Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA

I love sprite! It is one of my favorite sodas! I would recommend this to anyone.
kadijatu s.
kadijatu s.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY

I love sprite it taste so good i enjoy it so much .its my favorite type of drink
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

I've always love Sprite it's better then coke and it is more healthier then coke
Natahlya R.
Natahlya R.
Kennesaw, GA

My absolute favorite soda of all time!! The best soda in the world in my opinion
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Corpus Christi, TX

The only soda and let my kids drink because it contains no caffeine they love it
Abi T.
Abi T.

Amazing for the hot summer days its a burst of flavor with a refreshing feeling.
Demi C.
Demi C.
Statesboro

I've been on a sprite kick recently after having it for the first time in years.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Lowell, MA

My mom and sisters personal favorite soda. I don't prefer but I still do like it
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA

This soda just taste refreshing and is great when my stomach isn't feeling well.
Carolina U.
Carolina U.

Sprite is my favorite drink! especially when it's super cold!! It is refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?