Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
I'm can you go wrong with a perfectly crisp Sprite? No, no you can't. Ice cold is the way I prefer to enjoy this caffeine free beverage. There is nothing quite as refreshing as this!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Muscatine, IA
My favorite soda by far, this is my first pick if I have no Sprite in the house I drink Mountain Dew, only sodas I, myself drink, everyone in my house loves everything but this is my top soda, love it.
ilyssa m.
ilyssa m.
Westland, MI
What's better in the summer than a cold glass of ice cold sprite? Not much. This stuff will quench your thirst like no other. Get you thinking you're in the rain forest. Yum!
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
Sprite is my go to drink when I want something very refreshing that isn't water. The sweetness isn't overpowering and it's a great mixer for pretty much any type of alcohol. I would drink this more often if it wasn't so bad for you
Maylen N.
Maylen N.

It is perfect for breakfast. Nothing more perfect than a Kellogg`s with milk for breakfast. I love it. It is very tasty. I know they will like it. 100% recommended.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
I am not very fond of soda but when I have a migraine I like to take this because I feel that it helps me with the nausea that this causes me and in occasions until vomiting.
Madi E.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio
Classic Sprite is delicious. Honestly, it's my go to drink when I go to restaurants. It's like carbonated water with a little pizzaz. Overall, I definitely recommend. 10/10.
Kris E.
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Very sugary. It tastes cool and refreshing when it's ice cold, however after about 15 minutes the next time you'll sip this beverage you'll taste all the sugar that's in it.
Carly L.
Carly L.
One of my favorite drinks I ever drink very cooling doesn't have very high amount of sugar's. Also great for kids at the pool or when it's hot outside. Amazing value, I would recommend it to anyone.
Saneela R.
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Nice fizzy/soda drink. I find it more helpful to digest food as I eat as opposed to other soft drinks like Pepsi and sprite. Not always my first choice but definitely as strong choice when I want to enjoy a big meal with a soda. Also the citrus-y taste adds a nice touch.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?