Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
I have only tried this, I can say it is delicious and refreshing I would like a new presentation
Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA

Sprite Is a great caffeine free alternative. It Has a light, crisp taste and is very refreshing!
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bowman, SC

I love this sprite not only because of the flavor but it doesn't have a color to stain my teeth.
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.

My favorite drink! Its my to go to soda. I love it super cold & on a hot summer day just perfect
Juliana M.
Juliana M.

It taste like seven up so i don´t have any complain about it. Like seven up, it has a good taste
Maria L.
Maria L.
Joliet, IL

Really good I love them and never expensive really gassy and they are good to have dinner with..
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Baltimore, MD

I love sprite! I don't normally drink soda but I can't resist an ice cold sprite. So refreshing.
Leah T.
Leah T.
Riverside

I prefer Sierra Mist over Sprite. The carbonation in the cans is usually too bubbly and prickly.
Monique B.
Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love how sprite tastes. It has that refreshing taste especially when it is really hot weather.
Mariela A.
Mariela A.

This is one of my favorite sodas, this can't be compare with another lemon-lime soda. I love it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now