Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Lily
Lily

Boy, do I even have to tell you what Sprite taste like shouldn't you already know lmao
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lexington, KY

I have a sprite addiction! I drink it everyday! I don't think I could live without it!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY

Sprite is a great choice of beverage when it comes to Soda. Crisp and refreshing taste
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA

Sprite is the perfect sick drink the carbonation helps calm my stomach so well love it
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Lawrenceville, GA

Helps with a upset stomach but it's not my favorite flavor it's a little over powering
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
New York , NY

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. Drink Sprite a lot since it doesn't have caffeine.
Debora F.
Debora F.
Milford , MA

By far my favorite soda hands down my number one choice when out and about for a drink
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Beach, VA

This is my favorite soda ever. the taste is so good and can make any day a better day.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL

Not very healthy but this is the only drink that helps settle an upset stomach for me.
A good classic! It's like seltzer water with a twist. It's sweeter and has lemon lime!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?