BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Delicious. Good for mixing or drinking on its own! Sprite is a go-to when I don't want caffeine
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
My favorite soda. I don't drink caffeine, so this is refreshing and readily available to find.
Jill G.
Lived on sprite growing up. So good I like the diet kind because it's not overwhelmingly sweet
Samantha A.
Corona, CA
Always refreshing on that hot day or even when u want a cold drink. It's light and very tasty.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Refreshing. Enjoy to drink very cold. Good price. Excellent for drink when you don't feel good.
Nichole B.
Arlington , WA
You can't go wrong with a clinic like Sprite. I love to mix it with my juice or maybe even wine
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Es muy bueno , me gusta mucho la sensación que te da al principio cuando te das él primer trago
April V.
Farmington Hills
It's sprit, my favorite non caffeine drink I probably drink about 20 cans a week (exaggeration)
One of my favorite drinks, make sure I always have some at home. Also helps with upset tummies.
Charley M.
Louisville , KY
I use it when I'm sick! I don't regularly use it due to sugar, could be less sugar and I would.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?