BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
One of my favorite drinks can never go wrong with sprite love love love especially when I'm having a tummy ache it makes me feel better and not heavy for some reason
zoua p.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Not my favorite choice but when there's no coke or orange soda, definitely go for this. Not that I hate it, do really like the drink and tastes great but it all depends on your preference.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I prefer the diet version, but it's a great refreshing soda because of the flavor. It's sweet but not overly so and its not sour. The packaging is easily identifiable.
Eve S.
Eve S.
I love how they haven't changed their recipe. All of the other brands have tried to tweek their recipes and in this world we deserve the stability and the familiarity that goes with that.
Aga U.
Aga U.
Kents Hill, ME
This is of course CLASSIC in the best way possible. I like the packaging and of course taste. I am repeat consumer, love it! It's affordable for everybody's pocket.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Cyrus, MN
I love sprite. It has a great lemon lime flavor and is carbonated to perfection. This is a great refreshing drink! It also mixes well with other drinks and punches!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Cornish , ME
While sprite isn't my favorite soda, I prefer this over ginger ale. It was my go to when pregnant (Germany) because it has no caffeine, hands down the best lemon soda!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Sprite is my go to drink when I am hungover. It is extremely airy and bubbly and delicious. It has always been a favorite pop of mine, but it does wonders with curing hangovers of mine.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Omaha
Sprite is my favorite soda besides root bear ! Sprite has such a refreshing taste and ting on your tongue !!!! And I love lemon and limes and them together in a soda is the best !!! I really recommend this soda !!! This is my review on sprite bye !!!!!!!
CAROLYN V.
CAROLYN V.
I LOVE LIME SODA, WISH THIS WAS MADE WITH LESS SUGAR AND STILL WOULD TASTE EXACTLY THE SAME ... But this is always enjoyable on a hot day of course in moderation.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?