Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Arlington Heights
It tastes really good however it does have High fructose corn syrup in it and I am intolerant to that so it makes my stomach upset. It would be so much better if they took that out!
Joselle R.
Joselle R.
Silver Spring, MD
Refreshing fizzy drink. The lemon-lime flavor comes through very well compared to many other brands. Sodas give me a bit of a stomach ache in general but this one isn't bad at all.
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I love it and it always has that thing long gassy in your tongue but it's more like a water soda if I explain myself it doesn't give that much of a soda taste and it's very flavorful
Jewell S.
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
Sprite is my absolute favorite pop. It has an amazing taste to it and it's affordable! You can drink this pop with anything. Sierra Mist doesn't compare at all
Raija K.
Raija K.
My go to non caffeinated soda! Refreshing taste! Have loved this soda since I was a kid! Affordable pricing! Fresh, crisp, and best when cold! Colorful, catchy packaging how could you not buy it and give it a shot!
Tricia K.
Tricia K.
Hamburg, PA
I drink soda a lot, and Sprite is one of my go tos. It has a delicious and refreshing flavor, and I am never disappointed. I always make sure to have Sprite on hand at my house.
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
HIALEAH, FL
Always and forever my favorite soda. It's nostalgic and the flavor has maintained throughout my whole life. Whenever I go to a restaurant and if I'm craving soda, Sprite is my choice! Refreshing and crisp. Always 5 stars!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
San Ramon, CA
Sprite is so refreshing and delicious! Every time I drink it I feel so much better! I swear that every time I drink it, it fixes my day! It's the best flavor and combo of lemon and lime! I buy it all the time, it's a great hangover cure too!
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
i have always had preferred sprite over coke , i really enjoyed the flavor . The cans is rare for me to pick up when i go shopping i just get a 2 liter sprite
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN
This is my favorite soda .It's very fresh and crisp. When it's on sale, it's very affordable. It is better than other lemon-lime sodas. I would recommend this to my friends.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?