Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Brittani W.
Brittani W.
Evansville, IN
My go to caffeine free drink! Yum! It's even good when you're sick! My mom used to always give me Sprite when I had an upset stomach--oh the memories!
flor r.
flor r.
Dallas, TX
Crisp and refreshing with ice theres nothing better who doesnt love sprite the fact that it has no added coloring and its caffeine free makes it number one in our house we drink alot everyday and the price is great
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Union City, CA
Always drank sprite as a kid. Always helped with an upset stomach. My personal favorite lemon lime soda. Not too sweet or strong nice crisp taste. I am not a huge fan of caffeine in Soda so this is great for that.
Carolina I.
Carolina I.
Sprite is a really good soda better than coke in my opinion but I like that it is not that gassy but its really good also helps when you have a bad stomach ache.
Daneymis P.
Daneymis P.
This is my favorite soda and the second is the grape flavor. I like the Spray because I feel it is the one that does the least damage to the kidneys
Luz C.
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my go to drinks. Has always been a classic. Love the crisp flavor. With the new mix machines in fast food places, I always choose grape Sprite.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Even though it's not my all time favorite, i still love this soda. It's good for upset stomach or if you need a change from the heavy syrups used in other sodas
Carie H.
Carie H.
Smoaks, SC
I prefer Pepsi but this is the next best thing! It just fizzles and quenches my thirst so well. If you come to my house you will either have the choice of Sprite or Pepsi lol
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
How can you go wrong with a classic Sprite? It's refreshing and delicious on any day for any occasion. My favorite is paired with a sandwich and bag of chips. I'll be loyal to Sprite for a long time coming!
Elba Irene P.
Elba Irene P.
Miami
I love sprite it is so fresh and sweet. It is affordable. The only problem is that it has a lot of sugar. I always drink sprite with any of my meals. The lemon flavor is the best one. It is my favorite soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?