Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Esthefany E.
Esthefany E.

IT IS ONE OF THE DRINKS THAT HAS A LITTLE COLOR FOR THAT I BUY IT. COMPARISON OF OTHER COMPANIES USE MANY CHEMICALS.
paula s.
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA

When i was younger i wasnt allowed to drink soda. But my grandma would always sneak me a sprite. Loooove this flavor
Rachael R.
Rachael R.

Sprite is delicios. It's so crisp and fresh. Always quenched your thirst without drinking other sofas with caffeine.
Maria T.
Maria T.

Esta soda ami por lo general es mi faborita en todos los sitios de comida q boy pico la misma soda me gusta el sabor
Micah K.
Micah K.
Winchester, KY

Sprite is wonderful! It's one of those drinks that is great when it's crazy hot outside. Cools you off like no other
Francia R.
Francia R.
Cleveland

Sprite is ultimately good! Even though it isn't, it seem healthier than pepsi. It's good but it waters down quickly!
Shaye H.
Shaye H.
Birmingham, AL

One of my favorite soft drinks!!! It's always cool and refreshing no matter what season of the year I'm drinking it!
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood , Florida

when I do not get another brand I buy this, it is very sweet to my taste I do not buy the box if no individual parts
Candace g.
Candace g.
Luttrell, TN

Love Sprite. These have no caffeine so that is good. They help a upset stomach and have a great taste. I love sprite
It is nice if you just want a quick drink besides water and very refreshing. I always imhave a can or bottle with me
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now