Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Allison W.
Allison W.
Owosso, MI

There's just something special about Sprite soda. It is our family's go-to treat of a beverage. It has the perfect balance of lemon and lime flavors with just the right amount of carbonation. The price is worth the flavor and quality. This is our favorite.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Bel Air, MD

If I need some carbonation but do not need the caffeine, I go for a Sprite. It has a good citrus flavor that is not too over powering. The packaging is not overwhelming and is easy to open. I do not buy soda often but I suggest this soda among many others.
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
Beaver Dam, KY

Out of all the drinks in the world, Sprite will forever be my favorite! If I am sick, I most certainly want my Sprite. If I am headed to class, I stop by the vending machine and get a Sprite. I would much rather drink sprite than 7UP or Sierra Mist anyday!
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Athens, GA

When I was in high school, I was diagnosed with a heart condition that made me unable to drink caffeine. Being someone who drank 2-3 cokes a day this was quite a challenge. Sprite became my go to carbonated caffeine free drink and I've drank it ever since!
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV

I always thought sprite had a much stronger flavor than Sierra Mist. There's just something about it that is more satisfying to drink than the other brand. It tastes best cold. i like freezing it just enough where it turns into a slushie. Really delicious!
Megan Z.
Megan Z.

I love my sprites and the first pick when I go shopping sometimes. It meets all my expectations and I love it. I love the packaging especially when they come in vintage styles. I like this and my alternatives and would buy it again and recommend to others.
Loren K.
Loren K.

this has been a lifetime favorite of mine. I typically drink this with breakfast or when I'm sick. the flavor is balanced and not overly sweet. something about it is refreshing and thirst quenching. I will continue to purchase this every time I get a cold
Aron K.
Aron K.
La Grange, MO

A nice, light and refreshing soda. always helps cure an upset stomach and doesn't leave you feeling all sugared up. also great to pair it with wine as a spritzer. Great price and easy to open can. sometimes i get bottles so i can drink throughout the day.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

My son's favorite drink is Sprite. This soda makes a superb drink for any meal. There isn't any comparison to Sprite's refreshing flavor. The green can is easily recognizable. Quality soda with a distinctive lemon lime taste. I will always buy this brand.
TeNiya P.
TeNiya P.
Virginia Beach, Virginia

The sprite brand is great. The soda lasts so long without being flat. It has the right taste. Its not too strong or weak. I always get this soda whenever I go to restaurants or stores. The packaging is basic. And I would definitely buy this product again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now