BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Lord I love sprite soda, it's the best. I also love the packaging it's pretty. Sprite always exceeds my expectations since it was an amazing flavor, it tasted good with some meat, I would totally recommend to others.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Metuchen, NJ
Sprite will always be Sprite but in the recent times, it's gotten way sweeter so now, I like to add more ice to my soda so that it kind if waters it down.
iris g.
iris g.
Ottawa, OH
My all time favorite pop. You can drink sprite with just about anything. Highly recommend drinking it cold in a cup of ice
Nicole f.
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
One of my go to soda to make mix drinks . Does not need any improvement very refreshing drink light . I have bought this over and over again met all my expectations and not would buy again and again
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Sprite sort of reminds me of Ginger Ale just with a lemon lime taste to it. Very refreshing. Although if you dont drink it quick enough the soda will go flat and have that sugar water taste to it.
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
This used to be my go to lemon drink but I discovered a healthier option, ginger ale and Fresca. Fresca has no calories and tastes similar if not better.
Yalamba  K.
Yalamba K.
Alexandria , VA
Sprite is my absolute favoriteeeeeeeee soda ever!! Depending on where it's purchased it may be expensive. The flavor of sprite will always be my favorite
sprite is one of my favorite drinks!! it's light and doesn't make me feel like i've drank a really bad carbonated drink (even though it's not good for you) it's not the worst for you either!!
Karen G.
Karen G.
Cordova, TN
Love it! Better than coke I can drink like 4 of this a day but I try not to lol
I'm will keep repurchasing it even though I'm trying to cut down on soda
Tori M.
Tori M.
This is my absolute all tome favorite soda. It's great for anything. Cookouts, birthday parties, everyday living, ext. Get yoh a box of these.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?