Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Rani A.
Rani A.
Austin, TX
My go to beverage on a hot day, it is so refreshing. I also enjoy having it when I am sick it just makes me feel ten times better.
Danuza A.
Danuza A.
Montclair, NJ
I like soda; I try don't drink to much so I buy just one time the week and sprit it's my favorite, it's more lemon juice
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
I've been drinking a lot of Sprite since cutting back on caffeine during my pregnancy and had forgotten how great it is!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely juat refreshing. Haven't felt the need for caffeine recently so I turned to sprite and my thirst is quenched!
Suzanna P.
Suzanna P.
Sellersburg, IN
My go to soft drink. I like the new flavors they came up with in the soda machines at fast food places. It's not harsh on my stomach like most sodas.
Vera R.
Vera R.
Selkirk, NY
My favorite of all the lemon lime sodas. Always get it when I'm out... either on it's own or as a mixed drink. It's a classic for a reason!
Tara J.
Tara J.
Marion, NY
Most of the time if i want soda i will choose Sprit. It has always been one of my firat picks. It's flavor is perfect
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Drink one everyday for the carbonation kick needed to get through the tough day. Forever customer of Sprite.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
i love this drink so much lol it is so refreshing and cooling...i like it when its room temperture

Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Rome, GA
I like Sprite because caffeine really jacks me up, so this gives me something carbonated to drink without the caffeine.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?