Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Huntington, WV

Sprite is always my go to. I love a nice ice cold Sprite after a long day at work. It tastes great.
Lashea H.
Lashea H.
Rome, GA

Sprite is my all time favorite drink!! I drink Sprite on a daily basis, I love the lemon lime taste
Emily L.
Emily L.
Lampasas, TX

this is the most refreshing drink other than water. it's nice to cool you down and it taste amazing
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.

Refreshing lemon lime flavor. Wonderful with tons of ice. The cans are great when you are on the go
Trinity B.
Trinity B.
Gatesville, TX

During a hot summer day this is my go to on feeling refreshed and cool with it's lemon lime flavor.
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los angeles, CA

Great drink. Brings back so much memory. It has been more than 10 years that I drink it. Keep going
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

Honestly, I'm addicted to Sprite even though it's not quite good for you. I can drink 2-3 in a day.
Amy K.
Amy K.

I love it love it love it soooooo much omg!! It tastes amazing!! The packaging should change though
Diamond R.
Diamond R.

Who doesn't love a good Sprite! In my opinion Sprite is much better then 7Up and less sugar tasting
Sadia M.
Sadia M.
Bronx, Ny

I love how this taste I love this soda amazing taste amazing product bought a lot of it kids love it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now