Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Cocco J.
Cocco J.

Simple and refreshing profile. A great beverage to mix with anything, or not, your call.
Lydia G.
Lydia G.
San Bernardino, CA

Great refreshing crisp taste good for when your feeling sick good price great for partys
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Calhoun, GA

This my favorite drink ever!! It's so refreshing and feels like it actually hydrates you
becky b.
becky b.
Vincennes, IN

I love this soda I've always had trouble with utis with all other sodas besides this one
Han L.
Han L.
Wesley Chapel, FL

I love these so much when I'm craving some soda. These are definitely in my top 3 sodas.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY

One of the most refreshing sodas! It's light and I love a like flavor. Not too expensive
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
McKenzie

I love Sprite! I normally drink this when I'm sick because it helps me hold things down.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA

My favorite lemon lime soda, it goes really good with strawberries and strawberry juice.
Mandie B.
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC

My favorite sofa! Caffeine give me migraines so this gives me the soda without the pain.
David H.
David H.
Hernando, FL

We get these for the kids cause they don't have any caffeine in them
yes very good flavor
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now