Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Tam C.
Tam C.

One of my favorite Lemon-Lime drinks! It's great for when your feeling under the weather! It's also a great mixer drink to make cocktails with. You can taste real lemons and limes in the drink! There's nothing like a nice ice cold glass of Sprite on a hot day!!
Petra G.
Petra G.

I don't usually buy Sprite on its own, I don't know why, I never think of it, but I love drinking it with vodka, it tastes good and you almost can't taste the alcohol, wich I like. It's affordable, less expensive than Red Bull, that's why I drink it with vodka.
Neca C.
Neca C.
Chino Hills, CA

Love sprite. Good for tummy aches, just let it out and get flat before drinking. I love the lemon taste to it, its just wonderful. Dont forget to try the other flavors as well! They have cherry now, which is pretty good in my opinion. I am forever a sprite fan!
Reyna W.
Reyna W.
Knob Noster, MO

Sprite has so many wonderful uses. My favorite way to use it is to put it in different kind of punches. It goes great with grenadine juice to make a shirley temple. I have even used it to make Apple dumpling. Sprite is definitely my go to lemon-lime soda brand!
Irene G.
Irene G.

I love Sprite! Especially when they do the "obey your verse" campaign. It's so awesome being a music lover & collecting the cans. Sprite is my go-to when I want a lemon flavored soda. It's the perfect combination that isn't over powered by so much lemon flavor!
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim

This soda is very good and its one of my favorits because it has a very natural taste and its not very heavy as the other ones are. Its not expenxive at all and i buy it every week or so, and like i said iots one of my favorites and i recommend it to everyone.
Meethu C.
Meethu C.
Warner Robins, GA

Good soda, I like it, pretty strong lemon lime flavor but not overwhelming, usually nicely carbonated. It's my go to soda if my stomach is feeling a bit funky or I'm feeling nauseous. I usually keep it on hand for long car rides. Good flavor, would recommend.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Trappe, MD

I don't drink Sprite very much because I find it to be a little too strongly carbonated for my taste. However I will say that it is the most refreshing soda I regularly enjoy. It tastes much better than other lemon-lime sodas because it isn't as sickly-sweet.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY

I love Sprite, I always have it in my refrigerator.
It is so refreshing and doesn't have that dark color
added to it. There is nothing that compares to the
taste of a cold sprite, it is definitely one of my
favorite sodas and I recommend all of you to try it.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Love me a sprite. Not only is it refreshing but you can add just about any fruit flavor to it to make it have a different taste. you can also add it to a non sparkling wine and have a bit of a spritzer. needless to say i love sprite. the taste and versatility
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now