Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Rita C.
Rita C.
Canton

I love sprite. I started drinking lighter sodas as opposed to darker ones. This is very refreshing
Caydee E.
Caydee E.
Atwater, CA

It's good when you don't have mountain dew . But I'm biased, it does make a wonderful slush drink!
Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.
Lynnwood, WA

I always crave sprite when I'm pregnant! It's a tasty caffeine free drink. Very carbonated though.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
New Baltimore, MI

Spring is always one of my weaknesses it's so good and I could drink two or three in an hour ha ha
Vivien F.
Vivien F.

It's a good drink to help keep my stomach in check say on trips or if I'm having an upset stomach.
Monique F.
Monique F.
W Colls, NJ

Crisp clean flavor, never disappoints me. Love this way more than 7up or Sierra Mist. My favorite!
Yonairy T.
Yonairy T.
Republica Dominicana

Esto sabe muy rico es super para cuando. Tenemos mcho carlor cae muy bien ese momento deseperacion
Katia A.
Katia A.

the gas is rich sprite.
I like the lemon-lime flavor. I want another every time I run out.
is rich
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

My favorite soda of all time. Doesn't taste to sugary and taste so absolutely good. Now I want one
sprite is probably my favorite type of drink besides sweet tea it's the best type of coke there is
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now