Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Livia P.
Livia P.

muito bom muito mesmo,mesmo , é meu refrigerante favorito , o melhor ,tomo sempre mesmo eu juro que é bom comprem
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Rineyville, Ky

There's just nothing that compared to sprite when you're sick. Off brands don't cut it. Gotta have the real deal.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA

I try to stay away from dark sodas so I drink this instead and I love this soda so much !!!! It's my new favorite
Sedona C.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA

This tastes really good and love it. For some odd reason, it helps with stomach aches and everything around that.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Gillette, WY

Most refreshing drink and my favored carbonate drink. So crisp. Perfect for a hot summer day. Perfect with vodka😉
blue n.
blue n.

It's taste is good and i prefer sprite most of the time but at times not on a regular basis due to health reasons
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

My favorite non-caffeine soda!!! It always has been and always will be. I love the taste of the lemon-lime crisp.
Asmah Z.
Asmah Z.

Although I'm ride or die a fan of Coke, Sprite is a sweet vacation. And it has no caffeine so that can be a plus.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is honestlt perfect for a party! My parents and I drink it when we have pizza because it tastes super good!!
Anytime I'm sick I drink this and feel a lot better. It's got good taste and is the best of any lemon-lime Sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now