Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Trinity T.
Trinity T.
This drink is a classic drink. I have always loved this product since I was a child. The value is definitely good for its price. I would never want this product to improve it is great as is and will always be.
Serena T.
Serena T.
Great refreshing drink. I love the lemon although I often find it difficult to find any trace of lime in it. Better flavor than the standard soda drink as it more than a flat sweet flavor. Affordable and great for parties or any social event. Just great!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Covina, CA
Everybody lives sprite! So yummy! My go to! Most sprite has great value and cheap prices! No need for improvement! There are many options and sizes of this drink! I have and always will continue to purchase
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Very great soda I love it I recommend to everyone this is the best soda I've tasted ever since the first time I've tried it I've been hooked on it u can buy this at any corner store or grocery store I love it
Dianna G.
Dianna G.
This is a classic that everyone loves. The lemon lime taste will never get old and this will always be my go to drink. I always look for hear when I'm thirsty and want a sweet drink. I'd recommend this drink
Kahli Z.
Kahli Z.
Six Mile, SC
The perfect thrust quencher! I have hypoglycemia and when my blood sugar is low, I frequently crave this product. A cold sprite is the recipe for a good Summer! Great value and a product I will buy forever!
sam d.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
Who doesn't like Sprite? it's a classic! It's my go to soda, whether for a party, at fast food restaurants or anywhere! It's a great staple for flavor combinations too at the new customizable soda machines!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
I always go for sprite when I am in the need of something bubbly and sweet. Sprite always wakes up my tastes buds and I love how it is caffeine free. Sprite is always affordable and will always buy it again
Alixx B.
Alixx B.
Sprite is my favorite non caffeinated soft drink. It was a staple when I was pregnant and craved something sweet. I love the price and the flavor. I will keep buying this product.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
There is seriously nothing more deliciously refreshing than an ice cold sprite! I prefer the big cans BUT these are great for my kids in the summer. Great size for throwing ina cooler on a hot summer day!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?