BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
So yummy I love it. It is one of my favorites and I use it daily. Price is good. Went above and beyond my expectations. I use it all the time so I'm a repeat user. Id highly recommend to others.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
Just a classic soda, I really don't enjoy drinking alone but with some grenadine to make it a Shirley temple or making at cocktail out of it is really good . The drink can be mixed nicely with other things which is really nice .
Megan V.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
Favorite soda because it's refreshing. Unlike coke, it doesn't stain your teeth. I only wish it had some caffeine in it because that's usually why I would drink soda. Much better than the fake generic brands of lemon lime soda.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Bluffdale, UT
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is one of my all time favorite carbonated soda drinks. A weird example is like this soda is my wingman, my home girl, and the jelly to my peanut butter sandwich.
Juli M.
Juli M.
Bradenton, FL
Classic Sprite is the best! I am a huge fan of clear sodas, and I have always loved Sprite. The lemon lime combination is extremely refreshing, especially during the hot summer months in Florida!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Elk park, NC
If i ever have an upset stomach or nausea, i always go for what my mom gave me. Sprite and saltine crackers! This is my go to drink besides water when im sick or want a soda without the caffeine!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Richlands, NC
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas! It is light, crisp, and refreshing and contains no caffeine. My children love sprite as well. It is very affordable and we buy it all the time! I love having a nice ice cold sprite in the summer and I do recommend it to others!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Covington, GA
Who doesn't love sprite? It's crisp and yummy. Its also conviently a great drink mixer. It's great if your tummy is hurting and unlike other drinks maybe, thing tastes like sprite. But sprite.
Kira M.
Kira M.
Delicious! One of the most classic drink. I always see this beverage at a party or event in my family! Love the lemon lime taste! The packaging is also appealing but all in all would recommend.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
My guilty pleasure, I love sprite! I quit drinking caffeine a few years back so I found sprite and I love it! Tastes great and is way better than Its Pepsi brand counterpart Sierra Must. (Bleh)
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?