Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Elba Irene P.
Elba Irene P.
Miami
I love sprite it is so fresh and sweet. It is affordable. The only problem is that it has a lot of sugar. I always drink sprite with any of my meals. The lemon flavor is the best one. It is my favorite soda.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Monson, MA
I like Sprite better than the other lemon-lime brands of soda I'm not big on lemon lime flavor but if I had to drink that flavor it would be Sprite
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Vineland, NJ
not my favorite soda but its dealable and wi will drink it! has good lemon lime flavor and its pretty expensive. its decent though and good quality. i would definitely recommend this soda to everyone though
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Sprite has such a crisp taste! You can get it anywhere. It is much better than any other lemon lime carbonated drink and children especially love Sprite the best! I always love getting a can or bottle of it.
Darci V.
Darci V.
Greenville, Ms
This is my all day everyday drink. I have to have at least one in a day. It is so refreshing. Especially on a hot day nice cold sprite is the best.
Angel C.
Angel C.
If I choose to drink soda I always do a lighter soda. It helps with stomach aches when I don't have any time around and it's an old remedy that helps me but that would be the only time is really have soda.
Erik M.
Erik M.
Sprite is always my go to when I drink soda. I enjoy lemonades, teas, etc... never go for soda. When I do, I go with sprite, I love the crisp clean taste it has. It really is refreshing when I drink soda.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
When ever I'm sick or have a belly ache this is such a good thing to sip on it always helps settle my belly down or if I have a fever it helps too
I drink diet Sprite. I love its crisp cool flavor, without extra calories. I try not to drink soda often, but I do enjoy Sprite from time to time.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Great refreshing and reliable lemon lime soda. When staying away from caffeine, Sprite can't be beat. I've loved it all my life. Wonderful flavor!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?