Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Sedona C.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA

This tastes really good and love it. For some odd reason, it helps with stomach aches and everything around that.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Gillette, WY

Most refreshing drink and my favored carbonate drink. So crisp. Perfect for a hot summer day. Perfect with vodka­čśë
blue n.
blue n.

It's taste is good and i prefer sprite most of the time but at times not on a regular basis due to health reasons
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

My favorite non-caffeine soda!!! It always has been and always will be. I love the taste of the lemon-lime crisp.
Asmah Z.
Asmah Z.

Although I'm ride or die a fan of Coke, Sprite is a sweet vacation. And it has no caffeine so that can be a plus.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is honestlt perfect for a party! My parents and I drink it when we have pizza because it tastes super good!!
Anytime I'm sick I drink this and feel a lot better. It's got good taste and is the best of any lemon-lime Sodas.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

Es muy buena y se puede acompa├▒ar con cualquier comida o chucheria o simplemente solo quite la sed por el momento
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Fort Worth, TX

I use to drink sprite all the time but then recently I became a coke lover it has a better taste than sprite does
Chantal G.
Chantal G.
Ottawa

This is by far my favorite soft drink. Very thirst quenching and refreshing. Mixes well with any alcohol or juice
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now