BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Bryanna L.
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME
Sprite is the best. It's delicious with no caffeine. A refreshing drink at any time and you can drink it with just about anything. I'd recommend it!
KRenee G.
KRenee G.
My favorite soda of all time. Very crisp and refreshing. I would recommend chilling before serving if not already chilled.
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
That's my favorite soda after all. It's delicious and doesn't taste as sweet as the other kinds. I love sprite
Angaline S.
Angaline S.
Riverside
This is one of my favorite sodas I love sprite it is one of the best sodas that is out that it is light and very tasty I recommend this drink
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fontana, Ca
I love sprite. It's very refreshing especially when really cold. Drink it pretty quickly tho, it looses carbonation fast.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Spring Lake, MI
Sprite is the best. It tastes good all the time. It also helps when having an upset stomach. Sprite is the way to go 24/7
Erin O.
Erin O.
Mabank, TX
lol I'm sorry you're sorry I don't have you I don't want to you know I don't want to you know you are so cute lol but you know what
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
Classic Sprite, what m more can I say. It's refreshing and delicious! When I'm feeling spunky I'll put a lemon wedge in it!
Rodchelle W.
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
If we have soda in the house, this is one of them. We prefer this over 7 up. Better flavor. Great price. Very refreshing
Danuza A.
Danuza A.
Montclair, NJ
I like soda; I try don't drink to much so I buy just one time the week and sprit it's my favorite, it's more lemon juice
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?