Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.
I really enjoy this perfect ratio of lemon and lime! I really enjoy using it for mixed drinks
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
New City, NY
Everyone knows about sprite. Always crisp and refreshing. Prefect to add to and alcohol as wel
Iris C.
Iris C.
Pontiac, MI
Love it i drink it all the Time when im sick always makes me feel better i buy so many of them lol my husband loves them too
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
I love sprite! It's my go to drink 60% of the time! It has the perfect lemon and lime flavor! Plus not all those harsh dyes.
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Muskogee , OK
I'm always the one who you ask what do you want to drink and I always say sprite no matter what it is so delicious and I can't stop drinking it
Megan C.
Megan C.
Classic. Great, crisp flavor. Can't really go wrong with it, unless you hate lemon-lime sodas.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout
Sprite is my favorite. I am trying to only drink clear pop and sprite just has a great flavor. I choose it everywhere I go.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Birmingham, AL
Love sprite. Its a classic for me. My favorite coke product for sure. Will be a sprite person for life
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Riverside, CA
Just the right combo of lemon and lime flavor, great when drank at room temp or cold. This will always be a good to for us.
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
I love Sprite . I've been drinking it since I was younger and it's just as refreshing as it tasted then . Now they have different flavors but I just stick to the original . Its always refreshing on a good hot day .
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?