BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Amira H.
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY
When my tummy hurts and I want something sweet to refresh, I opt for sprite over the go to ginger ale for a stomach ache. Perfectly bubbly and refreshing. I instantly feel better when I drink it. I will buy it over and over again.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Fort Myers, FL
This is definitely a classic. It has a perfect balance of flavor and effervescence. It is great alone and also paired with cranberry juice. It also serves as a fantastic mixer for alcoholic drinks.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Bluffdale, UT
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is one of my all time favorite carbonated soda drinks. A weird example is like this soda is my wingman, my home girl, and the jelly to my peanut butter sandwich.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
So yummy I love it. It is one of my favorites and I use it daily. Price is good. Went above and beyond my expectations. I use it all the time so I'm a repeat user. Id highly recommend to others.
Kimya K.
Kimya K.
Sylacauga , AL
They have recently gotten a little less sweet. They taste a little more like Sierra Mist now. The van has also changed & it is confusing to some of the older customers that would come to my job.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
Favorite soda because it's refreshing. Unlike coke, it doesn't stain your teeth. I only wish it had some caffeine in it because that's usually why I would drink soda. Much better than the fake generic brands of lemon lime soda.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
garden grove
Just a classic soda, I really don't enjoy drinking alone but with some grenadine to make it a Shirley temple or making at cocktail out of it is really good . The drink can be mixed nicely with other things which is really nice .
Juli M.
Juli M.
Bradenton, FL
Classic Sprite is the best! I am a huge fan of clear sodas, and I have always loved Sprite. The lemon lime combination is extremely refreshing, especially during the hot summer months in Florida!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Elk park, NC
If i ever have an upset stomach or nausea, i always go for what my mom gave me. Sprite and saltine crackers! This is my go to drink besides water when im sick or want a soda without the caffeine!
Kira M.
Kira M.
Delicious! One of the most classic drink. I always see this beverage at a party or event in my family! Love the lemon lime taste! The packaging is also appealing but all in all would recommend.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?