Add a Photo

Photos (80)
hayleigh f.
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN

My favorite drink. Love the taste and love that it's caffeine free. It helps my stomach when I'm sick and is easy to digest, and it's just my go-to daily drink. This is the only soda I will let my kids have.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO

Sprite is one of my favorite soda to drink it's always refreshing to drink when your thirsty
Alisha S.
Alisha S.

Absolutely my favorite soda. The bubbles, the flavor, everything is perfect. The kids enjoy it and it's caffeine free which is great
potato e.
potato e.

its very good! i love sprite and its very hydrating and its just a good drink to have when ur thirsty and want some good drink on the weekends. its sugary tho so thats bad
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
LISLE, IL

I don't really drink soda, but when I do I grab Sprite. Crisp taste, not ridiculously sweet, or as sweet as other sodas, and it doesn't stain when I inevitably spill it. Pretty dope for a soda. I wouldn't not recommend it, nor would I cheerlead for it. It's, you know, Sprite.
Kiki D.
Kiki D.
Lumberton, NJ

This is my favorite drink to settle my stomach when i'm feeling uneasy. I would seriously recommend it
Katie M.
Katie M.
Charleston, WV

Who doesn't love Sprite? Best soda on the market. Very good value, and very affordable. I am a repetitive consumer and have never been disappointed by this brand.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.

A favorite. The kids prefer this over 7up though I really can't tell a difference. My kids ask for this specially if they have a fever
Dana H.
Dana H.

This soda is a classic. It has great flavor and I drink it all the time. It is very affordable and has great packaging
Anna D.
Anna D.
Aldie, VA

This soda is really good flavor wise and is a good drink to mix with others. I repeatedly by this, because its so good. The price is really affordable and can be found easily at stores. This soda definitely has a good value, and i recommend it to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now