Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
The perfect lemon-lime taste. It's very carbonated and calms sensitive stomachs. I love this soda and drink it all the time.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
Dec. 8, 2015, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda 7.5 fl. oz. Can
I love these! I usually can't finish a full-size can of pop, and I hate dumping it out. These are the perfect size for me. Just enough to have with a little snack, or just to settle a craving. As far as the flavor of Sprite itself, it's one of my favorites. Crisp, refreshing and just the right amount of tangy.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Morehead, KY
My favorite drink for a refreshing beverage. Affordable and delicious. Settles the stomach very well. Good value.
Savannah O.
Savannah O.
chapmanville
Sprite has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. It'll never become old to me, even though I've been on a Pepsi kick here lately.
Shana M.
Shana M.
Our family's go to drink. We love the taste and that it is caffeine free. We only purchase Sprite for our soft drink choice.
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport, NY
Super bueno.
A mi esposo y ami no sensata 👏👏
Especial para días calurosos,no lo dudes y tomate una soda de estas.
Mindie H.
Mindie H.
Trumann , AR
i love sprite! it has a great taste. its also helpful when i have an upset stomach. the taste is way better than the other sodas on the market.
Bryanna L.
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME
Sprite is the best. It's delicious with no caffeine. A refreshing drink at any time and you can drink it with just about anything. I'd recommend it!
Italia L.
Italia L.
Austin, TX
I love sprite by itself, on cocktails, even to cook roast beef. Mostly by itself. It's probably one of my favorite sodas, very crisp!
Ken V.
Ken V.
Alexander, AR
This is a great no caffeine drink. Sits well on an upset stomach, mixed well with other sodas, and helps keep an pregnant wife happy.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?