Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Devonne R.
Devonne R.
Dodge City, Ks

Very original flavor, it's refreshing to drink and once you take that First sip its just so good.
Kanisha J.
Kanisha J.
Everett, WA

Sprite is my favorite drink. I love the fresh taste and how crisp it is especially when ice cold!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela

Im a hug fan of Sprite, its my favorite soda mainly beuse its not so sweet and its so refreshing.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

Sprite is probably one of my favorites! I love the refreshing taste especially in the summer time
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Troy, NY

Me and my grandma love this so much I love the taste it so amazing I just over all love this soda
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Great taste, Lemon lime flavor in every drink. I would recommend to buy. Kids also like the taste
Danielle P.
Danielle P.

Only soda i will drink! really good for an upset stomach! It is a little higher than other sodas!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.

I love drinking sprite when I have a stomach and I love the lemon taste. I would drink it all day
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I absolutely love sprite it is my number one drink to pick I always order a sprite at restaurants
Adrianne L.
Adrianne L.

Refreshing and crisp. Bubbly, sweet and delicious. It's a great drink when you need a bubbly fix.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now