Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Owensboro, KY
This is my husbands favorite. He is suppose to drink beverages without caffeine and this is his go to. He especially likes it with ice.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
Sprite taste great. It is extremely flavorful and doesn't have as much sugar as the other pops. It is one of my favorite sodas to drink.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Very refreshing over ice on a hot summer day.. very good flavor with the hint of lemon.. yes it did meet my expectations.. doesn't compare to alternatives...
Amber G.
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
I like the refreshing taste of lemon lime soda...If u are also not feeling well this soda is perfect to settling your stimach
jacque d.
jacque d.
Love the lemonen lime flavor t
Sprite has. Its my go to when i have a stomach ache. Something about the lemon lime makes me fill better
BriAnna P.
BriAnna P.
Myakka City, FL
Can't tell if this is really thirst quenching or thirst inducing, either way still very good. The only downside is there is no caffeine
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
I drank this a lot whole I was sick when I was pregnant. The carbonation helped settle my stomach. Plus it is very refreshing.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Manitowoc, WI
I love to drink a sprite when I want a light soda. It cures my thirst on a hot day. Everyone should drink a sprite once in their life.
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Kewaskum, WI
I love sprite. It has a crisp refreshing taste. This is my go to when I drink white soda. I also enjoy it when i have an upset stomach
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Perfectly perfect as always! I love Sprite and always will. It's perfect for a sick tummy or to sip on during the day! Love!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?