Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Spring Hope, NC

One of my favorite sodas. Its simple and doesn't have a lot of caffeine with is great for my kids.
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.

This is my favorite "no caffeine " drink. it has a refreshing taste with a good soda "kick" to it.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA

This site my favorite drink , I could drink this everyday. It doesn't upset my stomach or anything
Daiane M.
Daiane M.

É o meu preferido. Sem dúvida um dos melhores refrigerantes já inventados. Toda semana eu tomo um.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Harriman, TN

Taste good. Good with drink flavors as well nit to expensive can be found anywhere which is a plus
Estefeni C.
Estefeni C.
Ocoee, FL

Not a fan of dark sofas but the only sofa I do drink is sprite . Really good and not so carbonated
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

What a classic. So refreshing on a hot day. I love the classic flavor, esp the sprite zero edition
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Warrensville Heights

Sprite Lemon Limerick Soda tastes crisp and refreshing. It is also great that it is caffeine free.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Killeen, TX

This is my favorite soda! I rarely drink dark sodas and if I have a fizzy drink craving this is it
Thailia S.
Thailia S.
Palmdale, CA

This is the brand we buy the most Sprite is our favorite soda. It really helps with upset stomachs
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now