BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
I'm can you go wrong with a perfectly crisp Sprite? No, no you can't. Ice cold is the way I prefer to enjoy this caffeine free beverage. There is nothing quite as refreshing as this!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
I only really drink sprite when I'm hungover or as a chaser. Super cheap, just as everything unhealthy. lol So dang refreshing though. Sometimes you just have to crack open an ice cold sprite. Yummmmmm
Carly L.
Carly L.
One of my favorite drinks I ever drink very cooling doesn't have very high amount of sugar's. Also great for kids at the pool or when it's hot outside. Amazing value, I would recommend it to anyone.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
Sprite is my go to drink when I want something very refreshing that isn't water. The sweetness isn't overpowering and it's a great mixer for pretty much any type of alcohol. I would drink this more often if it wasn't so bad for you
Madi E.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio
Classic Sprite is delicious. Honestly, it's my go to drink when I go to restaurants. It's like carbonated water with a little pizzaz. Overall, I definitely recommend. 10/10.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
I am not very fond of soda but when I have a migraine I like to take this because I feel that it helps me with the nausea that this causes me and in occasions until vomiting.
Kris E.
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Very sugary. It tastes cool and refreshing when it's ice cold, however after about 15 minutes the next time you'll sip this beverage you'll taste all the sugar that's in it.
Maylen N.
Maylen N.

It is perfect for breakfast. Nothing more perfect than a Kellogg`s with milk for breakfast. I love it. It is very tasty. I know they will like it. 100% recommended.
kimberly S.
kimberly S.
Evansville, IN
Love Sprite and it is my go to drink daily. I could live on Sprite. It is refreshing to drink and crisp. I would love it if water fountains put out Sprite instead of water.
Saneela R.
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Nice fizzy/soda drink. I find it more helpful to digest food as I eat as opposed to other soft drinks like Pepsi and sprite. Not always my first choice but definitely as strong choice when I want to enjoy a big meal with a soda. Also the citrus-y taste adds a nice touch.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?