Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Goldie B.
Goldie B.
Fontana, CA

I love to drink sprite when I have an upset stomach or just as a refreshing drink on a hot day
This was my first favorite soda, it tastes very refreshing, it works well with lunch or dinner
Karine M.
Karine M.
Carpina, Pe, Brazil

Um delicioso sabor, de dar agua na boca, amo muitoooo refrigerante maravilhoso. Meu marido ama
Savvy K.
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC

It's a classic , I love the tastes it's smooth and bold , Sprite is truly one of a kind . Love
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
S Plainfield, NJ

I don't drink soda often, but when I do, I drink Sprite! It's my all-time favorite soft drink.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Perfect and absolutely refreshing. I love not having caffeine but still having plenty of fizz.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Kissimmee, FL

Well they don't last long one of my favorite drink great taste, I recommend to any want to try
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL

Sprite is great for adults and kods. Not much sugar which is good for kids. Also tastes yummy.
Yessica C.
Yessica C.
Uniondale, NY

I love this !! It helps me when I have an upset stomach, it's so soft on my stomach, I love it
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL

Classic soda. Great fresh citrus bubbly taste. Good for kids who can't have caffeine. Love it!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now