BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Jonesboro, Ga
I Love sprite. When I have a cold or am sick sprite is the first thing I drink to get better. Since I was a kid it was soup and sprite. But mainly sprite the bubbles helped sooth my sore throat to recovery and it's also very refreshing .
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
Gosh I really love sprite! It tastes really good! I like to drink it when I eat fast food or pizza! It can really be a great soft drink because it is fizzy and not too overpowering! I would recommend!
Alina J.
Alina J.
Hallandle Bch, FL
the famous sprite! awesome drink, mixes well with alcohol and other things. great on a hot summer day by the pool. all around great sosa, you can't go wrong with a sprite! sprite is the total best!!!!!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This is my favorite lemon-lime drink. Sierra Mist taste like water. This is crisp and flavorful and I use it to mix with other drinks even alcoholic. Can't go wrong with a refreshing Sprite soda!! Yum
Elena E.
Elena E.
Saint Peters
This is one of my favorite sodas, I however wish it was more carbonated than what it is now. The packaging is perfect, I cant compare it to anything else, it is rather affordable and not to expensive. yes i would definitely buy it again, simply due to the fact i love the taste.
Kaci C.
Kaci C.
Albany
I love sprite, it's got such a good flavor and does not leave my mouth dry like coke and pepsi does. It also mixes well with other drinks to get a kick! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
Love sprite. No caffeine it was such a crisp taste .. I prefer fountain but next best is in the can. Better than similar brands. Whether everyday or when u are sick it's a great soda. Buy all the time.
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
I love myself some sprite. I had a bottle today for dinner with my boneless wings from Buffalo Wild Wings! Nothing beats the fresh taste of sprite any time.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Sprite is the best beverage to drink when you have an upset stomach. I wouldn't drink it on a daily basis but it's pretty affordable and still delicious! It's also caffeine free so if you're looking for a good soda for children I would recommend this product!
If you have a hangover, drink this. It settles your stomach. Believe me I have been there plenty of times and it works miracles. Also, the taste is great. It has that lemon-lime after taste which goes great with a carbonated drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?