BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Bristol, vermont
Lots of flavor! Love this soda it's my favorite kind! I personally much rather enjoy sprite over Sierra Mist, there's a lot more flavor I think. It's affordable and I would recommend
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Sprite is my go to when I don't have my usual. I like this because it doesn't have caffeine or coloring. I don't usually drink soda but when I do I drink Sprite.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
This is what we drank when we he ta lean off the cokes for a while. We notice less headaches and it was great with soup or if ya had a tummy ache. Taste awesome.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
They say all lemon-lime drinks are the same but they are WRONG. Sprite is my go to when I need something cool and crisp and especially when I'm sick and my stomach needs settling. Other brands just don't cut it.
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I love it and it always has that thing long gassy in your tongue but it's more like a water soda if I explain myself it doesn't give that much of a soda taste and it's very flavorful
Biong B.
Biong B.
West Des Moines, IA
Light, crisp flavor. Perfect refrigerated, and great anytime of the day. Not very expensive, and great for parties. Only thing that I can be picky about is the after taste. It has sort of a 'preservitavey' after taste, but it's very subtle. 4/5
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Burnsville
This is my absolute favorite beverage! I drink nothing other than this! the taste is so refreshing and i don't have to feel guilty because there is no caffeine.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Arlington Heights
It tastes really good however it does have High fructose corn syrup in it and I am intolerant to that so it makes my stomach upset. It would be so much better if they took that out!
Joselle R.
Joselle R.
Silver Spring, MD
Refreshing fizzy drink. The lemon-lime flavor comes through very well compared to many other brands. Sodas give me a bit of a stomach ache in general but this one isn't bad at all.
Gina Mae A.
Gina Mae A.
Sprite is a great refreshing soda that i occasionally. Drink when im in the mood for. A nice refreshment.even thpugh i mostly drink diet coke i like sprite too.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?