BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Tiana T.
Bayonne, NJ
I love me some soda and Sprite is my go to can it's great you can put it with lemon you can serve it with a lime make stuff with it like Jell-O alcohol chaser it's great for anything honestly
Juli M.
Bradenton, FL
Classic Sprite is the best! I am a huge fan of clear sodas, and I have always loved Sprite. The lemon lime combination is extremely refreshing, especially during the hot summer months in Florida!
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I don't like the taste of lemon or lime, but I like sprite. It's especially great if you're sick. It's also great for a mixed drink like Sprite, Gray Goose, and a splash of grenadine.
Emma J.
This is my go to pop/soda. It's always refreshing and hits the spot. It's especially good when you have an upset stomach or the flu. It always settles my stomach. I'll be a forever customer!
Maya S.
It is ideal for those moments in which you fancy a drink with a different flavor, accompany your meals or express your creativity by combining it as you want.Mi favorite besides having a nice flavor.
Heidy F.
Lemon lime sprite, absolutely amazing. It's absolutely a great value. I actually prefer kemon lime over the regular sprite. There is no toom for improvement it's absolutely the best. I always buy it.
Margarita N.
This has been the soda of my childhood. I always chose this drink and I still do to this day. Always buying this one because I love it so much and very affordable and yes I deff recommend to everyone to try this drink
Cheryl C.
Nolensville
Sprite can be a catch-all drink around our house... when the kids are sick or are trying to limit caffeine intake, but need a carbonated beverage! Great flavor!! I much prefer the taste of Sprite to 7Up or Sierra Mist!
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
Sprite is my favorite all time soda because it is refreshing on a hot summer day but it's flavor is not too strong so it is easier to drink. The lemon line flavor is unlike anything else I've ever tried and I love it.
Bethany  P.
Sprite is my fav soda I love it!! I love he taste I love the packaging I get it everywhere I go. Restaurants, fast food, everywhere lol.. I don't know what rose to say I'm just trying to type so I can press next lol
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?