Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Jo-Vonne L.
Jo-Vonne L.

Not bad for that classic taste. The taste always makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Kimahri J.
Kimahri J.

Can't go wrong with Sprite. Walgreens sometimes has a sale on their 12 packs. 3/ $10
ashlyn h.
ashlyn h.
Ball Ground, GA

I love this product I definitely recommend it to all my friends it's worth the price
DAmber H.
DAmber H.
Irving, TX

Sprite is my favorite soda!! I could never go wrong by choosing it! It goes anything
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA

Always a must in my house! It's amazing for stomach aches! The kids love the flavor!
Analilia B.
Analilia B.
Greenville, SC

The best. Sofa ever made ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I love sprite and all it's. Lemon lime. Gloryness
Anisa R.
Anisa R.

Delicious and inexpensive. Always been happy with my sprite purchase. My go to Soda.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.

Great product great taste perfect size for any one love it does not need to be mixed
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Jacksonville, NC

It's a classic, the flavor has stayed the same for as long as I remember drinking it
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Norwalk, CA

My go-to drink when I want a clear soft drink. Love the light taste - not too sweet.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?