Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Hope H.
Hope H.

I love sprite. It is very crisp and refreshing. It works well in making punch and when you have an upset stomach.
Jeison P.
Jeison P.

Como dije me encanta el cítrico por eso este es una de mis bebidas favoritas y contiene mucha azúcar ovmuy dulce.
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA

I mean its sprite, whats not to like about it. Its a classic soda. Good for parties with or without alcohol! Haha
Brianna A.
Brianna A.

This is a classic and has always been my favorite soda. It's simple, refreshing, and not heavy like darker sodas.
elizabeth R.
elizabeth R.
Tyler, TX

Sprite is great!!
Also being pregnant it's a great caffeine free option so I can still have some soda in my life.
Mairy X.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA

I like the original taste. I like the bubbling soda and the lemon lime taste. I like the packaging and the color.
Katia S.
Katia S.
Kerman, CA

I prefer it over Sierra Mist it's a like taste but there's this certain taste to it that I prefer very refreshing
Smana P.
Smana P.
Lighthouse Point, FL

Sprite is the ONLY soda that I ever drink. I drink Sprite a few time a week , and I'm loving it!!! Happy consumer
Sely D.
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL

Lime taste but refreshing and natural. Inexpensive . Never taste flat and has a perfect taste to a hot summer day
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

The sprite is very good because my helps me a lot when I have stomach pain and I also like when I go to the beach
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now