BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Marissa R.
Love the lemon lime taste of sprite. Affordable and usually easy to find at any store. Recommend to those who do not like dark drinks!
Jamie A.
Westminster, MD
Coke products over Pepsi are so much better!!!! Big fan of the Sprite Zero too!
Yesenia G.
Firebaugh, CA
IT WAS VERY GOOD. I IS ONE OF THE BEST SODAS TO ADD TO MY FOOD. IT IS AFFORDABLE. AND YES NICE PACKAGING
Carlena  B.
Ashland, KY
Best lemon lime soda available. The taste is great! I suffer with chronic stomach issues and other drinks similar have always induced stomach pains. Sprite has never caused any symptoms and actually helps with stomach.
Nimra S.
Love this soda flavor. It helps with digestion aswell. Really like it alot and enjoy it with food.
Tarrah G.
We don't drink soda in our household, but we do keep Sprite around for the occasional upset tummy!
Jori R.
Another classic in the old-school department. It's light & crispy. I do like the happy green and yellow packaging. It settles upset tummies & provides a sugary sweet like nothing else can. I like this but also enjoy a Sierra Mist from time to time, too.
Natasha S.
Jacksonville, OR
This is the only soda my little sister will drink so I buy a lot of it. Because of that, I've learned to love it and appreciate the light, sparkling taste.
Natasha W.
Sprite is ALWAYS a soda to add to your mixed drinks! I like to use it whenever I make a drink using Ciroc Vodka. Sprite gives my drink the perfect spritz! Sprite is definitely my first go to drink whenever I need a soda with my drink.
Jessica M.
I don't have sprite very often, but when anywhere offers coke products.. i tend to lean towards sprite.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?