Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sara W.
Sara W.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

I am not a huge fan of soda but when I do drink it Sprite is my number one choice!
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC

It is sprite I don't know what really to say👏🏻 its lemon lime goodness is on point
Escanda B.
Escanda B.
Eagle Pass, TX

My favorite drink. I order it for everything and it goes with even alcohol drink .
Riley G.
Riley G.
Westland, MI

My favorite drink ever. It taste so good! I can't get enough of it! I always rebuy
Haley B.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX

When I want something without caffeine, Sprite is my go to drink. Tastes wonderful
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

If I need my soda fix but it is past 6 pm, I grab sprite since it has no caffeine.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

This is my favorite drink !! There's not much I can say just that it's awesome!!!!
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA

One of my favorite "clear" sodas, if I'm not wanting a dark soda this is my go to.
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Horn Lake, MS

Sprite is the most amazing drink I have ever had and I drink it almost everyday !!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

Sprite is the best drink ever if you don't like sprite you shouldn't be my friend.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now