BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Great lemon lime flavor and the small cans are great for kids and for adult mixing purposes. Price could be a little less but over all great drink!
Elba Irene P.
Elba Irene P.
Miami
I love sprite it is so fresh and sweet. It is affordable. The only problem is that it has a lot of sugar. I always drink sprite with any of my meals. The lemon flavor is the best one. It is my favorite soda.
Carie H.
Carie H.
Smoaks, SC
I prefer Pepsi but this is the next best thing! It just fizzles and quenches my thirst so well. If you come to my house you will either have the choice of Sprite or Pepsi lol
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Vineland , NJ
not my favorite soda but its dealable and wi will drink it! has good lemon lime flavor and its pretty expensive. its decent though and good quality. i would definitely recommend this soda to everyone though
Darci V.
Darci V.
Greenville, Ms
This is my all day everyday drink. I have to have at least one in a day. It is so refreshing. Especially on a hot day nice cold sprite is the best.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Sprite has such a crisp taste! You can get it anywhere. It is much better than any other lemon lime carbonated drink and children especially love Sprite the best! I always love getting a can or bottle of it.
Callie K.
Callie K.
Prattville,AL
Sprite is a non caffinated drink,it is a really refreshing drink and I personally think everybody drinks them!!They are affordable and really good.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
How can you go wrong with a classic Sprite? It's refreshing and delicious on any day for any occasion. My favorite is paired with a sandwich and bag of chips. I'll be loyal to Sprite for a long time coming!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Sprite has the perfect amount lemon lime flavor. The flavor isn't too strong or too fizzy. I like the colors and design of the can. I also like how it's caffeine-free and I don't crash after drinking Sprite.
Angel C.
Angel C.
If I choose to drink soda I always do a lighter soda. It helps with stomach aches when I don't have any time around and it's an old remedy that helps me but that would be the only time is really have soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?