BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Sadiann J.
This is the only soda I will drink. It taste good and has the right amount of fizz to it. The flavor is good even though it has a weird after taste sometimes, but other than that I love this soda.
Clarissa J.
Little rock, AR
Sprite used to be my favorite Aida before I feel in love with Mountain Dew. It is still one of my go to drinks when my stomach is upset and it always provides a good burp.
Kathleen G.
Denver, CO
I like sprite a lot. I find that it's price point is competitive to similar soda's and it tastes great. It is perfect for if your stomach is feeling a little off and you want some clear liquids.
Brooklyn W.
Stayton, OR
i am really in love with sprite. its really great for if you have an upset stomach. it also have a very tastey taste to it also. i think whoever made the logo has a very unique mind because no one would choose that logo.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Omg ok so i can say so much about why i love sprite. It's one of my favorite sodas! Not only is it delicious but it's thirst quenching and refreshing.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Who doesn't love Sprite? It's bubbly and sweet! The carbonation isn't super overpowering and the soda itself isn't overly sweet. Great with a burger! Or any meal!
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I love Sprite - even more than the lemon lime alternative. It's also great to mix with juice for a sparkling beverage. However, I don't think it's thirst quenching and usually end up ha I got a glass of water after.
Nyssa G.
This is my all-time favorite soda I don't drink a lot of sodas but when I do it's a Sprite through some cherry in it if you have the best drink ever
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR
THis is my go to everytime I'm at a restaurant and it's the perfect one to drink when your throat needs a carbonated soda to break through the coating!
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
I am very picky with what I drink an when I'm looking for a drink without caffeine this is my go to drink. It satisfies my thirst. I enjoy a nice cold drink and this one is great.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?