Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Shanta C.
Shanta C.
Macon, GA

I love Sprite!!! This is my favorite soda. I love the fact that it is caffeine free
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.
Omaha, NE

I love Sprite better then Coke i feel like its a little bit healthier then coke lol
Estephanie O.
Estephanie O.

Sprite is a very good soda. Leaving a fresh limon after taste. Also very affordable
ndiya p.
ndiya p.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

Not one of my fav. I think i like the other sprite better.. But its good otherwise.
Valantou K.
Valantou K.

I love Sprite a lot, this one even smells just as good as it tastes which is a plus
GLENDA M.
GLENDA M.

This is my family's favorite soda involve the crisp taste no caffeine the best part
Nothing like sprite it's so good and when I bealry open it it makes my mouth tingle
Riley G.
Riley G.
Westland, MI

My favorite drink ever. It taste so good! I can't get enough of it! I always rebuy
Haley B.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX

When I want something without caffeine, Sprite is my go to drink. Tastes wonderful
Jes S.
Jes S.

If I get soda this is what I get! It's not to hard on my stomach and is delicious!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now