BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Haley M.
I love Sprite! I drink it everyday. I have to have one as soon as I wake up every morning. It's my favorite soda. It was one of the few things that would settle my tummy when I was pregnant. Love the lemon lime flavor
Christina W.
Las Cruces, NM
A refreshing and bubbly drink that I enjoy! Has a light lemon lime flavor that I love to mix with juices to make mocktails. I also enjoy it to settle my stomach when I'm not feeling well!
Jamie N.
Classic refreshing Soda. Light taste, for when you don't want a Coke or Dr. Pepper.
Basic Soda price. It's a go to for entertaining, and is great as a mixer as well.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this flavor only from the can though never from fast food because it never tastes good it burns more than it tastes lol I love the taste to it. Met my expectations and would recommend to others and would buy more
Faun C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Best drink on the market to settle a stomach...easily accessible at any grocery or convenient store and has a cool, refreshing, light taste. Sprite's a classic drink.
flor r.
Dallas, TX
Crisp and refreshing with ice theres nothing better who doesnt love sprite the fact that it has no added coloring and its caffeine free makes it number one in our house we drink alot everyday and the price is great
Kristen E.
Union City, CA
Always drank sprite as a kid. Always helped with an upset stomach. My personal favorite lemon lime soda. Not too sweet or strong nice crisp taste. I am not a huge fan of caffeine in Soda so this is great for that.
Brianna M.
I love love love any type of sprite. This drink taste like lime sprite soda. The flavor combinations are so good. To me all the soda's taste just alike except for the taste/flavoring. This did for sure meet my expectations. Id buy this again for sure!
Carolina I.
Sprite is a really good soda better than coke in my opinion but I like that it is not that gassy but its really good also helps when you have a bad stomach ache.
Kayla C.
Sprite has the perfect amount lemon lime flavor. The flavor isn't too strong or too fizzy. I like the colors and design of the can. I also like how it's caffeine-free and I don't crash after drinking Sprite.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?