BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Sprite lemon soda is a refreshing drink. You can mix it with grenadine and make Shirley temples! Yum!!
Anastasia W.
Rockford
Always refreshing. Perfect amount of carbonation without that thick syrupy taste. A Oldie but a goodie!
Estrella B.
Arlington, TX
It's a very good flavor. I like to drink it at times. And it one only my favorites of all that I love.
Juana B.
Bakersfield, CA
The taste and specially cold satisfied me alot has a great flavor and me and my family enjoyed it alot.
Courtney L.
Sprite is the perfect lemon lime soda. It's not too carbonated like some sofas and has a awesome taste.
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
Recently started drinking this again. I love how refreshing it is when it cold. Love the lemon taste. ūüĎĆ
Dani S.
Canton, OH
Aside from Coke, this is my other favorite carbonated drink! Perfect for mixing or great all by itself!
Paige B.
Greenville, OH
I love that they put more lime in sprite. It has a crisp refreshing flavor and it quenches your thirst.
Nubia C.
I love sprite, when I have some snack or to watch movies and some popcorns they make the perfect combo.
Kristen R.
Gainesville , VA
Sprite has always been one of my favorites, nothing's better when your thirsty than an ice cold sprite
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?