Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Dennison
Sprite is my go to when I have an upset stomach so I can't really drink it on a regular basis but it is good when you are feeling crappy!
Brigitte D.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
I love sprite! It's my favorite go to drink. I always love this drink and I've always been a fan of clear sodas. It's my childhood drink!
Misty L.
Misty L.
Orange
Favorite caffeine free soda and great for hangovers and stomach aches!! This is my go to soda when I can't have caffeine which is often!!
Julie J.
Julie J.
Quincy, IL
I love Sprint... Its one of my go to drinks. It very refreshing!! Sprite is a good help with upset stomach as well Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Carmynn B.
Carmynn B.
My go to carbonated beverage when I am not feeling well and need a warm beverage. The flavor is great and consistent. I always keep this stocked in the fridge and in the pantry.
Hanah M.
Hanah M.
Sprite is definitely my favorite soda , I was drinking nonstop but had to stop recently but I love the flavor especially when ice cold !
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Hingham, MA
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It is refreshing and taste great. I love it when I'm sick too because it gives me some flavor without upsetting my stomach
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Sprite is great for mixing with other flavors. Like lemonade or spirits. I usually prefer lower calorie but the diet doesn't taste nearly as good.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Olustee, Ok
This is the only soda i drink, no caffeine, so delicious, but i do hate how some places carry Sierra mist cause its nothing like sprite
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
I enjoy drinking this because its fizzy and a little bit fruity and pairs well with tacos! I actually drink this whole working at taco bell hahah
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?