BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Makaila O.
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO
We aren't a regular drinker of this soda, but do buy it for when we are sick or for non alcoholic beverages. Decent packaging and can be affordable. Good Value don;t have any complaints. We will continue buying this product and recommending to others.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Sprite is my absolute favorite! It has no caffeine or added colors so it is better for you than most sodas. It has 100% natural flavors. I make sure to always keep these in my fridge. It is much better tasting than the other brands of lemon lime soda!
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX
Sprite is my favorite clear soda for sure I love it a lot. It totally met my expectations which is amazing. It is a great value I absolutely love it indeed. I am a repat customer for sure. I buy it all the time. I totally recommend to others any time.
YaraRoset R.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming, MI
Love this especially during pregnancy since it helps with my severe morning sickness along with being caffiene free! i am a repeat consumer and have been drinking these since i was a kid. so refreshing and lovely flavor. always take some in the cooler
Heajin J.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
Sprite is my favorite soda hands down! This is what I drink all the time no matter where I go and love it way better than coke. This is all I get and I just love everything about it. My favorite soda ever and I definitely buy over and over again!!!!!
Ana T.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA
Idek why i have to review this but it's good af. The packaging is literally just like every other can you see. The flavor is good, never really tasted lemon or lime tho. If they were to change the recipe I would cut someone and 10/10 would recommend.
Esperanza M.
Esperanza M.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my favorite soda ever everywhere I go I order or buy this soda i have to have this in my life and I highly recommend this if you've never try it and there is also so many different flavor that are very good as well and you should try them too
Hanna H.
Hanna H.
Sprite is great! I love it because it just has that lemon-lime flavor. it's pretty similar to 7-up. also it helps your throght whenever you are sick. It is not may favorite drink personally but it is a very good drink that i would say you should try.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
My favorite soda, it has a bubbly carbonated taste yet doesnt have caffeine like other sodas . it is light clear in color so it must not have as much dyes as other dark sodas . the clean crip taste is thrist quenching and if spilled it doesnt stain .
Julia S.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Yum! Great option for a lighter soda, especially for someone who isn't a heavy soda drinker. Sprite is an absolute classic and mixes great with other drinks. If you have a picky kid or are thinking of sodas to buy for a party,
Sprite is a must-have.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?