BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Emily B.
Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA
really tasty. very carbonated and refreshing. you can tell there's no unhealthy dyes because of its clear appearance. pepsi is still the best but if pepsi isn't available this is a good alternative. ūüĎć
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Sprite is a pretty good soda, but compared to others it is just kind of plain. It's not my favorite but I would still drink it any time and I love the light flavor that isn't too strong. I recommend this to people who want a light pop.
Cierra F.
Cierra F.
This is one of my all time favorite sods. It's the best of the best out there! This product had such a good flavor that no others have. No room for improvement on this product. I highly recommend this.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Cudahy, WI
I hardly ever drink Sprite, but when I do get some, it's mostly to help my sick stomach. I believe that it is a great value and other than helping nausea, it's good as a cooling and refreshing drink.
Phoebe S.
Phoebe S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Great, classic taste of sprite. This and ginger ale are hands down my favorites. I don't like cola - I prefer the fresh, light sensation and taste I get from lighter sodas like this or Mountain Dew.
denise b.
denise b.
Sprite maravilhosa ... o gostinho de limao que √© marcante e refrescante para aqueles dias bem quentes. Sem falar que gosto de beber enquanto como comida japonesa. Combina com praticamente tudo
Sham ..
Sham ..
Palmer, AK
Sprite is legit my favorite soda. None of this Sierra Mist/7up can come close to the taste. If you think they taste the same you need to drink more Sprite so you can fully understand how pure it is.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Shreveport, Louisiana
Sprite is one of my all-time favorite sodas. Sierra Mist is very similar. I am definitely a repeat user. It has a sweet lemon flavor. I would recommend if you like Sierra Mist. Definitely go by it at
Molly R.
Molly R.
Evans Mills, NY
It goes flat faster than most sodas, however, I've found it is one of the only sodas from fountains at restaurant that doesn't taste watered down. Great alternative for sugar without the caffeine.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Throop, PA
Sprite is my absolute favorite soda out there. It's light, and I don't get that full feeling after drinking some other sodas. It quenched my throat and I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?