Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR

Definitely the most convenient lemon lime soda. It's a good change from dark sofas. Definitely sits lifter but still have that great bubbly feel to it! Sprite is great for mixing different fruit flavors with to really change it up and suit it best to your tastes.
Elsa S.
Elsa S.

Very good and delicious tasting, the small size helps make it easy to bring around to places and to travel with, has great value and totally and completely met all my expectations. So overall I am definitely going to be buying a lot of this product in the future.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great lemon lime taste that's out of this world. Most sodas in this area have poor flavor or go flat too soon. Sprite doesn't have any of those issues it's the best lemon lime soda you can buy. I'd highly recommend it.
Sian T.
Sian T.

Sprite is always a favourite! I don't drink fizzy or carbonated drinks often, but if I'm out and wanting a soft drink, Sprite is usually my first choice. For everyday, I'd buy a supermarket own brand for better value, but as a treat, Sprite is a very good option.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Long Beach, MS

I love a regular Sprite Lemon-Lime soda! It always quenches my thirst. It has a smooth and crisp taste! If you haven't tried sprite you really should! It doesn't have any caffeine so it wont keep you up all night. I always buy sprite and I wont stop anytime soon!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

I always forget how much I love Sprite until I drink it again. Truly quenches my thirst and goes so well with other guilty pleasures like fries and chips. I personally think it tastes better out of the fountain than out of the can, but I still love it either way.
Lords of G.
Lords of G.

it basically fizzy lemonade and its really good even if you don't like fizzy drinks it boosts you energy and it takes you to a whole other world of soft drinks .i think it doesn't need improving and i like it just the way it is as its spectacular and amazing !!!!
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY

Sprite has always been my favorite carbonated drink along with Sunkist. They are the only carbonated drinks I enjoy drinking. A++Great lemon-lime flavor - perfect for mixing with juices for punch, etc. Also great when you're not feeling well to settle the stomach
Mia B.
Mia B.

Sprite is only amazing if it's the last resort. Lately it hasn't been up to pare on my scale of amazing. I wouldn't want to drink 7up if there was a choice between the both. I would drink Sprite if it was always available in cherry. The price is usually under $5.
elsa i.
elsa i.

Sprite is a really nice soda i love it it is basicaly a lemonade so i love lemonade and it is very refreshing so i love drinking it in summer and now the new sprites are sweetened with a plant and not with sugar anymore the plant who sweetenes it is called stevia
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now