Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
kimberly S.
kimberly S.
Evansville, IN
Love Sprite and it is my go to drink daily. I could live on Sprite. It is refreshing to drink and crisp. I would love it if water fountains put out Sprite instead of water.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
Phoenix, AZ
A really nice soda to have on a hot sunny day doesn't leave you feeling thirsty or leave mouth dry really hydrating and the taste is great too.
Lul A.
Lul A.
Saint Louis, MO
This soda is so delicious and is one of my favorite soda's ever! It even helps with stomach main when you are going to puke or something drink this! It has lemon in it which will help your body !
Kate M.
Kate M.
This has always been one of my favorite drinks, from sick days drinking it to make me feel better, to hot summer days drinking it to cool me down, Sprite is one of my go to drinks. Although, lately I have been trying to cut down on sugar so I opt for the diet version
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
This is a very versatile soda. Whether you're sick or just need a refreshing drink Sprite is the perfect choice. I don't drink it very often, but whenever I go out to eat it is my drink of choice. I definitely recommend Sprite.
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
been drinking Sprite for years. also has been a great stomach settler. plus you can mix sprite with just about any flavor and it tastes great.
Marie H.
Marie H.
I love sprite! It's bubbly and delicious! No caffeine too which is good if you have a hard time sleeping or don't do good with caffeine but still want a nice bubbly drink!
Crissy L.
Crissy L.
Thirst quenching my daughters favorite. Love to drink this when im sick or absolutely thirsty love how sprite comes in a tall can. The price is always affordable always on sale.
Carla C.
Carla C.
Hollywood, FL
Siempre es una buena idea ya que es refrescante y deliciosa , tener esta bebida gaseosa es siempre una buena opción para  nuestro refrigerador, en dias de verano siempre es necesaria
sharleen a.
sharleen a.
I do not drink soda much but when I do it's always sprite. It has perfect balance of flavor compared to 7up. It exceeds my expectation all the times. I feel like it is affordable since a 12 pack lasts us about 2 plus months. I would purchase this product again.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?