BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Maylen N.

It is perfect for breakfast. Nothing more perfect than a Kellogg`s with milk for breakfast. I love it. It is very tasty. I know they will like it. 100% recommended.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
There is seriously nothing more deliciously refreshing than an ice cold sprite! I prefer the big cans BUT these are great for my kids in the summer. Great size for throwing ina cooler on a hot summer day!
Dianna G.
Howell, NJ
This is a classic that everyone loves. The lemon lime taste will never get old and this will always be my go to drink. I always look for hear when I'm thirsty and want a sweet drink. I'd recommend this drink
Brandon S.
Sprite is the epitome of soft drink perfection. All sprite is is basically lemon, lime, carbonated water, and sweetener. It really couldn't be much simpler. Sprite is also a great mixer for alcoholic drinks!
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio
Classic Sprite is delicious. Honestly, it's my go to drink when I go to restaurants. It's like carbonated water with a little pizzaz. Overall, I definitely recommend. 10/10.
Crissy L.
Thirst quenching my daughters favorite. Love to drink this when im sick or absolutely thirsty love how sprite comes in a tall can. The price is always affordable always on sale.
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens , NY
Nice fizzy/soda drink. I find it more helpful to digest food as I eat as opposed to other soft drinks like Pepsi and sprite. Not always my first choice but definitely as strong choice when I want to enjoy a big meal with a soda. Also the citrus-y taste adds a nice touch.
Kaylee M.
Arlington, TX
Have you tried sprit! Oh my! This is the most delicious thing on this green earth. From the smooth lemon flavor to the tangy lime mixture I can't ever put this down. 10/10
Jenny A.
This is a very versatile soda. Whether you're sick or just need a refreshing drink Sprite is the perfect choice. I don't drink it very often, but whenever I go out to eat it is my drink of choice. I definitely recommend Sprite.
Kate M.
This has always been one of my favorite drinks, from sick days drinking it to make me feel better, to hot summer days drinking it to cool me down, Sprite is one of my go to drinks. Although, lately I have been trying to cut down on sugar so I opt for the diet version
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?