Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.
Great soda and the taste is good :) better than any other soda brand out there. It is a great refresher for when it is hot outside or to join in with a meal.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
This is the perfect size for me. I can never finish my drinks or food bc I get full quickly. These mini bottles though are perfect, it's like they were made for me. They are also easy to fit in my purse for lunch or breaks during work/school. They also complement my newly purchased mini fridge as well
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Sprite is my second favorite drink next to coke. I would definitely recommend to a friend. And I would definitely consider buying again. I think that it is also good value.
Shane W.
Shane W.
Lansing, MI
I wouldn't tell you to drink a sprite. Not because I'm paid to say that... Which I'm not, not because I'm LeBron James getting all kind of endorsement.

I would simply give you the choice of which would be your perfered beverage.
Greaisha J.
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
My boys love this soda. We buy it on a regular basis. And it's a plus when one of them get sick and we have it at home. We love the crisp and delicious flavor of sprite.
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
Johnsonville, NY
Sprite is my absolute favorite soda out there, and I'm practically addicted to soda. It's super refreshing when you just finish up a long day and it's super inexpensive!
Kalysta K.
Kalysta K.
Parish, NY
Delicious bunny drink that satisfies your thirst that comes in a very nice bright green can. I have bought this product on many occasions and it always meets my expectations. I recommend this drink to all :)
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Miami , FL
Whenever I'm in the mood for something refreshing that's not Coca Cola then I get a sprite. You can never go wrong. Especially if you're out fishing or at the beach it's so great.
Emberly A.
Emberly A.
Loganville , GA
sprite is such an amazing drink. it's a lemon lime soda with just enough lemon and just enough lime so neither are overwhelming but complement each other instead. brand name is definitely preferred in terms of sprite in order to get the perfect balance of flavours
Michele N.
Michele N.
Lake Worth, FL
Sprite, one of the only sodas I allow my kids to enjoy...on the weekend. It's caffeine free and colorless so free of dye? At least that is my rationale.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?