Add a Photo

Photos (74)
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI

Light, crisp and refreshing soda. Great on a hot day or for that backyard barbecue. Also great as a mixer or punch base.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I really really like this soda its lime and lemon 🍋 the mix of both of them in one combined in a soda mmmm and with ice.
wendy a.
wendy a.

Been drinking this since I was a sperm I like this because it does contains sugar but not as much as a normal coke does.
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL

LOVE HAVING SPRITE LEMON LIME SODA IN THE HOUSE IT IS REFRESHING AND GREAT TO HAVE FOR FAMILY AND FREINDS WHEN COME OVER
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love pop but I don't love all of the junk that's in them and caffeine. Sprite is my soda when I feel like indulging :)
Nohely Z.
Nohely Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Really refreshing soda and great for when you want to wake yourself up! It helps you burp a lot a well. I love this soda
Asia D.
Asia D.
Gresham, OR

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas and I love the flavor and hot soft the drink is also how it just flows down my throat
Dylan K.
Dylan K.
Franklin, OH

Sprite is my all time favorite beverage. I don't like to drink soda with caffeine so it suits my needs and tastes great!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA

Best lemon lime soda out there. It so refreshing on a hot day. It makes you feel better when you have an upset stomach.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Leitchfield, KY

My kids like to have sprite when they aren't feeling good. Anytime they are sick I make sure ro keep the fridge stocked
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now