BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Covington, GA
Who doesn't love sprite? It's crisp and yummy. Its also conviently a great drink mixer. It's great if your tummy is hurting and unlike other drinks maybe, thing tastes like sprite. But sprite.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Richlands, NC
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas! It is light, crisp, and refreshing and contains no caffeine. My children love sprite as well. It is very affordable and we buy it all the time! I love having a nice ice cold sprite in the summer and I do recommend it to others!!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
My guilty pleasure, I love sprite! I quit drinking caffeine a few years back so I found sprite and I love it! Tastes great and is way better than Its Pepsi brand counterpart Sierra Must. (Bleh)
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Denver, CO
Is there anyone who doesn't care for sprite? I love it if I'm craving a soda, mostly because it's caffeine free. I hardly ever turn down a sprite plus you can drink it with just about anything and even mix it with alcohol.
Jennie W.
Jennie W.
Cedartown, GA
I enjoy drinking Sprite because it is caffeine free but still has the carbonation. Sprite is a good drink to mix with other drinks also to add extra flavor. It is better to than other sodas because it doesn't have caffeine like other sodas have.  I would recommend this to everybody to drink.
Jaklyn B.
Jaklyn B.
Bear, DE
My favorite clear soda! Delicious and refreshing! I prefer the cans opposed to the bottles. Lemon lime flavor really hits the spot! Very low cost, great value for your buck. I buy it not to often just because its unhealthy!
Hollie N.
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
Crisp & super refreshing, Sprite is the perfect summer☀ beverage!!! The lemon/lime🍋 flavor goes great with any food - especially anything grilled🍗🍔🌭!!! Always quenches my thirst!!! Ahhh!!! 😊
Dominika C.
Dominika C.
My favorite and one of the best soda .. Sprite . The flavor is delicious and so addictive. The packaging is nice and famous. There is no need for improvement on this product. I would definitely buy again.
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Bayonne, NJ
I love me some soda and Sprite is my go to can it's great you can put it with lemon you can serve it with a lime make stuff with it like Jell-O alcohol chaser it's great for anything honestly
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I don't like the taste of lemon or lime, but I like sprite. It's especially great if you're sick. It's also great for a mixed drink like Sprite, Gray Goose, and a splash of grenadine.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?