Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
i have always had preferred sprite over coke , i really enjoyed the flavor . The cans is rare for me to pick up when i go shopping i just get a 2 liter sprite
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
HIALEAH, FL
Always and forever my favorite soda. It's nostalgic and the flavor has maintained throughout my whole life. Whenever I go to a restaurant and if I'm craving soda, Sprite is my choice! Refreshing and crisp. Always 5 stars!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
San Ramon, CA
Sprite is so refreshing and delicious! Every time I drink it I feel so much better! I swear that every time I drink it, it fixes my day! It's the best flavor and combo of lemon and lime! I buy it all the time, it's a great hangover cure too!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN
This is my favorite soda .It's very fresh and crisp. When it's on sale, it's very affordable. It is better than other lemon-lime sodas. I would recommend this to my friends.
Tricia K.
Tricia K.
Los Angeles, CA
I drink soda a lot, and Sprite is one of my go tos. It has a delicious and refreshing flavor, and I am never disappointed. I always make sure to have Sprite on hand at my house.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
mix it with some seagrams 7 and you have yourself a drink that is easy and smooth to go down. plus its a pop that i will allow my kids to have every so often
Sana J.
Sana J.
After having a great meal, you always need something cold and fresh. Sprite is great for that purpose. I buy one or two cans daily and i like it cold and icy
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
We love Sprite in this house! It's unmistakable flavor and it's so refreshing. When you want a great but want to cut caffeine this is the thing to reach for.
Opal T.
Opal T.
I don't drinks a lot of soda but sprite is always something that tastes so darn good I can't resist! I add some with mixed drinks, spritzers, and cocktails,
JoHanna T.
JoHanna T.
I like that it's not as sweet as other citrus drinks. It's great for when you want a sweet soda without the overbearing sweetness of carbonated sugar water.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?