Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Newmarket , Nh

Refreshing crisp tasting drink. This is one of my favorites and it really does quench my thirst.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Indio, CA

Omg!! I love it ... i really love it because is better then cocAcola i think but i love this one
samantha s.
samantha s.
Masontown, PA

Sprite is a good soda to drink if you have an upset stomach. It acts just like ginger ale would.
Palm Coast, FL

If I could I would drink Sprite everyday. It's so tasty and feels very refreshing. I love Sprite
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hanceville, AL

love this non carbonated drinks. good for when your sick. or when your feeling good. good rather
Felicity H.
Felicity H.
Woodward, OK

I love rhe non caffeine drinks. It's still soda but without as much of the bad stuff for you!!!!
Montanna H.
Montanna H.
Polo, Mo

We always have a case of sprite at home. It's so refreshing and it's great for an upset stomach!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA

I don't drink any other sofa except for Sprite. Light crisp refreshing. I don't trust dark sodas
Tori M.
Tori M.

I love sprite. It taste the best.
It makes my stomach feel better when it's upset.
Just love it.
Westminster, MD

When I go out to a restaurant I usually get this as my drink it quenches my thirst and I love it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now