BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Tori M.
Tori M.
This is my absolute all tome favorite soda. It's great for anything. Cookouts, birthday parties, everyday living, ext. Get yoh a box of these.
Caity V.
Caity V.
Hammond, IN
Sprite is good with Chinese food, that's basically the only time I drink it. Sometimes I don't want to have any caffeine so that's what I get.
Christian B.
Christian B.
DECATUR, IL
Very crisp and refreshing the only think i drink besides water. I love the taste of it lemon and limes mixed together my favorite combination.
Liz T.
Liz T.
This is alway my go to whenever I am out having lunch or when I need a refreshment. I like the lemon taste and the sparks. So far my favorite!
Demetria H.
Demetria H.
P
Sprite is a nice soda to have on a hot summer day. Its like taste adds an extra level of flavor that is impossible to get with any other soda
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I like sprite. It's crisp and bubbly and just feels good in your mouth. It's like a bottle of sunshine that you can drink without imploding.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
favorite none caffeine soda. love its refreshing lemony flavor and the fact that its not very sweet. also helps when it comes to upset stomachs.
Halle D.
Halle D.
Temecula, CA
My favorite non-carbonated option. Perfect for when you go out but don't want to be sitting up in bed until 3 am, and plus it tastes great with vodka!
Jazmin E.
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Y de Nueva cuenta me gustan las sodas de limón y la Sprite como otras marcas de sodas me encantan saben deliciosas y súper frías me encantan
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Pregnancy tip 5472. #Sprite is very good for putting out the burn of heartburn. Mother 2 mother. #influenster #VoxBox #complementary #contest
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?