BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Ashley J.
Philadelphia, PA
Very great soda I love it I recommend to everyone this is the best soda I've tasted ever since the first time I've tried it I've been hooked on it u can buy this at any corner store or grocery store I love it
sam d.
Roswell, GA
Who doesn't like Sprite? it's a classic! It's my go to soda, whether for a party, at fast food restaurants or anywhere! It's a great staple for flavor combinations too at the new customizable soda machines!
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
I always go for sprite when I am in the need of something bubbly and sweet. Sprite always wakes up my tastes buds and I love how it is caffeine free. Sprite is always affordable and will always buy it again
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
This is the perfect size for me. I can never finish my drinks or food bc I get full quickly. These mini bottles though are perfect, it's like they were made for me. They are also easy to fit in my purse for lunch or breaks during work/school. They also complement my newly purchased mini fridge as well
Hope O.
Katy, TX
Love the taste on occasion. It's really good when you feel sick or on a hot day. Made myself sick of this while pregnant because I drank so much!!
Kahli Z.
Clemson, SC
The perfect thrust quencher! I have hypoglycemia and when my blood sugar is low, I frequently crave this product. A cold sprite is the recipe for a good Summer! Great value and a product I will buy forever!
Kim S.
Gulfport
Sprite is my daughters favorite drink no matter where we go. It is also my family's chosen drink for upset tummies. Will always drink sprite and highly recommend. For sure we will buy again
Claire N.
Festus, MO
this is my favorite soda to drink because it it light and does not have an overbearing flavor so that the flavor of any food i eat or anything still tastes good. it is my favorite of all of the lemmon lime sodas
Tiffany S.
Yummmm and fresh very thirst quenching! It was better than I thought it would be. Of brands would not be as good as this. The flavor is on going. Never runs out. I would buy it everyday, and probably will.
Kyla R.
One of my favorite sodas. On a warm day, there's very little better than a cold Sprite. It's crisp and light, and actually pretty refreshing, as far as a sweet soda is concerned.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?