Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Susan D.
Susan D.
Olive Branch, MS

I have to watch my caffeine intake. Ii love a classic Sprite. It's definitely the best lemon lime soda out there.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Whitharral, TX

Sprite is my favorite soda. I can drink it all the time. It is worth any amount of money. I will forever love it
Mae G.
Mae G.

Great-tasting shizzles!! Goes great with everything! Specifically chicken tho. Such a great price too. Good job.
Bethanie A.
Bethanie A.
Fayetteville, AR

I LOVE sprite! Great taste. love the flavor. It goes great with any food. Sprite is my go to drink on a hot day.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Siler City, NC

I work at a McDonald's and I offen find myself having Sprite during my break or any time it isn't busy. Love it.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Des Allemands, LA

My favorite non caffeinated soda. It's light lemon lime flavor is perfect on a hot day! My kids love Sprite too.
Shaneequa N.
Shaneequa N.
Bronx, NY

Who can go wrong with lemon lime sprite soda great by itself or mixed with liquor. Freeze it and you have slushy
Jully G.
Jully G.

Sprite, melhor refrigerante de limão na minha opinião.. Tomo bastante no verão pois mata a sede e ainda refresca
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN

I try not drink a lot of soda, but when I do want one, I usually opt for a Sprite. Crisp and sweet. It's perfect
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Harlingen, TX

They run out fast buts good if you are trying to cut out sodas and only a little. I like the cans they are cute.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now