Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
Princeton, NC

Love the fresh taste and smoothness of sprite! Plus it's caffine free and that is a pro in my book!
Fraan R.
Fraan R.
Porto Alegre , Rio grande do sul

Sprite é outro referi que gosto muito porque é de limão recommendo muito gosto muito de refrigerante
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Drexel Hill, PA

I love my sprite!! I love lemon-lime sodas and I happen to believe that from a can tastes better x)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
miami

Es una de mis bebidas favoritas, es refrescante para esos dias calurosos es prefecto para el verano
Nicholas H.
Nicholas H.

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It's not heavy like most other sodas and it's very refreshing!
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.
South Houston, TX

Favorite lemon lime soda, it is delicious, definitely one of my most favorite sodas from all time.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Fort Worth, TX

This usually would be my favorite soda but I only drink it once in a whole now. It taste so great.
Rita C.
Rita C.
Canton

I love sprite. I started drinking lighter sodas as opposed to darker ones. This is very refreshing
Caydee E.
Caydee E.
Atwater, CA

It's good when you don't have mountain dew . But I'm biased, it does make a wonderful slush drink!
Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.
Lynnwood, WA

I always crave sprite when I'm pregnant! It's a tasty caffeine free drink. Very carbonated though.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now