Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kurlyiah J.
Kurlyiah J.
Lafayette La

I only drink this I can't drink anything else but this is my favorite soda it's so good .
Martha V.
Martha V.

My favorite lemon lime soda, my favorite soda ever, when it's ice cold it's so refreshing
Bria N.
Bria N.
Fairview, TX

The only soda I drink since I was a kid. Great taste and goes well with meals and snacks.
Jania C.
Jania C.

I don't really like drinking soda because of all the gas it has but this sprite I love it
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

This is the best thing to sip when my tummy is not feeling great. It settles it down alot
K D.
K D.

Full of seltzer not enough lime? Not happy with drinking Sprite! Younger it was delicious
Bree C.
Bree C.
Oak Grove, MO

I love the bite it has to it.
It's great.
Definitely something u should try if u haven't.
Miriam G.
Miriam G.

Love the taste great low pricing good product never had a bad experience with these brabd
Karen C.
Karen C.
Roswell, NM

These are great they have a great taste I do recomend to everyone who likes this brandHnd
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ

This isn't bad at all. It's refreshing and you can drink it with dinner or any other meal
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?