BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.
As someone who gets upset stomaches often, I find that Sprite offers decent short-term relief. I don't drink it regularly, but I do keep it around in case I find myself not feeling so hot. In my opinion, it is the most refreshing soda on the market.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Its good but taste like the original one to me. I ont like can sodas rather pick a plastic bottle. Wanted to trybit out because I never had lemon and lime together but I !mean it was good just taste the same. I would buy again but in plastic bottle
Bree S.
Bree S.
Henderson, NV
My all time favorite drink to get other than water. Sprite is the one thing you can get anywhere and its always going to taste the same and be great. My parents used to by this all the time when I was little. I would definitely purchase this again.
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
Sprite offers such a fresh crisp tasting soda that is wonderful on its own or even mixed with fruit, juices, and even rum. The packaging is good.. I wouldn't want soda from a box that's for sure and I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love Sprite. You can mix it with anything like a punch. You can drink it when you have a stomach ache. There isn't any caffeine in it either so it's great for little kids! Everyone loves Sprite & most people know that it helps with stomach aches!
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
I'm sorry but you can't go wrong with a crisp sprite. Cold or room temperature I'm all in. It's my go to drink where ever I go. It's light and doesn't give you that goes syrup taste that most sodas do especially the darker ones like coke and Pepsi.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
No other citrus pop gives you the crisp lemon lime flavor like Sprite! It is affordable and worth spending the extra money to get the taste you expect! My mom would always give me a Sprite when I was little and not feeling well. Always recommended.
Sadie R.
Sadie R.
Granger, IN
where do I begin, this is a pantry a pantry staple and such a classic drink! For when I'm feeling a bit ill or just need a good pick-me-up drink I love this one! Very affordable and amazing taste! Highly recommend for anyone who enjoys a good soda!
RuthAnne S.
RuthAnne S.
Sandy, UT
I love Sprite! I love that it's the perfect starting point to mix in other drinks, syrups and more. I love the fresh clean taste that it has. Perfect for anytime! I have been drinking this soda since I was young and i would definitely recommend it!
Madison O.
Madison O.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fogging ovoids the to do that to you me at Hey I'm probably the last person to hear this from but I'm happy for u and Amanda . I mean you hate me so idkūüėā but I just wanted to say I'm happy for you guys . And hope everything with you guys work out .
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?