Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
I love this soda one of my favorite any restaurant i go to i always order a sprite love this
Britney R.
Britney R.

The boys in my house love sprite so they can add a little grenadine and make Shirley temples
Allison F.
Allison F.
Fort Dodge, IA

Best soda ever. Especially if you don't need caffeine everyday! It's all I drink(soda wise).
monique s.
monique s.

Gostoza demais muito boa para tomar no almoço de domingo com a familia ela é bem refrescante
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Orem, UT

A must have addition to any collection of sodas for those outdoor parties during the summer!
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Modesto, CA

Love this soda
Quenches your thirst does not make me
Gassy like the other Aidaa which I love
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Spring Hope, NC

I love Sprite who doesn't lol! It's way better than Sierra Mist, they aren't even comparable
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

I have always really liked sprite but I also love that it is always caffeine free and clear.
Jia H.
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL

My favorite soda in the world!!! I love the taste, i don't feel like a drank a can of sugar.
Abbie D.
Abbie D.
Indianola, IA

Sprite is so crisp it really hits the spot after a long day. I love that it's not to sugary.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now