BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.
Great soda and the taste is good :) better than any other soda brand out there. It is a great refresher for when it is hot outside or to join in with a meal.
Lynn O.
Lynn O.
I always keep a case of Sprite in the refrigerator. I can't drink caffeine after about 4:00 so Sprite is perfect. I'm also not much of a water drinker so Sprite is often my go to drink with dinner.
Shane W.
Shane W.
Lansing, MI
I wouldn't tell you to drink a sprite. Not because I'm paid to say that... Which I'm not, not because I'm LeBron James getting all kind of endorsement.

I would simply give you the choice of which would be your perfered beverage.
Greaisha J.
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
My boys love this soda. We buy it on a regular basis. And it's a plus when one of them get sick and we have it at home. We love the crisp and delicious flavor of sprite.
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
Johnsonville, NY
Sprite is my absolute favorite soda out there, and I'm practically addicted to soda. It's super refreshing when you just finish up a long day and it's super inexpensive!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Sprite is a very refreshing taste with no caffeine. I love to have it over ice it makes it a nice refreshing drink. I would give it to my son when he was younger too because it had no caffeine
Kalysta K.
Kalysta K.
Parish, NY
Delicious bunny drink that satisfies your thirst that comes in a very nice bright green can. I have bought this product on many occasions and it always meets my expectations. I recommend this drink to all :)
katrina m.
katrina m.
Sprite has always been my go to for an upset stomach. Its always crisp, cool, and refreshing. Good for when you want something bubbly but don't need the extra caffeine.
Michele N.
Michele N.
Lake Worth, FL
Sprite, one of the only sodas I allow my kids to enjoy...on the weekend. It's caffeine free and colorless so free of dye? At least that is my rationale.
Tessa E.
Tessa E.
Fordsville
This is my go to drink. It doesn't matter if I am sick or mixing it with adult beverage. It's great cold or hot. It's cheap. It's also has coke points if you save them
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?