Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Isha P.
Isha P.

I love sprite. It doesn't get flat quick and also best drank with some foods. i like it a lot
MaKenzie J.
MaKenzie J.
Kasson, MN

Love love love all time favorite soda it tastes like lemon lime perfect on a hot summer day
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Greensburg, IN

Sprite is always good. The crisp taste of citrus is refreshing it's perfect for a hot day.
Caitlyn l.
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS

I love my sprite. It's a carbonated miracle in a can. I enjoy on a hot day while snacking.
Lesley M.
Lesley M.

I always say I need to give pop up but this pop I will never give up I love sprite so much
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

Sprite it good! It's affordable and taste great for a lemon lime drink! Classic for years!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
North bergen

This is great for a cookout or a get together! Who doesn't love sprite, it's a great drink
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Stratford, CT

Only soda I'll ever drink! I love Sprite and it's always refreshing! Perfect with any meal
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
San Antonio

It's one of my favorite sodas! Definitely would recommend for others! Spite does it right!
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.

love it have special flavor reminds my childhood,which those bubles refrescant and sparkle
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now