Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Olguitza G.
Olguitza G.
Watertown, NY

Sprite is always refreshing to me. I love the taste so much better than 7-Up. It is my definite go to when I am looking for a caffeine free soda. Plus it mixes great with juices to create a sparkling refreshing drink. I love sprite and passionfruit juice or fruit punch.
Tessa F.
Tessa F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Really sweet and satisfying. Doesn't have caffeine, so I don't have to worry about drinking it right before bed. I would say it's one of my go-to sodas/pops even if it has a lot of sugar. It also works as a pretty good palate cleanser. I like it and highly recommend it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

This soda is very refreshing, and light. Lots of bubbles and mixes well with other drinks. Very good with fruit juices to give a little splash of additional flavor. This is probably one of my favorite sodas. Always have it in the house and order it when I go out to eat.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV

Sprite is a lemon lime soda, unlike other products it is clear in color. It is a rather affordable product, the packaging comes in packs and is a green color. The flavor is great because it is very light and sensitive for bad stomachs. I would definitely buy this again.
Joshua G.
Joshua G.

I love this drink so much, it is my go to soda. So sweet and crisp tasting! I have loved this for years and so happy it still tastes the same after so many years. Love that it doesn't have any colors in it so it's not staining my teeth! Always a plus when its like that.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Troy, MI

I love this product. As someone who is not a huge pop fan but Sprite is my favorite. I think it has a really refreshing taste and is a lot better than its competition. I also like that it is not overly sweet or overly fizzy. I would buy this product over and over again.
Riley A.
Riley A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is another one of my favorite sodas. It has a good flavor in my opinion, and its' packaging isn't bad as well. I have been buying/drinking Sprite for a while now, and plan on drinking it in the future. I would highly recommend this soda to others.
Jamella G.
Jamella G.
Minneapolis, MN

Sprite is my go to soda I love the taste and it's very refreshing, if I have a craving for soda it will be Sprite. I've drank Sprite since I was a little girl and will continue to enjoy it.. It's caffeine free so it's ok to give it to your children every once in a while
Anny R.
Anny R.

To my I love everything that has to do with lemon and Sprite is the soda drink that I like. Although is very sweet the consumer, has a good flavor and the soda if endures. I like to take it well with ice and cold. Consumption of this presentation and the plastic bottle.
Tayah L.
Tayah L.

On the weekends I go down to the shops to purchase my favouite Sprite lemon lime soda drink. Probably one of the best fizzy drinks Ive ever had and no room for improvemnt. These drinks are quite cheap and great value. A bit unhealthy though but would recommend it again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now