BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
gamila s.
gamila s.
I love evrything that has lemon in it and this drink is one of my favorite this drink so far. I always like drinks that have something sour in them than sweet. I love this soda kind.
Margarita N.
Margarita N.
This has been the soda of my childhood. I always chose this drink and I still do to this day. Always buying this one because I love it so much and very affordable and yes I deff recommend to everyone to try this drink
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Nolensville
Sprite can be a catch-all drink around our house... when the kids are sick or are trying to limit caffeine intake, but need a carbonated beverage! Great flavor!! I much prefer the taste of Sprite to 7Up or Sierra Mist!
Emma J.
Emma J.
This is my go to pop/soda. It's always refreshing and hits the spot. It's especially good when you have an upset stomach or the flu. It always settles my stomach. I'll be a forever customer!
Maya S.
Maya S.
It is ideal for those moments in which you fancy a drink with a different flavor, accompany your meals or express your creativity by combining it as you want.Mi favorite besides having a nice flavor.
Erikka B.
Erikka B.
Sour stomach? SPRITE!
Mixed drink? SPRITE!
Plain ol' thirsty? SPRITE!
Eating spicy food and need something to drink? ANYTHING BUT.
I love me some Sprite though..
Bethany  P.
Bethany P.
Sprite is my fav soda I love it!! I love he taste I love the packaging I get it everywhere I go. Restaurants, fast food, everywhere lol.. I don't know what rose to say I'm just trying to type so I can press next lol
Anna F.
Anna F.
Madison, WI
So delicious. I also love the diet kind. It's the perfect balance of citrus and sweet! I wish it had caffeine...then it would be the best thing ever!
cura k.
cura k.
Granite Falls, NC
I love sprite the way it tastes and the way it bubbles in your mouth. I also love using sprite in punch for holidays gives it a little extra tang that makes the punch so much better. You can make a good alcoholic drink with sprite also or a virgin drink.
Heidy F.
Heidy F.
Lemon lime sprite, absolutely amazing. It's absolutely a great value. I actually prefer kemon lime over the regular sprite. There is no toom for improvement it's absolutely the best. I always buy it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?