Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is my favorite solda. Crisp refreshing carbonated drinks without all the caffeine and calories as other sodas
Alycia B.
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA

Better tasting soda then any other soda I've had it's a fresh clean taste which I love!
It is nice if you just want a quick drink besides water and very refreshing. I always imhave a can or bottle with me
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
Green Bay, WI

Always a classic tasty Soda. I love to mix sprite with orange juice and other juices it's delicious
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Milwaukee, WI

Definitely super tasty and very good for when the stomach is bad I loved my family use it
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Jeffersonville, IN

Very refreshing, especially after a long day! I don't drink many sodas but this one just has the best flavor! There's no way I would ever choose a product "like" this one, there's only one Sprite! I will always have this in my fridge!
Carina D.
Carina D.

I'm not much of a fan of carbonated drinks, but this lemon-lime flavored drink tastes a whole lot better than similar products from other brands. I may prefer Coke/Pepsi, but I'll usually take this drink over something else (like Dr. Pepper).
Catrina M.
Catrina M.
Birmingham

The reason I love Sprite is because it doesn't stain my teeth like dark sodas too. It's also great for when your sick, like stomach aches or nausea. My go-to soda since I was a youngin'.
Maria N.
Maria N.

You can never go wrong with a cold can of sprite! It's my go to when I'm feeling sick!
Megan H.
Megan H.
San Marcos, TX

I love sprite when I'm craving a carbonated beverage but don't want caffeine. The flavor has always stayed the same throughout the years and I love that aspect. I would always recommend sprite to someone who's never tried it before.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now