Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I love it and it always has that thing long gassy in your tongue but it's more like a water soda if I explain myself it doesn't give that much of a soda taste and it's very flavorful
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Arlington Heights
It tastes really good however it does have High fructose corn syrup in it and I am intolerant to that so it makes my stomach upset. It would be so much better if they took that out!
Gina Mae A.
Gina Mae A.
Sprite is a great refreshing soda that i occasionally. Drink when im in the mood for. A nice refreshment.even thpugh i mostly drink diet coke i like sprite too.
Biong B.
Biong B.
West Des Moines, IA
Light, crisp flavor. Perfect refrigerated, and great anytime of the day. Not very expensive, and great for parties. Only thing that I can be picky about is the after taste. It has sort of a 'preservitavey' after taste, but it's very subtle. 4/5
Such a crisp, refreshing drink. The natural lemon lime flavor is perfect for hot days. I wish it didn't have high fructose corn syrup but it only has a few ingredients. It is even good for an upset stomach.
Raija K.
Raija K.
My go to non caffeinated soda! Refreshing taste! Have loved this soda since I was a kid! Affordable pricing! Fresh, crisp, and best when cold! Colorful, catchy packaging how could you not buy it and give it a shot!
Jewell S.
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
Sprite is my absolute favorite pop. It has an amazing taste to it and it's affordable! You can drink this pop with anything. Sierra Mist doesn't compare at all
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
Who doesn't enjoy the taste of this classic? I had the kind that was in the glass bottle straight from Mexico recently!! I just can't get enough of the taste!!
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
HIALEAH, FL
Always and forever my favorite soda. It's nostalgic and the flavor has maintained throughout my whole life. Whenever I go to a restaurant and if I'm craving soda, Sprite is my choice! Refreshing and crisp. Always 5 stars!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
San Ramon, CA
Sprite is so refreshing and delicious! Every time I drink it I feel so much better! I swear that every time I drink it, it fixes my day! It's the best flavor and combo of lemon and lime! I buy it all the time, it's a great hangover cure too!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?