Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Misty L.
Misty L.
Winchester, KY

Sprite is the best if you have an upset stomach. My daughter and husband also love Sprite.
Anna P.
Anna P.

Love me some classic Sprite! Taste never changes! Perfect to mex with some lime and vodka!
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Stratford, CT

Only soda I'll ever drink! I love Sprite and it's always refreshing! Perfect with any meal
anna n.
anna n.
Livermore, CA

FAV soda out there but I can't drink a lot or else my stomach will start hurting immensely
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

Sprite it good! It's affordable and taste great for a lemon lime drink! Classic for years!
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Mission, TX

I drink Sprite more than any other soda. It has such a great taste and is very refreshing.
Katie S.
Katie S.

Love love love sprite! Especially when I'm sick it always seems to make my stomach settle.
Karen L.
Karen L.

One of my favorite drinks!!!! Better when it's ice cold. Perfect for an upset stomach too!
Jaylynn F.
Jaylynn F.
Lexington, SC

This soda is delicious. It taste like summer ti me, i am always drinking this. Its amazing
Maria F.
Maria F.
San Jose, CA

My favorite lemon lime soda, love how light crisp and refreshing it is on a hot summer day
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now