Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Jellyy C.
Jellyy C.
Durham, NC

I drank this sooooo much as a child.
Sometimes i still order some at a fsst food restaurant because old habits die hard
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Cincinnati

Sprite is the best thing you could drink ! It taste amazing . I'll go to a restaurant & sprite is always number choice.
krista r.
krista r.
Shirley, NY

lemon lime flavor is delicious. would prefer this drink over any other soda. good carbonated drink. one of my favorites
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Caro, MI

Sprite Lemon-Lime soda is always a big part of my family events. We all love the sweet taste of the lemon and the lime.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Indianapolis, IN

If you ever are thirsty and have that urge to cave in and drink soda. Sprite will never let you down. Highly recommend.
Shawmaine L.
Shawmaine L.
Baltimore, MD

Sprite soda is by far my favorite soda brand I love ALL of the flavors but I love the original kind more than anything!
Kassi L.
Kassi L.
Alum Bank, PA

It's has a great taste and it's caffeine free. Since I breast feed I can drink 1 can and know it won't affect my child.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.

Is perfect to a sunny Day the taste is so acid an refresh al the People Who drink that is a nice soda and very delicius
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dows, IA

Sprite is a great light tasting pop. I love drinking it to settle my stomach and I also use it as my go to mixer drink.
Maya P.
Maya P.
Seymour

Sprite is my favorite soda and will always be my number one pick. It can be drunk with anything and always tastes good.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now