Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Thais F.
Thais F.
Porto Feliz SP
T h is product is great, I drink always because is fresh, in warm days, in barbecues, I always ask in restaurants, pubs, clubs, this is a easy access
Lizzeth R.
Lizzeth R.
perris, ca
Sprite is great but sprite as a chaser is even better! Sprite has lemon but I never taste the lemon which is great. Sprite is my favorite light soda.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
I order a sprite with every meal, I love the flavor and it quenches my thirst. I usually prefer coke but sprite is definitely a top second
whitney c.
whitney c.
My personal favorite soda. I don't drink anything else, they don't compare lol. I just love sprite and would choose it over, dr. pepper, pepsi, etc.
Inés P.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
This is a good soda... a little too sweet for my taste but it has a nice Lemon-Lime taste that I actually enjoy... It's very affordable...
Abriel J.
Abriel J.
Meherrin
What to say about sprite? Hmmmm, I know. The best lemon lime soda everrr. I mean the ahh that you get when you a up a nice cold icy sprite
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Marietta , GA
Sprites taste good & they also help with tough stomachs aches because the carbon allows you to burp plus i have a slight addiction to soda
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Dagus Mines, PA
It's nice to treat the kids on occasion, but my 13 year old is too big for kid drinks at fast food restaurants. This let's us treat him without the caffeine, and he loves the taste.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber , Pa
One oft favorite sodas this product a lot of people like it doesn't have a strong caffeine taste so that's a good thing.I will be getting this product again
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, OH
It's always been my go to drink for when my stomach is feeling a bit uneasy, it's always so refreshing to drink and is a perfect summer time drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?