Add a Photo

Photos (75)
Bria N.
Bria N.
Fairview, TX

The only soda I drink since I was a kid. Great taste and goes well with meals and snacks.
missy h.
missy h.
spencer, wv

I love sprite it is so refreshing and it also settles an upset stomach.it tastes so great
Skyler G.
Skyler G.
Sulphur, OK

This is My all time favorite drink and my go-to soda. Perfect crisp taste. I love Sprite.
meagan v.
meagan v.
Richlands, NC

I love this product!!! I would highly recommend this to anyone that wants a yummy drink!!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Quincy, IL

Very refreshing and always help with a stomach ache. Love love love. My go to white soda.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.

Sprite is so good and refreshing I love it, it is good to accompany your food when eating
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV

Sprite is just too sweet. All the sugar in it don't work with it like all the other sodas
Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Dyess Afb, TX

Best soda ever. Very refreshing and tasty on a hot day. Or it's still good when it's cold
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA

One of my favorite soda i love the gasy feeling when i drink a sip of this delicious soda
Kyler J.
Kyler J.
Fort Worth, TX

My favorite soda is Sprite,when going to any restaurant this is the only drink I will get
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now