BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kahli Z.
Kahli Z.
Clemson, SC
The perfect thrust quencher! I have hypoglycemia and when my blood sugar is low, I frequently crave this product. A cold sprite is the recipe for a good Summer! Great value and a product I will buy forever!
Dianna G.
Dianna G.
Howell, NJ
This is a classic that everyone loves. The lemon lime taste will never get old and this will always be my go to drink. I always look for hear when I'm thirsty and want a sweet drink. I'd recommend this drink
Alixx B.
Alixx B.
Sprite is my favorite non caffeinated soft drink. It was a staple when I was pregnant and craved something sweet. I love the price and the flavor. I will keep buying this product.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I always go for sprite when I am in the need of something bubbly and sweet. Sprite always wakes up my tastes buds and I love how it is caffeine free. Sprite is always affordable and will always buy it again
sam d.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
Who doesn't like Sprite? it's a classic! It's my go to soda, whether for a party, at fast food restaurants or anywhere! It's a great staple for flavor combinations too at the new customizable soda machines!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
miami
Had to review this little guy cause it's the only thing that keeps me awake at work. Everyday during break i buy one of these at the machine and im ready to continue a long day :)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Yummmm and fresh very thirst quenching! It was better than I thought it would be. Of brands would not be as good as this. The flavor is on going. Never runs out. I would buy it everyday, and probably will.
Claire N.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
this is my favorite soda to drink because it it light and does not have an overbearing flavor so that the flavor of any food i eat or anything still tastes good. it is my favorite of all of the lemmon lime sodas
Calista M.
Calista M.
Uniontown, PA
Grew up drinking Sprite from the local McDonald's. Has its own unique lemon and lime taste. Very good and bubbly. Has a clear color, no added dyes to the soda. I recommend to anyone who likes fruity sodas.
Hanna J.
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
Sprite is a classic soft drink that's been around for a long time. It is very crisp and refreshing. The label could be changed to look more appealing for consumers. I normally buy these at any gas station.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?