BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kirsten C.
Centre, AL
Sprite is my go to drink! I love the crisp refreshing taste it leaves in my mouth! On a hot day I love to grab a nice cold Sprite out of the frig and it quenches my thirst!
Kristen B.
Bel Air, MD
This is the classic crisp beverage to reach for any time of day. The lemon lime flavor combined with the carbonation is a fluttering of tastes that is incredibly refreshing.
Emily C.
Shawnee, Kansas
I love sprite in general. I try to limit myself because it is not that healthy for you, but it's so good and inexpensive. I love the carbonation in the sugar together a taste so good, but it's not healthy so I don't drink it a lot.
Nichole S.
Woodburn, OR
Such a great drink. It's a great mixer for your favorite virgin or adult drink. It is also a great natural remedy for an upset stomach. This one drink I always have on hand.
Shay L.
Uhrichsville
It's my go to drink when I have an upset stomach, or when I just want a change from other pop,even though it makes me belch a lot. It is very refreshing on a hot summer day.
Nicole D.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Sprite is my second favorite drink next to coke. I would definitely recommend to a friend. And I would definitely consider buying again. I think that it is also good value.
Lynn O.
I always keep a case of Sprite in the refrigerator. I can't drink caffeine after about 4:00 so Sprite is perfect. I'm also not much of a water drinker so Sprite is often my go to drink with dinner.
Shane W.
Lansing, MI
I wouldn't tell you to drink a sprite. Not because I'm paid to say that... Which I'm not, not because I'm LeBron James getting all kind of endorsement.

I would simply give you the choice of which would be your perfered beverage.
Emberly A.
Loganville, GA
sprite is such an amazing drink. it's a lemon lime soda with just enough lemon and just enough lime so neither are overwhelming but complement each other instead. brand name is definitely preferred in terms of sprite in order to get the perfect balance of flavours
Barbara S.
Sprite is a very refreshing taste with no caffeine. I love to have it over ice it makes it a nice refreshing drink. I would give it to my son when he was younger too because it had no caffeine
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?