Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Grace L.
Grace L.
Metuchen, NJ
Sprite will always be Sprite but in the recent times, it's gotten way sweeter so now, I like to add more ice to my soda so that it kind if waters it down.
Nicole f.
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
One of my go to soda to make mix drinks . Does not need any improvement very refreshing drink light . I have bought this over and over again met all my expectations and not would buy again and again
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Sprite sort of reminds me of Ginger Ale just with a lemon lime taste to it. Very refreshing. Although if you dont drink it quick enough the soda will go flat and have that sugar water taste to it.
iris g.
iris g.
Ottawa, OH
My all time favorite pop. You can drink sprite with just about anything. Highly recommend drinking it cold in a cup of ice
Yalamba  K.
Yalamba K.
Alexandria , VA
Sprite is my absolute favoriteeeeeeeee soda ever!! Depending on where it's purchased it may be expensive. The flavor of sprite will always be my favorite
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
This used to be my go to lemon drink but I discovered a healthier option, ginger ale and Fresca. Fresca has no calories and tastes similar if not better.
Caity V.
Caity V.
Hammond, IN
Sprite is good with Chinese food, that's basically the only time I drink it. Sometimes I don't want to have any caffeine so that's what I get.
Tori M.
Tori M.
This is my absolute all tome favorite soda. It's great for anything. Cookouts, birthday parties, everyday living, ext. Get yoh a box of these.
Liz T.
Liz T.
This is alway my go to whenever I am out having lunch or when I need a refreshment. I like the lemon taste and the sparks. So far my favorite!
sprite is one of my favorite drinks!! it's light and doesn't make me feel like i've drank a really bad carbonated drink (even though it's not good for you) it's not the worst for you either!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?