Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Sedro Woolley, WA

Really good if you are not really wanting a "heavy" pop it's my go to pop other than Doctor pepper
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Use to drink this whenever I got a flu, my dad always bring me this. Help my moods very affordable
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV

I try not to drink soda that much and if I do it's a Sprite. Sprite is the only soda I will drink.
JhoVana S.
JhoVana S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love it... Is the only I drink because no color to damage your teeth! The flavor is really good!
grazielly v.
grazielly v.
goiania goias

Muito bom esse refrigerante de limao muito bom nao e acido e nao tem gosto de remedio uma deliciaa
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
laredo, texas

So refreshing and sweet. I can drink this all day. I love all the bubbles. My nephews love sprite.
Torii M.
Torii M.

Who doesn't love an ice cold sprite on a very hot summer day. Very refreshing and thirst quenching
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Summerville, SC

My fav soda just because it has no color. And tastes amazing. And great after a night of drinkingp
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX

This is one of my favorite carbonated drinks! its better than a lot of other lemon flavored drinks!
alejandra g.
alejandra g.
Uppr Marlboro, MD

This is the most common and is amazing I like it the prize is good the size also is good I like it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now