Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Hialeah, FL

I drink Sprite or diet Sprite a lot and I find it so refreshing and I love it a lot!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Merced

This is a great soda it is not heavy and it is very refreshing I recommend to buy it
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA

Always a must in my house! It's amazing for stomach aches! The kids love the flavor!
Jo-Vonne L.
Jo-Vonne L.

Not bad for that classic taste. The taste always makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.

Great product great taste perfect size for any one love it does not need to be mixed
ashlyn h.
ashlyn h.
Ball Ground, GA

I love this product I definitely recommend it to all my friends it's worth the price
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Norwalk, CA

My go-to drink when I want a clear soft drink. Love the light taste - not too sweet.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Florida

Love drinking Sprite. Because it doesn't have caffeine in it like other soft drinks.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

I LOVE THIS SPRITE SOFT DRINK!! This soft drink is my all time favorite soft drink!
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Jacksonville, NC

It's a classic, the flavor has stayed the same for as long as I remember drinking it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now