Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO

Love this soda with alcohol as a chaser also alone as well tastes great and we'll priced
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Tucson, AZ

I like to drink sprite on sunny days because its just so refreshing. The taste is great.
Katelynn B.
Katelynn B.
Maryville, TN

Sprite is really good. I love lemon lime flavors. Its worth a shot if youve never had it
Breeanna W.
Breeanna W.

This is my favorite summer drink essential! It quenches my thirst! And is caffeine free!
Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.
College Sta, TX

Love the can look and how the flavor pops! It has a great taste and is really addicting.
Mandie B.
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC

My favorite sofa! Caffeine give me migraines so this gives me the soda without the pain.
Krystal V.
Krystal V.

My favorite!! I love sprite especially when I'm not feeling good it's my to go to drink!
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA

Very delicious and yummy however like with all sodas it's not good to have them too much
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Crestline, CA

I love sprite. It tastes like a refreshing lemon it's sooooo good. Especially when cold.
James S.
James S.
Rice, VA

Good mixer. Goes well after a workout. Enjoy the fact that this is an established drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?