BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Angeles S.
Angeles S.
LYNWOOD, CA
Sprite is my go to drink. Thirst quencher that is low in sodium and has 140 calories. It also contains no caffeine which is perfect for me!
Britney G.
Britney G.
Reedley
I love this soda because you can never go wrong with it. It has a great flavor and I would totally buy this again and recommend to anyone!
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Horatio
Sprite has always been a favorite of mine, especially during the summer. It is very refreshing and actually quench your thirst just like they claim.
Abriel J.
Abriel J.
Meherrin
What to say about sprite? Hmmmm, I know. The best lemon lime soda everrr. I mean the ahh that you get when you a up a nice cold icy sprite
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Dagus Mines, PA
It's nice to treat the kids on occasion, but my 13 year old is too big for kid drinks at fast food restaurants. This let's us treat him without the caffeine, and he loves the taste.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
One oft favorite sodas this product a lot of people like it doesn't have a strong caffeine taste so that's a good thing.I will be getting this product again
whitney c.
whitney c.
My personal favorite soda. I don't drink anything else, they don't compare lol. I just love sprite and would choose it over, dr. pepper, pepsi, etc.
Inés P.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
This is a good soda... a little too sweet for my taste but it has a nice Lemon-Lime taste that I actually enjoy... It's very affordable...
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
I order a sprite with every meal, I love the flavor and it quenches my thirst. I usually prefer coke but sprite is definitely a top second
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Marietta, GA
Sprites taste good & they also help with tough stomachs aches because the carbon allows you to burp plus i have a slight addiction to soda
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?