BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Elyssa A.
Elyssa A.
I'm not that crazy about this drink but there comes a time where I will crave it so I can't help but have some.The lemon lime flavor is fine but it's not my most desired flavor.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
There is seriously nothing more deliciously refreshing than an ice cold sprite! I prefer the big cans BUT these are great for my kids in the summer. Great size for throwing ina cooler on a hot summer day!
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
I love me some sprite. I love that it's caffeine free and the flavor is great. I always buy sprite and even the different flavors they have. I don't think they need any changes.
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
One of my favorite sodas. On a warm day, there's very little better than a cold Sprite. It's crisp and light, and actually pretty refreshing, as far as a sweet soda is concerned.
Sean K.
Sean K.
La Canada
The classic: you can't go wrong. The same taste every single time. There really is nothing like it. Can't get enough of it, and it's super cheap so I indulge from time to time.
Andrea E. G.
Andrea E. G.
DELTONA, FL
Great soda. It's very refreshing mostly in summer time like now. The lemon flavor it's great, i like a lot that the bubbly effect doesn't go away that fast as other soda drinks
Shaquerie K.
Shaquerie K.
Thomasville, GA
I've also loved sprite since I was a kid. Classic lemon lime taste. I would say that it out measures all other alternative brands. I've been drinking sprite for well over 20 years. There's nothing like an ice cold sprite and it I will definitely continue to buy and recommend it.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lebanon
This is a very refreshing lemon like soda. It always quenches my thirst for a great value. This is always my go to when I have an upset stomach. The packaging is very appealing and always catches my eye. I would recommend this to others.
Helen I.
Helen I.
Warwick, Ri
Every job I've ever worked at has carried exclusively Pepsi products so getting to enjoy a Coke product once in a while is amazing. The taste of Sprite is just on another level than 7up and Sierra Mist.
Elvia H.
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Great lemon soda . Tastes really good. Hreat brand. It is affordable. Comes in different packages. Great for the summer. Good value. Good for any occasion. Easy to open too. I do recommend this product.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?