Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Ma. Mikaella V.
Ma. Mikaella V.
Frankfort, KY

I really love sprite. Make my thirst away. Love the flavor too. I love mixing this when I'm cooking some Filipino dish
Fernando A.
Fernando A.

So good drink, my favourite, the lemon juice taste is really good, when the day became hot u need to drink this soda .
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

very nice and refreshing drink. Worth the money. Is best when it is cold. Can taste the different favors in the drink.
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Charlottesville, VA

So refreshing with a clean crisp taste. I recommend this to everyone. It is really good when you have an upset stomach
Karen C.
Karen C.
Brighton, CO

Your classic drink that never changes. Especially great when your not feeling well like when you have an upset stomach
Megan G.
Megan G.
Herminie, PA

I love the flavoring. It's my go to drink when I'm not feeling well and it's the pop my children are allowed to drink.
Judith B.
Judith B.

Great drink. Can even help your stomach when its upset. You can never go wrong with sprite. Not as heavy as coca cola.
Enjoy the suttle lemon and lime flavors. It is a house hold favorite when we are sick as it helps settle our stomachs.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I love sprite. It's a refreshing, light, classic. If I am going to have a soda, it's definitely one of my top choices.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD

Best drink to settle my stomach. My go to drink whenever I need some carbonation and not the heaviness of a dark soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now