BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Christina W.
Christina W.
Las Cruces, NM
A refreshing and bubbly drink that I enjoy! Has a light lemon lime flavor that I love to mix with juices to make mocktails. I also enjoy it to settle my stomach when I'm not feeling well!
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
Sprite is my favorite all time soda because it is refreshing on a hot summer day but it's flavor is not too strong so it is easier to drink. The lemon line flavor is unlike anything else I've ever tried and I love it.
Lehuanani A.
Lehuanani A.
My favorite carbonated drink! I love sprite I'll choose it over any other carbonated drink. It tastes good and stays carbonated longer than Pepsi and most sodas.
Brittani W.
Brittani W.
Evansville, IN
My go to caffeine free drink! Yum! It's even good when you're sick! My mom used to always give me Sprite when I had an upset stomach--oh the memories!
choua v.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this flavor only from the can though never from fast food because it never tastes good it burns more than it tastes lol I love the taste to it. Met my expectations and would recommend to others and would buy more
flor r.
flor r.
Dallas, TX
Crisp and refreshing with ice theres nothing better who doesnt love sprite the fact that it has no added coloring and its caffeine free makes it number one in our house we drink alot everyday and the price is great
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Union City, CA
Always drank sprite as a kid. Always helped with an upset stomach. My personal favorite lemon lime soda. Not too sweet or strong nice crisp taste. I am not a huge fan of caffeine in Soda so this is great for that.
Carolina I.
Carolina I.
Sprite is a really good soda better than coke in my opinion but I like that it is not that gassy but its really good also helps when you have a bad stomach ache.
Daneymis P.
Daneymis P.
This is my favorite soda and the second is the grape flavor. I like the Spray because I feel it is the one that does the least damage to the kidneys
Megan M.
Megan M.
Even though it's not my all time favorite, i still love this soda. It's good for upset stomach or if you need a change from the heavy syrups used in other sodas
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?