Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
sharleen a.
sharleen a.
I do not drink soda much but when I do it's always sprite. It has perfect balance of flavor compared to 7up. It exceeds my expectation all the times. I feel like it is affordable since a 12 pack lasts us about 2 plus months. I would purchase this product again.
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always forget how good this soda is. Nothing beats a cold Sprite after a long day at work. Pairs great with any kind of pizza or pizza-ish snack. Will definitely be buying in the future. Great go-to for parties and kids!
Summer R.
Summer R.
Las cruces, NM
Sprite is my favorite! Considering the fact that I'm a ur song mother, it is caffeine free. It has a nice crisp I just posted be it! It is super yummy for the times I'm craving a soda pop!(:
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I prefer Sprite over the other brand. It doesn't irritate my tummy. I keep it on hand more in the summer months when I want a fizzy drink that isn't heavy like cola's.
Tierra R.
Tierra R.
Baton Rouge, La
I love sprite this is the best soda ever if I go to a restaurant this is the only thing that I get or otherwise get some tea but this is my first go to
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
I love sprite! It's much better than Sierra Mist. My son only orders Sprite when we go out to eat because he can see that his glass is clean.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I've recently stopped drinking the dark soda and moved to clear. And
Sprite is my new love. It is a very good mix of lemon and lime and
carbonation. I tend to stay with the smaller sizes so I'll split a can
with my hubby. We buy them in 12 packs 3 at a time because wits usually
cheaper. It is very refreshing to come home after a long day to a nice
cold Sprite.
Jenifer G.
Jenifer G.
Stockton, CA
best soda to use when yiure having stomach issues. hands down has helped me when ive been sick. also no caffiene so i feel better that im not gettin all hopped up it.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Sprite is one of the best sodas!  It is delicious on it's own but it is also my favorite soda to mix in with alcohol and other drinks!  It is carbonated but not too carbonated that you're going to be bumping all night long.  I hope they never discontinue Sprite!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
One of my favorite drinks can never go wrong with sprite love love love especially when I'm having a tummy ache it makes me feel better and not heavy for some reason
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?