Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
sprite is probably my favorite type of drink besides sweet tea it's the best type of coke there is
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Athens, OH

Sprite is the absolute best soda ever. I drink a couple of cans a week. My favorite thing to drink
Randi W.
Randi W.

This isn't my preferred drink of choice but I drink it occasionally and when I'm sick. Tasted good
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Laprairie

Good alternative when im sick of pepsi or coke goes great with gin!!! Also a must have for sangria
Nimra S.
Nimra S.

Love this soda flavor. It helps with digestion aswell. Really like it alot and enjoy it with food.
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Spring Hope, NC

One of my favorite sodas. Its simple and doesn't have a lot of caffeine with is great for my kids.
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.

This is my favorite "no caffeine " drink. it has a refreshing taste with a good soda "kick" to it.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA

This site my favorite drink , I could drink this everyday. It doesn't upset my stomach or anything
Daiane M.
Daiane M.

É o meu preferido. Sem dúvida um dos melhores refrigerantes já inventados. Toda semana eu tomo um.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Harriman, TN

Taste good. Good with drink flavors as well nit to expensive can be found anywhere which is a plus
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now