Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hollywood, FL

Classic soda. Great fresh citrus bubbly taste. Good for kids who can't have caffeine. Love it!
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.

I really love this soda, I don't drink like coke and that kind of thing so this is my drink 🙂🙂
sheila P.
sheila P.
leon

Es una bebida muy refrescante que tomaría muy menudo, tiene muy rico sabor para todos los días
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Aurora, CO

I prefer light soda, and i believe this tastes 10 times better than sierra mist, by a longshot
Mihir V.
Mihir V.

This drink is very awesome. When our family and friends meet we bring sprite lemon lime soda.
daphne l.
daphne l.
Boucherville

Its a good ehite liquor for mixing with alcool or just like this i like it and i recommend it
Megan R.
Megan R.
Washington, PA

One of my favorite pops, very refreshing, does go flat quicker than other pops. Great flavor!
Aliene D.
Aliene D.

Ama muito muito muito mesmo maravilhosa aqui em casa todo mundo bebe e ama também essa bebida
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA

One of my favorite sodas I drink it regularly and its my familys favorite . I love the taste.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Salem, OR

My favorite lemon soda. I love sprite very tasty especially if you like lemon flavored sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now