Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Brie F.
Brie F.
New Albany, MS

I love spite it helps me my sister and my mom feel ok I guess when we get sick so that's what we drink sprite for
Tracey U.
Tracey U.
Commerce Township, MI

Sometimes this product can be a little sweeter than I like. When using as a mixer, it tends to be a little heavy.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.

Sprite is my go-to drink after ginger ale. It has a more refreshing taste than cola or other stuff drink flavors.
Geralyn B.
Geralyn B.
Henrico, VA

There is no other for me personally. I've tried Sierra Mist, it was a no go. And 7-up is a while different unit!!
Sprite com limão e gelo, por favor, sem esquecer de deixar bem gelada. Muito bom em qualquer lugar e não enjoa :P
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Saint George, UT

I love Sprite. It is my go-to sick drink. I like to mix it with other flavors such as raspberry and blue coconut.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Milaca, MN

My go-to soda when I'm at a restaurant. Also love it when I have an upset stomach and need something with bubbles
Keshley R.
Keshley R.
Salt Lake City, UT

Can you go wrong with sprite? No. the best for upset bellies. It is my go to sick drink. Sweet, not overwhelming.
MARY M.
MARY M.
Cleveland, OH

What can you say about soda? I love the light lemon lime flavor and the fact that there is no caffeine in sprite.
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.

I like sprite. I love sprite. fascinates me. In the summer sprite. is the best. Who does not like to sprite? True
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now