Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Ashley M.

Not my favorite carbonated soft drink. I'm a dark soda kinda girl. It can be a refreshing soda if you are looking for something light and crisp and it's really hot outside. It would probably make a good mixer for a cocktail when you are sitting by the pool.
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , ca

tastes great and mainly it is very affordable! this soft drink soda is one of my fave when i need to feel better because of a stomach ache or just needing to burt sprite is my go too soft drink if it even makes sense lol.great taste i recommend to everyone!
Bristol, CT

I have loved sprite since I have been a child and it is still my favorite soda that I tend to reach for if I am in a soda mood. Less sweet than other sodas with a clean very refreshing taste, I love this soda and would recommend this to anyone who would try
Christine E.
Christine E.
Lynchburg, VA

I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️ I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Grove City, PA

I drank this every day at college until they switched our drink provider! It's a great way to have pop without feeling sick. I love the taste and its clear appearance because if I spill it, then it doesn't stain! It is refreshing without being overwhelming.
Juan M.
Juan M.

Very refreshing and sweet lemon lime flavor that goes good with just about any food that you are eating. I like have this with ice. I think that it is very tasty and doesn't taste bitter, though you would think the combination would make it taste like that.
Dev W.
Dev W.
Philadelphia, PA

Great taste! I love sprite a lot better than Sierra Mist. There is much more flavor in this brand than others. Great for making mixed drinks or just by itself. Decent price for what you get. I would definitely recommend to others for their primary beverage.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Conway, AR

Sprite is my favorite drink. the lemon lime taste is so refreshing when its really cold. I also like to add cherry syrup to make a Shirley temple. I would really recommend pouring over ice and trying that out. its amazing!! I will forever be a fan of sprite
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.

oooouuuu sprite is my favorite soda !! it's always so refreshing to me !!! and i love how they have it everywhere so i can pick one up when i want to. sometimes i put it in the freezer and let it get to like a slushy type of frozen then eat it like that !!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Bel Air, MD

If I need some carbonation but do not need the caffeine, I go for a Sprite. It has a good citrus flavor that is not too over powering. The packaging is not overwhelming and is easy to open. I do not buy soda often but I suggest this soda among many others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now