Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

Sprite is the best drink ever if you don't like sprite you shouldn't be my friend.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Horntown, VA

Love the light refreshing taste over crushed ice for a nice cool drink in the heat
Melany  R.
Melany R.

I like sprite when I need something carbonated but less sugary and non caffeinated
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

If I need my soda fix but it is past 6 pm, I grab sprite since it has no caffeine.
Gladys Grace H.
Gladys Grace H.

Sprite is my all-time favorite soda. If I am ordering a soda, it is always Sprite.
stacey j.
stacey j.

Caffeine free, settles your thrist for the lemon lime drinks. Good for upset belly
Riley G.
Riley G.
Westland, MI

My favorite drink ever. It taste so good! I can't get enough of it! I always rebuy
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Horn Lake, MS

Sprite is the most amazing drink I have ever had and I drink it almost everyday !!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN

This has been one of my favorite sodas since I was a child. Smooth and refreshing.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC

It is sprite I don't know what really to say👏🏻 its lemon lime goodness is on point
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?