Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hoover, Al

Sprite is one of my comfort drinks. It is great for upset stomachs or over Ice for dinner.
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.

My favorite pop. It's soooo good and tasteful. It has a lime taste I can't resist. Love it
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL

Sprite is always a great option when I need a refreshing soda. The lemon lime is on point.
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC

A perfect bit of easy cola that tastes good when well or ill. I always keep this in stock.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.

Sprite is so versitile! Plus won't stain your teeth.. try it with juice or with grenadine!
Rose R.
Rose R.
Edmond, OK

Sprite is good. Especially when mixing it with alcoholic beverages. And it's decaffeinated
joanna M.
joanna M.
Round Rock, TX

My favorite soda ever! Can't ever go wrong with one specially during hot humid summerdats!
Liza M.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR

I love sprite. Especially when I have an upset stomach. Works great for nausea. I like it.
anna n.
anna n.
Livermore , CA

FAV soda out there but I can't drink a lot or else my stomach will start hurting immensely
Brigette E.
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA

I love Sprite, soft drink not too strong like Coca-Cola, I drink it on special occasions..
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now