BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Shanda P.
I love sprite it is my favorite lime soda I tried off brands but nothing compares to Sprite that big tall bottle of goodness.
Aliyah M.
Cool, clear, refreshing is what i think of when I'm drinking a glass of sprite! Not too sweet, its just right. sprite is my preferred choice compared to 7up
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Always delicious and refreshing! Great on its own, but also works well as a mixer. I like to make a good ol' kiddie cocktail with it!
Ogechi N.
Fontana, CA
I don't really like soda but if I have to choose , I get Sprite . Doesn't have too much fizz or sugary taste and goes any and every meal
Mariana soledad C.
Miami
Mi soda favorita en el Mundo sin duda es SPRITE su chispeante sabor a limo y lima que hacen de tus días calurosos menos difíciles tomo uno y me refresco, ya deseo tomarlo con solo verlo buena presentacion los invito a tomarlo no se arrepentiran....
Courtney M.
This is the best type of lemon/lime soda in my humble opinion. It helps to calm my stomach down and as an added bonus it has no caffeine in it.
Alicia K.
When I want something light amd sweet this drink is definitely a go to drink! Plus who doesn't enjoy a nice cold sprite!?
Pam M.
Morristown, TN
I love sprite. It's one of the healthier choices in soda but still gives you the satisfaction you desire. Especially when your sick.
Brianna R.
Moraga, CA
Great soda for kids or teens. Nice to have at barbecues or events. It is sweet and carbonated well. It is better than 7up and is affordable.
Nicole c.
32 pack of sprite is great. It's easier to buy in bulk so you don't need to carry as much and you can save money on buying in bulk!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?