Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I drink this when I get nauseous and it helps settle my stomach. Couldn't live without it.
Liza M.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR

I love sprite. Especially when I have an upset stomach. Works great for nausea. I like it.
Ingrid C.
Ingrid C.

Totalmente refrescante, prefiero este presentación que la original. La recomiendo bastante
Beatriz T.
Beatriz T.
Brazil

Sprite, the only one lemon soda I like for sure. It has tradition and make my meals better
Alecia P.
Alecia P.

Very refreshing. I always go for a sprite when im super thirsty. The taste is very citrus.
Anna P.
Anna P.

Love me some classic Sprite! Taste never changes! Perfect to mex with some lime and vodka!
Jailene V.
Jailene V.
Kenosha, WI

I love sprite! I like clear sodas better now for some reason. It always tastes good to me.
Evelin D.
Evelin D.

Es muy refrescante y muy rica, ideal para acompañar con la comida, tiene un sabor muy rico
Tania G.
Tania G.

Una d law mejores bebidas super refrescante sienpre la compro su sabor m encanta muchisimo
Krista H.
Krista H.

Always been a favorite of mine. Great for when you're sick, or anytime. Tastes incredible!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now