Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Me gusta esta bebida obvio por el sabor y no es tan dulce creo por eso me gusta mucho sin más que decir buena bebida
Alba Vanessa S.
Alba Vanessa S.
Medley, Fl.

I love the taste of this soda, it's my favorite soda by the tasty lemon flavor and presentation so good and colorful
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Olympia, WA

We love Sprite in our house, it has a refreshing crisp taste and it helps sooth and upset stomach when you are sick!
Phoebe C.
Phoebe C.
Tuatapere

Always get this drink my favourite it's cheap and I just love it with my mum getting sick from coke I just love this
Cameron M.
Cameron M.
Porterville, CA

My favorite kind of beverage. Can always four on it as a refresher. My favorite kind of sprite is the cherry sprite.
claudia t.
claudia t.

Nothing beats a Classic Sprite soda with its crisp lemon lime ness... great for mixing in add ons, like cherry syrup
Sam M.
Sam M.
Bexley, OH

It's nice because it's versatile. Mixes well with alcohol and it also sits nice on its own. Love the natural flavors
Faith R.
Faith R.
Marlborough, NH

If I'm craving a pop this is what I reach for along with Sierra Mist I can't drink dark pops so this is good for me!
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Athens, GA

Sprite is the most delightful, refreshing drink on the market! My favorite and the top choice of the kids I babysit!
Briana S.
Briana S.
Waltham, MA

Tastes great, refreshing. Great balance of lemon and lime. Best when it's cold. I prefer sprite over any other soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now