Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn, Ny

My family like this soda we don't drink it every day but is good I do recommend. ....
Leslie A.
Leslie A.

My favorite I always drink these. Everywhere I go I get a sprite. Definitely my go-to
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Newport News, VA

Its frickin sprite what is there to complain about. It is the perfect drink of choice
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Gillette, WY

Love the lemon lime sprite Soda. I like to drink it with peanuts. It's really good!!!
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Columbia, SC

I have always loved Sprite. Prefer the diet flavor. But this gives me a fresh feeling
Savina S.
Savina S.
Hickman, CA

This is my all time favorite soda ! Always refreshing and thirst quenching, thumbs up
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , Tn

I like the taste of this soda. I specifically like the size. They have the small one.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Huntingdon, PA

I drink this soda every day. It is so good. Especially if you love lemon lime flavor.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

My favorite flavored pop soda. If it's not this one it's the orange Fanta. Both great
Tori S.
Tori S.

Always a refreshing soda. I love coca-cola products and I love the lemon lime flavor!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now