BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica B.
Throop, PA
Sprite is my absolute favorite soda out there. It's light, and I don't get that full feeling after drinking some other sodas. It quenched my throat and I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Dominika C.
My favorite and one of the best soda .. Sprite . The flavor is delicious and so addictive. The packaging is nice and famous. There is no need for improvement on this product. I would definitely buy again.
Marissa L.
Modesto, CA
Bubbly and sweet! Perfect date for lunch or great for upset stomach! I love sprite! It is also really good to mix half sprite with equal parts lemonade (pink or yellow).
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY
When my tummy hurts and I want something sweet to refresh, I opt for sprite over the go to ginger ale for a stomach ache. Perfectly bubbly and refreshing. I instantly feel better when I drink it. I will buy it over and over again.
Danielle M.
Fort myers , FL
This is definitely a classic. It has a perfect balance of flavor and effervescence. It is great alone and also paired with cranberry juice. It also serves as a fantastic mixer for alcoholic drinks.
Molly R.
Evans Mills, NY
It goes flat faster than most sodas, however, I've found it is one of the only sodas from fountains at restaurant that doesn't taste watered down. Great alternative for sugar without the caffeine.
Chloe F.
So yummy I love it. It is one of my favorites and I use it daily. Price is good. Went above and beyond my expectations. I use it all the time so I'm a repeat user. Id highly recommend to others.
Kimya K.
Montgomery , AL
They have recently gotten a little less sweet. They taste a little more like Sierra Mist now. The van has also changed & it is confusing to some of the older customers that would come to my job.
Katie H.
Elk park, NC
If i ever have an upset stomach or nausea, i always go for what my mom gave me. Sprite and saltine crackers! This is my go to drink besides water when im sick or want a soda without the caffeine!
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
Favorite soda because it's refreshing. Unlike coke, it doesn't stain your teeth. I only wish it had some caffeine in it because that's usually why I would drink soda. Much better than the fake generic brands of lemon lime soda.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?