Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Howell, MI

One of the only soft drinks that I will ever drink! It is super great with any meal. I love the taste. Very refreshing.
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA

Love the fresh crisp lemon-line flavor of Sprite and the fizz can't be beat! Great to mix in punches or to drink alone.
Karinny F.
Karinny F.

É um dos melhores refrigerantes que já tomei. E o preço é super acessível. O sabor deixa aquele gostinho de quero mais.
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Oil City, PA

I love Sprite, one of my all time favorite sodas. I'd say that it is very refreshing on a hot day and tastes very good.
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
Tucson, AZ

This soda I like to drink when I have thirst because I refreshes soda. although this a little sweet. but i liked drink.
Flor P.
Flor P.
Buenos Aires

Me encanta esta gaseosa, para tomar sola o hacer tragos. Es riquísima! Le sacaría un poco de burbujas y sería perfecta.
Carina O.
Carina O.
Stockton, CA

Sprite is my go to drink when I'm tired of dark drinks. Way better taste and fizz than 7up. Great price for great taste
Christee G.
Christee G.
50th Henderson lane Willingboro , NJ

Sprite lemons lime soda are amazing they have the equal amount of lemons and lime that I live with the soda is good for
Heather Engvik H.
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY

Absolutely love it really good soda I recommend everybody in the soda I really love it it's really good I recommend the
Isabel M.
Isabel M.

This is my favorite soda. The taste is great very limy and it stays carbonated longer than other brands, in my opinion.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now