Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Diaka T.
Diaka T.
Bronx, NY

Its good. I still prefer Coca-Cola over it. But it has a nice refreshing lemon flavor to it.
Zeljana P.
Zeljana P.

I adore this product soo much. I drink sprite when i am eating some chips or pizza for lunch
Diana P.
Diana P.
Oxnard, California

My boys like this soda. Don't give it to them daily but they do have it like 2 times a month
monique s.
monique s.

Gostoza demais muito boa para tomar no almoço de domingo com a familia ela é bem refrescante
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Redlands

A big fan of Sprite when I'm feeling under the weather. Tastes refreshing and is affordable.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Cleveland, TN

Sprite lemon lime soda is amazing! I could almost drink it everyday if I allowed myself to.
Rarely drink soda but when I do, sprite is my number 1 choice. I love that it's caffe free.
Yara V.
Yara V.

Amooooo, sempre como com pastel, mata a sede! Quando está calor então, meu Deus, só sprite!
Keely F.
Keely F.
Leander, TX

Love the carbonation it's always nice for a hot day or a tummy ache. Great for get together
Damaris V.
Damaris V.
Los Angeles, CA

This soda is very nice, I drink it when my tummy gets upset and it helps a bit. I enjoy it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now