Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Ingrid C.
Ingrid C.

Totalmente refrescante, prefiero este presentación que la original. La recomiendo bastante
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC

A perfect bit of easy cola that tastes good when well or ill. I always keep this in stock.
Alecia P.
Alecia P.

Very refreshing. I always go for a sprite when im super thirsty. The taste is very citrus.
Jailene V.
Jailene V.
Kenosha, WI

I love sprite! I like clear sodas better now for some reason. It always tastes good to me.
Caitlyn l.
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS

I love my sprite. It's a carbonated miracle in a can. I enjoy on a hot day while snacking.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Ocala , FL

Great flavor caffeine freee, lemon lime 🍋 cheap great for travel and great refresher taste
Kara E.
Kara E.
Corpus Christi, TX

I'm not a big fan inside but Sprite is my favorite I love the lemon and lime flavor of it
K D.
K D.

Full of seltzer not enough lime? Not happy with drinking Sprite! Younger it was delicious
missy h.
missy h.
spencer, wv

I love sprite it is so refreshing and it also settles an upset stomach.it tastes so great
cheri R.
cheri R.
Pocatello, ID

Cheri R it has a great flavor. And keeps it fiss for along time. I buy this once in time.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now