Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Garrett B.
Garrett B.
San Mateo, CA

Sprite is my favorite soda hands down of all time. Nothing makes you feel more on point than that sweet lemon lime soda. I've been drinking it for years and it never gets old - it's just so clean. It also helps that they have a great marketing campaign. Def gotta try it.
ilanit h.
ilanit h.

a month ago i had a sudden craving for a soda who's delicate in flavor yet taste good so i went straight to Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda and was happy to get what i wanted. Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is tasty and refreshing yet not overpowering in it's taste. i truly recommend it!
Kira L.
Kira L.
Ottawa, On

Sprite is one of my go-to pop drinks when out and about. I am a repeat consumer of this. Whenever I eat out I will usually always get sprite. I honestly do not know what it is about sprite but it is so addictive .. but in a good way! I 100% recommend this pop too people.
Joselyn T.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO

Sprite Soda has a refreshing lemon lime flavor. It makes a great mixer for a variety of drinks, punches, sparkling lemonades. Sprite has more carbonation than some of the other white sodas (which I prefer.) I do like Sprite Zero better, but Sprite is a great alternative!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I always purchase Sprite. Sprite does not compare to pother lemon-lime sodas, as other lemon-lime sodas do not taste like a lemon-lime soda. The packaging for this product is great and I would not recommend any changes to it I would definitely recommend Sprite to anyone.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Lehi, UT

Sprite is my favorite soda to drink the lemon lime flavor. Never disappointing Ever. I love the cans because i end up getting a good amount in moderation. This has great value , and I am a constant repeat customer.I WILL KEEP COMING BACK. I would recommend this to anyone
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Williston, FL

Soda of choice for my kids to have. I try to keep a 12 pack in the house just for them to have every now and then as a special treat for them after school. And its great when they have them on sell at the store. Have kids this is a better choice of a soft drink for them.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA

OMG!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is one of the best thirst quenching sodas that I drink especially since its summer time, OMG the taste is so crisp and so refreshing I live with 2 other people and they also drink this product. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kunal D.
Kunal D.
Hicksville, NY

A long time favorite of mines and definitely a cult-following. Sprite has changed the soda industry and continues to deliver nothing but carbonated goodness. It's affordable just like any other soda and I highly recommend this to anyone who isn't too keen on dark sodas.
Amy L.
Amy L.

I really like this soda it is one of my favourite drinks from when I was a kid and still now it has a good flavour I drink this a lot and add it to other drinks to make it taste nice this met my expectations a lot as it tastes really good and I would recommend to others
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now