BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Taneka A.
Taneka A.
my absolute favorite soda.

Love Love Love Sprite™

The Nice Crispy Taste

Absolutely My Favorite Soda To Drink.

Love Sprite™
Lanicqua J.
Lanicqua J.
Mapleton, ME
This is my favorite kind of soda I buy it every time I go out this is a wonderful drink it's not a dark kind of drink very light everyone in my family love it
Stefany C.
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
One of my favorites it tastes amazing and goes good with almost anything you eat it's light doesn't taste too sugary
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Houston
Sprite is so good, the taste is just quite mesmerizing! It has a lemony soday taste, I can't explain but just know it's great!
Idowu K.
Idowu K.
Very refreshing when cold, however with my pet few experiences, it's either extremely carbonated, or becomes flat very easily.
Leslye D.
Leslye D.
corpus christi tx
Sprite is also one of my other favorite drinks it's like 7up its has a comparison lol it has nice packing i like the packaging
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
When I do pick a carbonated drink I prefer sprite. It has a great light sparkling lemon lime sparkling taste. A great product.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Very refreshing over ice on a hot summer day.. very good flavor with the hint of lemon.. yes it did meet my expectations.. doesn't compare to alternatives...
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Princeton, KY
This is my go to drink when I'm really thirsty. It seems to quench my thirst better than any other soda does and to top it off it has no caffeine!
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Erie
Sprite will do. It is very refreshing and good when slightly chilled. Also good as a mixer. Versatile starter for a mix drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?