Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

My favorite flavored pop soda. If it's not this one it's the orange Fanta. Both great
Estrella S.
Estrella S.
San Diego, CA

I love sprite!! It's my go to drink when I'm thirsty or sick. I love the taste of it.
Lexie E.
Lexie E.

Sprite is so tasty! I often drink it when I have the flu it's great for your stomach!
Savina S.
Savina S.
Hickman, CA

This is my all time favorite soda ! Always refreshing and thirst quenching, thumbs up
Leslie A.
Leslie A.

My favorite I always drink these. Everywhere I go I get a sprite. Definitely my go-to
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Merced

This is a great soda it is not heavy and it is very refreshing I recommend to buy it
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.

Love me some sprite don't drink dark sofas a lot so when I drink soda I drink sprite
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM

My favorite soft drink. Definitely my go to drink. Would recommend this to a friend.
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Hialeah, FL

I drink Sprite or diet Sprite a lot and I find it so refreshing and I love it a lot!
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Jacksonville, NC

It's a classic, the flavor has stayed the same for as long as I remember drinking it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?