love the flavor. Great to have when you don't want a ton of caffeine or have an upset stomach.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
My favorite lemon lime soda. Great and refreshing for a daily beverage and also for and upset stomach. Crisp and lemony flavor unlike other brands.
Kaleb T.
Milledgeville, GA
I have to be in the mood for Sprite, but when I am it never fails. There's so much flavor packed in and it's quite refreshing.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?