Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
This was my first favorite soda, it tastes very refreshing, it works well with lunch or dinner
misty m.
misty m.
Clovis, NM

i drink this wen im thirsty or dnt fill gud its helps ur belly n gives u the gud taste of lime
Yessica C.
Yessica C.
Uniondale, NY

I love this !! It helps me when I have an upset stomach, it's so soft on my stomach, I love it
S Plainfield, NJ

I don't drink soda often, but when I do, I drink Sprite! It's my all-time favorite soft drink.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI

One of my favorite soda pops, its so refreshing..without all the caffiene and its affordable..
Savvy K.
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC

It's a classic , I love the tastes it's smooth and bold , Sprite is truly one of a kind . Love
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL

Sprite is great for adults and kods. Not much sugar which is good for kids. Also tastes yummy.
Megan C.
Megan C.

Classic. Great, crisp flavor. Can't really go wrong with it, unless you hate lemon-lime sodas.
sheila P.
sheila P.
leon

Es una bebida muy refrescante que tomaría muy menudo, tiene muy rico sabor para todos los días
Katie R.
Katie R.

I am not a big soda drinker but sprite is one of my favorite types. It tastes better than 7-up
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now