BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
This is my go to soft drink , Whether it's a hot day or I have an upset stomach. Usually on sale and decently priced .
Michele V.
Centralia, WA
Sprite is a very crisp refreshing drink loaded with just the right lemony lime taste. Wonderful after a hot summer day.
Clout P.
I really, really love this product. It is very, very multi - purpose. I use it every, once in a while, sometimes daily.
Hope B.
Mobile , AL
It's great for when you don't feel good. It's not as bad as coke. Plus it is clear and doesn't stain your teeth as bad
Madyson H.
Castro Valley
I used to hate carbonated sodas but now I can barely go a day without sprite. I'm addicted to caffeine. I'm not lying.
Jasmine E.
Caro, MI
Sprite Lemon-Lime soda is always a big part of my family events. We all love the sweet taste of the lemon and the lime.
Brandi M.
Sprite is a classic soda that never fails to make days a little better. It has a perfect flavor and a nice crisp taste
Gabby T.
Cincinnati
Sprite is the best thing you could drink ! It taste amazing . I'll go to a restaurant & sprite is always number choice.
Edyline E.
Great flavor and great package design. Great for the summer, especially at barbecues. I plan on buying it this summer.
Hannah S.
Lakeland, FL
Super fresh flavor, always has a tang that kind of zings your tastebuds. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?