BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
There's just nothing like a Sprite, especially when you are sick. I am a school nurse and I have learned that sprite heals many ailments! I have to agree. Something about it is just soothing. It's a classic and I keep it stocked in my fridge at home and at work! :)
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I love these! I usually can't finish a full-size can of pop, and I hate dumping it out. These are the perfect size for me. Just enough to have with a little snack, or just to settle a craving. As far as the flavor of Sprite itself, it's one of my favorites. Crisp, refreshing and just the right amount of tangy.
Kristen D.
Hendersonville , NC
Sprite is a great caffeine free soda that I drink towards the end of the day or when I have an upset stomach. It tastes great and is really refreshing when poured over ice! It cane wallet help cool you down on a hot day. I always have Sprite on hand in the cupboard especially for upset tummies.
Casandra D.
This is my favorite caffeine free soda! When you're trying to take care of yourself and cut out "junk food" this soda is a good cheat drink. It's nice and crisp that keeps hitting all the right sweet notes! It doesn't last long in my house!
Eae W.
I've loved Sprite since I was a kid, and it is always refreshing and crisp. As an adult I've found that it makes a great mixer at parties, and it has just the right level of carbonation. To bad it's just a tad too sweet for me, so it's saved for sugar junkie mode.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I absolutely love Sprite lemon lime soda. It's the best tasting of it's kind in my opinion without being bland or too sweet. It's always at a reasonable price and can be found literally anywhere
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Sprite is probably the best soda for you, as far as carbonated drinks go. It's what I would recommend as a dental hygienists, if you were to chose a soda. Not a dark soda with nearly as much sugar as others.
Claire P.
I love sprite. I recently got a 12 pack of it for free from mycokerewards, and I forgot how much I loved it! It's so refreshing, especially when you're not feeling very well. I had an upset stomach today and it was soothed by sprite. I also like that it's caffeine free.
Laura H.
Boone, NC
Sprite is one of the very few sodas that I actually drink. Its a great treat for those who do not drink sodas like myself. Its light and refreshing! Great for mixing with a punch or fruity drink to add an extra kick!
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
Sprite is not only a refreshing drink on its own, it's also a great mixer for other drinks. I buy it frequently to use in recipes for punch, sangria, and other drinks. My young cousins love it when I use it in Shirley Temples around the holidays.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?