BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Stacy W.
Erie
Sprite will do. It is very refreshing and good when slightly chilled. Also good as a mixer. Versatile starter for a mix drink.
Miranda M.
Love sprite! Perfect drink for mixing with alcohol or just by itself. Mixes well with pretty much anything. Super fresh tasting
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
Sprite is the perfect drink because it goes with everything. By itself, mixed with something else...Sprite is super versatile.
Kim U.
I like Sprite, but not as much as I like Coke, Pepsi, and ginger ale. I like to put Sprite into mixed drinks. It's refreshing.
Marie C.
makati
I like this! It's not that sweet or hard like coke. Yeahh it's good i love ut. I always. Repeat consumer. I always drink this.
Irene F.
Salem, MA
This is just so refreshing. My boyfriend got me into it. This is really good over ice and I love it because it's caffeine free
Mallory M.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I drank this a lot whole I was sick when I was pregnant. The carbonation helped settle my stomach. Plus it is very refreshing.
Jenice T.
My all time favorite soda! The smell and flavor are awesome. I could drink it all day long. But hey, I have to drink water too.
Samaya L.
Yorkville, IL
It's delicious and helps settle your stomach. I drink a lot more sprite than I should it tastes better than Sierra Mist too me
Annie R.
Clayton, NC
I used to like sprite a lot before but now it tastes too bland for me. It is pretty affordable, priced the same as other sodas.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?