Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Andrea E. G.
Andrea E. G.
Deltona, FL
Great soda. It's very refreshing mostly in summer time like now. The lemon flavor it's great, i like a lot that the bubbly effect doesn't go away that fast as other soda drinks
Sean K.
Sean K.
La Canada
The classic: you can't go wrong. The same taste every single time. There really is nothing like it. Can't get enough of it, and it's super cheap so I indulge from time to time.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
I only really drink sprite when I'm hungover or as a chaser. Super cheap, just as everything unhealthy. lol So dang refreshing though. Sometimes you just have to crack open an ice cold sprite. Yummmmmm
ilyssa m.
ilyssa m.
Westland, MI
What's better in the summer than a cold glass of ice cold sprite? Not much. This stuff will quench your thirst like no other. Get you thinking you're in the rain forest. Yum!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
I'm can you go wrong with a perfectly crisp Sprite? No, no you can't. Ice cold is the way I prefer to enjoy this caffeine free beverage. There is nothing quite as refreshing as this!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Muscatine, IA
My favorite soda by far, this is my first pick if I have no Sprite in the house I drink Mountain Dew, only sodas I, myself drink, everyone in my house loves everything but this is my top soda, love it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sprite is so good and I love it! It's not my go-to pop but I love the flavor, it's super good. I've had this dozens of times. Definitely a good value. It's refreshing and I would recommend to others to drink it.
Madi E.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio
Classic Sprite is delicious. Honestly, it's my go to drink when I go to restaurants. It's like carbonated water with a little pizzaz. Overall, I definitely recommend. 10/10.
Carly L.
Carly L.
One of my favorite drinks I ever drink very cooling doesn't have very high amount of sugar's. Also great for kids at the pool or when it's hot outside. Amazing value, I would recommend it to anyone.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
Sprite is my go to drink when I want something very refreshing that isn't water. The sweetness isn't overpowering and it's a great mixer for pretty much any type of alcohol. I would drink this more often if it wasn't so bad for you
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?