Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
Best lemon lime soda out there. It so refreshing on a hot day. It makes you feel better when you have an upset stomach.
cassidy l.
cassidy l.
Olmsted
I could take a sprite any day but mainly when I'm sick! It helps so much I'm not sure why but it does and I love the taste of it.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I DON'T DRINK MANY SOFT DRINKS BUT WHEN I DO IT IS ALMOST ALWAYS GOING TO BE A SPRITE! IT IS SO REFRESHING AND THIRST QUENCHING!
Kae G.
Kae G.
Stickney, IL
i only occasionally drink them but this is one of my favorite sodas. i'll usually buy them when we're having cookouts and parties
DL U.
DL U.
Leavenworth
My husband and kids love Sprite. We wait until it goes on sale to purchase it otherwise it's too expensive.
Ida W.
Ida W.
Lake Placid, FL
Sprite has always been my go to soda when I'm sick. I love drinking this soda at all times no matter what. Definitely one of my favorites.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Leesburg, fl
Another refreshing drink. Great for picnics and bbqs. Goes great with parrots bay coconut rum.. Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Biloxi, MS
Always crisp and refreshing! But my boyfriend and I want to know if you're going to ever make the holiday ones again?? Amazing!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Sprite is my go to soda! I like the crisp taste and how it's not a caffeinated beverage. If you're looking to try it. I recommend you do!
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
I'm not a huge fan of citrus sodas but this is the only one I can drink and mostly enjoy drinking. Sprite is always refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?