BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Angela F.
Angela F.
My go to soda. It never overpowers but is still packed with flavors. This is a great light mixer. Most liquor tastes great with this.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
I love a Sprite I love the clearness and I love the crisp feeling that I get when I drink it! Sprite is definitely my drink of choice
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA
This is the go to soda for me. Love that it doesn't have caffeine. It's affordable and can be found literally anywhere and everywhere.
Staceia F.
Staceia F.
It so cool an refershing. This is a real good drink thar i would recommend. This is the number one drink i like.
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
The only time I drink sprite is when I am mixing it with alcohol, or I have a hang over and I'm thirsty it's the only thing I crave.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Massillon, OH
I don't normally drink regular soda because the sugar but when I have a sore throat the citrus taste always seems to help, plus lemon is an antioxidant.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love sprite. Cherry sprite. Strawberry sprite. Or sprite with some alcohol. Also sprite and pink lemonade is really good together.
Evonne S.
Evonne S.
West Jordan, UT
Sprite is my go to for my kids, or to cure a tummy ache. I prefer something with caffeine. Price point is the same as all the other beverages.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cedartown, GA
it is the best stuff you will ever put in your mouth and the price is very cheap. You can put it in everything and everything.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't usually drink soda because it stains my teeth, and it has so much sugar i feel really dehydrated by the end. When i do this is one of the few sodas i will drink
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?