BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Angela R.
I am putting one star down just because I don't drink much soda. But when ever I do I go for this. I would recommend squeezing one real lemon and it changes the taste so much. I love how it taste like that.
Amanda A.
Fall River
Not one of my favorite soft drinks on the planet. The packaging and coloring are nice. I like it better than other lemon lime sodas and the flavor is good. Again, I'm more of a Coke person and only but sprite when absolutely needed for a party
Gabriella S.
If you're from a different country and do not have Sprite in your life, you need it. I've loved sprite since the day I copied my sister when she got it at a restaurant. It's very good if you like lemons and limes.
Kortney W.
I've always liked sprite! I especially like it when I'm sick. And it's often on sale! It's the best for when you don't feel like having coke or any dark soda.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
Overall my absolute favorite soda. It's a great soda with few calories but still has an amazing lemon lime flavor. Also I drink these when I have stomach aches and my stomach aches normally go away. Can be found at Walmart, Kroger, and publix
Erykah B.
Monrovia, CA
Who doesn't like sprite? No caffeine in it and it tastes great! My younger siblings love it too so this is a soda that my family buys a lot. Great for parties and barbecues as well. This is a great a soda
Haley R.
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I personally recommend canned Sprite because I think is far better then bottled soda. Sprite is my go-to drink when I have a stomach bug or any type of nausea. I highly recommend it!
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I prefer Sprite over 7-Up (I think...who knows
if I can actually tell the difference. It must be that Sprite packaging is more visually appealing. I also like drinking Sprite when my stomach feels queasy.
Ellen T.
In spite of discovering Sprite, I realized that Sprite is perfect for a spring sandwich salute. Of which I sadly started but never stopped. When you slowly sip Sprite with a spoon, you are sure to spend some sweet cash on some more Sprite.
Shelby R.
Love that I can drink this and still not feel like I'm drinking unhealthy because it's more natural and no caffeine I drunk this my whole pregnancy not worrying about doing any harm because of how healthy it is suppose to the other options
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?