Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Angelita A.
Angelita A.
Miami, FL 33191-1501

It is not my favorite drink but it is very good, besides being the least harmful for health
Ivonne S.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA

This soda you can add to any alcohol beverages it's good or just simple like that it's good
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA

I love Sprite! It has a very good citrus taste! I also think it is better then Sierra Mist!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Salisbury , NC

Love sprite. Awesome strong flavor. Whenever I'm craving something not dark I grab a spite.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I drink this when I get nauseous and it helps settle my stomach. Couldn't live without it.
Maria F.
Maria F.
San Jose, CA

My favorite lemon lime soda, love how light crisp and refreshing it is on a hot summer day
lkssy t.
lkssy t.
quilpue

me encanta, tiene buen sabor, el limon no es muy acido, como en una limonada y me fascina.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Houston

Sprite is my favorite because it is a thrirst quencher and good on a hot day in the summer
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Stratford, CT

Only soda I'll ever drink! I love Sprite and it's always refreshing! Perfect with any meal
Anna P.
Anna P.

Love me some classic Sprite! Taste never changes! Perfect to mex with some lime and vodka!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now