BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Sean K.
Sean K.
La Canada
The classic: you can't go wrong. The same taste every single time. There really is nothing like it. Can't get enough of it, and it's super cheap so I indulge from time to time.
Andrea E. G.
Andrea E. G.
DELTONA, FL
Great soda. It's very refreshing mostly in summer time like now. The lemon flavor it's great, i like a lot that the bubbly effect doesn't go away that fast as other soda drinks
Helen I.
Helen I.
Warwick, Ri
Every job I've ever worked at has carried exclusively Pepsi products so getting to enjoy a Coke product once in a while is amazing. The taste of Sprite is just on another level than 7up and Sierra Mist.
Shaquerie K.
Shaquerie K.
Thomasville, GA
I've also loved sprite since I was a kid. Classic lemon lime taste. I would say that it out measures all other alternative brands. I've been drinking sprite for well over 20 years. There's nothing like an ice cold sprite and it I will definitely continue to buy and recommend it.
Elvia H.
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Great lemon soda . Tastes really good. Hreat brand. It is affordable. Comes in different packages. Great for the summer. Good value. Good for any occasion. Easy to open too. I do recommend this product.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lebanon
This is a very refreshing lemon like soda. It always quenches my thirst for a great value. This is always my go to when I have an upset stomach. The packaging is very appealing and always catches my eye. I would recommend this to others.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Muscatine, IA
My favorite soda by far, this is my first pick if I have no Sprite in the house I drink Mountain Dew, only sodas I, myself drink, everyone in my house loves everything but this is my top soda, love it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sprite is so good and I love it! It's not my go-to pop but I love the flavor, it's super good. I've had this dozens of times. Definitely a good value. It's refreshing and I would recommend to others to drink it.
ilyssa m.
ilyssa m.
Westland, MI
What's better in the summer than a cold glass of ice cold sprite? Not much. This stuff will quench your thirst like no other. Get you thinking you're in the rain forest. Yum!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
I'm can you go wrong with a perfectly crisp Sprite? No, no you can't. Ice cold is the way I prefer to enjoy this caffeine free beverage. There is nothing quite as refreshing as this!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?