Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Been around for ages and everyone know this flavor whether you like it or not it's not going away in my opinion its sweet and quite good very enjoyable with a slice of pizza or a burger
cura k.
cura k.
Granite Falls, NC
I love sprite the way it tastes and the way it bubbles in your mouth. I also love using sprite in punch for holidays gives it a little extra tang that makes the punch so much better. You can make a good alcoholic drink with sprite also or a virgin drink.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Port Charlotte, FL
I drink sprite all the time. I also love the small can size it makes it so I drink less of the goodness of this product. I would recommend this product to anyone who is into soda and wants something else to drink.
Cendy L.
Cendy L.
North Miami, FL
These are really good actually, but the after taste is not that great. I usually get these from publix and they are very cheap. Taste better when it's supper cold. I would recommend this drink to others to try.
Halea J.
Halea J.
Omaha
Sprite is my favorite pop. I love the amount of carbonation. It's widely available and is great whether in a can or fountain. Lemon and lime are robots flavors that go well together.
Shey M.
Shey M.
bowie
I buy a sprite every day at school, it's my favorite type of soft drink and it's what I get every time I go out to eat! I absolutely love sprite even when I'm sick it's always there to help me get through my day
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Where do I even begin? Sprite is one of my favorite sodas of all time. Usually sodas are super
Sweet and sugary but sprite is the perfect soda. It's always my go-to soda when I'm at a restaurant or at the store
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Ellicott City , MD
Ummm did anyone ask for the best soda ever?? I'm probably crazy addicted to sprite, but I don't care! It's my go-to soda. I literally ask for it all the time, it's my guilty pleasure.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Tampa, FL
This is a good, light soda. I do not like the fact that it has no caffeine, but this makes it great for kids, which is usually who I see drinking it. I tend to go for coke before this
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Sprite is by far my favorite soda there is. Sprite has just the right twist to it, while still being a very common flavor. I will forever love sprite and any of their new soda types
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?