Add a Photo

Photos (83)
maria n.
maria n.
Irondale, OH
One of my favorite pops! Great flavor and doesn't bother my stomach like some others do! Also great to have on hand when youre sick
rashmi b.
rashmi b.
bangalore
Really enjoying the tangy feel. I don't take cool drinks much but like to have a sprite. It refreshes once in a while I take sprite
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Groton, CT
Sprite is so refreshing! No bad after taste like Sierra Mist. It's also great to settle your stomach if it's feeling uneasy.
Sue Ellen L.
Sue Ellen L.
Groton, CT
I buy this product a lot for every day use. For mix drink, if we are sick or just to have a nice glass of sprite. Love the refreshing taste.
Holli J.
Holli J.
Kingman, AZ
I love this beverage! It's so crisp and refreshing, it is comforting when you're sick and tasty when you just need a pick me up. Perfection!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love sprite its a good drink where you can mix another drink with it and it still taste good! Especially sprite and pink lemonade
mj J.
mj J.
Sprite i love the taste of the lemon lime of the drink goes well with fast food or food you make at home, all time favorite drink.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
One of my favorite Coca-Cola products. Has great flavor and it always good for mixing drinks as well, especially a Shirley Temple!
Monica F.
Monica F.
Paducah, KY
My sisters favorite soda! It's really good. The flavors are very crisp and clear. I like mixing it with cake mix for a perfectly moist cake!
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
A classic lemon lime soda. I like the flavor of sprite more than its main competitors. The best to mix with juices or adult drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?