BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I've recently stopped drinking the dark soda and moved to clear. And
Sprite is my new love. It is a very good mix of lemon and lime and
carbonation. I tend to stay with the smaller sizes so I'll split a can
with my hubby. We buy them in 12 packs 3 at a time because wits usually
cheaper. It is very refreshing to come home after a long day to a nice
cold Sprite.
Jenifer G.
Jenifer G.
Stockton, CA
best soda to use when yiure having stomach issues. hands down has helped me when ive been sick. also no caffiene so i feel better that im not gettin all hopped up it.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Sprite is one of the best sodas!  It is delicious on it's own but it is also my favorite soda to mix in with alcohol and other drinks!  It is carbonated but not too carbonated that you're going to be bumping all night long.  I hope they never discontinue Sprite!
Eve S.
Eve S.
I love how they haven't changed their recipe. All of the other brands have tried to tweek their recipes and in this world we deserve the stability and the familiarity that goes with that.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I prefer the diet version, but it's a great refreshing soda because of the flavor. It's sweet but not overly so and its not sour. The packaging is easily identifiable.
zoua p.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Not my favorite choice but when there's no coke or orange soda, definitely go for this. Not that I hate it, do really like the drink and tastes great but it all depends on your preference.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
One of my favorite drinks can never go wrong with sprite love love love especially when I'm having a tummy ache it makes me feel better and not heavy for some reason
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
The remedy to everyoneg problems, I love sprite. I just love the taste and the way it makes me feel when I'm feeling sick. This really helps when your dizzy and have an upset stomach but most importantly this is the best thirst quencher everyday.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Omaha
Sprite is my favorite soda besides root bear ! Sprite has such a refreshing taste and ting on your tongue !!!! And I love lemon and limes and them together in a soda is the best !!! I really recommend this soda !!! This is my review on sprite bye !!!!!!!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Cyrus, MN
I love sprite. It has a great lemon lime flavor and is carbonated to perfection. This is a great refreshing drink! It also mixes well with other drinks and punches!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?