BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
BEST SODA AVAILABLE. Best Coke product. Lemon meets lime. Live the carbonation when you open it. I love Sprite. So does my husband. So does my daughter. My dog does too lol I recommend this to anyone
Sydni C.
Sydni C.
This sofa has good flavor. It also is very affordable. It's not to fizzy either. The packaging is nice and catchy. Value is great. I would buy this.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Monroe, NC
Sprite is such a light, refreshing soda! I especially love drinking it in the spring and summer months. Perfect pair with all BBQ and picnic items. The perfect mix of sweet and citrus.
Haidee C.
Haidee C.
Sprite is very delicious, we always buy them for the kids. The price is reasonable and you can find it anywhere. It gives you a refreshing feeling when drinking it
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Memphis , TN
I mean who don't love a good cold can of soda. If my acid reflux is acting up or my heartburn is bad. I go to the store and get me a sprite and bam I'm good to go.
Yakelin M.
Yakelin M.
Sprite 🍋is my favorite beverage! It has a really great taste. It can also help u when u have a stomach ache or when you feel sick🤢. Next time you're thirsty take a big drink 🍹of SPRITE
Tiffani R.
Tiffani R.
Round Rock, TX
I'm not a huge fan of dark soda so this is perfect for me. It's not too sweet so it doesn't hurt my stomach and make me feel sick like other sodas and does not leave a bad aftertaste.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Bristol, vermont
Lots of flavor! Love this soda it's my favorite kind! I personally much rather enjoy sprite over Sierra Mist, there's a lot more flavor I think. It's affordable and I would recommend
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Sprite is my go to when I don't have my usual. I like this because it doesn't have caffeine or coloring. I don't usually drink soda but when I do I drink Sprite.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
They say all lemon-lime drinks are the same but they are WRONG. Sprite is my go to when I need something cool and crisp and especially when I'm sick and my stomach needs settling. Other brands just don't cut it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?