BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Maylen N.
Maylen N.

It is perfect for breakfast. Nothing more perfect than a Kellogg`s with milk for breakfast. I love it. It is very tasty. I know they will like it. 100% recommended.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
Phoenix, AZ
A really nice soda to have on a hot sunny day doesn't leave you feeling thirsty or leave mouth dry really hydrating and the taste is great too.
Saneela R.
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Nice fizzy/soda drink. I find it more helpful to digest food as I eat as opposed to other soft drinks like Pepsi and sprite. Not always my first choice but definitely as strong choice when I want to enjoy a big meal with a soda. Also the citrus-y taste adds a nice touch.
kimberly S.
kimberly S.
Evansville, IN
Love Sprite and it is my go to drink daily. I could live on Sprite. It is refreshing to drink and crisp. I would love it if water fountains put out Sprite instead of water.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Arlington, TX
Have you tried sprit! Oh my! This is the most delicious thing on this green earth. From the smooth lemon flavor to the tangy lime mixture I can't ever put this down. 10/10
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
been drinking Sprite for years. also has been a great stomach settler. plus you can mix sprite with just about any flavor and it tastes great.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
This is a very versatile soda. Whether you're sick or just need a refreshing drink Sprite is the perfect choice. I don't drink it very often, but whenever I go out to eat it is my drink of choice. I definitely recommend Sprite.
Kate M.
Kate M.
This has always been one of my favorite drinks, from sick days drinking it to make me feel better, to hot summer days drinking it to cool me down, Sprite is one of my go to drinks. Although, lately I have been trying to cut down on sugar so I opt for the diet version
Lul A.
Lul A.
Saint Louis, MO
This soda is so delicious and is one of my favorite soda's ever! It even helps with stomach main when you are going to puke or something drink this! It has lemon in it which will help your body !
Crissy L.
Crissy L.
Thirst quenching my daughters favorite. Love to drink this when im sick or absolutely thirsty love how sprite comes in a tall can. The price is always affordable always on sale.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?