BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
McKenzie K.
Sprite is so refreshing I just can't get enough. Not only does it taste delicious but it is very hydrating. To me drinking Sprite is basically like drinking really good carbonated water. Highly recommend
Andrea C.
miami
Had to review this little guy cause it's the only thing that keeps me awake at work. Everyday during break i buy one of these at the machine and im ready to continue a long day :)
Sprite has always been my favorite type of soft beverage and I don't doubt that it will continue to be. It's very refreshing with a famous lemon lime taste that no other can replicate quite like it.
Cynthia S.
Lord I love sprite soda, it's the best. I also love the packaging it's pretty. Sprite always exceeds my expectations since it was an amazing flavor, it tasted good with some meat, I would totally recommend to others.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Sprite sort of reminds me of Ginger Ale just with a lemon lime taste to it. Very refreshing. Although if you dont drink it quick enough the soda will go flat and have that sugar water taste to it.
Jessica D.
Sprite Lemon-lime Sosa is a great carbonated drink full in taste, Nice lemon-lime taste to it. It is my son's personal favorite. Great brand all around. I recommend and appreciate that the brand has expanded in flavors you can find in local restaurants and some supermarkets, a definite must for parties and get togethers and for personal use as well.
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
One of my go to soda to make mix drinks . Does not need any improvement very refreshing drink light . I have bought this over and over again met all my expectations and not would buy again and again
sprite is one of my favorite drinks!! it's light and doesn't make me feel like i've drank a really bad carbonated drink (even though it's not good for you) it's not the worst for you either!!
Patience B.
South New Berlin, NY
Sprite is the soda you go to if you really like something bubbly. It has a distinct taste from the other lemon-lime sodas, but isn't too sweet. It's also not full of a bunch of preservatives. This and the fact that it's clear and doesn't stain makes it a plus for babysitters when the kids beg for just one little sip.
Sal M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Classic stuff. Don't drink it often, but always enjoy it when I do. Usually late night because it's caffeine free. Clean taste, refreshing; best on ice or ice-cold.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?