Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Karen M.
Karen M.

It is the only soda I take, not my abdomen swells and tastes delicious, is ideal for holidays
Angeles N.
Angeles N.

If you are thirsty, you are gonna love it.
You are going to love the taste and the bubbles :)
Mel R.
Mel R.

Amazing drink nothing to special though it's vey fizzy and has a nice taste of lemon and lime
aracely m.
aracely m.
Marysville, CA

I love sprite, its my son's favorite soda... He likes to drink it........ Ijnakldj mkisbnfiml
Cristy B.
Cristy B.
Austin, TX

Has a great taste. Perfect for a hot summer. Been drinking this for as long as I can remember
daphne l.
daphne l.
Boucherville

Its a good ehite liquor for mixing with alcool or just like this i like it and i recommend it
Janna B.
Janna B.
Washougal, WA

My granddaughter loves sprite, so I buy it for her.
She loves the taste of the lemon and lime
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Salem, OR

My favorite lemon soda. I love sprite very tasty especially if you like lemon flavored sodas.
Ana R.
Ana R.

Tasty👌♥️ I always buy it. The flavor is delicious and I'm going to keep buying it for life!!!
Shania H.
Shania H.
Hibbing, MN

I quite drinking caffeinated beverages so Sprite is a great option for me. It tastes so good.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now