Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
BEST SODA AVAILABLE. Best Coke product. Lemon meets lime. Live the carbonation when you open it. I love Sprite. So does my husband. So does my daughter. My dog does too lol I recommend this to anyone
Roberta p.
Roberta p.
One of my favorite sodas. I love the lemon line flavor and it has just the right amount of fizz. I would recommend this to anyone because this is the absolute best
Sydni C.
Sydni C.
This sofa has good flavor. It also is very affordable. It's not to fizzy either. The packaging is nice and catchy. Value is great. I would buy this.
CAROLYN V.
CAROLYN V.
I LOVE LIME SODA, WISH THIS WAS MADE WITH LESS SUGAR AND STILL WOULD TASTE EXACTLY THE SAME ... But this is always enjoyable on a hot day of course in moderation.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Monroe, NC
Sprite is such a light, refreshing soda! I especially love drinking it in the spring and summer months. Perfect pair with all BBQ and picnic items. The perfect mix of sweet and citrus.
Tiffani R.
Tiffani R.
Round Rock, TX
I'm not a huge fan of dark soda so this is perfect for me. It's not too sweet so it doesn't hurt my stomach and make me feel sick like other sodas and does not leave a bad aftertaste.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Sprite is my go to when I don't have my usual. I like this because it doesn't have caffeine or coloring. I don't usually drink soda but when I do I drink Sprite.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
They say all lemon-lime drinks are the same but they are WRONG. Sprite is my go to when I need something cool and crisp and especially when I'm sick and my stomach needs settling. Other brands just don't cut it.
Biong B.
Biong B.
West Des Moines, IA
Light, crisp flavor. Perfect refrigerated, and great anytime of the day. Not very expensive, and great for parties. Only thing that I can be picky about is the after taste. It has sort of a 'preservitavey' after taste, but it's very subtle. 4/5
Gina Mae A.
Gina Mae A.
Sprite is a great refreshing soda that i occasionally. Drink when im in the mood for. A nice refreshment.even thpugh i mostly drink diet coke i like sprite too.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?