Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Dalia J.
Dalia J.

Su sabor es refrescante más si esta escarchado no tiene mucho sabor dulce ni tantas calorías.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL

I like this most of all sodas. I like that it doesn't stain your teeth like the darker sodas.
Ava H.
Ava H.
Katy, TX

personally my favorite soda. taste great and good price. love this soda with lunch and dinner
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.

I really enjoy this perfect ratio of lemon and lime! I really enjoy using it for mixed drinks
Mariam S.
Mariam S.
Lafayette, CA

Super delicious, very refreshing. Doesn't taste like every other soda. It's unique and tasty!
daphne l.
daphne l.
Boucherville

Its a good ehite liquor for mixing with alcool or just like this i like it and i recommend it
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Westerville, OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It's not heavy on my stomach and taste really good and refreshing
aracely m.
aracely m.
Marysville, CA

I love sprite, its my son's favorite soda... He likes to drink it........ Ijnakldj mkisbnfiml
Sara S.
Sara S.
Muse, PA

Sprite is a great product. Its cool n refreshing. I love a light soda over ice on a warm day.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Vernon, VT

Love Sprite. It has been my all time favorite soda since before I can remember. It's so good.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now