BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Sprite sort of reminds me of Ginger Ale just with a lemon lime taste to it. Very refreshing. Although if you dont drink it quick enough the soda will go flat and have that sugar water taste to it.
iris g.
iris g.
Ottawa, OH
My all time favorite pop. You can drink sprite with just about anything. Highly recommend drinking it cold in a cup of ice
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Refreshing lemon lime soda. I use Sprite instead of gingerale when dealing with an upset stomach but in general enjoy drinking it on a hot day.
Yalamba  K.
Yalamba K.
Alexandria , VA
Sprite is my absolute favoriteeeeeeeee soda ever!! Depending on where it's purchased it may be expensive. The flavor of sprite will always be my favorite
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
This used to be my go to lemon drink but I discovered a healthier option, ginger ale and Fresca. Fresca has no calories and tastes similar if not better.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Cordova, TN
Love it! Better than coke I can drink like 4 of this a day but I try not to lol
I'm will keep repurchasing it even though I'm trying to cut down on soda
sprite is one of my favorite drinks!! it's light and doesn't make me feel like i've drank a really bad carbonated drink (even though it's not good for you) it's not the worst for you either!!
Tori M.
Tori M.
This is my absolute all tome favorite soda. It's great for anything. Cookouts, birthday parties, everyday living, ext. Get yoh a box of these.
Liz T.
Liz T.
This is alway my go to whenever I am out having lunch or when I need a refreshment. I like the lemon taste and the sparks. So far my favorite!
Christian B.
Christian B.
DECATUR, IL
Very crisp and refreshing the only think i drink besides water. I love the taste of it lemon and limes mixed together my favorite combination.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?