Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Love sprite great taste and such a refreshing taste i ts the only drink i can drink
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY

Not a huge fan. Was flat when we started drinking it too. Would rather have Pepsi.
amiee s.
amiee s.
Bay Minette, Al

Love this refreshing drink...anytime of day or night. also great for upset tummy
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI

Spite is definitely a good choice when it comes to pop. It is so sweet and satisfying!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Chattanooga, TN

It's a Lemon and lime soda. It's really good. It's one of my favorite sodas. It almost tastes like sierra mist
Asha F.
Asha F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Sprite is fantastic. It's way better than 7 Up and isn't on the same playing field as any ginger ales currently on the market.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC

Sprite has always been one of my favorite pop brands. I can't drink dark drinks and Sprite is always my go to. I always get a Sprite when I go to a restaurant and I don't think there's any soda that's better than Sprite.
María M.
María M.

No soy una amante de las sodas, pero cuando decido tomar alguna, siempre prefiero tomar Sprite, incluso aunque ya contiene limón suelo agregarle un poco de limón recién exprimido, porque me gusta que sea bastante ácido y lo hace más refrescante.
Juliana J.
Juliana J.

I enjoy sprite and the light taste compared to dark sodas. I especially drink it when I'm feeling under the weather or have an upset stomach.
Bethanie A.
Bethanie A.
Fayetteville, AR

I LOVE sprite! Great taste. love the flavor. It goes great with any food. Sprite is my go to drink on a hot day.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now