BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Elise P.
Plaquemine, LA
Better than any other lemon-lime flavored soda. It has a good, clean, crisp flavor. I use it to mix drinks with and it's perfect for that. Repeat customer because of the good value.
Jessica V.
Port Charlotte, FL
I drink sprite all the time. I also love the small can size it makes it so I drink less of the goodness of this product. I would recommend this product to anyone who is into soda and wants something else to drink.
Daniella M.
Ellicott City, MD
Ummm did anyone ask for the best soda ever?? I'm probably crazy addicted to sprite, but I don't care! It's my go-to soda. I literally ask for it all the time, it's my guilty pleasure.
Halea J.
Omaha, NE
Sprite is my favorite pop. I love the amount of carbonation. It's widely available and is great whether in a can or fountain. Lemon and lime are robots flavors that go well together.
Alyssa V.
Where do I even begin? Sprite is one of my favorite sodas of all time. Usually sodas are super
Sweet and sugary but sprite is the perfect soda. It's always my go-to soda when I'm at a restaurant or at the store
Jordan R.
Bristol, vermont
Lots of flavor! Love this soda it's my favorite kind! I personally much rather enjoy sprite over Sierra Mist, there's a lot more flavor I think. It's affordable and I would recommend
Shey M.
bowie
I buy a sprite every day at school, it's my favorite type of soft drink and it's what I get every time I go out to eat! I absolutely love sprite even when I'm sick it's always there to help me get through my day
Katherine W.
Tallahassee , FL
This is a good, light soda. I do not like the fact that it has no caffeine, but this makes it great for kids, which is usually who I see drinking it. I tend to go for coke before this
Mikayla C.
Sprite is by far my favorite soda there is. Sprite has just the right twist to it, while still being a very common flavor. I will forever love sprite and any of their new soda types
Serena T.
Great refreshing drink. I love the lemon although I often find it difficult to find any trace of lime in it. Better flavor than the standard soda drink as it more than a flat sweet flavor. Affordable and great for parties or any social event. Just great!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?