Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Elk Park, NC
If i ever have an upset stomach or nausea, i always go for what my mom gave me. Sprite and saltine crackers! This is my go to drink besides water when im sick or want a soda without the caffeine!
Kimya K.
Kimya K.
Sylacauga , AL
They have recently gotten a little less sweet. They taste a little more like Sierra Mist now. The van has also changed & it is confusing to some of the older customers that would come to my job.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
Favorite soda because it's refreshing. Unlike coke, it doesn't stain your teeth. I only wish it had some caffeine in it because that's usually why I would drink soda. Much better than the fake generic brands of lemon lime soda.
Juli M.
Juli M.
Bradenton, FL
Classic Sprite is the best! I am a huge fan of clear sodas, and I have always loved Sprite. The lemon lime combination is extremely refreshing, especially during the hot summer months in Florida!
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
So yummy I love it. It is one of my favorites and I use it daily. Price is good. Went above and beyond my expectations. I use it all the time so I'm a repeat user. Id highly recommend to others.
Kira M.
Kira M.
Delicious! One of the most classic drink. I always see this beverage at a party or event in my family! Love the lemon lime taste! The packaging is also appealing but all in all would recommend.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Richlands, NC
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas! It is light, crisp, and refreshing and contains no caffeine. My children love sprite as well. It is very affordable and we buy it all the time! I love having a nice ice cold sprite in the summer and I do recommend it to others!!
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Bayonne, NJ
I love me some soda and Sprite is my go to can it's great you can put it with lemon you can serve it with a lime make stuff with it like Jell-O alcohol chaser it's great for anything honestly
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Denver, CO
Is there anyone who doesn't care for sprite? I love it if I'm craving a soda, mostly because it's caffeine free. I hardly ever turn down a sprite plus you can drink it with just about anything and even mix it with alcohol.
Dominika C.
Dominika C.
My favorite and one of the best soda .. Sprite . The flavor is delicious and so addictive. The packaging is nice and famous. There is no need for improvement on this product. I would definitely buy again.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?