Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Valerie E.
Valerie E.

Love Sprite soda! Taste is crisp and refreshing and love the lemon lime flavor too!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Deltona, Fl

Refreshing sugary soda. Usually need ice when I drink this to help soften the sugar
Camille S.
Camille S.
Sacramento, CA

Great for a Tummy ache and tastes absolutely amazing! One of my favorite beverages.
Idalmis C.
Idalmis C.

Sprite is my go to ALSO when im in the mood for soda. Its just great with anything.
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.
Omaha, NE

I love Sprite better then Coke i feel like its a little bit healthier then coke lol
Rose M.
Rose M.

I prefer this then any other lemon lime drink out there. Especially when I'm sick .
Araceli S.
Araceli S.
Klamath Falls, OR

I drink on special ocassions. Like cook outs or parties. Don't drink caffine drinks.
Kelcey W.
Kelcey W.
Powder Spgs, GA

Such a wonderful and refreshing drink. Perfect on just about any day in my opinion!
Valantou K.
Valantou K.

I love Sprite a lot, this one even smells just as good as it tastes which is a plus
Shanta C.
Shanta C.
Macon, GA

I love Sprite!!! This is my favorite soda. I love the fact that it is caffeine free
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now