Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Sevierville, TN

Sprite is one of my faves but not as good as regular coke Sprite is my go to for anytime I am sick and not feeling well
Lauren J.
Lauren J.

I always keep Sprite in my house! It's a great mixer for your adult beverages, and I like that it's also caffeine free!
Melonie L.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM

Had the flu a week ago and this is the only thing that got me through! I lived on it for 3 days! Thank GOD for Sprite!!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Granite City, IL

Really good and taste soda to drink and it fills u up so drink this kind of soada too since u gotta have clear soda too
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Howell, MI

One of the only soft drinks that I will ever drink! It is super great with any meal. I love the taste. Very refreshing.
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA

Love the fresh crisp lemon-line flavor of Sprite and the fizz can't be beat! Great to mix in punches or to drink alone.
Karinny F.
Karinny F.

É um dos melhores refrigerantes que já tomei. E o preço é super acessível. O sabor deixa aquele gostinho de quero mais.
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Oil City, PA

I love Sprite, one of my all time favorite sodas. I'd say that it is very refreshing on a hot day and tastes very good.
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
Tucson, AZ

This soda I like to drink when I have thirst because I refreshes soda. although this a little sweet. but i liked drink.
Flor P.
Flor P.
Buenos Aires

Me encanta esta gaseosa, para tomar sola o hacer tragos. Es riquísima! Le sacaría un poco de burbujas y sería perfecta.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now