Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Susan M.
Susan M.
Renton, WA

Sprite is the only soda that I will drink that's not diet. I find that when there i no Caffeine, the less soda I drink.
Colombina P.
Colombina P.

Siento que es de las menos dañinas al ser transparente, además me gusta que su sabor sea suave y no tenga demasiado gas
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA

out of all the sodas in the world I have to say that sprite is my favorite soda of all. its refreshing and taste great!
Leigh-Ann K.
Leigh-Ann K.
Lewiston, ID

I love sprite and I find myself drinking this when I get an upset tummy and for some reason it seems to settle it down.
kym l.
kym l.
Nampa, ID

This soda is delicious I drink this when I feel I need something to refresh myself and wakeup after a long day of work.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Classics will always be the best. No other flavors compare. Sprite has always been my favorite soda and always will be!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Lakeland, FL

Super fresh flavor, always has a tang that kind of zings your tastebuds. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Sprite will always trump 7 up in my eyes. That could be becausenI grew up on sprite but I still think it tastes better.
Shirley A.
Shirley A.

Love sprite!! I could have it for breakfast lunch and dinner it's my favorite soda!! Well recommended has a great taste
Paulina M.
Paulina M.

This will absolutely always be a classic! I try not to drink soda as often, but when I do this is definitely my choice!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now