BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Jeannette X.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the classic clear soda that my family has been drinking since we've started drinking soda. It is refreshing and sweet.
Rylie  D.
Saint Johns, MI
I don't typically drink pop unless it's sprite. I have always loved sprite, especially when I get the burn on the first drink!
Chelsea B.
Bismarck, ND
Sprite is amazing! It helps upset stomachs and even though there is no caffeine...it wakes me up with the perfect carbonation.
Nicole K.
Rice Lake, WI
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. The crisp taste quenches your that l thirst. It's also helpful when you have upset stomach.
Kelly L.
Annville, PA
Great lemon lime flavor my kids love this non caffeine drink. I'm pretty much addicted to this it's one of my favorite drinks.
Jenice T.
My all time favorite soda! The smell and flavor are awesome. I could drink it all day long. But hey, I have to drink water too.
Katherine B.
College Park, MD
My favorite soda because it has the refreshing thirst quenching taste that a Pepsi cannot deliver. On a hot day, think Sprite!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Who doesn't Love Sprite. The fresh crisp lemon line taste can't be beat. Others attempt but no one does lemon lime like sprite.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
This is my favorite non-caffeinated soda. And it's a great mixer with alcohol on the weekends. versatile and reasonably priced
Angie C.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a very refreshing drink to enjoy at anytime. It will keep you cool and refreshed you won't be able to get enough of it
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?