BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
katrina m.
katrina m.
Sprite has always been my go to for an upset stomach. Its always crisp, cool, and refreshing. Good for when you want something bubbly but don't need the extra caffeine.
Tessa E.
Tessa E.
Fordsville
This is my go to drink. It doesn't matter if I am sick or mixing it with adult beverage. It's great cold or hot. It's cheap. It's also has coke points if you save them
justice r.
justice r.
Merrillville, IN
I love drinking a can od Sprite after a long day out in the sun! expecially with a little vodka! I like that its lighter in taste and not as carbonated as other pops.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Coral Gables, FL
Whenever I'm in the mood for something refreshing that's not Coca Cola then I get a sprite. You can never go wrong. Especially if you're out fishing or at the beach it's so great.
Daxia G.
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY
Not as caffeinated as Coca Cola is and tastes just as good. You can always buy this at an affordable prince almost anywhere you go.
Emberly A.
Emberly A.
Loganville, GA
sprite is such an amazing drink. it's a lemon lime soda with just enough lemon and just enough lime so neither are overwhelming but complement each other instead. brand name is definitely preferred in terms of sprite in order to get the perfect balance of flavours
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Powder Springs, GA
This is one of my top picks when it comes to sodas. It's very refreshing and has that classic citric taste. Plus it's not too expensive.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Great for hangovers! Great for migranes! Great for stomach pain! Great in flavor and good price! I have drank this soda for years and still one of my favorite drinks!
Priscila U.
Priscila U.
I love sprite it's my favorite soda for all the times it's has a real lemon flavor and exactly amount of gas I really recommended it you can always found a good value
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV
Sprite is my favorite drink. It doesn't have any caffeine in it, which is good. It helps with upset stomachs. I can drink a whole case by myself
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?