Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA

A go to soda for drinking with savory foods and also mixing in drinks. It is a cheap chaser for drinking, great for drinks at parties, and not too heavy or sugary of a soda. Definitely a favorite and would recommend to anyone who is not a heavy soda drinker.
Anu g.
Anu g.
El Dorado Hills, CA

I love Sprite specially lemon flavor, as i get dizzy or nauseated while travelling and this makes me feel so good. it helps me with that matelic taste i get after nasuea. i loved the flaovor so much. its one of my favorite. totaly loved it and recommend it ,
Makiya C.
Makiya C.

This is literally the only kind of soda I'll drink. Dark sodas make my skin break out. And I've loved Sprite since I was a child. I love the equal taste of lemon and lime. I definitely would recommend this but wouldn't have to because it's so popular already
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA

I love sprite specially during summer. I love the fact that it's a very mixable drink. I enjoy sprite with orange juice or strawberry margarita mix. It's also very affordable and found in almost all groceries. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Juan M.
Juan M.

Very refreshing and sweet lemon lime flavor that goes good with just about any food that you are eating. I like have this with ice. I think that it is very tasty and doesn't taste bitter, though you would think the combination would make it taste like that.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Grove City, PA

I drank this every day at college until they switched our drink provider! It's a great way to have pop without feeling sick. I love the taste and its clear appearance because if I spill it, then it doesn't stain! It is refreshing without being overwhelming.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Conway, AR

Sprite is my favorite drink. the lemon lime taste is so refreshing when its really cold. I also like to add cherry syrup to make a Shirley temple. I would really recommend pouring over ice and trying that out. its amazing!! I will forever be a fan of sprite
Christine E.
Christine E.
Lynchburg, VA

I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️ I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️I love it!!! ❤️ I love it !!!❤️ I love it!!!❤️ I love it!!! ❤️❤️
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

This used to be my favorite drink. I still buy sprite and will continue to buy it. But now when i drink it I dont finish the whole can. I feel like its not my go to soda anymore. My mother loves sprite so i try to have some at home that way she can drink it
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA

tastes great and mainly it is very affordable! this soft drink soda is one of my fave when i need to feel better because of a stomach ache or just needing to burt sprite is my go too soft drink if it even makes sense lol.great taste i recommend to everyone!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now