Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Brooklyn E.
Brooklyn E.
Sanford, FL

This drink is my #1 fav! Every time we go out to eat I order a sprite my favorite drink next to strawberry lemonade
Gizel L.
Gizel L.
Monterrey, nuevo leon

Esta bebida la compro solo si tengo ganas de una soda y quiero que me quite la sed porque realmente te quita la sed
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Chula Vista, CA

Good on drinks
And good to drink just because its so good and a clear drink
I leg my kids have some once in a while
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Sprite is so refreshing and is a great drink to have on a summer day! It is perfect no matter what mood you are in!
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA

Every brand of sodas has their own sprite and I have to say I would definitely pick sprite over sierra mist any day
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

FAVORITE DRINK EVER! Tastes so good I drink it all the time!! My family loves it and we always have it in our house
Karla S.
Karla S.

Para el verano es mi bebida favorita .La recomiendo cien porciento.A todos le gusta .Es barata y sabe a limón puro.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Plaquemine, LA

I grew up on this drink, and it never gets old. It doesn't have caffeine, and it mixes great with almost any punch!
Christy B.
Christy B.
Marmaduke, AR

Cool, crisp, refreshing. my favorite option for when I want a soda, but I don't want something dark or caffeinated.
Magda S.
Magda S.

Hum Sprite adoro se eu tiver que escolher entre a Coca Cola e o Sprite com certeza o ultimo ganhara disparadamente.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now