Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Anna B.
Anna B.
Valdese, NC

Best caffeine free soda! Better than Sierra Mist! Works great on a upset stomach too! Buy this a lot! Good price too!
Arantza T.
Arantza T.

I don't get to drink it a lot, I like it but as I say with the coke, is definitely not a product I can't live without
Erika V.
Erika V.
Falfurrias, TX

I hardly drink soda, but when I do I always have sprite it's the best soda. It quenches my thirst like no other drink
Alessia A.
Alessia A.

I love sprite, it's one of my favourite drinks. This flavour was unexpected and really fresh. The taste was very nice
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Winter Haven, FL

Love this drink! The taste is perfect for what you would want for this flavor. Perfectly refreshing for the hot days.
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Menifee, CA

I love Sprite. It always helps an upset stomach and tastes amazing in shebert ice cream. Very refreshing on a hot day
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY

Love the taste of this soda. It has a perfect blend of lemon and lime flavoring. Tastes great and is very refreshing.
juliana silva d.
juliana silva d.
JAPARATINGA.

eu gosto de mais de sprite lemon-lime soda ela tem um sabor sem igual unica, gosto muito da marca e de seus produtos.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Oceanside, CA

Stick to what we are used too! Sprite is always our go to. Especially when we are sick. It helps calm upset stomachs.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Albertville

Sprite is good. I would describe it as a crisp drink. I've repurchased it, time and time again. It's a timeless soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now