Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Haley B.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX

When I want something without caffeine, Sprite is my go to drink. Tastes wonderful
Escanda B.
Escanda B.
Eagle Pass, TX

My favorite drink. I order it for everything and it goes with even alcohol drink .
Sara W.
Sara W.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

I am not a huge fan of soda but when I do drink it Sprite is my number one choice!
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Meridian, MS

So good! And caffeine free! Nothing compares to this. It's the only soda I drink.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

I love sprite and definitely hate that I do! It tastes good but isn't good for me
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Spring Hill, TN

One of my favorite sodas! Definitely my favorite as far as the lemon lime flavor!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

It's a classic! Refreshing and you can add alcohol Let's face it, that's a bonus!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Good for my days when I just can't do the caffeine but I want a soda of some kind
Tera S.
Tera S.

Love sprite and when were all sick this is are goto drink because it helps us all
Jas
Jas
Tucson, AZ

I love this soda! Its better then sierra mist! Bomb flavor and neverrrrr gets old
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?