Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
I don't drink much soda but when I do this is my favorite soda I love the bubbling when you pour it in to a cup.
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
The only time I drink sprite is when I am mixing it with alcohol, or I have a hang over and I'm thirsty it's the only thing I crave.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite soda! Coke and Pepsi are too strong for me. Sprite is nice and refreshing. Can never go wrong with a cold can of sprite !
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cedartown, GA
it is the best stuff you will ever put in your mouth and the price is very cheap. You can put it in everything and everything.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
One of my favorite sodas and is the only one I will drink if non diet. This would be my second choice of soda if Diet Pepsi was not available.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't usually drink soda because it stains my teeth, and it has so much sugar i feel really dehydrated by the end. When i do this is one of the few sodas i will drink
Evonne S.
Evonne S.
West Jordan, UT
Sprite is my go to for my kids, or to cure a tummy ache. I prefer something with caffeine. Price point is the same as all the other beverages.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sprite is one of my family's favorite sodas!! From having an upset stomach, or just needing a refreshing drink-we always can count on Sprite!!
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Massillon, OH
I don't normally drink regular soda because the sugar but when I have a sore throat the citrus taste always seems to help, plus lemon is an antioxidant.
rashmi b.
rashmi b.
bangalore
Really enjoying the tangy feel. I don't take cool drinks much but like to have a sprite. It refreshes once in a while I take sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?