Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Monica t.
Monica t.

I love sprite soda it's really refreshing. I love the lemon and lime flavor. I drink it cold it taste more refreshing.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Little elm , Tx

Sprite is great when I don't feel well or when I want something bubbly. Great flavor and mixes well to make fun drinks
Tatiana Q.
Tatiana Q.

sprite una de mis bebidas favoritas
el sabor es exquisito si es heladito quedaperfecto para tomar en momentos de calor
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.

I love sprite with LOTS and lots of ice! It's even good when you add cherries to it to make a cherry sprite! So yummy!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH

This is my go to pop/soda. Just wish the calories wasn't so high. Will defiantly buy this again. Quenches your thirst.
Larissa Q.
Larissa Q.
Macomb, MI

I love sprite you it's the best brand. It's God for those days you just want a light soda that doesn't feel too heavy!
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is a classic. I don't drink soda very often, but once in a while when I want to cheat a bit - I enjoy a sprite.
Louisa W.
Louisa W.
Brooklyn, NY

The only soda I was allowed to drink as a child. Love this. Quality is right on point and I will continue to purchase.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Mobile, AL

It's great for when you don't feel good. It's not as bad as coke. Plus it is clear and doesn't stain your teeth as bad
Katie R.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA

Sprite is light and refreshing. Lots of bubbles and stays carbonated for long periods of time. Easy to drink a lot of.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now