Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Aylin A.
Aylin A.
Calexico, CA

La clasica. Me encanta. Es más ligera que las demas sodas. Me gusta mucho. La recomiendo
Breeanna W.
Breeanna W.

This is my favorite summer drink essential! It quenches my thirst! And is caffeine free!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Tucson, AZ

I like to drink sprite on sunny days because its just so refreshing. The taste is great.
Han L.
Han L.
Wesley Chapel, FL

I love these so much when I'm craving some soda. These are definitely in my top 3 sodas.
Mandie B.
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC

My favorite sofa! Caffeine give me migraines so this gives me the soda without the pain.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Inola, OK

Delicious mix of lemon lime and also sprite taste very well mixed and is very Delicious.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.

Always a great, refreshing choice during the summer. My first choice at most restaurants
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO

Love this soda with alcohol as a chaser also alone as well tastes great and we'll priced
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville , VA

I love Sprite! I don't drink sodas except this one. I love that it doesn't have caffeine
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY

One of the most refreshing sodas! It's light and I love a like flavor. Not too expensive
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now