Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

My favorite soda of all time. Doesn't taste to sugary and taste so absolutely good. Now I want one
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
New Baltimore, MI

Spring is always one of my weaknesses it's so good and I could drink two or three in an hour ha ha
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Killeen, TX

This is my favorite soda! I rarely drink dark sodas and if I have a fizzy drink craving this is it
Helma Š.
Helma Š.

Great taste. Very refreshing. Not too sweet or sour. Comes in different types of bottles and cans.
Daiane M.
Daiane M.

É o meu preferido. Sem dúvida um dos melhores refrigerantes já inventados. Toda semana eu tomo um.
Tamie G.
Tamie G.
Edinburg , Tx

One of my favorite Coca Cola product! I love the taste unlike Sierra Mist ! I totally recommend it
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

What a classic. So refreshing on a hot day. I love the classic flavor, esp the sprite zero edition
alejandra g.
alejandra g.
Uppr Marlboro, MD

This is the most common and is amazing I like it the prize is good the size also is good I like it
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.

This is my favorite "no caffeine " drink. it has a refreshing taste with a good soda "kick" to it.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Use to drink this whenever I got a flu, my dad always bring me this. Help my moods very affordable
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now