BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
LOVE LOVE LOVE SPRITE! Sprite is just enough bubble, sweet and very light and refreshing. No need for improvement. Great for your teeth , no coloring at all. Meets all my expectations for summer and winter months. i would recommend to all family and friends.
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH
Sprite is my all-time favorite pop! I love how crisp it is without it feeling heavy since it's a clear soda. It's very refreshing and goes well with a lot of food. I recommend it to everybody who hasn't tried it.
Taylor F.
We love sprite! It's great for when I'm pregnant and can't have caffeine. And something about it makes it feel a lot less heavy and sugary than other sodas. It's actually refreshing. Goes great with popcorn at the movies!
Ashley M.
Not my favorite carbonated soft drink. I'm a dark soda kinda girl. It can be a refreshing soda if you are looking for something light and crisp and it's really hot outside. It would probably make a good mixer for a cocktail when you are sitting by the pool.
Dilton A.
Baton Rouge
There's Just Something About Sprite. After A Long Hot Day, Nothing Beats A Cold Refreshing Sprite. From The Moment You Take Your First Sip And Feel The Sizzle Going Down Your Body. Thats When You Know, You Drinking The Real Deal. You Should Definitly Try It
Rae B.
Carmel, IN
When it comes to clear soda, you can't beat sprite. It's so refreshing and crisp. Of course it would be nice if it had less sugar and no high fructose corn syrup but it is what it is...I don't normally buy soda, but occasionally can't help but buy a sprite!
cheyenne c.
oooouuuu sprite is my favorite soda !! it's always so refreshing to me !!! and i love how they have it everywhere so i can pick one up when i want to. sometimes i put it in the freezer and let it get to like a slushy type of frozen then eat it like that !!
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Sprite has always been one of my favorite pop brands. I can't drink dark drinks and Sprite is always my go to. I always get a Sprite when I go to a restaurant and I don't think there's any soda that's better than Sprite.
Angel M.
Ozone Park, NY
I've always loved Sprite soda. In my house, you usually had to choose from Coca-Cola and Sprite, my two all time favorites, there's nothing like opening a fresh out of the fridge can of this carbonated drink and feel it going down your throat, the ultimate satisfaction.
Quiana P.
Columbus, OH
Sprite was my favorite soda as a child. I don't really like it plain any longer. I feel like the flavor has changed since I was young. I am still a huge fan of Shirley temples though. And sprite is my favorite soda to use if I am going to make this drink. I do try to avoid soda due to the high sugar content. But if I'm going to have one it would be Sprite.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?