Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Haley B.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX

When I want something without caffeine, Sprite is my go to drink. Tastes wonderful
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC

It is sprite I don't know what really to say👏🏻 its lemon lime goodness is on point
Melany  R.
Melany R.

I like sprite when I need something carbonated but less sugary and non caffeinated
Jas
Jas
Tucson, AZ

I love this soda! Its better then sierra mist! Bomb flavor and neverrrrr gets old
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

I love sprite and definitely hate that I do! It tastes good but isn't good for me
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX

Sprite is my favorite. I love sprite. The colder the drink the better. Very good.
Jocelin V.
Jocelin V.
Oxnard, CA

Good refreshing drink, very affordable. Can find it almost in any store near you.
desiray k.
desiray k.
Saint Albans, NY

My fave drink, so refreshing , I love all the flavor, but original is my favorite
Madi D.
Madi D.

Supply good and the perfect amount of fizz. Super good flavor and has do caffeine
Dany K.
Dany K.

I always drink this. I been drinking this since I was young but not all the time.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now