Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Indianapolis, IN

If you ever are thirsty and have that urge to cave in and drink soda. Sprite will never let you down. Highly recommend.
Shawmaine L.
Shawmaine L.
Baltimore, MD

Sprite soda is by far my favorite soda brand I love ALL of the flavors but I love the original kind more than anything!
Kassi L.
Kassi L.
Alum Bank, PA

It's has a great taste and it's caffeine free. Since I breast feed I can drink 1 can and know it won't affect my child.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.

Is perfect to a sunny Day the taste is so acid an refresh al the People Who drink that is a nice soda and very delicius
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dows, IA

Sprite is a great light tasting pop. I love drinking it to settle my stomach and I also use it as my go to mixer drink.
Maya P.
Maya P.
Seymour

Sprite is my favorite soda and will always be my number one pick. It can be drunk with anything and always tastes good.
Luisa O.
Luisa O.
Pawtucket, RI

Excelente sabor, bien fría para refrescar en los días más calurosos del año, es una buena opción para acompañar comidas
Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.

Love sprite not a big fan of the other sprite flavors but I always have during road trips I am drinking one as we speak
Susan M.
Susan M.
Renton, WA

Sprite is the only soda that I will drink that's not diet. I find that when there i no Caffeine, the less soda I drink.
Colombina P.
Colombina P.

Siento que es de las menos dañinas al ser transparente, además me gusta que su sabor sea suave y no tenga demasiado gas
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now