Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Yazmin U.
Yazmin U.
Tucson, AZ

Always my go to soda when I'm feeling in the soda mood! I hardly drink soda but this is the only one I do drink. I love the flavors that come together to be Sprite this is always my top choice but of course at some restaurants there would have to be substitutes.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

I love the regular sprite. I always prefer cans as they are the perfect size and they do not run out of sparkles quickly. You can recycle them too. Not pricey at all, specially if bought from Cotsco or other retailer in a pack. I have it in my fridge very often.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

A lot more refreshing than any other soft drink, in my opinion. Really carbonated and has a lot of fizz, but I like that. I don't drink this often because soda isn't good for you, but on the rare occasion that I do, this is what I chose. Really has a nice taste.
Reyna W.
Reyna W.
Knob Noster, MO

Sprite has so many wonderful uses. My favorite way to use it is to put it in different kind of punches. It goes great with grenadine juice to make a shirley temple. I have even used it to make Apple dumpling. Sprite is definitely my go to lemon-lime soda brand!
Kendra H.
Kendra H.

I'm not a huge Sprite drinker but it's not bad. I mostly drink it when I am sick or it is the last thing there. I personally do say that I would rather have Dr. Pepper or Coke, but if I had to have a drink that was lemon-lime I'd go with Sprite over the others.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mississippi State, MS

This is great if you need something with bubbles but don't want caffeine or a dark soda. I drink a lot of caffeinated drinks which causes health problems so I've had to cut back. I crave the bubbles on a drink and hate club soda so sprite has gotten me through.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
West Palm Beach, FL

Great flavor. Very refreshing. Love the fact that it's caffeine free so I can drink it later in the day or give it to my kids without them getting hyper. The price is great as well. It's great to mix with ice cream for punches . I wound recommend to my friends.
lama a.
lama a.
Riyadh

one of my favorite drinks. best flavor of lemon lime soda there is. very cheap and always helps with digestion. better than any other soda drink and it doesnt compare to the other brands. the value is good and i always recommend it to others. sprite is amazing.
Ngoc D.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA

Kind of taste like a mix of 7-Up and sierra mist. Really good flavor and very Carbonated, which fits my tasting. I like to have face with pizza and auto greasy food. Cheap and easy to drink, that I think everyone could agree on. I would recommend it to everyone
Lily B.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO

If you love iced tea-lemonade and you don't have any lemonade or don't have any time to make it. Just use Sprite instead of lemonade and it will make the iced tea sweeter and fizzy. You can also mix Sprite with lots of other juices or you can drink it by itself
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now