BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Sprite is always a go to of mine! I like that it's not too sweet and it doesn't have caffeine. It's not expensive and you can find it everywhere!
Sibil M.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Refreshing, perfect blend of lemon-like flavor. I love Sprite and Diet sprite. Great drink mixer as well! My preferred lemon-like soda
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Charlestown, Ma
My kids love this soda. they drink it all the time and a lime that it's not so sugary for them. it doesn't have a high calorie intake.
Jessalyn C.
Jessalyn C.
Mount aetna, PA
Love this soda... as a breast feeding mama this one of the only CAFFINE free drinks I can drink!! Thank you cokecola for allowing this to exist.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Absolutely love sprite. Refreshing without caffeine. Helps settle an upset stomach, too. Drink it anytime, goes with anything. ALWAYS recommend.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
I don't drink much soda but when I do this is my favorite soda I love the bubbling when you pour it in to a cup.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
I love a Sprite I love the clearness and I love the crisp feeling that I get when I drink it! Sprite is definitely my drink of choice
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love sprite, I drink only when I have an upset stomach. I love the taste and the flavor of Sprite. I love that it is caffeine free.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I love sprite! We buy two or three two liters at a time. The whole family drinks it. It's great for carbonated drinks but without the caffeine.
Angela F.
Angela F.
My go to soda. It never overpowers but is still packed with flavors. This is a great light mixer. Most liquor tastes great with this.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?