BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Summer R.
Las cruces, NM
Sprite is my favorite! Considering the fact that I'm a ur song mother, it is caffeine free. It has a nice crisp I just posted be it! It is super yummy for the times I'm craving a soda pop!(:
Rochelle N.
I love sprite! It is also great if you have a party or bbq. I love the lemon/lime taste. It tastes bold and crisp. One of my favorite sodas the taste isn't too strong.
Jenifer G.
Stockton, CA
best soda to use when yiure having stomach issues. hands down has helped me when ive been sick. also no caffiene so i feel better that im not gettin all hopped up it.
Samantha H.
Cornish, ME
While sprite isn't my favorite soda, I prefer this over ginger ale. It was my go to when pregnant (Germany) because it has no caffeine, hands down the best lemon soda!
Eve S.
I love how they haven't changed their recipe. All of the other brands have tried to tweek their recipes and in this world we deserve the stability and the familiarity that goes with that.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I prefer the diet version, but it's a great refreshing soda because of the flavor. It's sweet but not overly so and its not sour. The packaging is easily identifiable.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Not my favorite choice but when there's no coke or orange soda, definitely go for this. Not that I hate it, do really like the drink and tastes great but it all depends on your preference.
Jessica A.
One of my favorite drinks can never go wrong with sprite love love love especially when I'm having a tummy ache it makes me feel better and not heavy for some reason
Hannah D.
Cyrus, MN
I love sprite. It has a great lemon lime flavor and is carbonated to perfection. This is a great refreshing drink! It also mixes well with other drinks and punches!
Jennifer N.
Sprite is my go to drink when I am hungover. It is extremely airy and bubbly and delicious. It has always been a favorite pop of mine, but it does wonders with curing hangovers of mine.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?