BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Yummmm and fresh very thirst quenching! It was better than I thought it would be. Of brands would not be as good as this. The flavor is on going. Never runs out. I would buy it everyday, and probably will.
Calista M.
Calista M.
Uniontown, PA
Grew up drinking Sprite from the local McDonald's. Has its own unique lemon and lime taste. Very good and bubbly. Has a clear color, no added dyes to the soda. I recommend to anyone who likes fruity sodas.
Sean K.
Sean K.
La Canada
The classic: you can't go wrong. The same taste every single time. There really is nothing like it. Can't get enough of it, and it's super cheap so I indulge from time to time.
Shaquerie K.
Shaquerie K.
Thomasville, GA
I've also loved sprite since I was a kid. Classic lemon lime taste. I would say that it out measures all other alternative brands. I've been drinking sprite for well over 20 years. There's nothing like an ice cold sprite and it I will definitely continue to buy and recommend it.
Helen I.
Helen I.
Warwick, Ri
Every job I've ever worked at has carried exclusively Pepsi products so getting to enjoy a Coke product once in a while is amazing. The taste of Sprite is just on another level than 7up and Sierra Mist.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lebanon
This is a very refreshing lemon like soda. It always quenches my thirst for a great value. This is always my go to when I have an upset stomach. The packaging is very appealing and always catches my eye. I would recommend this to others.
Elvia H.
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Great lemon soda . Tastes really good. Hreat brand. It is affordable. Comes in different packages. Great for the summer. Good value. Good for any occasion. Easy to open too. I do recommend this product.
Andrea E. G.
Andrea E. G.
DELTONA, FL
Great soda. It's very refreshing mostly in summer time like now. The lemon flavor it's great, i like a lot that the bubbly effect doesn't go away that fast as other soda drinks
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sprite is so good and I love it! It's not my go-to pop but I love the flavor, it's super good. I've had this dozens of times. Definitely a good value. It's refreshing and I would recommend to others to drink it.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
I only really drink sprite when I'm hungover or as a chaser. Super cheap, just as everything unhealthy. lol So dang refreshing though. Sometimes you just have to crack open an ice cold sprite. Yummmmmm
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?