Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

A lot more refreshing than any other soft drink, in my opinion. Really carbonated and has a lot of fizz, but I like that. I don't drink this often because soda isn't good for you, but on the rare occasion that I do, this is what I chose. Really has a nice taste.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

This is my favorite soda since it is so refreshing and bubbly. I typically like lighter beverages and I love adding a lemon wedge to my Sprite - especially if it is a fountain pop! It is a great flavor over ice or straight from the can. It is also caffeine free!
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA

I like Sprite when I feel like I don't want to drink a Coke. I like sodas but I don't like how much sugar these are so good but so unhealthy. But I do love these more than Mountain Dew and 7up. So if you're choosing between those three definitely go with Sprite.
Ngoc D.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA

Kind of taste like a mix of 7-Up and sierra mist. Really good flavor and very Carbonated, which fits my tasting. I like to have face with pizza and auto greasy food. Cheap and easy to drink, that I think everyone could agree on. I would recommend it to everyone
Irene G.
Irene G.

I love Sprite! Especially when they do the "obey your verse" campaign. It's so awesome being a music lover & collecting the cans. Sprite is my go-to when I want a lemon flavored soda. It's the perfect combination that isn't over powered by so much lemon flavor!
Tam C.
Tam C.

One of my favorite Lemon-Lime drinks! It's great for when your feeling under the weather! It's also a great mixer drink to make cocktails with. You can taste real lemons and limes in the drink! There's nothing like a nice ice cold glass of Sprite on a hot day!!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Burlington, WY

I've always loved Sprite! It's my go-to drink when I'm at a restaurant or in the drive thru. I just have always loved it. The flavor is perfect and citrusy. This product definitely meets my expectations 100% of the times I've had it. Definitely would recommend.
Petra G.
Petra G.

I don't usually buy Sprite on its own, I don't know why, I never think of it, but I love drinking it with vodka, it tastes good and you almost can't taste the alcohol, wich I like. It's affordable, less expensive than Red Bull, that's why I drink it with vodka.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
West Palm Beach, FL

Great flavor. Very refreshing. Love the fact that it's caffeine free so I can drink it later in the day or give it to my kids without them getting hyper. The price is great as well. It's great to mix with ice cream for punches . I wound recommend to my friends.
Neca C.
Neca C.
Chino Hills, CA

Love sprite. Good for tummy aches, just let it out and get flat before drinking. I love the lemon taste to it, its just wonderful. Dont forget to try the other flavors as well! They have cherry now, which is pretty good in my opinion. I am forever a sprite fan!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now