BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
Sprite is my go to soda whenever I have not very many options. I am a repeat consumer and I've been drinking it since I was a kid. I love to get a big tall glass whenever I drink it with a baked potato. It tastes amazing.
Audrey D.
Wilmington, NC
It is a refreshing drink a hot summer day. I have always enjoyed sprite because it does not have caffeine. Now I don't recommend it be all you drink because you need water, but if you just want a good drink with good taste the sprite is your drink.
Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
Sprite has always been my go-to soda especially when I have a belly ache or I'm not feeling too well! The flavor is crisp and tastes great and isn't overpowering, a lot of times you can get the 12 pack cans for a great deal and I would definitely buy sprite again!
Catrina M.
Altamonte Springs
The reason I love Sprite is because it doesn't stain my teeth like dark sodas too. It's also great for when your sick, like stomach aches or nausea. My go-to soda since I was a youngin'.
Kurt H.
Stockton, CA
This is one of my all time favs, great anytime, really great on a hot day. Excellent of you have the flu and are having a hard time keeping things down. Good as a mixer in drinks. Great mixed with Kool-Aid. Good to jazz up a cake mix. If you are looking for a nice clean crisp drink, look no further.
Alycia P.
Milwaukee, WI
Crisp refreshing lemon lime soda. A clean flavor, not too over powering with lemon or lime. Affordability priced for a brand name soda, great for cocktails. The go to choice for a lemon lime soda time and time again.
Anytime I'm ordering something from a restaurant or fast food restaurant, I always order a sprite for a drink. Especially if I need to hurry up and order something to drink, I always choose the sprite to drink. But it never fails me so I'm happy about it.
Taylor F.
We love sprite! It's great for when I'm pregnant and can't have caffeine. And something about it makes it feel a lot less heavy and sugary than other sodas. It's actually refreshing. Goes great with popcorn at the movies!
cheyenne c.
oooouuuu sprite is my favorite soda !! it's always so refreshing to me !!! and i love how they have it everywhere so i can pick one up when i want to. sometimes i put it in the freezer and let it get to like a slushy type of frozen then eat it like that !!
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH
Sprite is my all-time favorite pop! I love how crisp it is without it feeling heavy since it's a clear soda. It's very refreshing and goes well with a lot of food. I recommend it to everybody who hasn't tried it.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?