BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Gilford, NH
This is one of my favorite go-to drinks when I'm feeling thirsty and my stomach isn't feeling great. It's also the BEST mixer ever, in my opinion.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
When ever I'm sick or have a belly ache this is such a good thing to sip on it always helps settle my belly down or if I have a fever it helps too
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
My favorite drink! I quit drink caffeine and I'm kind of addicted to sprite now lol I love the way it tastes. The best lemon-lime soda you can buy
McKenzie K.
McKenzie K.
Sprite is so refreshing I just can't get enough. Not only does it taste delicious but it is very hydrating. To me drinking Sprite is basically like drinking really good carbonated water. Highly recommend
Giovanna P.
Giovanna P.
Sprite is my go to if there is no Coca Cola or even if I'm not wanting a dark soda that thick! Just super fresh and thirst quenching! Affordable!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Houston
Sprit is a good drink even to beat the heat I also make ice pops with gummy bears for my kids we really don't let my son drink coke but sprit yes
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Sprite is wonderful! If I have to drink a soft drink then I usually try to go for a sprite. They're yummy and they are good for an upset stomach.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Belding
This is a staple in our house. Its less heavy than dark sodas and it works wonders for a headache (believe it or not!). Its fresh, crisp, and not too sweet!
Dominique J.
Dominique J.
Fort irwin, CA
i love sprite one of my favor soda of all time i could drink this soda all the time its really good and it not so strong like the other sodas
Sara M.
Sara M.
Minneapolis , MN
I love anything lime flavored. Sprite is my go to drink when I am not drinking plain soda water. I like how carbonated it is and the lime flavor.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?