Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I don't drink soda often, but I do love the taste of Sprite. I've even used it in sangria, & dinner & dessert recipes.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
This is my go to soft drink , Whether it's a hot day or I have an upset stomach. Usually on sale and decently priced .
Edyline E.
Edyline E.
Great flavor and great package design. Great for the summer, especially at barbecues. I plan on buying it this summer.
Kerry T.
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
Sprite is a very good and refreshing lemon lime soda. It's not too sour, it's not too sweet. It is just right. Way to go Sprite.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
Classic, light, refreshing, fizzy.... everything a good summer soad should have! Skip the ice and serve it frezzing cold instead
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Los Angeles
So refreshing on a hot summer day. Of course my go to when my stomach is upset. And a great mixer for alcoholic drinks
April A.
April A.
Decatur, IN
Not my first choice of soda. It's always dried my mouth out. But it does come in handy when you have an upset stomach.
Kylar K.
Kylar K.
negaunee
i love sprite! it's one of my favorite sodas!! it tastes so good and they come in either bottles or cans which is nice
shelby s.
shelby s.
Munising
Nice lemony flavor. Usually drink when im sick since its one of the​ more highly carbonated to help settle my stomach.
Nadia G.
Nadia G.
Forest Park
Mmmmmm... Sprite is the only thing that doesn't make me get killer stomach aches, and it's delicious! Sooo... I give it a 10/10.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?