Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
April K.
April K.
How can I not give sprite 5 stars? It's the drink of my childhood. It's sweet but not overpowering and has that distinct soda taste without tasting like it was made in a lab. The bubbles are nice and I'm really into the new ads with rappers on them.
Destinee Q.
Destinee Q.
Well I really don't drink soda I try to stay away from it as much as possible but if I do my go to soda would have to be sprite. The flavor is perfect it's caffeine free it's much healthier than a dark soda. Overall it's the perfect lemon lime drink
Aaliyah J.
Aaliyah J.
I love Sprite, it is one of my favorite sodas in the world. Yes, yes Sprite did meet expectations if not there would've only been 1 star. Very affordable not expensive at all. I'm a repeat consumer and would defiantly recommend this brand to others.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
East tawas, MI
I love sprite! I always get this when at restaurants. I am a repeat consumer of sprite for sure because you can never go wrong with it! The packaging is nice and tells you exactly what is in it and what it is. I would recommend to others for sure!!!
jessica h.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA
i always try and have a bottle of sprite in my house because not only does it taste very good, but i found that is helps really well with upset stomach; i love that the packaging because it is clear so that you can see exactly what you are drinking!
KieraJane x.
KieraJane x.
Richmond, VA
Whenever I am eating fast food, which I d seldom, I always get this drink. Personally, I prefer this over Sierra Mist because it tastes better. It is very affordable and rarely loses fizz. I am a repeated consumer and I would buy this again forever.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Yum! Great option for a lighter soda, especially for someone who isn't a heavy soda drinker. Sprite is an absolute classic and mixes great with other drinks. If you have a picky kid or are thinking of sodas to buy for a party,
Sprite is a must-have.
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.
As someone who gets upset stomaches often, I find that Sprite offers decent short-term relief. I don't drink it regularly, but I do keep it around in case I find myself not feeling so hot. In my opinion, it is the most refreshing soda on the market.
Faith H.
Faith H.
Kress, TX
Sprite is amazing. I love the taste and the packaging is amazing. The Sprite is worth every cent on purchasing it. I think Sprite exceed my expectations. The flavor is so rich and bubbly, and I love the lemon lime taste. I would buy again and again.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
Ive always been a sprite fan even as a child. I think it goes well almost any time and especially when I have an upset stomach. I also love using sprite as a chaser with alcohol on the weekends, some times sprite zero if I want to watch my calories.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?