BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Natasha S.
Jacksonville, OR
This is the only soda my little sister will drink so I buy a lot of it. Because of that, I've learned to love it and appreciate the light, sparkling taste.
Megan N.
Cape Coral, FL
My favorite soda. Refreshing and doesn't leave you feel like you just drank syrup mixed with water. I would also say that it is almost healthier than the other coca-cola products.
Grace E.
I drink Sprite all the time. I love it! I also love that I can still drink it when my stomach is upset and it won't bother it. Even the diet ones are good.
James B.
Superior, WI
Love sprite so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Number 2 on my list of favorite sodas 1 being mtn dew. 12 packs are the cheapest way to buy them as well if anyone was wondering.
Sadiann J.
This is the only soda I will drink. It taste good and has the right amount of fizz to it. The flavor is good even though it has a weird after taste sometimes, but other than that I love this soda.
Clarissa J.
Little rock, AR
Sprite used to be my favorite Aida before I feel in love with Mountain Dew. It is still one of my go to drinks when my stomach is upset and it always provides a good burp.
Kathleen G.
Denver, CO
I like sprite a lot. I find that it's price point is competitive to similar soda's and it tastes great. It is perfect for if your stomach is feeling a little off and you want some clear liquids.
Brooklyn W.
Stayton, OR
i am really in love with sprite. its really great for if you have an upset stomach. it also have a very tastey taste to it also. i think whoever made the logo has a very unique mind because no one would choose that logo.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Omg ok so i can say so much about why i love sprite. It's one of my favorite sodas! Not only is it delicious but it's thirst quenching and refreshing.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Who doesn't love Sprite? It's bubbly and sweet! The carbonation isn't super overpowering and the soda itself isn't overly sweet. Great with a burger! Or any meal!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?