Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Sue Ellen L.
Sue Ellen L.
Groton, CT
I buy this product a lot for every day use. For mix drink, if we are sick or just to have a nice glass of sprite. Love the refreshing taste.
Holli J.
Holli J.
Kingman, AZ
I love this beverage! It's so crisp and refreshing, it is comforting when you're sick and tasty when you just need a pick me up. Perfection!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA
Sprite is a very refreshing drink especially when its freezing cold. I could taste that good taste of lemon lime.
maria n.
maria n.
irondale, OH
One of my favorite pops! Great flavor and doesn't bother my stomach like some others do! Also great to have on hand when youre sick
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love sprite its a good drink where you can mix another drink with it and it still taste good! Especially sprite and pink lemonade
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Groton, CT
Sprite is so refreshing! No bad after taste like Sierra Mist. It's also great to settle your stomach if it's feeling uneasy.
Christopher S.
Christopher S.
Tulsa
There's not much to say about Sprite, other than the fact that it's amazing. I absolutely love it. Lemon and lime, can't go wrong.
Joni R.
Joni R.
Moss Point, MS
If I'm going to drink soda, this is my go to! I like that it's light and refreshing! I prefer this sofa over some others due to no caffeine.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Whittier, CA
This one doesn't make me feel to guilty lol because it's a clear light soda the taste is refreshing especially when it's icy cold!
Zoey D.
Zoey D.
N Tonawanda, NY
such a quick refreshing drink. I love trying new things and this is the first time drinking Sprite. So much better than coca-cola.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?