Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Diamond R.
Diamond R.

Who doesn't love a good Sprite! In my opinion Sprite is much better then 7Up and less sugar tasting
Sadia M.
Sadia M.
Bronx, Ny

I love how this taste I love this soda amazing taste amazing product bought a lot of it kids love it
Brit G.
Brit G.

The original sprite is so yummy and very light. Its good and has the right amount of lime and lemon
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Eagle pass, TX

I love this refreshing drink ideal for camping days or even just hot weather great taste good price
Mel R.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA

I don't drink soda very often and I love the smaller cans. I think that these are the perfect size.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Modesto, CA

Can't go wrong with sprite definitely and oldie but goodie. Absolutely love sprite very refreshing.
Anais C.
Anais C.

Very tasty and I would normally make a shandy with a French lager and it tastes gorgeous as a combo
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Canton, OH

Like the flavor and so glad there is something good tasting out there when you can't have caffeine.
Dora S.
Dora S.
Greensboro, NC

Love the refreshing taste of this caffeine free drink. Love the lemon lime flavor. Best hands down.
Taren M.
Taren M.

I love sprite and any restaurant that I go to I always order a sprite. I love the lemon lime taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now