Add a Photo

Photos (74)
dana k.
dana k.
Nazareth, PA

I really like sprite, the original is my favorite! I love anything that's lemon lime
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Jacksonville, NC

It's a classic, the flavor has stayed the same for as long as I remember drinking it
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

I LOVE THIS SPRITE SOFT DRINK!! This soft drink is my all time favorite soft drink!
Rose M.
Rose M.

I prefer this then any other lemon lime drink out there. Especially when I'm sick .
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS

I like drinking sprite it one of my favorite soda to drink. I like the lime flavor.
GLENDA M.
GLENDA M.

This is my family's favorite soda involve the crisp taste no caffeine the best part
Valantou K.
Valantou K.

I love Sprite a lot, this one even smells just as good as it tastes which is a plus
Kelcey W.
Kelcey W.
Powder Spgs, GA

Such a wonderful and refreshing drink. Perfect on just about any day in my opinion!
Camille S.
Camille S.
Sacramento, CA

Great for a Tummy ache and tastes absolutely amazing! One of my favorite beverages.
Nothing like sprite it's so good and when I bealry open it it makes my mouth tingle
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now