Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
box elder, SD

love this soda! this is such a great soda to have in your house cause it taste great, it is caffeine free AND you can use it to make drinks! This is the best quality lemon-lime soda to buy all the others have a weird aftertaste. I always buy sprite even with my fast food.
Estefania B.
Estefania B.
Quillota

The original version its the best one, great flavor and gas quantity , and its a cheap product. The only reason why I dont buy it so frequently is that the flavor gets kinda boring when you drink it more times.So I buy another drink and after a while I come back to sprite
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Sprite is my favorite version of a 'lemon-lime' soda. I have been drinking sprite since I was little. As a repeated drinker, there is a huge difference between the other brands. Sprite isn't as sweet as the others, nor does it give you that strong carbonated taste either.
This is a really nice crips lemon lime flavored soda. I love it when I want something refreshing to drink. I actually like their diet as well as the zero versions of this soda. They are just as tasty as the original Sprite lemon lime flavor but without the calories/sugar.
Cristen F.
Cristen F.
Navarre, FL

I love sprite mostly for being caffeine free and still tasting great. It's great for kids in the sense that it won't have them bouncing off the walls but they still get the excitement of drinking a soda. Sprite is also my go to for upset stomachs. It seems to always help.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD

Classic lemon-lime flavored soda. I like the original the best though, compared to all these generic brands that exist. They just have the right amount of lemon-lime flavor with crisp taste. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet either and I would choose this over sierra mist.
Antonio A.
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL

I love Spirite, it taste so good and so fresh. The flavors sprite also gives makes you just wanna keep drinking it and tryng all the new flavors they can com eup with. It one of my favorite carbinate baverages, along with Ginger Ale :) such a good buy, highly recommanded!
Emma L.
Emma L.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is my favorite soda! I don't know whether if it's because it was the first soda introduced to me by my family, but I love it. The design of the can is nice, and I love the tingly sour little flavor I taste sometimes. This is the only soda I order whenever I go out!
ariel b.
ariel b.
Hearne, TX

I love Sprite! It has always been the only thing i can drink during the first trimester of my pregnancy so I always keep it in my house. It also has no caffeine with makes it even better! and my husband loves the cans with the rap lyrics on the. Would recommend to anyone!
Garrett B.
Garrett B.
San Mateo, CA

Sprite is my favorite soda hands down of all time. Nothing makes you feel more on point than that sweet lemon lime soda. I've been drinking it for years and it never gets old - it's just so clean. It also helps that they have a great marketing campaign. Def gotta try it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now