BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Callie K.
Callie K.
Prattville,AL
Sprite is a non caffinated drink,it is a really refreshing drink and I personally think everybody drinks them!!They are affordable and really good.
Angel C.
Angel C.
If I choose to drink soda I always do a lighter soda. It helps with stomach aches when I don't have any time around and it's an old remedy that helps me but that would be the only time is really have soda.
Erik M.
Erik M.
Sprite is always my go to when I drink soda. I enjoy lemonades, teas, etc... never go for soda. When I do, I go with sprite, I love the crisp clean taste it has. It really is refreshing when I drink soda.
I drink diet Sprite. I love its crisp cool flavor, without extra calories. I try not to drink soda often, but I do enjoy Sprite from time to time.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Great refreshing and reliable lemon lime soda. When staying away from caffeine, Sprite can't be beat. I've loved it all my life. Wonderful flavor!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Gilford, NH
This is one of my favorite go-to drinks when I'm feeling thirsty and my stomach isn't feeling great. It's also the BEST mixer ever, in my opinion.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
When ever I'm sick or have a belly ache this is such a good thing to sip on it always helps settle my belly down or if I have a fever it helps too
McKenzie K.
McKenzie K.
Sprite is so refreshing I just can't get enough. Not only does it taste delicious but it is very hydrating. To me drinking Sprite is basically like drinking really good carbonated water. Highly recommend
Giovanna P.
Giovanna P.
Sprite is my go to if there is no Coca Cola or even if I'm not wanting a dark soda that thick! Just super fresh and thirst quenching! Affordable!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Houston
Sprit is a good drink even to beat the heat I also make ice pops with gummy bears for my kids we really don't let my son drink coke but sprit yes
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?