BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I always choose Sprite for my kids and for me when i am not feeling well, its crisp taste aways makes me feel better and its not loaded with too much sugar for my kids. I would rather have sprite over any other lemon-lime soda brand for sure! So great drink
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
I don't think you can go wrong with sprite. The packaging always keeps up with the times so it's fun to look at. It's caffeine free so you won't feel too bad enjoying it lol. I've been drinking it for years and I'd definitely recommend it to everyone!
Jas. J.
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great lemon lime taste that's out of this world. Most sodas in this area have poor flavor or go flat too soon. Sprite doesn't have any of those issues it's the best lemon lime soda you can buy. I'd highly recommend it.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sprite is definitely not one of my top soda choices. It isn't bad. It has a crisp, refreshing flavor. I tend to reach for Sprite whenever I am slightly dehydrated but growing tired of drinking water and want a bit of flavor and carbonation. Sprite settles an upset stomach better than ginger ale does for me.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
I love Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda because it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine. Sprite does not darken my teeth, make my stomach upset, give me diarrhea, or make me hyper. Sprite and Ginger-Ale are the only sodas that do not do these things to me. It not only has a great lemon ingredient in it that helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it also doesn't have any caffeine, which I find beneficial because it prevents my stomach from becoming upset. I love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when I am sick. I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better. It has a great lemon-lime flavor that I love.
Courtney L.
Barnett, MO
I love Sprite. It is a nice change from the typical cola flavored soda I tend to drink. Sprite is my go to drink when I am sick, always helps me feel better. Also Sprite is great for mixing with other flavors. I enjoy that Sprite is caffeine free.
Ab O.
Sprite is so refreshing. It also comes in handy when I need a mixer for a drink. Also great for making punch or if you need a little something extra in a smoothie.
Jenna T.
Can't go wrong with a classic can of sprite. Taste refreshing and if my kids want soda this is what they get.
Morgan M.
I love this drinks so much. I love carbonated drinks and this is by far my favorite. It's not too sweet and I love the lemon lime flavor it has. I am a repeat costumer and I do recommend this to other people, but not on a daily bases.
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA
Sprite is one of my favorite beverages when I'm sick. This size can is perfect for that, it is about all I can handle when I'm under the weather. It's a nice size to throw in your purse if you need to carry a drink with you
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?