Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Julie W.
Julie W.
Fayetteville, TN

I love the crisp refreshing taste of Sprite. It's always my go to when we have upset bellies!
Janna B.
Janna B.
Washougal, WA

My granddaughter loves sprite, so I buy it for her.
She loves the taste of the lemon and lime
Ava H.
Ava H.
Katy, TX

personally my favorite soda. taste great and good price. love this soda with lunch and dinner
Jannessah F.
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH

I drik dprite all the time its my favirote pop i could drink this forever i buy a lot of these
Mariam S.
Mariam S.
Lafayette, CA

Super delicious, very refreshing. Doesn't taste like every other soda. It's unique and tasty!
Jeanette L.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC

Sprite Lemon Lime soda is delicious. Love the crisp taste it has. Price is always reasonable.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY

very tasty and crisp , i buy it at walmart and Price Shopper , it meet all my expectations .
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Mecca, CA

When it comes to lemon flavored sodas I always purchase Sprint. I prefer this brand than 7Up
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL

Deliciosas y refrescante para acompañar cualquier tipo de comida y para llevar a toda partes
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA

It has a great taste and it doesn't have caffeine. Both things make this my number one soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now