Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Grove City, PA

I drank this every day at college until they switched our drink provider! It's a great way to have pop without feeling sick. I love the taste and its clear appearance because if I spill it, then it doesn't stain! It is refreshing without being overwhelming.
Christine E.
Christine E.
Lynchburg, VA

I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️ I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR

I love Sprite because it's not as strong and harsh like dark sodas. this is clean and crisp with a simple flavor. I love mixing sprite with a lot of different other flavors such as strawberry and vanilla. It is also nice to use as a mix in alcoholic drinks.
Dev W.
Dev W.
Philadelphia, PA

Great taste! I love sprite a lot better than Sierra Mist. There is much more flavor in this brand than others. Great for making mixed drinks or just by itself. Decent price for what you get. I would definitely recommend to others for their primary beverage.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT

I have loved sprite since I have been a child and it is still my favorite soda that I tend to reach for if I am in a soda mood. Less sweet than other sodas with a clean very refreshing taste, I love this soda and would recommend this to anyone who would try
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.

oooouuuu sprite is my favorite soda !! it's always so refreshing to me !!! and i love how they have it everywhere so i can pick one up when i want to. sometimes i put it in the freezer and let it get to like a slushy type of frozen then eat it like that !!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Bel Air, MD

If I need some carbonation but do not need the caffeine, I go for a Sprite. It has a good citrus flavor that is not too over powering. The packaging is not overwhelming and is easy to open. I do not buy soda often but I suggest this soda among many others.
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Athens, GA

When I was in high school, I was diagnosed with a heart condition that made me unable to drink caffeine. Being someone who drank 2-3 cokes a day this was quite a challenge. Sprite became my go to carbonated caffeine free drink and I've drank it ever since!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Owosso, MI

There's just something special about Sprite soda. It is our family's go-to treat of a beverage. It has the perfect balance of lemon and lime flavors with just the right amount of carbonation. The price is worth the flavor and quality. This is our favorite.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV

I always thought sprite had a much stronger flavor than Sierra Mist. There's just something about it that is more satisfying to drink than the other brand. It tastes best cold. i like freezing it just enough where it turns into a slushie. Really delicious!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?