Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Erik M.
Erik M.
Sprite is always my go to when I drink soda. I enjoy lemonades, teas, etc... never go for soda. When I do, I go with sprite, I love the crisp clean taste it has. It really is refreshing when I drink soda.
Angel C.
Angel C.
If I choose to drink soda I always do a lighter soda. It helps with stomach aches when I don't have any time around and it's an old remedy that helps me but that would be the only time is really have soda.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Great refreshing and reliable lemon lime soda. When staying away from caffeine, Sprite can't be beat. I've loved it all my life. Wonderful flavor!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Gilford, NH
This is one of my favorite go-to drinks when I'm feeling thirsty and my stomach isn't feeling great. It's also the BEST mixer ever, in my opinion.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
When ever I'm sick or have a belly ache this is such a good thing to sip on it always helps settle my belly down or if I have a fever it helps too
I drink diet Sprite. I love its crisp cool flavor, without extra calories. I try not to drink soda often, but I do enjoy Sprite from time to time.
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Sprite is wonderful! If I have to drink a soft drink then I usually try to go for a sprite. They're yummy and they are good for an upset stomach.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love anything lime flavored. Sprite is my go to drink when I am not drinking plain soda water. I like how carbonated it is and the lime flavor.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Houston
Sprit is a good drink even to beat the heat I also make ice pops with gummy bears for my kids we really don't let my son drink coke but sprit yes
Giovanna P.
Giovanna P.
Sprite is my go to if there is no Coca Cola or even if I'm not wanting a dark soda that thick! Just super fresh and thirst quenching! Affordable!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?