Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA

I love sprite more than most other brands of soda. IT is a really good light drink with a nice strong carbonation. The flavor is really good, it does not taste super acidic which is really nice and it is a really good price to use. I would def recommend this to anyone!
Tasha G.
Tasha G.

Sprite is a good, light, crisp refreshing drink. I love the taste of it. I also like the burn it has going down your throat. The flavor is great! If you haven't tried it, I recommend it! I also like that it is caffeine free and clear colored, makes it awesome for kids.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX

Sprite is my go to soda, as it doesn't have a ton of caffeine or any at all, and the taste is crisp and refreshing. It helps me out a lot when I have an upset tummy or nausea/vomiting. I love a nice cold can of sprite on a hot summer day! The only soda I drink nowadays.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.

I love Sprite, I always have drunk it since I was a kid. I don't think it needs improvement, the flavor and fizziness is perfect. The packaging is sleek yet exciting with the bright colours. Other lemon and lime sodas are just not as good , would definitely recommend.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Saint Joseph, MO

Refreshing to drink when cold and great at room temperature for upset bellies. My kids always request Sprite when they are sick. I like how convenient it is to find, anywhere from grocery stores to gas stations. I regularly buy this product and will continue to do so.
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Newburgh, NY

I have tried other lemon lime sodas and they just do not compare to Sprite. Its light, crisp and more natural tasting. Its my favorite go to mixer for cocktails. I use it for my wine spritzers. I also substitute Sprite in place of ginger ale for my party punch recipe.
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA

Sprite is one of my all time favorite sodas! I love the flavor and fizziness. No off brand can even compare. It doesn't fill you when eating with a meal which is always a plus. I'm always upset when they don't have this somewhere. I will always recommend and buy this!
Diana W.
Diana W.
Pikesville, MD

Sprite has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA

Great tasting and really smooth. I like the lemon lime flavor because it just gives a refreshingly sour taste that isn't too overpowering. The usual Sprite flavor is sometimes a little too sweet for me. I have bought this multiple times and I would buy all over again!
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA

Sprite is delicious and refreshing on a hot day. I would always want to drink it, but it is not the healthiest. I would recommend this over any other soda if you don't want caffeine in your system. This is a clear drink which means that it also won't stain your teeth.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now