Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

A great soda, as I really like citrus flavours and don't drink beverage's I can not see through.
Renella S.
Renella S.

One of my favourites, it's so refreshing, it always quenches my thirst. Probably my first choice
Érica S.
Érica S.

Refrigerante igual não tem! Existem outros refrigerantes sabor limão, porém sprite é a melhor!!!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, Ky

It taste really good and it helps me when I'm sick idk why but I always need one while I'm sick.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Edmonton, KY

Always try and keep Sprite on hands for ourselves and guests The best lemon-line soda on market!
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Newmarket , Nh

Refreshing crisp tasting drink. This is one of my favorites and it really does quench my thirst.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Indio, CA

Omg!! I love it ... i really love it because is better then cocAcola i think but i love this one
samantha s.
samantha s.
Masontown, PA

Sprite is a good soda to drink if you have an upset stomach. It acts just like ginger ale would.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Palm Coast, FL

If I could I would drink Sprite everyday. It's so tasty and feels very refreshing. I love Sprite
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hanceville, AL

love this non carbonated drinks. good for when your sick. or when your feeling good. good rather
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now