Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Athens, GA

When I was in high school, I was diagnosed with a heart condition that made me unable to drink caffeine. Being someone who drank 2-3 cokes a day this was quite a challenge. Sprite became my go to carbonated caffeine free drink and I've drank it ever since!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Bel Air, MD

If I need some carbonation but do not need the caffeine, I go for a Sprite. It has a good citrus flavor that is not too over powering. The packaging is not overwhelming and is easy to open. I do not buy soda often but I suggest this soda among many others.
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA

oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without using it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best lime-lemon soda to drink and lasts forever, i would totally recomend it to every girl!
Loren K.
Loren K.

this has been a lifetime favorite of mine. I typically drink this with breakfast or when I'm sick. the flavor is balanced and not overly sweet. something about it is refreshing and thirst quenching. I will continue to purchase this every time I get a cold
Britny H.
Britny H.
Lakeview, MI

Usually the drink I try to have about 80% of the time so that i stay away from dark pop or when i need caffein free pop. Also when ever I am feeling sick its nice to have a not too cold but also not warm sprite works best for when having an upset stomach.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

My son's favorite drink is Sprite. This soda makes a superb drink for any meal. There isn't any comparison to Sprite's refreshing flavor. The green can is easily recognizable. Quality soda with a distinctive lemon lime taste. I will always buy this brand.
TeNiya P.
TeNiya P.
Virginia Beach, Virginia

The sprite brand is great. The soda lasts so long without being flat. It has the right taste. Its not too strong or weak. I always get this soda whenever I go to restaurants or stores. The packaging is basic. And I would definitely buy this product again.
Aron K.
Aron K.
La Grange, MO

A nice, light and refreshing soda. always helps cure an upset stomach and doesn't leave you feeling all sugared up. also great to pair it with wine as a spritzer. Great price and easy to open can. sometimes i get bottles so i can drink throughout the day.
Ida P.
Ida P.

This is what I am drinking mostly. I believe sprite is better than most other soft drinks for consuming if you are just going to consume soda anyway. Much better than coke or something overly sugary, caffeinated and heavy. Also helps with nausea at times
Laura H.
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN

I'm a Pepsi drinker but if I want lemon lime I buy Sprite it taste good and I prefer it over the other companies lemon lime flavored pop. It's good if you have an upset stomach. I buy it in the 12 ounce cans and keep some in my refrigerator all the time.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?