Add a Photo

Photos (83)
YaraRoset R.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming, MI
Love this especially during pregnancy since it helps with my severe morning sickness along with being caffiene free! i am a repeat consumer and have been drinking these since i was a kid. so refreshing and lovely flavor. always take some in the cooler
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Sprite is my absolute favorite! It has no caffeine or added colors so it is better for you than most sodas. It has 100% natural flavors. I make sure to always keep these in my fridge. It is much better tasting than the other brands of lemon lime soda!
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
West Covina, CA
This is an amazing drink all around. I am going to be honest and say that this is a perfect chaser with any vodka or flavored vodka. It's light and refreshing, which can help you take shot after shot, or make a nice mixed drink with whatever is there.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Van Nuys, CA
I love Sprite! It's very sugary and sweet, so I only drink it when I go out, but it's always such a nice treat! It's refreshing and cooling, and the sweet lemon-limey flavor is always very appealing. Sprite is very likely my favorite eating-out drink.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
My favorite soda, it has a bubbly carbonated taste yet doesnt have caffeine like other sodas . it is light clear in color so it must not have as much dyes as other dark sodas . the clean crip taste is thrist quenching and if spilled it doesnt stain .
Esperanza M.
Esperanza M.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my favorite soda ever everywhere I go I order or buy this soda i have to have this in my life and I highly recommend this if you've never try it and there is also so many different flavor that are very good as well and you should try them too
Hanna H.
Hanna H.
Sprite is great! I love it because it just has that lemon-lime flavor. it's pretty similar to 7-up. also it helps your throght whenever you are sick. It is not may favorite drink personally but it is a very good drink that i would say you should try.
Heajin J.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
Sprite is my favorite soda hands down! This is what I drink all the time no matter where I go and love it way better than coke. This is all I get and I just love everything about it. My favorite soda ever and I definitely buy over and over again!!!!!
Ana T.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA
Idek why i have to review this but it's good af. The packaging is literally just like every other can you see. The flavor is good, never really tasted lemon or lime tho. If they were to change the recipe I would cut someone and 10/10 would recommend.
jessica h.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA
i always try and have a bottle of sprite in my house because not only does it taste very good, but i found that is helps really well with upset stomach; i love that the packaging because it is clear so that you can see exactly what you are drinking!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?