Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Amy J.
Amy J.
Denton, TX

Crisp and refreshing just like the ad. Good with almost any alcohol..except fireball!
Teresa S.
Teresa S.

Refreshing ❤️❤️ but i like coke better.🙄🙄🙄 once again its not pricey at all. So yeahh
Paras P.
Paras P.

It's Sprite but out of all the lemon lime sodas it tastes the most naturally flavored
Tori S.
Tori S.

Always a refreshing soda. I love coca-cola products and I love the lemon lime flavor!
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

My favorite flavored pop soda. If it's not this one it's the orange Fanta. Both great
Savina S.
Savina S.
Hickman, CA

This is my all time favorite soda ! Always refreshing and thirst quenching, thumbs up
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Columbia, SC

I have always loved Sprite. Prefer the diet flavor. But this gives me a fresh feeling
Tyra L.
Tyra L.
Albuquerque, NM

My family loves sprite, that's all we drink in our house, it is the best when sick...
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA

I love Sprite. Its so awesome. I like drinking it when it's like at the slushy stage.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.

My favorite I always drink these. Everywhere I go I get a sprite. Definitely my go-to
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now