Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Damaris V.
Damaris V.
Los Angeles, CA

This soda is very nice, I drink it when my tummy gets upset and it helps a bit. I enjoy it.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jefferson, Ga

My favorite soda! Sprite is great for when your not feeling good or your not a fan of coke!
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID

Love this product, it's been a favorite since I first tried it. It is a staple in my house.
MaKenzie J.
MaKenzie J.
Kasson, MN

Love love love all time favorite soda it tastes like lemon lime perfect on a hot summer day
Camille S.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx

Best thing for when my children have an upset stomach. Perfect size, and always refreshing.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Gainesville, GA

Favorite drink since I was 5 I'm 23 now lol haha perfect this over every drink yummmmmyyyyy
Julie Y.
Julie Y.

This beverage is a classic and has been my go to soda. I feel refreshed after having a sip.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA

I love Sprite! It has a very good citrus taste! I also think it is better then Sierra Mist!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Salisbury , NC

Love sprite. Awesome strong flavor. Whenever I'm craving something not dark I grab a spite.
Ivonne S.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA

This soda you can add to any alcohol beverages it's good or just simple like that it's good
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?