BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
San Ramon, CA
Sprite is so refreshing and delicious! Every time I drink it I feel so much better! I swear that every time I drink it, it fixes my day! It's the best flavor and combo of lemon and lime! I buy it all the time, it's a great hangover cure too!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN
This is my favorite soda .It's very fresh and crisp. When it's on sale, it's very affordable. It is better than other lemon-lime sodas. I would recommend this to my friends.
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
i have always had preferred sprite over coke , i really enjoyed the flavor . The cans is rare for me to pick up when i go shopping i just get a 2 liter sprite
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Hialeah, FL
Always and forever my favorite soda. It's nostalgic and the flavor has maintained throughout my whole life. Whenever I go to a restaurant and if I'm craving soda, Sprite is my choice! Refreshing and crisp. Always 5 stars!
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
Broken Arrow
I've never been a huge fan of sprite, but I'll drink it if there is no other soda option around. I will say that sprite is a great adult beverage mixer.
Sana J.
Sana J.
After having a great meal, you always need something cold and fresh. Sprite is great for that purpose. I buy one or two cans daily and i like it cold and icy
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
We love Sprite in this house! It's unmistakable flavor and it's so refreshing. When you want a great but want to cut caffeine this is the thing to reach for.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
mix it with some seagrams 7 and you have yourself a drink that is easy and smooth to go down. plus its a pop that i will allow my kids to have every so often
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Sprite is all I drink for soda now that I am breastfeeding. I love the crisp flavor and enjoy being able to get my carbonation fix once a day without worrying about caffeine.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Saint Paul, MN
My favorite drink, I drink this whenever I feel like I need one, I drink for times that my tummy ache it and it help and even when during my pregnancy time.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?