Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Skyler G.
Skyler G.
Sulphur, OK

This is My all time favorite drink and my go-to soda. Perfect crisp taste. I love Sprite.
Katelynn B.
Katelynn B.
Maryville, TN

Sprite is really good. I love lemon lime flavors. Its worth a shot if youve never had it
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Baltimore, MD

Crisp, refreshing, caffeine-free clear soda. Quenches your thirst. Awake wo some on hand
Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.
College Sta, TX

Love the can look and how the flavor pops! It has a great taste and is really addicting.
Aylin A.
Aylin A.
Calexico, CA

La clasica. Me encanta. Es más ligera que las demas sodas. Me gusta mucho. La recomiendo
Megan L.
Megan L.

Excellent thirst quenching lemon lime soda. Has been one of my favorite sodas for years.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville , VA

I love Sprite! I don't drink sodas except this one. I love that it doesn't have caffeine
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I love the sprite sodaaaaa, really i love it, the flavor is delicious, realle i like it.
dhvani p.

written
review
Krystal V.
Krystal V.

My favorite!! I love sprite especially when I'm not feeling good it's my to go to drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?