Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Dunmor, KY

Sprite is my favorite drink of choice I think it tastes the best I enjoy it very much
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Gillette, WY

Love the lemon lime sprite Soda. I like to drink it with peanuts. It's really good!!!
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Huntingdon, PA

I drink this soda every day. It is so good. Especially if you love lemon lime flavor.
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Douglasville, GA

Great way to quench your thirst. Great flavor. One of the best flavors. Great product
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
Killeen, TX

Sprite is delicious. I'm sure you've all had it and I'm just super yummy. BUY SPRITE!
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, Tn

I like the taste of this soda. I specifically like the size. They have the small one.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.

Refreshing ❤️❤️ but i like coke better.🙄🙄🙄 once again its not pricey at all. So yeahh
Rita D.
Rita D.

Sprite is soooo good. Chill it over some ice and it's a recipe for cool,crisp and yum
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Kingsville, TX

Hello this is my all-time favorite soda! Love love love the flavor and the aftertaste
Lexie E.
Lexie E.

Sprite is so tasty! I often drink it when I have the flu it's great for your stomach!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now