BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Barnett, MO
I love Sprite. It is a nice change from the typical cola flavored soda I tend to drink. Sprite is my go to drink when I am sick, always helps me feel better. Also Sprite is great for mixing with other flavors. I enjoy that Sprite is caffeine free.
Kassidy V.
Kassidy V.
Dickinson
This soda is lightly carbonated and has a sweet light lemon lime taste. Works great to make punch with or just to mix with juice.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
Best lemon lime soda out there. It so refreshing on a hot day. It makes you feel better when you have an upset stomach.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chula Vista, CA
I love sprite, very good flavor and not a dark soda so it's even better. I want to try the other flavors they are coming out with
cassidy l.
cassidy l.
Olmsted
I could take a sprite any day but mainly when I'm sick! It helps so much I'm not sure why but it does and I love the taste of it.
Wiktoria J.
Wiktoria J.
Årnes
This used to be my favorite soda, don't get me wrong I still love it-because of the citric taste! But I'm more of a pepsi max fan
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
louisville
Been a sprite lover for many years. I drink tons of water but sometimes just need something different. Love that it's no caffeine
Ab O.
Ab O.
Sprite is so refreshing. It also comes in handy when I need a mixer for a drink. Also great for making punch or if you need a little something extra in a smoothie.
Kae G.
Kae G.
Stickney, IL
i only occasionally drink them but this is one of my favorite sodas. i'll usually buy them when we're having cookouts and parties
Katie S.
Katie S.
I DON'T DRINK MANY SOFT DRINKS BUT WHEN I DO IT IS ALMOST ALWAYS GOING TO BE A SPRITE! IT IS SO REFRESHING AND THIRST QUENCHING!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?