Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I love sprite! We buy two or three two liters at a time. The whole family drinks it. It's great for carbonated drinks but without the caffeine.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sprite is one of my family's favorite sodas!! From having an upset stomach, or just needing a refreshing drink-we always can count on Sprite!!
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't usually drink soda because it stains my teeth, and it has so much sugar i feel really dehydrated by the end. When i do this is one of the few sodas i will drink
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cedartown, GA
it is the best stuff you will ever put in your mouth and the price is very cheap. You can put it in everything and everything.
Evonne S.
Evonne S.
West Jordan, UT
Sprite is my go to for my kids, or to cure a tummy ache. I prefer something with caffeine. Price point is the same as all the other beverages.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Massillon, OH
I don't normally drink regular soda because the sugar but when I have a sore throat the citrus taste always seems to help, plus lemon is an antioxidant.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite soda! Coke and Pepsi are too strong for me. Sprite is nice and refreshing. Can never go wrong with a cold can of sprite !
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
One of my favorite sodas and is the only one I will drink if non diet. This would be my second choice of soda if Diet Pepsi was not available.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA
Sprite is a very refreshing drink especially when its freezing cold. I could taste that good taste of lemon lime.
maria n.
maria n.
Irondale, OH
One of my favorite pops! Great flavor and doesn't bother my stomach like some others do! Also great to have on hand when youre sick
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?