Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Honaker, VA

The best lemon lime soda there is. We love the taste of Sprite it's not too sweet. Only 140 calories per can makes it easy on the stomach.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN

Favorite drink hands down love love love this It's so refreshing only soft drink I will buy will continue to buy!! My son loves as well
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY

Love Sprite when it's real hot or if I'm having tummy trouble. It is the one drink I always go to when I'm sick and it's comforting.
anayelle l.
anayelle l.
Marysville, WA

Perfect size and low in sodium. only 140 calories per mini size bottle. refreshing when cold. its great combo with any quick lunch.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Lately I have slacked off of sprite. it just doesn't taste the same any more and leaves a horrible chemicle taste in my mouth now.
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.

Not a big fan of soda can't have much caffeine since I'm breastfeeding but Sprite is caffeine free & fulfills my soda cravings
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO

I love Sprite it is a very refreshing drink and is great when I am not feeling that well, I keep it on hand all of the time!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

I don't drink Sprite that much unless my stomach hurts, but it always tastes great and helps relieve my stomach issues!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

Hands down my favorite beverage. It's my go to soda at home, work, restaurants, everywhere. Always quenches my thirst.
Liz M.
Liz M.

This is the best pop out there! Just enough lemon and lime ratio. Drink it once a week and it's so refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now