BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Dianna G.
Dianna G.
Howell, NJ
This is a classic that everyone loves. The lemon lime taste will never get old and this will always be my go to drink. I always look for hear when I'm thirsty and want a sweet drink. I'd recommend this drink
sam d.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
Who doesn't like Sprite? it's a classic! It's my go to soda, whether for a party, at fast food restaurants or anywhere! It's a great staple for flavor combinations too at the new customizable soda machines!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
miami
Had to review this little guy cause it's the only thing that keeps me awake at work. Everyday during break i buy one of these at the machine and im ready to continue a long day :)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Yummmm and fresh very thirst quenching! It was better than I thought it would be. Of brands would not be as good as this. The flavor is on going. Never runs out. I would buy it everyday, and probably will.
Claire N.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
this is my favorite soda to drink because it it light and does not have an overbearing flavor so that the flavor of any food i eat or anything still tastes good. it is my favorite of all of the lemmon lime sodas
Calista M.
Calista M.
Uniontown, PA
Grew up drinking Sprite from the local McDonald's. Has its own unique lemon and lime taste. Very good and bubbly. Has a clear color, no added dyes to the soda. I recommend to anyone who likes fruity sodas.
Hanna J.
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
Sprite is a classic soft drink that's been around for a long time. It is very crisp and refreshing. The label could be changed to look more appealing for consumers. I normally buy these at any gas station.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
There is seriously nothing more deliciously refreshing than an ice cold sprite! I prefer the big cans BUT these are great for my kids in the summer. Great size for throwing ina cooler on a hot summer day!
Elyssa A.
Elyssa A.
I'm not that crazy about this drink but there comes a time where I will crave it so I can't help but have some.The lemon lime flavor is fine but it's not my most desired flavor.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
I love me some sprite. I love that it's caffeine free and the flavor is great. I always buy sprite and even the different flavors they have. I don't think they need any changes.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?