Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Camille S.
Camille S.
Melvin, TX

Best thing for when my children have an upset stomach. Perfect size, and always refreshing.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Medfield, MA

My favorite soda drink! Refreshing and pairs well with any snack or meal. I purchase often.
Lo F.
Lo F.

My go to soda. Simple. Great pick me up. Goes with most meals. Use as a mixer with alcohol.
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Lynchburg, VA

Always a reliable brand. Good flavor and fizz and doesn't stain teeth. Great price as well!
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This is actually something i drink when ever i feel nausious. It helps calm my stomach down
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD

I love Sprite especially if I'm really thirsty!! It quenches my thirst and is so refreshing
Rarely drink soda but when I do, sprite is my number 1 choice. I love that it's caffe free.
Julie Y.
Julie Y.

This beverage is a classic and has been my go to soda. I feel refreshed after having a sip.
Luii T.
Luii T.
Medellín

I love this drink because is my favorite flavor I really I love it and this is very refresh
Michael P.
Michael P.

Sprite has a great lemon lime taste to it. It's good to drink when wanting to be refreshed.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now