BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Margarita N.
Margarita N.
This has been the soda of my childhood. I always chose this drink and I still do to this day. Always buying this one because I love it so much and very affordable and yes I deff recommend to everyone to try this drink
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Nolensville
Sprite can be a catch-all drink around our house... when the kids are sick or are trying to limit caffeine intake, but need a carbonated beverage! Great flavor!! I much prefer the taste of Sprite to 7Up or Sierra Mist!
Emma J.
Emma J.
This is my go to pop/soda. It's always refreshing and hits the spot. It's especially good when you have an upset stomach or the flu. It always settles my stomach. I'll be a forever customer!
Maya S.
Maya S.
It is ideal for those moments in which you fancy a drink with a different flavor, accompany your meals or express your creativity by combining it as you want.Mi favorite besides having a nice flavor.
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Been around for ages and everyone know this flavor whether you like it or not it's not going away in my opinion its sweet and quite good very enjoyable with a slice of pizza or a burger
Bethany  P.
Bethany P.
Sprite is my fav soda I love it!! I love he taste I love the packaging I get it everywhere I go. Restaurants, fast food, everywhere lol.. I don't know what rose to say I'm just trying to type so I can press next lol
Anna F.
Anna F.
Madison, WI
So delicious. I also love the diet kind. It's the perfect balance of citrus and sweet! I wish it had caffeine...then it would be the best thing ever!
Norma G.
Norma G.
One of my favorite drinks of all time some ppl go to restaurants and drink beer or liquor with their food I drink sprite. Everywhere I go I always get sprite its so refreshing and good.
Erikka B.
Erikka B.
Sour stomach? SPRITE!
Mixed drink? SPRITE!
Plain ol' thirsty? SPRITE!
Eating spicy food and need something to drink? ANYTHING BUT.
I love me some Sprite though..
cura k.
cura k.
Granite Falls, NC
I love sprite the way it tastes and the way it bubbles in your mouth. I also love using sprite in punch for holidays gives it a little extra tang that makes the punch so much better. You can make a good alcoholic drink with sprite also or a virgin drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?