Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Claire P.
Claire P.

I love sprite. I recently got a 12 pack of it for free from mycokerewards, and I forgot how much I loved it! It's so refreshing, especially when you're not feeling very well. I had an upset stomach today and it was soothed by sprite. I also like that it's caffeine free.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

Classic lemon lime soft drink that is caffeine free and always refreshing! I drink sprite when I want to watch how much caffeine I drink or how much my kid drinks. It is great when you don't feel well or have an upset stomach the lemon lime really helps me feel better.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN

I love this when I'm sick, not a fan any other time. But I feel the taste is better then other competTors. I feel it has a great fresh taste as well. It's a good value, this is something you must buy the sprite brand to get the flavor other store brands can't com pair.
Katherine E.
Katherine E.

I love sprite! I love that it is caffeine free. The lemon lime taste is just delicious. I have always loved yellow and green as a color combination, so I also really enjoy the packaging. Would recommend for those who want to limit their caffeine intake but enjoy sodas.
Hayley J.
Hayley J.

sprite i such a classic soda. it has such a refreshing taste. it is my soda of choice and is my go to. it is also perfect to give to kids when they are throwing up just little sips and it will soothe the stomach. its also good if you put preach or mango flavoring in it
Sarais T.
Sarais T.

I like sprite! It's a refreshing drink and also you it's a good option for stomachache. It have the same good quality and it's also an excellent option to create different cocktails. It's affordable and I'm not a frequent drinker of it but it's good and I recommend it.
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA

I am a big sprite fan and Sprite lemon lime soda is one of my favorites. I prefer it even more than water. It is my favorite thirst cruncher. The can is very handly and looks attractive. I have one on my desk always :). I will keep buying it always. Highly recommended.
Gisella D.
Gisella D.
Rosario, Santa Fe

Tenes sed y no sabes que tomar. Buscas agua pero ya estas cansada de ese sabor insípido. Te recomiendo tomarte una Sprite, finamente gasificada, con un muy agradable sabor a lima limón que refresca desde el primer al ultimo musculo de tu cuerpo.
Altamente recomendable.
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Blue Mountain, MS

Sprite is great. My favorite for every day is when I go to Sonic and get a Route 44 Sprite with vanilla in it. And my mother always seemed to reach for a sprite and crackers when I was sick to settle my stomach. It is like her old wive's tale cure for an upset stomach.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Rock Hill, SC

I don't drink too much sodas, and when I do I usually try to stick to light sodas instead of dark ones. I like Sprite over Sierra Mist, typically, and I especially like to drink Sprite when I am sick ( I prefer Sprite over Ginger Ale when I am sick too). Great product.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now