BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
Sprite is my favorite. I am trying to only drink clear pop and sprite just has a great flavor. I choose it everywhere I go.
KRenee G.
My favorite soda of all time. Very crisp and refreshing. I would recommend chilling before serving if not already chilled.
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
You can't go wrong with sprite! A nice drink, and it's oh so nice for when you have an upset stomach!
(That's the end.)
Ashley P.
Evans Mills, NY
Love sprite! Very satisfying taste. Bubbly, but not too bubbly, sweet, but not too sweet, and just the right hint of lime.
Korrine B.
Osceola Mills
My favorite soda. I switch sodas all the time and this is the one I’m on now. I don’t drink so soda much but it’s my go to.
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
My 10 month old son loves sprite. so do I very good drink and caffeine free soda so my son want have to worry about sugars
Ana D.
It's a lemon fizzy drink , in my city all of my friends loves and me too because It's a different taste that you Just Love
Brooklyn C.
Lorain, OH
When I wake every morning I love to drink a can or cup of sprite I love the taste of it. Sprite is my sisters favorite pop
Kiersten M.
Listen, if you do not like this stuff I don't know what to tell you, it's the most refreshing soda out there. I love SPRITE
Cindy S.
Douglasville, GA
Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It has a clean crisp taste and I love the fact that it has no artificial color.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?