Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
katrina m.
katrina m.
Sprite has always been my go to for an upset stomach. Its always crisp, cool, and refreshing. Good for when you want something bubbly but don't need the extra caffeine.
justice r.
justice r.
Merrillville, IN
I love drinking a can od Sprite after a long day out in the sun! expecially with a little vodka! I like that its lighter in taste and not as carbonated as other pops.
Daxia G.
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY
Not as caffeinated as Coca Cola is and tastes just as good. You can always buy this at an affordable prince almost anywhere you go.
Tessa E.
Tessa E.
Fordsville
This is my go to drink. It doesn't matter if I am sick or mixing it with adult beverage. It's great cold or hot. It's cheap. It's also has coke points if you save them
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV
Sprite is my favorite drink. It doesn't have any caffeine in it, which is good. It helps with upset stomachs. I can drink a whole case by myself
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Powder Springs, GA
This is one of my top picks when it comes to sodas. It's very refreshing and has that classic citric taste. Plus it's not too expensive.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Great for hangovers! Great for migranes! Great for stomach pain! Great in flavor and good price! I have drank this soda for years and still one of my favorite drinks!
Haley M.
Haley M.
I love Sprite! I drink it everyday. I have to have one as soon as I wake up every morning. It's my favorite soda. It was one of the few things that would settle my tummy when I was pregnant. Love the lemon lime flavor
Christina W.
Christina W.
Las Cruces, NM
A refreshing and bubbly drink that I enjoy! Has a light lemon lime flavor that I love to mix with juices to make mocktails. I also enjoy it to settle my stomach when I'm not feeling well!
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
Sprite is my favorite all time soda because it is refreshing on a hot summer day but it's flavor is not too strong so it is easier to drink. The lemon line flavor is unlike anything else I've ever tried and I love it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?