Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Rikka C.
Rikka C.
Delbarton, WV
I have to drink Sprite everyday. I love it more than Pepsi. I try to stay away from dark colored soda.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is my favorite solda. Crisp refreshing carbonated drinks without all the caffeine and calories as other sodas
KRenee G.
KRenee G.
My favorite soda of all time. Very crisp and refreshing. I would recommend chilling before serving if not already chilled.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Spring Lake, MI
Sprite is the best. It tastes good all the time. It also helps when having an upset stomach. Sprite is the way to go 24/7
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fontana, Ca
I love sprite. It's very refreshing especially when really cold. Drink it pretty quickly tho, it looses carbonation fast.
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
That's my favorite soda after all. It's delicious and doesn't taste as sweet as the other kinds. I love sprite
Erin O.
Erin O.
Mabank, TX
lol I'm sorry you're sorry I don't have you I don't want to you know I don't want to you know you are so cute lol but you know what
Angaline S.
Angaline S.
Riverside
This is one of my favorite sodas I love sprite it is one of the best sodas that is out that it is light and very tasty I recommend this drink
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
Classic Sprite, what m more can I say. It's refreshing and delicious! When I'm feeling spunky I'll put a lemon wedge in it!
Kyrsten K.
Kyrsten K.
This is good during the summer in a hot day and when you are sick. I usually always have a case laying around the house.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?