BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Greaisha J.
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
My boys love this soda. We buy it on a regular basis. And it's a plus when one of them get sick and we have it at home. We love the crisp and delicious flavor of sprite.
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
Johnsonville, NY
Sprite is my absolute favorite soda out there, and I'm practically addicted to soda. It's super refreshing when you just finish up a long day and it's super inexpensive!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Sprite is a very refreshing taste with no caffeine. I love to have it over ice it makes it a nice refreshing drink. I would give it to my son when he was younger too because it had no caffeine
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
Any time I go out to a restaurant or a fast food place and I order a drink this is one of my go to choices. Usually sprite is available. It taste great and it has that sizzle that I like.
Michele N.
Michele N.
Lake Worth, FL
Sprite, one of the only sodas I allow my kids to enjoy...on the weekend. It's caffeine free and colorless so free of dye? At least that is my rationale.
justice r.
justice r.
Merrillville, IN
I love drinking a can od Sprite after a long day out in the sun! expecially with a little vodka! I like that its lighter in taste and not as carbonated as other pops.
Tessa E.
Tessa E.
Fordsville
This is my go to drink. It doesn't matter if I am sick or mixing it with adult beverage. It's great cold or hot. It's cheap. It's also has coke points if you save them
Daxia G.
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY
Not as caffeinated as Coca Cola is and tastes just as good. You can always buy this at an affordable prince almost anywhere you go.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Coral Gables, FL
Whenever I'm in the mood for something refreshing that's not Coca Cola then I get a sprite. You can never go wrong. Especially if you're out fishing or at the beach it's so great.
katrina m.
katrina m.
Sprite has always been my go to for an upset stomach. Its always crisp, cool, and refreshing. Good for when you want something bubbly but don't need the extra caffeine.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?