Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Shayna B.
Shayna B.
Saint Paul, MN
Love sprite its light and has lots of bubbles. Works well on an upset stomach or even as a mixer in a drink. Also caffeine free ia great for kids as a treat
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Sprite is all I drink for soda now that I am breastfeeding. I love the crisp flavor and enjoy being able to get my carbonation fix once a day without worrying about caffeine.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Woodburn, OR
Such a great drink. It's a great mixer for your favorite virgin or adult drink. It is also a great natural remedy for an upset stomach. This one drink I always have on hand.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Shawnee, Kansas
I love sprite in general. I try to limit myself because it is not that healthy for you, but it's so good and inexpensive. I love the carbonation in the sugar together a taste so good, but it's not healthy so I don't drink it a lot.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Bel Air, MD
This is the classic crisp beverage to reach for any time of day. The lemon lime flavor combined with the carbonation is a fluttering of tastes that is incredibly refreshing.
Shay L.
Shay L.
Uhrichsville
It's my go to drink when I have an upset stomach, or when I just want a change from other pop,even though it makes me belch a lot. It is very refreshing on a hot summer day.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
always the og, its always good too. its like a go to drink if you want soda but you also dont want soda, so u dont get a coke but get one of these bad boys
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Sprite is my second favorite drink next to coke. I would definitely recommend to a friend. And I would definitely consider buying again. I think that it is also good value.
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.
Great soda and the taste is good :) better than any other soda brand out there. It is a great refresher for when it is hot outside or to join in with a meal.
Lynn O.
Lynn O.
I always keep a case of Sprite in the refrigerator. I can't drink caffeine after about 4:00 so Sprite is perfect. I'm also not much of a water drinker so Sprite is often my go to drink with dinner.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?