BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Monroe, NC
Sprite is such a light, refreshing soda! I especially love drinking it in the spring and summer months. Perfect pair with all BBQ and picnic items. The perfect mix of sweet and citrus.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
I love love love any type of sprite. This drink taste like lime sprite soda. The flavor combinations are so good. To me all the soda's taste just alike except for the taste/flavoring. This did for sure meet my expectations. Id buy this again for sure!
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Memphis , TN
I mean who don't love a good cold can of soda. If my acid reflux is acting up or my heartburn is bad. I go to the store and get me a sprite and bam I'm good to go.
Roberta p.
Roberta p.
One of my favorite sodas. I love the lemon line flavor and it has just the right amount of fizz. I would recommend this to anyone because this is the absolute best
Haidee C.
Haidee C.
Sprite is very delicious, we always buy them for the kids. The price is reasonable and you can find it anywhere. It gives you a refreshing feeling when drinking it
Sydni C.
Sydni C.
This sofa has good flavor. It also is very affordable. It's not to fizzy either. The packaging is nice and catchy. Value is great. I would buy this.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
BEST SODA AVAILABLE. Best Coke product. Lemon meets lime. Live the carbonation when you open it. I love Sprite. So does my husband. So does my daughter. My dog does too lol I recommend this to anyone
Tiffani R.
Tiffani R.
Round Rock, TX
I'm not a huge fan of dark soda so this is perfect for me. It's not too sweet so it doesn't hurt my stomach and make me feel sick like other sodas and does not leave a bad aftertaste.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
This is what we drank when we he ta lean off the cokes for a while. We notice less headaches and it was great with soup or if ya had a tummy ache. Taste awesome.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Sprite is my go to when I don't have my usual. I like this because it doesn't have caffeine or coloring. I don't usually drink soda but when I do I drink Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?