Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA

I just love Sprite . I think price really resheses you all the time. One of the best sodas I love
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Great taste, Lemon lime flavor in every drink. I would recommend to buy. Kids also like the taste
michelle c.
michelle c.

Greta and just always love this and it has a nice fresh taste and always makes the thirst go away
veronica g.
veronica g.
Dallas, TX

this is jesus in my mouth , but to be honest its better cold not a big fan of the diet one though
Meghan M.
Meghan M.

Sprite is my go to drink when I can't have lots of sugar and caffeine. I love it. Never gets old.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

Sprite is probably one of my favorites! I love the refreshing taste especially in the summer time
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Nazareth, PA

Sprite is very refreshing and doesn't leave me feeling full and bloated like darker colored soda.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Bernville, PA

The origami drink that's older than I can remember, I love the taste if carbonated lime and lemon
Kammie T.
Kammie T.

Sprite! Such a nice lemon lime flavor! I like it a lot! This is my go to beverage at restaurants.
Brittany  H.
Brittany H.
Waynesville , MO

This is a delicious refreshing clear soda. I prefer dark soda but will occasionally have a sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now