BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kira M.
Delicious! One of the most classic drink. I always see this beverage at a party or event in my family! Love the lemon lime taste! The packaging is also appealing but all in all would recommend.
Andrea A.
Denver, CO
Is there anyone who doesn't care for sprite? I love it if I'm craving a soda, mostly because it's caffeine free. I hardly ever turn down a sprite plus you can drink it with just about anything and even mix it with alcohol.
Taylor P.
Sprite is a great go-to soda that is light and refreshing. It is affordable, and can be purchased virtually anywhere. Sprite never dissapoints - always delivering on flavor and consistency! I will continue to buy Sprite.
Jennie W.
Cedartown, GA
I enjoy drinking Sprite because it is caffeine free but still has the carbonation. Sprite is a good drink to mix with other drinks also to add extra flavor. It is better to than other sodas because it doesn't have caffeine like other sodas have.  I would recommend this to everybody to drink.
Jaklyn B.
Bear, DE
My favorite clear soda! Delicious and refreshing! I prefer the cans opposed to the bottles. Lemon lime flavor really hits the spot! Very low cost, great value for your buck. I buy it not to often just because its unhealthy!
Tiana T.
Bayonne, NJ
I love me some soda and Sprite is my go to can it's great you can put it with lemon you can serve it with a lime make stuff with it like Jell-O alcohol chaser it's great for anything honestly
Juli M.
Bradenton, FL
Classic Sprite is the best! I am a huge fan of clear sodas, and I have always loved Sprite. The lemon lime combination is extremely refreshing, especially during the hot summer months in Florida!
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I don't like the taste of lemon or lime, but I like sprite. It's especially great if you're sick. It's also great for a mixed drink like Sprite, Gray Goose, and a splash of grenadine.
Heidy F.
Lemon lime sprite, absolutely amazing. It's absolutely a great value. I actually prefer kemon lime over the regular sprite. There is no toom for improvement it's absolutely the best. I always buy it.
Maya S.
It is ideal for those moments in which you fancy a drink with a different flavor, accompany your meals or express your creativity by combining it as you want.Mi favorite besides having a nice flavor.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?