BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kalysta K.
Parish, NY
Delicious bunny drink that satisfies your thirst that comes in a very nice bright green can. I have bought this product on many occasions and it always meets my expectations. I recommend this drink to all :)
Gigi S.
Johnsonville, NY
Sprite is my absolute favorite soda out there, and I'm practically addicted to soda. It's super refreshing when you just finish up a long day and it's super inexpensive!
justice r.
Merrillville, IN
I love drinking a can od Sprite after a long day out in the sun! expecially with a little vodka! I like that its lighter in taste and not as carbonated as other pops.
Tessa E.
Fordsville
This is my go to drink. It doesn't matter if I am sick or mixing it with adult beverage. It's great cold or hot. It's cheap. It's also has coke points if you save them
katrina m.
Sprite has always been my go to for an upset stomach. Its always crisp, cool, and refreshing. Good for when you want something bubbly but don't need the extra caffeine.
Priscila U.
I love sprite it's my favorite soda for all the times it's has a real lemon flavor and exactly amount of gas I really recommended it you can always found a good value
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Great for hangovers! Great for migranes! Great for stomach pain! Great in flavor and good price! I have drank this soda for years and still one of my favorite drinks!
Haley M.
I love Sprite! I drink it everyday. I have to have one as soon as I wake up every morning. It's my favorite soda. It was one of the few things that would settle my tummy when I was pregnant. Love the lemon lime flavor
Christina W.
Las Cruces, NM
A refreshing and bubbly drink that I enjoy! Has a light lemon lime flavor that I love to mix with juices to make mocktails. I also enjoy it to settle my stomach when I'm not feeling well!
Jamie N.
Classic refreshing Soda. Light taste, for when you don't want a Coke or Dr. Pepper.
Basic Soda price. It's a go to for entertaining, and is great as a mixer as well.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?