BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Houston
Sprit is a good drink even to beat the heat I also make ice pops with gummy bears for my kids we really don't let my son drink coke but sprit yes
Giovanna P.
Giovanna P.
Sprite is my go to if there is no Coca Cola or even if I'm not wanting a dark soda that thick! Just super fresh and thirst quenching! Affordable!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Minneapolis , MN
I love anything lime flavored. Sprite is my go to drink when I am not drinking plain soda water. I like how carbonated it is and the lime flavor.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Great refreshing drink! A lot of sugar, which I try and avoid but it serves as a nice base to mix with other beverages! It's a family favorite around here!
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Sprite is the epitome of soft drink perfection. All sprite is is basically lemon, lime, carbonated water, and sweetener. It really couldn't be much simpler. Sprite is also a great mixer for alcoholic drinks!
Katie Anne P.
Katie Anne P.
Crisp. Refreshing. Good for upset stomach and making mixed drinks. Good if you don't want caffeine but want a soda. Not the best lemon lime soda but works.
Elionai m.
Elionai m.
Amo esse refri, marca ótima e produto de qualidade , refrescante , saboroso e vou contar segredinho kkk me ajuda muito quando estou com dor no estômago kkk
Sprite has always been my favorite type of soft beverage and I don't doubt that it will continue to be. It's very refreshing with a famous lemon lime taste that no other can replicate quite like it.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Metuchen, NJ
Sprite will always be Sprite but in the recent times, it's gotten way sweeter so now, I like to add more ice to my soda so that it kind if waters it down.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Kinston, NC
I like sprite. Personally, I'm a big water drinker. Every so often, I'll drink a soda and when I do, it's a sprite. I have to admit that is is very fizzy.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?