Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Gladys Grace H.
Gladys Grace H.

Sprite is my all-time favorite soda. If I am ordering a soda, it is always Sprite.
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Horn Lake, MS

Sprite is the most amazing drink I have ever had and I drink it almost everyday !!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

Sprite is the best drink ever if you don't like sprite you shouldn't be my friend.
Melany  R.
Melany R.

I like sprite when I need something carbonated but less sugary and non caffeinated
Dany K.
Dany K.

I always drink this. I been drinking this since I was young but not all the time.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

I love sprite and definitely hate that I do! It tastes good but isn't good for me
Jas
Jas
Tucson, AZ

I love this soda! Its better then sierra mist! Bomb flavor and neverrrrr gets old
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Meridian, MS

So good! And caffeine free! Nothing compares to this. It's the only soda I drink.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA

When I was drinking soda sprite was the only one I would drink. it was refreshing
Madi D.
Madi D.

Supply good and the perfect amount of fizz. Super good flavor and has do caffeine
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now