Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Lul A.
Lul A.
Saint Louis, MO
This soda is so delicious and is one of my favorite soda's ever! It even helps with stomach main when you are going to puke or something drink this! It has lemon in it which will help your body !
Carla C.
Carla C.
Hollywood, FL
Siempre es una buena idea ya que es refrescante y deliciosa , tener esta bebida gaseosa es siempre una buena opción para  nuestro refrigerador, en dias de verano siempre es necesaria
sharleen a.
sharleen a.
I do not drink soda much but when I do it's always sprite. It has perfect balance of flavor compared to 7up. It exceeds my expectation all the times. I feel like it is affordable since a 12 pack lasts us about 2 plus months. I would purchase this product again.
Crissy L.
Crissy L.
Thirst quenching my daughters favorite. Love to drink this when im sick or absolutely thirsty love how sprite comes in a tall can. The price is always affordable always on sale.
Summer R.
Summer R.
Las cruces, NM
Sprite is my favorite! Considering the fact that I'm a ur song mother, it is caffeine free. It has a nice crisp I just posted be it! It is super yummy for the times I'm craving a soda pop!(:
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I prefer Sprite over the other brand. It doesn't irritate my tummy. I keep it on hand more in the summer months when I want a fizzy drink that isn't heavy like cola's.
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Walker, MI
I always forget how good this soda is. Nothing beats a cold Sprite after a long day at work. Pairs great with any kind of pizza or pizza-ish snack. Will definitely be buying in the future. Great go-to for parties and kids!
Tierra R.
Tierra R.
Baton Rouge, La
I love sprite this is the best soda ever if I go to a restaurant this is the only thing that I get or otherwise get some tea but this is my first go to
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
I love sprite! It's much better than Sierra Mist. My son only orders Sprite when we go out to eat because he can see that his glass is clean.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I've recently stopped drinking the dark soda and moved to clear. And
Sprite is my new love. It is a very good mix of lemon and lime and
carbonation. I tend to stay with the smaller sizes so I'll split a can
with my hubby. We buy them in 12 packs 3 at a time because wits usually
cheaper. It is very refreshing to come home after a long day to a nice
cold Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?