Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (73)
ada s.
ada s.

This is my favorite soda of all time! I take this with me for lunch or just in the car, it's easy, great-tasting and fun!
makayla w.
makayla w.

Sprite is my go to soda when I do decide to drink soda, I love how good it is and isn't that bad for you compared to some
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Stoneham, MA

Very refreshing when cold! Great when on the go. The can itself fits in most cup holders. Very carbonated! Great product.
Lyric S.
Lyric S.
Oklahoma City, OK

Sprite has always been one of my favorites!! It's one of my go tos as a restaurant. It definitely satisfies my tastebuds.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Millbury, OH

Sprite is the best non caffeinated pop on thw market. It is something i always keep in the house for unexpected visitors.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Peoria, AZ

Great flavor and very fizzy! Favorite drink so far definitely would purchase again. Gonna introduce to my closest friends
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Sprite is always refreshing and delicious. It is not too sweet. Always affordable and has great sales in the supermarket.
Moni C.
Moni C.

The soft drinks in the tin are the richest definitely have a more special flavor than the bottles that is why I like them
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

I love sprite think one of my favorite drinks have a Sierra taste reminds me water like carbonated water but with a twist
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Dothan, AL

I like to drink this because I don't like drink dr pepper.i don't drink soda alot but when I do I choose to drink sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now