Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Luz G.
Luz G.
Doral, FL

A la hora de elegir una soda sin muchos colorantes, elijo sprite! Tiene un rico sabor a limón
Ana R.
Ana R.

Tasty👌♥️ I always buy it. The flavor is delicious and I'm going to keep buying it for life!!!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Vernon, VT

Love Sprite. It has been my all time favorite soda since before I can remember. It's so good.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Salem, OR

My favorite lemon soda. I love sprite very tasty especially if you like lemon flavored sodas.
Shania H.
Shania H.
Hibbing, MN

I quite drinking caffeinated beverages so Sprite is a great option for me. It tastes so good.
Janna B.
Janna B.
Washougal, WA

My granddaughter loves sprite, so I buy it for her.
She loves the taste of the lemon and lime
Julie W.
Julie W.
Fayetteville, TN

I love the crisp refreshing taste of Sprite. It's always my go to when we have upset bellies!
Ava H.
Ava H.
Katy, TX

personally my favorite soda. taste great and good price. love this soda with lunch and dinner
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Westerville, OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It's not heavy on my stomach and taste really good and refreshing
Sara S.
Sara S.
Muse, PA

Sprite is a great product. Its cool n refreshing. I love a light soda over ice on a warm day.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now