BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Shiloh M.
Venice, FL
Very refreshing drink with the small hint of a lime taste. I live in Florida and it's really hot down here especially in the summer, so it always feels good to have a nice cool sprite. Not only is it refreshing it also tastes VERY good. My favorite soda.
Samantha G.
Dagus Mines, PA
It's nice to treat the kids on occasion, but my 13 year old is too big for kid drinks at fast food restaurants. This let's us treat him without the caffeine, and he loves the taste.
Jasmine B.
This is the one soda that I drink most often. It's good at room temperature but when it's had time to sit in the refrigerator, the carbonation goes into overdrive. The lemon lime flavor is not overpowering. It's like a crisp, citrus burst.
Carmynn B.
My go to carbonated beverage when I am not feeling well and need a warm beverage. The flavor is great and consistent. I always keep this stocked in the fridge and in the pantry.
Lesley S.
Mooreville, MS
My children love sprite and I don't mind them having it! Since it's clear and caffeine free, I don't feel as guilty about letting them have soda.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Sprite is delicious and refreshing on a hot day. I would always want to drink it, but it is not the healthiest. I would recommend this over any other soda if you don't want caffeine in your system. This is a clear drink which means that it also won't stain your teeth.
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't usually drink soda because it stains my teeth, and it has so much sugar i feel really dehydrated by the end. When i do this is one of the few sodas i will drink
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Sprite is my go to soda, especially when I'm not particularly feeling well. I actually prefer it out of the can than the bottle though. Not sure why. I also like that it is a good soda to mix with. I use a little bit in blood orange juice and it is so delicious.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I always choose Sprite for my kids and for me when i am not feeling well, its crisp taste aways makes me feel better and its not loaded with too much sugar for my kids. I would rather have sprite over any other lemon-lime soda brand for sure! So great drink
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Sprite is definitely not one of my top soda choices. It isn't bad. It has a crisp, refreshing flavor. I tend to reach for Sprite whenever I am slightly dehydrated but growing tired of drinking water and want a bit of flavor and carbonation. Sprite settles an upset stomach better than ginger ale does for me.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?