Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Yasner R.
Yasner R.

Definitely one of my favorite soft drinks ever ! This is my go to when I'm feeling sick
Carla C.
Carla C.

It is so good and very delicious. I would recommend it for anyone that hasn't tried it.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Columbia, SC

What could be better than an ice cold Sprite? Perfect bubbly beverage without caffeine!
Monica D.
Monica D.
Bakersfield, CA

Good soda it is very refreshing. I usually buy two to three cases a month of this soda.
Kat L.
Kat L.
Weaver, AL

One of my favorite sodas...especially when I'm sick. It's lemon-lime flavor is amazing!
Walker K.
Walker K.

One of my favorites for my whole life. Sprite is just a classic and will never get old!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Good crisp taste. Very carbonated. Great great flavor. Love it because it's refreshing.
Bridget M.
Bridget M.

Refreshing perfection. Love it so much! Love the lemon lime flavor. Great on a hot day!
tamara b.
tamara b.
Harrodsburg, KY

My favorite soda I can drink it all day love the taste I would Definately stick with it
Angela C.
Angela C.
phoenix, az

Nice and refreshing and can either be drank alone or mixed with a nice summer cocktail.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now