Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
You can't beat a classic. This has a sweet light and refreshing flavor. The balance of lemon and lime is the best on the market.
Merkwaardige W.
Merkwaardige W.
Lemony, bubbly, iced cold is the best... I gave 3 stars because in all honesty I am not a fan of sodas. But good brand
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
Deltona, FL
Um yes this is by far the best lemon lime soda no other brand can come to compete with sprite so fixzy and refreshing
Rebelle H.
Rebelle H.
Really refreshing and yummy! Great with some ice cubes and a straw. Has really good flavor and is not to sweet.
brittney k.
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT
I love every thing about this soda. The tAste is refreshing and the bubbles are nice and the can is the perfect size!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I have always been a fan of how consistent Sprite has been with their flavor. They are a very reliable drink company.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Fresno, CA
My only favorite soda. Crisp refreshing. I am not a soda person, but I do get soda, it's this kind. It gives me hiccups though.
Claire P.
Claire P.
I love sprite. I recently got a 12 pack of it for free from mycokerewards, and I forgot how much I loved it! It's so refreshing, especially when you're not feeling very well. I had an upset stomach today and it was soothed by sprite. I also like that it's caffeine free.
Chase M.
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ
A classic American soda! Sprite is always consistent and affordable. Sprite has a ton of flavor compared to alternative drinks.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I love the fresh crisp taste of sprite and love it is caffeine free as well! It's great when I am feeling ill as well!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?