Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
#309, British Columbia

Always want Sprite when I'm sick. I'm not sure what it is (nostalgia or something) but it always makes me feel better.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Portage, MI

This is my go-to soda. It's not as heavy as the darker sodas and is amazing mixed with a variety of different juices.
Geena P.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA

I'd prefer sprite to coke anyday. So refreshing and bubbly. I love adding a lemon to mine perfect drink for a hot day
Rahmani S.
Rahmani S.
Richmond, VA

Sprite is such a universal soda! It's delicious and can be mixed with anything for a different taste. Very versatile!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Saint Louis, MO

One of my favorite clear sodas! I love the taste and it is very refreshing and I usually eat it with dinner or lunch!
Jesse S.
Jesse S.

Sprite is my all time favorite go to soda beverage. Nothing like gay cold first drink going down on a hot summer day!
Francisco T.
Francisco T.

Gosto muinto dele porque da uma sensacao de relaxamento e fica uma delicia por isso e gosto e tem puro sabor de limao
Nina A.
Nina A.

I literally love this drink , every time I am outside wether it may be a grocery or a restaurant. I always buy Sprite
Susana P.
Susana P.

Un clasico cuando no hay otro tipo de refresco que me guste opto por sprite tiene muy buen sabor a limon cae muy bien
Brigete F.
Brigete F.

Muy rica parecida a una limonada. Es muy fresquita . La tomó siempre. Muy recomendable sobre todo.en tiempo de verano
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now