BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Manitowoc, WI
I love to drink a sprite when I want a light soda. It cures my thirst on a hot day. Everyone should drink a sprite once in their life.
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Allenton, WI
I love sprite. It has a crisp refreshing taste. This is my go to when I drink white soda. I also enjoy it when i have an upset stomach
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
The perfect lemon-lime taste. It's very carbonated and calms sensitive stomachs. I love this soda and drink it all the time.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Morehead, KY
My favorite drink for a refreshing beverage. Affordable and delicious. Settles the stomach very well. Good value.
Rikka C.
Rikka C.
Delbarton, WV
I have to drink Sprite everyday. I love it more than Pepsi. I try to stay away from dark colored soda.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is my favorite solda. Crisp refreshing carbonated drinks without all the caffeine and calories as other sodas
Italia L.
Italia L.
Austin, TX
I love sprite by itself, on cocktails, even to cook roast beef. Mostly by itself. It's probably one of my favorite sodas, very crisp!
Ken V.
Ken V.
Alexander, AR
This is a great no caffeine drink. Sits well on an upset stomach, mixed well with other sodas, and helps keep an pregnant wife happy.
Mindie H.
Mindie H.
Trumann , AR
i love sprite! it has a great taste. its also helpful when i have an upset stomach. the taste is way better than the other sodas on the market.
Bryanna L.
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME
Sprite is the best. It's delicious with no caffeine. A refreshing drink at any time and you can drink it with just about anything. I'd recommend it!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?