Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Lords of G.
Lords of G.

it basically fizzy lemonade and its really good even if you don't like fizzy drinks it boosts you energy and it takes you to a whole other world of soft drinks .i think it doesn't need improving and i like it just the way it is as its spectacular and amazing !!!!
elsa i.
elsa i.

Sprite is a really nice soda i love it it is basicaly a lemonade so i love lemonade and it is very refreshing so i love drinking it in summer and now the new sprites are sweetened with a plant and not with sugar anymore the plant who sweetenes it is called stevia
ashley p.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY

Love this soda product. it is such a crisp fresh soda. it is also great to cook with. there is no need for improvement. this soda so has meet our family expectations. we are not first time buyers of this product. we most definitely buy this soda 3 or more times a week.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Denver, CO

Sprite is my absolute favorite soda. It is so clean and refreshing that I find myself thinking about it over ice on a hot day. It is a great mixer for just about any other beverage from punch to cocktails. I will always choose Sprite over every other clear soda.
Yazmin U.
Yazmin U.
Tucson, AZ

Always my go to soda when I'm feeling in the soda mood! I hardly drink soda but this is the only one I do drink. I love the flavors that come together to be Sprite this is always my top choice but of course at some restaurants there would have to be substitutes.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

I love the regular sprite. I always prefer cans as they are the perfect size and they do not run out of sparkles quickly. You can recycle them too. Not pricey at all, specially if bought from Cotsco or other retailer in a pack. I have it in my fridge very often.
Afton P.
Afton P.

Who dosent love sprite? Sprite is the drink from your childhood. I used to drink sprite all the time as a kid. Sprite is great because its uncaffinated, so you can drink it at night and it wont keep you up late. Tastes like lemon lime and is fizzy and fantastic!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

This is my favorite soda since it is so refreshing and bubbly. I typically like lighter beverages and I love adding a lemon wedge to my Sprite - especially if it is a fountain pop! It is a great flavor over ice or straight from the can. It is also caffeine free!
Sara C.
Sara C.

Who doesn't love sprite? Great refreshing taste, even good for an upset stomach! Doesn't sit heavy. I am a repeat customer for sure when it comes to sprite. Always sold at an affordable price. Would definitely recommend to others if needed, but hey- it's sprite.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

A lot more refreshing than any other soft drink, in my opinion. Really carbonated and has a lot of fizz, but I like that. I don't drink this often because soda isn't good for you, but on the rare occasion that I do, this is what I chose. Really has a nice taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now