Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Britney B.
Britney B.
Cordova, TN
Sprite is my god. It is so good and bubbly and refreshing and always makes me feel better when I am sad and anxious. If sprite were a person it would be ryan gosling and he would be wearing a nice cable knit sweater that really complimented his eyes
KieraJane x.
KieraJane x.
Richmond, VA
Whenever I am eating fast food, which I d seldom, I always get this drink. Personally, I prefer this over Sierra Mist because it tastes better. It is very affordable and rarely loses fizz. I am a repeated consumer and I would buy this again forever.
Destinee Q.
Destinee Q.
Well I really don't drink soda I try to stay away from it as much as possible but if I do my go to soda would have to be sprite. The flavor is perfect it's caffeine free it's much healthier than a dark soda. Overall it's the perfect lemon lime drink
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
East tawas, MI
I love sprite! I always get this when at restaurants. I am a repeat consumer of sprite for sure because you can never go wrong with it! The packaging is nice and tells you exactly what is in it and what it is. I would recommend to others for sure!!!
Aaliyah J.
Aaliyah J.
I love Sprite, it is one of my favorite sodas in the world. Yes, yes Sprite did meet expectations if not there would've only been 1 star. Very affordable not expensive at all. I'm a repeat consumer and would defiantly recommend this brand to others.
Faith H.
Faith H.
Kress, TX
Sprite is amazing. I love the taste and the packaging is amazing. The Sprite is worth every cent on purchasing it. I think Sprite exceed my expectations. The flavor is so rich and bubbly, and I love the lemon lime taste. I would buy again and again.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I prefer sierra mist over sprite but I normally drink it when I'm at like a fast food restaurant majority of the time eating a burger I love sparkling mineral water so this kind of gives me that kind of vibe I love love love lemon lime flavored soda
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.
As someone who gets upset stomaches often, I find that Sprite offers decent short-term relief. I don't drink it regularly, but I do keep it around in case I find myself not feeling so hot. In my opinion, it is the most refreshing soda on the market.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
minneapolis, MN
Ive always been a sprite fan even as a child. I think it goes well almost any time and especially when I have an upset stomach. I also love using sprite as a chaser with alcohol on the weekends, some times sprite zero if I want to watch my calories.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Yum! Great option for a lighter soda, especially for someone who isn't a heavy soda drinker. Sprite is an absolute classic and mixes great with other drinks. If you have a picky kid or are thinking of sodas to buy for a party,
Sprite is a must-have.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?