Add a Photo

Photos (75)
Breeanna W.
Breeanna W.
Charlottesvle, VA

This is my favorite summer drink essential! It quenches my thirst! And is caffeine free!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
McKenzie

I love Sprite! I normally drink this when I'm sick because it helps me hold things down.
Yalonda C.
Yalonda C.
Beckley, WV

Sprite one of my favorite soda. Sprite it good for mixing drinks. When it nice and cold.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Inola, OK

Delicious mix of lemon lime and also sprite taste very well mixed and is very Delicious.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.

Always a great, refreshing choice during the summer. My first choice at most restaurants
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Tucson, AZ

I like to drink sprite on sunny days because its just so refreshing. The taste is great.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY

One of the most refreshing sodas! It's light and I love a like flavor. Not too expensive
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Calhoun, GA

This my favorite drink ever!! It's so refreshing and feels like it actually hydrates you
Krystal V.
Krystal V.

My favorite!! I love sprite especially when I'm not feeling good it's my to go to drink!
Han L.
Han L.
Wesley Chapel, FL

I love these so much when I'm craving some soda. These are definitely in my top 3 sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now