Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Gilford, NH
This is one of my favorite go-to drinks when I'm feeling thirsty and my stomach isn't feeling great. It's also the BEST mixer ever, in my opinion.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love anything lime flavored. Sprite is my go to drink when I am not drinking plain soda water. I like how carbonated it is and the lime flavor.
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Sprite is wonderful! If I have to drink a soft drink then I usually try to go for a sprite. They're yummy and they are good for an upset stomach.
Giovanna P.
Giovanna P.
Sprite is my go to if there is no Coca Cola or even if I'm not wanting a dark soda that thick! Just super fresh and thirst quenching! Affordable!
Sprite has always been my favorite type of soft beverage and I don't doubt that it will continue to be. It's very refreshing with a famous lemon lime taste that no other can replicate quite like it.
Katie Anne P.
Katie Anne P.
Crisp. Refreshing. Good for upset stomach and making mixed drinks. Good if you don't want caffeine but want a soda. Not the best lemon lime soda but works.
Elionai m.
Elionai m.
Amo esse refri, marca ótima e produto de qualidade , refrescante , saboroso e vou contar segredinho kkk me ajuda muito quando estou com dor no estômago kkk
Emily P.
Emily P.
Great refreshing drink! A lot of sugar, which I try and avoid but it serves as a nice base to mix with other beverages! It's a family favorite around here!
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Sprite is the epitome of soft drink perfection. All sprite is is basically lemon, lime, carbonated water, and sweetener. It really couldn't be much simpler. Sprite is also a great mixer for alcoholic drinks!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Kinston, NC
I like sprite. Personally, I'm a big water drinker. Every so often, I'll drink a soda and when I do, it's a sprite. I have to admit that is is very fizzy.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?