BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Biong B.
Biong B.
West Des Moines, IA
Light, crisp flavor. Perfect refrigerated, and great anytime of the day. Not very expensive, and great for parties. Only thing that I can be picky about is the after taste. It has sort of a 'preservitavey' after taste, but it's very subtle. 4/5
Joselle R.
Joselle R.
Silver Spring, MD
Refreshing fizzy drink. The lemon-lime flavor comes through very well compared to many other brands. Sodas give me a bit of a stomach ache in general but this one isn't bad at all.
Gina Mae A.
Gina Mae A.
Sprite is a great refreshing soda that i occasionally. Drink when im in the mood for. A nice refreshment.even thpugh i mostly drink diet coke i like sprite too.
Raija K.
Raija K.
My go to non caffeinated soda! Refreshing taste! Have loved this soda since I was a kid! Affordable pricing! Fresh, crisp, and best when cold! Colorful, catchy packaging how could you not buy it and give it a shot!
Such a crisp, refreshing drink. The natural lemon lime flavor is perfect for hot days. I wish it didn't have high fructose corn syrup but it only has a few ingredients. It is even good for an upset stomach.
Jewell S.
Jewell S.
Livonia , MI
Sprite is my absolute favorite pop. It has an amazing taste to it and it's affordable! You can drink this pop with anything. Sierra Mist doesn't compare at all
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
Who doesn't enjoy the taste of this classic? I had the kind that was in the glass bottle straight from Mexico recently!! I just can't get enough of the taste!!
Tricia K.
Tricia K.
Hamburg, PA
I drink soda a lot, and Sprite is one of my go tos. It has a delicious and refreshing flavor, and I am never disappointed. I always make sure to have Sprite on hand at my house.
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
i have always had preferred sprite over coke , i really enjoyed the flavor . The cans is rare for me to pick up when i go shopping i just get a 2 liter sprite
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN
This is my favorite soda .It's very fresh and crisp. When it's on sale, it's very affordable. It is better than other lemon-lime sodas. I would recommend this to my friends.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?