BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
aubrey m.
aubrey m.
Lewes
i've been drinking a lot of sprite recently mainly because it's refreshing and i also always drink it during work. sprite has a very cooling and relaxing taste to me, i love the flavor!! i used to not drink it mainly because i would mainly drink coke
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Elma, WA
Love having a Sprite when it gets hot out. It's refreshing. Luckily I was able to drink this when I was pregnant, although probably wasn't good, but it helped my morning sickness ALOT.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Port Charlotte, FL
I drink sprite all the time. I also love the small can size it makes it so I drink less of the goodness of this product. I would recommend this product to anyone who is into soda and wants something else to drink.
ayana b.
ayana b.
houston , TX
If I could give sprite 10 stars I would I love sprite it is truly one of my favorite soda is it doesn't have any dies in it which makes it a better choice and it is a drink that if you need to burp you will LOL
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Ellicott City, MD
Ummm did anyone ask for the best soda ever?? I'm probably crazy addicted to sprite, but I don't care! It's my go-to soda. I literally ask for it all the time, it's my guilty pleasure.
Denise H.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Sprite is my go to for everything.!! Thirst quencher and cure-all, sprite is light and refreshing! Its my go to when I want a treat as well as when Im feeling a bit under the weather.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Where do I even begin? Sprite is one of my favorite sodas of all time. Usually sodas are super
Sweet and sugary but sprite is the perfect soda. It's always my go-to soda when I'm at a restaurant or at the store
Halea J.
Halea J.
Omaha, NE
Sprite is my favorite pop. I love the amount of carbonation. It's widely available and is great whether in a can or fountain. Lemon and lime are robots flavors that go well together.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a good, light soda. I do not like the fact that it has no caffeine, but this makes it great for kids, which is usually who I see drinking it. I tend to go for coke before this
Shey M.
Shey M.
bowie
I buy a sprite every day at school, it's my favorite type of soft drink and it's what I get every time I go out to eat! I absolutely love sprite even when I'm sick it's always there to help me get through my day
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?