Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Angela G.
Angela G.
Babson Park Florida

Whenever I'm feeling groggy I love to enjoy some Sprite. Its crisp, clean taste helps to wake me up.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Acworth, GA

It is very nice to drink when you want to a refreshing soda that's not too forceful onto your palet.
Sorayda M.
Sorayda M.
El Paso, TX

I live this soda, it's my go to drink if I want to eat anything. Its very refreshing and tastes good
Tatyana B.
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL

I like the way it fizzes in your mouth, the burps that come are hilarious. Its a really tasty drink.
Angela O.
Angela O.
Salem, OR

I like sprite I feel its not so much caffeine doesn't make me feel bloated like other sodas I drink.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Marlette, MI

My go-to soda wherever I find myself! For someone who can't have caffeine, it's definitely a relief!
Judith C.
Judith C.
Lakeland, FL

Sprite Lemon lime soda is a very good drink , Florida is very hot and sprite can help with the calor
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
San Antonio, TX

This goes along with every meal. Or even when you have a tummy ache. It's a must have in any fridge.
Zurisadai R.
Zurisadai R.
Edinburg, Tx

Sprite is perfect for picnics to a dinner plate. Its so refreshing and tasty. Everyone loves sprite.
Bennetta F.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK

My favorite go to carbonated beverage! I love the lemon lime taste and over ice it is so refreshing!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now