BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA
really tasty. very carbonated and refreshing. you can tell there's no unhealthy dyes because of its clear appearance. pepsi is still the best but if pepsi isn't available this is a good alternative. ūüĎć
If you have a hangover, drink this. It settles your stomach. Believe me I have been there plenty of times and it works miracles. Also, the taste is great. It has that lemon-lime after taste which goes great with a carbonated drink.
Katrina S.
Sprite is a pretty good soda, but compared to others it is just kind of plain. It's not my favorite but I would still drink it any time and I love the light flavor that isn't too strong. I recommend this to people who want a light pop.
Cierra F.
This is one of my all time favorite sods. It's the best of the best out there! This product had such a good flavor that no others have. No room for improvement on this product. I highly recommend this.
Savanna L.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Personally love sprite because one can of it will help my stomach aches. It's long lasting flavor is amazing!! Some soda will become flat in fifteen minutes but sprite is not one of those sodas!!
Phoebe S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Great, classic taste of sprite. This and ginger ale are hands down my favorites. I don't like cola - I prefer the fresh, light sensation and taste I get from lighter sodas like this or Mountain Dew.
Kayla M.
Shreveport, Louisiana
Sprite is one of my all-time favorite sodas. Sierra Mist is very similar. I am definitely a repeat user. It has a sweet lemon flavor. I would recommend if you like Sierra Mist. Definitely go by it at
Sham ..
Palmer, AK
Sprite is legit my favorite soda. None of this Sierra Mist/7up can come close to the taste. If you think they taste the same you need to drink more Sprite so you can fully understand how pure it is.
Taylor M.
Cudahy, WI
I hardly ever drink Sprite, but when I do get some, it's mostly to help my sick stomach. I believe that it is a great value and other than helping nausea, it's good as a cooling and refreshing drink.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This is my favorite lemon-lime drink. Sierra Mist taste like water. This is crisp and flavorful and I use it to mix with other drinks even alcoholic. Can't go wrong with a refreshing Sprite soda!! Yum
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?