Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
sam d.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
Who doesn't like Sprite? it's a classic! It's my go to soda, whether for a party, at fast food restaurants or anywhere! It's a great staple for flavor combinations too at the new customizable soda machines!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I always go for sprite when I am in the need of something bubbly and sweet. Sprite always wakes up my tastes buds and I love how it is caffeine free. Sprite is always affordable and will always buy it again
Kahli Z.
Kahli Z.
Six Mile, SC
The perfect thrust quencher! I have hypoglycemia and when my blood sugar is low, I frequently crave this product. A cold sprite is the recipe for a good Summer! Great value and a product I will buy forever!
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
I love me some sprite. I love that it's caffeine free and the flavor is great. I always buy sprite and even the different flavors they have. I don't think they need any changes.
Elyssa A.
Elyssa A.
I'm not that crazy about this drink but there comes a time where I will crave it so I can't help but have some.The lemon lime flavor is fine but it's not my most desired flavor.
Claire N.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
this is my favorite soda to drink because it it light and does not have an overbearing flavor so that the flavor of any food i eat or anything still tastes good. it is my favorite of all of the lemmon lime sodas
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
One of my favorite sodas. On a warm day, there's very little better than a cold Sprite. It's crisp and light, and actually pretty refreshing, as far as a sweet soda is concerned.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
There is seriously nothing more deliciously refreshing than an ice cold sprite! I prefer the big cans BUT these are great for my kids in the summer. Great size for throwing ina cooler on a hot summer day!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Yummmm and fresh very thirst quenching! It was better than I thought it would be. Of brands would not be as good as this. The flavor is on going. Never runs out. I would buy it everyday, and probably will.
Calista M.
Calista M.
Uniontown, PA
Grew up drinking Sprite from the local McDonald's. Has its own unique lemon and lime taste. Very good and bubbly. Has a clear color, no added dyes to the soda. I recommend to anyone who likes fruity sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?