BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Dennison
Sprite is my go to when I have an upset stomach so I can't really drink it on a regular basis but it is good when you are feeling crappy!
Anessa H.
Anessa H.
Federal Way
My favorite soda would have to be sprite because it can go with any meal. However, I haven't tried diet or any alternative for this soda.
Misty L.
Misty L.
Orange
Favorite caffeine free soda and great for hangovers and stomach aches!! This is my go to soda when I can't have caffeine which is often!!
Brigitte D.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
I love sprite! It's my favorite go to drink. I always love this drink and I've always been a fan of clear sodas. It's my childhood drink!
Julie J.
Julie J.
Quincy, IL
I love Sprint... Its one of my go to drinks. It very refreshing!! Sprite is a good help with upset stomach as well Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, OH
It's always been my go to drink for when my stomach is feeling a bit uneasy, it's always so refreshing to drink and is a perfect summer time drink!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Has a good taste. It easy drink to mix with a alcohol drink if you want too and wine. But it good one. It helps with sickness. Very good.
Sheila Mae M.
Sheila Mae M.
Wailuku, HI
Other than ginger ale ill drink this when i'm sick. It's also one drink my mom uses to mix in any marinated sauces to marinate with meat.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
We have bought sprite a couple times over the few weeks we are repeat consumers. its a good value, my cousin loves the lemon lime flavor and we will buy again
Carmynn B.
Carmynn B.
My go to carbonated beverage when I am not feeling well and need a warm beverage. The flavor is great and consistent. I always keep this stocked in the fridge and in the pantry.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?