BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kathleen S.
Sprite is a tasty soda with spot on flavors of lime and lemon. The packaging is really appealing. This is one of my favorite types of soda.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
I love sprite when i need a pick me up! My go to drink and i can always find it at fast food places and on sale in grocery stores
Annaliet Z.
Louisville, KY
Who doesn't love sprite!!! great to drink at any time. it doesn't leave you with that burning sensation like other soft drinks.
Darla S.
Wdm, IA
This is absolutely my favorite soft drink. It is refreshing and delicious! It so versatile also, I can add some cranberry juice to it and it's absolutely yummy!
Jessica S.
Pitcairn, PA
Outta all soda sprite is the best lemon lime soda out there ever made in life so tired of the others
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
I drink sprite on a daily basis. It has a great lemon lime flavor and as a breastfeeding momma I have to watch my caffeine intake, the perfect soda
Jessica N.
Roberts, WI
My favorite drink when I have an upset stomach. I don't want anything else to drink. So if you're not feeling good grab a can of Sprite
Melissa S.
This is my favorite drink because of the no caffeine. A crisp sweet taste and i love putting grenadine in it too. Far, far superior to Sierra Mist. Doesn't hold a candle to it!
Breanna C.
This soda is sooo good and refreshing. I prefer this over 7up because it taste way better. I like how its not strong to drink as well
Andrea R.
I love sprite and find myself going for that rather than other cola flavors. It's light and easy to mix into new drinks.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?