Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Jena B.
Jena B.
Sprite is always a go to in my house for when we have parties. It seems like most people drink Sprite especially when they are in cans.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Sprite is always a go to of mine! I like that it's not too sweet and it doesn't have caffeine. It's not expensive and you can find it everywhere!
Sibil M.
Sibil M.
Philadelphia
Refreshing, perfect blend of lemon-like flavor. I love Sprite and Diet sprite. Great drink mixer as well! My preferred lemon-like soda
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Absolutely love sprite. Refreshing without caffeine. Helps settle an upset stomach, too. Drink it anytime, goes with anything. ALWAYS recommend.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Charlestown, Ma
My kids love this soda. they drink it all the time and a lime that it's not so sugary for them. it doesn't have a high calorie intake.
Jessalyn C.
Jessalyn C.
Mount aetna, PA
Love this soda... as a breast feeding mama this one of the only CAFFINE free drinks I can drink!! Thank you cokecola for allowing this to exist.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I love sprite! We buy two or three two liters at a time. The whole family drinks it. It's great for carbonated drinks but without the caffeine.
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA
This is the go to soda for me. Love that it doesn't have caffeine. It's affordable and can be found literally anywhere and everywhere.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
I love a Sprite I love the clearness and I love the crisp feeling that I get when I drink it! Sprite is definitely my drink of choice
Staceia F.
Staceia F.
It so cool an refershing. This is a real good drink thar i would recommend. This is the number one drink i like.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?