Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Zoey D.
Zoey D.
North Tonawanda, NY
such a quick refreshing drink. I love trying new things and this is the first time drinking Sprite. So much better than coca-cola.
Christopher S.
Christopher S.
Tulsa
There's not much to say about Sprite, other than the fact that it's amazing. I absolutely love it. Lemon and lime, can't go wrong.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Whittier, CA
This one doesn't make me feel to guilty lol because it's a clear light soda the taste is refreshing especially when it's icy cold!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
For a caffeine free drink (im a caffeine junkie) its really great. I definitely prefer it over 7up or the other lemon lime drinks.
Ab O.
Ab O.
Sprite is so refreshing. It also comes in handy when I need a mixer for a drink. Also great for making punch or if you need a little something extra in a smoothie.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Barnett, MO
I love Sprite. It is a nice change from the typical cola flavored soda I tend to drink. Sprite is my go to drink when I am sick, always helps me feel better. Also Sprite is great for mixing with other flavors. I enjoy that Sprite is caffeine free.
Wiktoria J.
Wiktoria J.
Årnes
This used to be my favorite soda, don't get me wrong I still love it-because of the citric taste! But I'm more of a pepsi max fan
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chula Vista, CA
I love sprite, very good flavor and not a dark soda so it's even better. I want to try the other flavors they are coming out with
Kassidy V.
Kassidy V.
Dickinson
This soda is lightly carbonated and has a sweet light lemon lime taste. Works great to make punch with or just to mix with juice.
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
louisville
Been a sprite lover for many years. I drink tons of water but sometimes just need something different. Love that it's no caffeine
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?