BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
I'm a sucker for Coca Cola products. I love them. So refreshing. However. I find that sprite tastes a little too sweet compared to before. I don't know what it is. But it still tastes good. I would drink it or mix it with drinks and alcohol!
Librada C.
Marysville, WA
By far this is my favorite drink I love to drink it on a basis. But it also helps me when I having an off day when I dont feel good a sprite will always make me feel better.
Alina J.
Hallandle Bch, FL
the famous sprite! awesome drink, mixes well with alcohol and other things. great on a hot summer day by the pool. all around great sosa, you can't go wrong with a sprite! sprite is the total best!!!!!
Linda V.
Classic sprite soda i need whenever im not in the mood for dark colored sodas! Refreshing but not my #1 option. Love it anyways as im a soda addict. Awesome flavor and nice price (would like it to be lower)
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
Gosh I really love sprite! It tastes really good! I like to drink it when I eat fast food or pizza! It can really be a great soft drink because it is fizzy and not too overpowering! I would recommend!
Elena E.
Saint Peters
This is one of my favorite sodas, I however wish it was more carbonated than what it is now. The packaging is perfect, I cant compare it to anything else, it is rather affordable and not to expensive. yes i would definitely buy it again, simply due to the fact i love the taste.
Kaci C.
Albany
I love sprite, it's got such a good flavor and does not leave my mouth dry like coke and pepsi does. It also mixes well with other drinks to get a kick! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
Love sprite. No caffeine it was such a crisp taste .. I prefer fountain but next best is in the can. Better than similar brands. Whether everyday or when u are sick it's a great soda. Buy all the time.
If you have a hangover, drink this. It settles your stomach. Believe me I have been there plenty of times and it works miracles. Also, the taste is great. It has that lemon-lime after taste which goes great with a carbonated drink.
Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA
really tasty. very carbonated and refreshing. you can tell there's no unhealthy dyes because of its clear appearance. pepsi is still the best but if pepsi isn't available this is a good alternative. ūüĎć
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?