Add a Photo

Photos (80)
desiray k.
desiray k.
Saint Albans, NY

My fave drink, so refreshing , I love all the flavor, but original is my favorite
Jerry N.
Jerry N.
Katy, TX

Super refreshing with a nice fizz. Goes nice on a hot day, and has a crisp taste.
Angelia A.
Angelia A.
Barryville, NY

Sprit has been one of my favorite sodas since I could remember I really enjoy it
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL

My favorite soda. I usually try not to drink soda but when I do this is my go-to
alejandra b.
alejandra b.
Los Angeles, CA

i love the flavor of this soda. it's great for people who don't like dark drinks
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.

Perfect for me one out kiddos has an upset tummy it wants a soda late in the day
Viviana F.
Viviana F.
Clarksville, TN

One of my favorite lemon lime sodas. I drink it alone or mixed with sine liquor.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Dayton, TN

Love it! Probably my third favorite soda! The can or bottle is pretty cute too!!
Natasha m.
Natasha m.

Love sprite it one of my favorite drinks and even better it contains no caffeine
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO

Sprite is always refreshing and is a go to on a hot day! Also my choice of mixer
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?