BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Sal M.
Sal M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Classic stuff. Don't drink it often, but always enjoy it when I do. Usually late night because it's caffeine free. Clean taste, refreshing; best on ice or ice-cold.
Jazmin E.
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Y de Nueva cuenta me gustan las sodas de limón y la Sprite como otras marcas de sodas me encantan saben deliciosas y súper frías me encantan
Shiloh M.
Shiloh M.
Venice, FL
Very refreshing drink with the small hint of a lime taste. I live in Florida and it's really hot down here especially in the summer, so it always feels good to have a nice cool sprite. Not only is it refreshing it also tastes VERY good. My favorite soda.
Adrianne S.
Adrianne S.
Kutztown
I love sprite, although i do think it tastes better in a bottle, but i would recommend and buy almost everyday, great for mixing drinks too
Thais F.
Thais F.
Porto Feliz SP
T h is product is great, I drink always because is fresh, in warm days, in barbecues, I always ask in restaurants, pubs, clubs, this is a easy access
isabelle b.
isabelle b.
this is the best lemon lime soda. it's great and always super carbonated. the best part it's clear so you don't have to worry about stains.
Lizzeth R.
Lizzeth R.
San Jose, CA
Sprite is great but sprite as a chaser is even better! Sprite has lemon but I never taste the lemon which is great. Sprite is my favorite light soda.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Owensboro, KY
for awhile I drank only dr pepper but then I started drinking sprite and stopped drinking dark stuff altogether so now sprite is my absolute favorite
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
I like sprite a lot. It's crisp and refreshing while settling upset stomach. Sprite also has electrolytes in it, which benefits me greatly.
Raina T.
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Sprite is the perfect soda. It can be mixed with any other soda or alcohol and still taste amazing. It also helps when I feel like vomiting
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?