Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY

Hands down the best drink ever. I'm addicted to Sprite lol has a great crispy flavor especially when served cold
Sherryl L.
Sherryl L.
Sayreville, NJ

The best lemon lime soda on the market. I love a cool refreshing Sprite. It's just the right amount of sweetness
Maria L.
Maria L.
Dundalk, MD

Only drink when I'm at a bar. great mixer with vodka to give it a little flavor. still great when its by itself.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Johnstown, PA

Love this soda!! great for a day by the pool to cool off with! Love the flavor and the lemon lime citrus in it !
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Clarksburg, WV

I love sprite. It is caffeine free and easier on my stomach them dark sodas. I always have sprite in my fridge.
Vivian P.
Vivian P.
Pleasant Grove, UT

When I want a refreshing soda I love to drink sprite. I usually stay away from caffeine so I choke sprite a lot
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Watertown, WI

Sprite is my favorite soda, my doctor actually told me to drink sprite on an upset stomach. It works like magic
sandra t.
sandra t.
Los Angeles, CA

love it! always come in handy when i get car sick ahahah always takes the thirst away, verry good specialy cold
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Bowling Green, VA

You can't go wrong with a classic sprite soooo crisp so sweet so tangy everything you want in a lemon like soda
Jaritza O.
Jaritza O.
Brooklyn, NY

I love soda. Sprite always tastes good to me. Especially drinking it after its been a while since drinking soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now