Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN
This is my favorite soda .It's very fresh and crisp. When it's on sale, it's very affordable. It is better than other lemon-lime sodas. I would recommend this to my friends.
Sana J.
Sana J.
After having a great meal, you always need something cold and fresh. Sprite is great for that purpose. I buy one or two cans daily and i like it cold and icy
Shayna B.
Shayna B.
Saint Paul, MN
Love sprite its light and has lots of bubbles. Works well on an upset stomach or even as a mixer in a drink. Also caffeine free ia great for kids as a treat
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Sprite is all I drink for soda now that I am breastfeeding. I love the crisp flavor and enjoy being able to get my carbonation fix once a day without worrying about caffeine.
Opal T.
Opal T.
I don't drinks a lot of soda but sprite is always something that tastes so darn good I can't resist! I add some with mixed drinks, spritzers, and cocktails,
Shay L.
Shay L.
Uhrichsville
It's my go to drink when I have an upset stomach, or when I just want a change from other pop,even though it makes me belch a lot. It is very refreshing on a hot summer day.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
always the og, its always good too. its like a go to drink if you want soda but you also dont want soda, so u dont get a coke but get one of these bad boys
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Bel Air, MD
This is the classic crisp beverage to reach for any time of day. The lemon lime flavor combined with the carbonation is a fluttering of tastes that is incredibly refreshing.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Woodburn, OR
Such a great drink. It's a great mixer for your favorite virgin or adult drink. It is also a great natural remedy for an upset stomach. This one drink I always have on hand.
Lynn O.
Lynn O.
I always keep a case of Sprite in the refrigerator. I can't drink caffeine after about 4:00 so Sprite is perfect. I'm also not much of a water drinker so Sprite is often my go to drink with dinner.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?