Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.

I like this soda has a very pleasant taste, although not very healthy, very good, I recommend it.
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Harjumaa

Love the taste of soda and good texture. Also a affordable and has a good flavor. Nice packaging.
Ruxandra P.
Ruxandra P.

Quenches thirst. Prevents nausea. Yummy lime taste with fizzy pleasure for those who like bubbles
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Bernville, PA

The origami drink that's older than I can remember, I love the taste if carbonated lime and lemon
Breanna W.
Breanna W.

I love drinking sprite when I have a stomach and I love the lemon taste. I would drink it all day
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Battle Creek, MI

I love sprite when I'm sick. Sometimes you just need some carbonation. The lemon lime is perfect.
Alexander V.
Alexander V.
Cutler Bay, FL

Sprite lemon lime soda the original cant be beat cool and refreshing carbonated and crisp flavor.
Alexie S.
Alexie S.

Sprite is obviously amazing. It taste perfect it's no too much or too little. I drink this a lot.
Roliberth J.
Roliberth J.

I like to drink this refreshing drink with some sweets and share with my friends and watch movies
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Cleveland, TN

My children love sprite! It's caffeine free, so it's a major hit in our house! Thank you so much!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now