BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Shaquerie K.
Thomasville, GA
I've also loved sprite since I was a kid. Classic lemon lime taste. I would say that it out measures all other alternative brands. I've been drinking sprite for well over 20 years. There's nothing like an ice cold sprite and it I will definitely continue to buy and recommend it.
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Great lemon soda . Tastes really good. Hreat brand. It is affordable. Comes in different packages. Great for the summer. Good value. Good for any occasion. Easy to open too. I do recommend this product.
miranda m.
Fresno
If I'm not to big in a soda mood or want to drink something that won't completely mess up my diet or stomach I drink sprite. Its super light and quenched that carbonated yearn
Amanda S.
Sprite is so good and I love it! It's not my go-to pop but I love the flavor, it's super good. I've had this dozens of times. Definitely a good value. It's refreshing and I would recommend to others to drink it.
Hannah G.
I only really drink sprite when I'm hungover or as a chaser. Super cheap, just as everything unhealthy. lol So dang refreshing though. Sometimes you just have to crack open an ice cold sprite. Yummmmmm
ilyssa m.
Westland, MI
What's better in the summer than a cold glass of ice cold sprite? Not much. This stuff will quench your thirst like no other. Get you thinking you're in the rain forest. Yum!
Andrea F.
I'm can you go wrong with a perfectly crisp Sprite? No, no you can't. Ice cold is the way I prefer to enjoy this caffeine free beverage. There is nothing quite as refreshing as this!
Anna M.
Muscatine, IA
My favorite soda by far, this is my first pick if I have no Sprite in the house I drink Mountain Dew, only sodas I, myself drink, everyone in my house loves everything but this is my top soda, love it.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
I am not very fond of soda but when I have a migraine I like to take this because I feel that it helps me with the nausea that this causes me and in occasions until vomiting.
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
Sprite is my go to drink when I want something very refreshing that isn't water. The sweetness isn't overpowering and it's a great mixer for pretty much any type of alcohol. I would drink this more often if it wasn't so bad for you
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?