BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
kimberly S.
kimberly S.
Evansville, IN
Love Sprite and it is my go to drink daily. I could live on Sprite. It is refreshing to drink and crisp. I would love it if water fountains put out Sprite instead of water.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Arlington, TX
Have you tried sprit! Oh my! This is the most delicious thing on this green earth. From the smooth lemon flavor to the tangy lime mixture I can't ever put this down. 10/10
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
been drinking Sprite for years. also has been a great stomach settler. plus you can mix sprite with just about any flavor and it tastes great.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
This is a very versatile soda. Whether you're sick or just need a refreshing drink Sprite is the perfect choice. I don't drink it very often, but whenever I go out to eat it is my drink of choice. I definitely recommend Sprite.
Kate M.
Kate M.
This has always been one of my favorite drinks, from sick days drinking it to make me feel better, to hot summer days drinking it to cool me down, Sprite is one of my go to drinks. Although, lately I have been trying to cut down on sugar so I opt for the diet version
Lul A.
Lul A.
Saint Louis, MO
This soda is so delicious and is one of my favorite soda's ever! It even helps with stomach main when you are going to puke or something drink this! It has lemon in it which will help your body !
Crissy L.
Crissy L.
Thirst quenching my daughters favorite. Love to drink this when im sick or absolutely thirsty love how sprite comes in a tall can. The price is always affordable always on sale.
sharleen a.
sharleen a.
I do not drink soda much but when I do it's always sprite. It has perfect balance of flavor compared to 7up. It exceeds my expectation all the times. I feel like it is affordable since a 12 pack lasts us about 2 plus months. I would purchase this product again.
Marie H.
Marie H.
Seattle, WA
I love sprite! It's bubbly and delicious! No caffeine too which is good if you have a hard time sleeping or don't do good with caffeine but still want a nice bubbly drink!
Carla C.
Carla C.
Hollywood, FL
Siempre es una buena idea ya que es refrescante y deliciosa , tener esta bebida gaseosa es siempre una buena opción para  nuestro refrigerador, en dias de verano siempre es necesaria
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?