Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Indio, CA

Omg!! I love it ... i really love it because is better then cocAcola i think but i love this one
I have only tried this, I can say it is delicious and refreshing I would like a new presentation
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Palm Coast, FL

If I could I would drink Sprite everyday. It's so tasty and feels very refreshing. I love Sprite
Maryann T.
Maryann T.

I really enjoy this sprite. the price is good and i enjoy it better than some of its competitors
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX

Sprite lemon lime soda is refreshing zesty bubbly and tasty you can meet go wrong with this soda
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA

I don't drink any other sofa except for Sprite. Light crisp refreshing. I don't trust dark sodas
samantha s.
samantha s.
Masontown, PA

Sprite is a good soda to drink if you have an upset stomach. It acts just like ginger ale would.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E stroudsburg, Pa

Tastes great! Just like lemon lime and perfect when out in the summer sun! Especially for a bbq!
Renella S.
Renella S.

One of my favourites, it's so refreshing, it always quenches my thirst. Probably my first choice
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Lots of flavor and a light addition to my meal. Way too much sugar for daily consumption though.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now